It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World business leaders told flying saucers are real & extraterrestrials exist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

that thread was not a yearago it was like a weekago and if need be i can quote yourposts on that thread it was you

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Fascinating thread OP

Stared and flagged .

And still the thick headed skeptics and debunkers will try to scramble and worm there lame opinions in about the contrary .
Again , brilliant thread !

Omega85

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

that thread was not a yearago it was like a weekago and if need be i can quote yourposts on that thread it was you

You can find my posts by clicking on my profile, then clicking on posts.

Yes, please quote what you are going on about in regards to whatever your trying to prove

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

this is not the place or the time . but i know how you are and i just found that earlier post about derailing threads hypocritical

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Like I said, this is probably a way to influence business pursuits. However, I will hold of aligning with or against the OP's title until I can read/listen to the actual speeches (they are not up as of yet). That is when I will make my final judgement, and not until.

(Regardless on what is said in those speeches... GREAT JOB OP! I have never heard of these conferences before, but I am going to have to keep an ear open from now on)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Tired of the name-calling already. Please do us all a favor and either post the hypocritical content, or shut it up already, would ya!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

this is not the place or the time . but i know how you are and i just found that earlier post about derailing threads hypocritical

What the hell are you talking about

First you accuse me of being a hypocrite because I, according to you, called all chem trail believers nutjobs or something...you won't even be clear on that.
Then you say you will find it
now your saying its not the time or place, and saying I am a hypocrite for derailing this thread when I warned against it earlier...

Dude, are you on something or what?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Is it just me or is it strange how the word kill stands out in that sentence on the flow chart..

edit on 26/1/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

Yes, along with "Bang" "Fusion," "Contact", and a dozen other words.

OH NO CONSPIRACY TO KILL THINGS IN THE FLOW CHART LOL ROFL OMG

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Disillusioned_Youth

Its funny... (this is not at you DY) that some people see the word kill then get all jumpy. Most don't even read the rest of the chart... which states that WE as a civilization find was to creatively kill the things and people around us. The chart IS NOT saying that ETs are going to kill us... quite the contrary. That chart looks like the ETs are going to show us how to properly use fusion technology to help us along our route to better energy production.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

regan gave a speech long ago where he suggested that if we were invaded by ets that it would bring the world together, maybe the nwo took tht idea and ran with it, and coming to a bluebeam near you , the new world order commeth

firmlyetched in mymemory banks.

The globalization of the world commeth...
The One World Religion commeth too.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

where have you been? lol
All the "officials" I see are acting like junior high schoolers.
The last President of the USA used the non-word "nuculear."
Watch The Daily Show, which specializes in exposing officials doing dumb things.

Maybe the misspellings are on purpose.
Perhaps the time is ripe for someone, or something to take over.

I know you're disappointed and feeling a little "empty."

Maybe your healthy skepticism has been covertly manipulated by those grooming you for a
space invasion.....

edit on 26-1-2011 by spacegod because: (no reason given)

No. It has to do with writing in crayolas, and having misspelled words.
Don't f'ing tell me what you think I'm being groomed for. I know what I believe, as do the other believers here on ATS...we don't need your condescending thoughts.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Sooner or later, the truth about Extra-terresterials will HAVE TO come. It is too big a lie to coverup. Just look up to the skies and chances are, you will find an UFO. Even if you don't, there are other millions who saw it and can no longer be coverup as chinese lanterns, swamp gas, balloons, etc.

To believe that the govts had no contact with UFOs is another lie. We're talking about soveriegn airspace intrusions of the highest levels, not to mentioned about flights over highest security nuclear arsenal sites.

We have credible reports of downed UFOs, its occupants and its technologies, as well as UFOs on retailatory buzzings over military sites holding such crafts. Negotiations and accomodations would have been made, for the extra-terresterials had never shown any keeness to interfere in the affairs of man overtly, judging by their flypast without a care to us or the authorities, and only interested in whatever they are after on our planet for centuries.

While the evidences of such contact may or may not be disclosed to the public, - technocrats, investors, entreprenuers have to primed to accept the existances of extra-terresterials, not to fear them, but to seek for business opportunities, not with the extra-terresterials, but wtth mankind.

