It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of the Century...Jesus and Lucifer, One and the Same!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

(and for the record, Freemasons don't worship Lucifer. We worship the God of our respective religion)

Secret societies created all religions known to man, of course they wont care which one you pick, as long as you pick one!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
For people that have never read the Nag Hammadi texts should especially Christians. The first words that were ever translated from these text were: "Jesus said, Oh Judah (Judas) my twin, my second Massiah" Jesus and Judah were identical twins.. they were often confuse even between the discipiles. There is in the Nag Hammadi text where during the crucifiction, John was walking around the garden and walks up on Jesus, John confronted him. John asked. "How are you here, " "Jesus said, The other half of me that I need no longer is crucified." Most people overseas know this, and that Jesus went with Mary to France as was buried there. This proof was discovered by the priest at La Renes d Chateau. (I am not sure I spelled that right) In the Catholic Church there behind the alter on the wall is painted a picture of Joseph holding a baby and Mary next to him holding a baby. There is even a reference to land in England that was deeded to Jesus, It was in a very old manuscript called the "Book of Deer" It is now owned by Cambridge University, UK. For people in England as well as most of Europe have always excepted the fact that Jesus did not die on the cross. In India they worship Judah as the Massahi not Jesus. Read all of the Gospels by Judah in the Nag Hammadi and you will findout that Jesus sold Judah for a while to a Merchant going to India for 30 pieces of silver. Here is the link to Nag Hammadi texts that were discovered in 1945 buried in Egypt.

www.gnosis.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Soke33

Ok.
Good fun discussing with you.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I agree. I haven't read the entire texts, but have read some, and the translations of these names, mot to mention the lack of family name records of the time are scarce, to say the least. It seems to me that the Good God was the one in the Garden that told the truth, and the Bad God was the one with all of the killing, murders, incest, jealousy, and plain evil. So what if Jesus was this wise man, with say a few supernatural abilities like the changing of material objects and things at will, and necromancy, the raising of a dead body. A man who was clearly against the Established Religions of the time, and was in clear opposition to the occupying Roman Military. Sounds like a man of truth to me. Now, who is the Garden told the truth? That is what I am asking here. "Jesus" clearly could be a metaphor for Lucifer.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well ive been saying good are one in the same since I was like 10...this isnt really hard to figure out and im glad someone posted this

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
Well ive been saying good are one in the same since I was like 10...this isnt really hard to figure out and im glad someone posted this

Did you mean, "good and evil are one and the same?" I think they are two sides of a coin that is Divinity. To be Divinity one must be everything to everybody, right? That being known, it stands very clear to intelligent reason that if there actually is a character named Satan/Devil, and this character was Thrown down to Earth, in fact I have read that a stone known fell from the Crown of Lucifer as he fell.

The Emerald Tablet

A mysterious plate made of some green material, which legend says is a half of a fragment of an emerald lost by Lucifer when he/she was cast out and fell to Earth (the remaining half is said to have been used to forge the Holy Grail). The Tablet was found, according to the legend, by one of the soldiers of Alexander the Great in a tomb at Ebron, in the hands of the mummy of Hermes Trismegistus. The Tablet, also known as Smaragdine Table, Tabula Smaragdina, or The Secret of Hermes, is a text said to reveal the secret of primordial substances and transmutations. It claims to be the work of Hermes Trismegistus ("Hermes the Thrice-Great"), a legendary Egyptian Sage, Magi, or God, variously identified with the Egyptian God Thoth and/or the Greek God Hermes. No one knows what the fate of this object is, since no one has actually seen it since sometime prior to 400 AD, where it was last reported being found in a cave by a man who copied the writings engraved upon the surface of the tablet. The full history of this object is too much to post here, so here is a link to a site that has the story:
Link to Stort

Origin of the Fallen Angels Story

I have often thought to myself, if I were Lucifer, and thrown down, one of the first things I would do is assume power over the creation of God running around. I would set myself up as a God, and I would find way to make these humans serve me, while all the time they thought they were worshiping God. I would be certain there were several books, (Bible, Koran) detailing what mankind was to do, (Commandments) filled with punishments (Hell, Demons) to scare them all into compliance. (Sunday lip service and money) I would make the two into completely different religions, based on one event in both books, that would forever divide the followers of the religions. Each would always see the other as the Evil one, while all the time they thought they were the Good one. I would invent men, born of virgins to make them pure, and send them to instill in men the desire to follow blindly the religious tenets purported to be of, and about God, bit in reality, all of this would belong to me. I would fool them all.