What are the business opportunities offered by such half admissions? That's the purpose of those discussions in S.A. in the belief that the creative biz acumen of biz leaders would evolve and provide an entreprenuer direction through such seeding of information, instead of being caught with the pants down, fleeing in fear and turning economies into bloodbaths.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

For a minute I thought this was legit then I noticed that it was Friedman who made that statement. Well I really do wish it were true. I do want it to be true. It will be very entertaining when some little green guys tell us they have no interest in having anything to do with Earth's businessmen and/or politicians and/or military. OH the joy that would bring me.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Seems pretty fake. It would be plastered all of the news if there was any authenticity to it. Additionally, it just seemed really a whole like "there are aliens, forget the details lets talk about the making money".

A handful of web links isn't any proof. Need details about the aliens.

edit. I do believe there are aliens and they visit us. I just dont this as the announcement. If anything it would be a pre announcement to raise questions.. but it just seems the wrong way about doing it. Will just have to wait and see. I'd love to see some amateur youtube vids of people exploring mars and space and imagine the antigravity vids, nice nice.
edit on 27/1/2011 by nightrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Is it just me or is it strange how the word kill stands out in that sentence on the flow chart..

edit on 26/1/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

It stands out because they are pointing out how much effort we use into devising ways to kill our enemies, and yet we let people die from lack of water, food, shelter, energy, etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

This makes me laugh. I couldn't agree more. I went back to the picture to find "kill" after I read the "is it just me..." post and it doesn't stand out to me at all. Yikes!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
"Omg aliens are muslims and gonna convert us".

Colbert will be going insane as we speak.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
5 grand to get in? That tops Greers CSETI expedition fees.

It was about the hypothesis of UFO's in a very expensive WHAT IF?

I was just reading Nick Popes blog earlier talking about Bill Clinton's speech there. What Pope had to say...

I discussed the scientific search for extraterrestrial life and said that if it was discovered, there would be financial implications and that the business community might therefore want to engage on this issue. Others, e.g. Stanton Friedman, spoke about UFOs and their belief that we're being visited.

also

This conference in Riyadh was nothing to do with 'Disclosure'. I'm writing up a detailed 3000-word account for issue 5 of UFO Matrix magazine, but will try to publish a short, general statement somewhere else, beforehand, as there have been so many misconceptions about this conference. Prior to that, there are multiple threads about GCF 2011 on my wall, which include some responses that may help answer some of the questions people are asking about this event.

Beware of Michael Cohen's disinfo and Hoax web site btw
edit on 27-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Wow...

"We need to prepare for alien contact" seems to be a phrase that has been repeating itself pretty often over the past year. Makes you wonder if there really is contact going to occur, and if the powers that be are "preparing" us for the event.

I think the more plausible case is that the internet has made the UFO case open to investigation by anyone. And the evidence, to any unbiased mind, points directly to the phenomena as having credibility. Its only just starting to settle in, and my guess is that in the next few years, more people than not will know that the phenomena is real.

I think that most world leaders actually don't know anything about the phenomena... if they have ever asked or tried to find out, it has probably been a "need-to-know" basis type of thing. Maybe some of them are taking this seriously with excitement; as it seems that they are being told by this panel that UFOs and Extraterrestrial-life are something that is "need-to-konw" for not only governments- but for buisness too.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
Seems pretty fake. It would be plastered all of the news if there was any authenticity to it. Additionally, it just seemed really a whole like "there are aliens, forget the details lets talk about the making money".

A handful of web links isn't any proof. Need details about the aliens.

How is this fake if the following information was posted on the official website of the Global Competitiveness Forum, in the event schedule section, with this as a description of the event:

2:10 – 3:25
Learning from Outer Space Panel

The unconventional and highly relevant topic of extraterrestrial life forms was addressed by yesterday’s panel discussion “Contact: Learning from Outer Space”. Experts Zoaghloul El-Naggar, Stanton Friedman, Michio Kaku, Nick Pope and Jacques Vallee made compelling cases for the existence of living beings elsewhere in the galaxy, drawing upon empirical evidence, religious theology and logical reasoning.

Mr. Friedman opened his remarks with a bold statement, “Flying saucers are real!” and this summed up the perspective of the panel members. Mr. Pope explored the potential business implications of outer space, such as the profitability of alien branding or sponsorship.

That seems about as legit as talking about flying saucers and ET life with the worlds leaders can be.... besides, I'd trust the Global Competitiveness Forum website as a better source of information than any of the fascist biased Mainstream News.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join