Basic Beliefs: Christian versus Muslim

Muslim View of the Bible

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

crap sorry i meant to say God and the Devil..but good and evil are similar in nature

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

To the OP: let me know when you get your hands on the original books of the Holy Scriptures. I am talking about the ones Constantine put together. Not the set that showed up after Constantine was killed.

I too would love a look at those. Certainly the Vatican has them all, in secret archives, hidden far away from anyone who might hurt the Church and stop their vast supplies of money. I predict that one day those Vatican Archives will be opened, and translated, and everyone will have a chance to know what is in them.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
lucifer is the planet venus,the morning star...www.lds-mormon.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here are some good YouTube videos describing how Lucifer, Morning Star, Son of God, sun of God, son of the gods, and sun of the gods is all interchangeable according to different versions of the bible. And when the Latin word Lucifer is translated to English it equals the morning star.

I realize there's 5 videos and may seem like a lot to watch but most of them are under 5 minutes. The fourth is a little over 14 minutes. Then the last one is about 6 minutes. It's not that much to watch and very worth it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWatcher13

I realize there's 5 videos and may seem like a lot to watch but most of them are under 5 minutes. The fourth is a little over 14 minutes. Then the last one is about 6 minutes. It's not that much to watch and very worth it.

Oops my bad, the first two are 6 minutes and 5 minutes, respectively. But it felt like less than 5 minutes watching them!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I thought you did not accept the existence of the historical Jesus, and now you try to demonize him? I sure hope that's not your intent here.

The bright morning star in Revelation, represented by Venus, is the star of enlightenment. It is the star of isolate consciousness (one with everything) absent Jesus' reframe in terms of what might be called the relativity of human being under the fatherhood of God (first/last cause, Alpha/Omega).

Edit to add: In Jesus Christ and his Great Work, what we have is the God of righteousness or the all-good God who makes no compromise with sin and evil while at the same time upholding the twin pillars of a severe justice and a tender mercy.

There is a lack of understanding here in this thread about the nature of Jesus Christ and his boundless love, whereby what was bound was evil, which is fruitless and good for nothing but to be discarded.

Also note on the last page of the Bible, that duality is discarded in favor of a river of living water offered to all who thirst that they might FREELY come and drink freely - which is an open and non-coersive invitation given by the spirit and the bride.

edit on 30-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I thought you did not accept the existence of the historical Jesus, and now you try to demonize him? I sure hope that's not your intent here.

Did you not read the entire post, and do you not know the origin of the word "Lucifer?" Demonize? Come again. I was making a comparison between the two, as both were called "Morning Star."
And it is Christians that gave Lucifer an evil association, and made him into their Satan.
I am searching out all or any evidence of this Jesus you all worship as God Almighty, something most Christians are too scared to do. I am looking, looking, always looking, searching. Even the book of Jesus is in question, and all references. This post is but one area of that search. Will I ever find Jesus beyond the popular myth? Doubtful, but perhaps possible. That is why I keep asking for proof. Surely one or two of you has some documentation, or knows of some records that can be searched?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Have you tried looking for him in the gospels? Have you examined, very carefully, the words and actions ascribed to him?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

If you mean, did I read and study the New Testament? Yes, I did. and the Old Testament. Since that time, I have learned the origins of those texts, for the most part.
Then I performed a search for Christ that would make NCIS proud. I read so many books on religion and theology, coupled with the Grail Legends, and the Ancient Roman People. I failed to find Jesus.
I have heard this argument uttered by preachers, Youth Pastors, Christian authors, etc. The only supporting evidence given for evidence of Jesus that I could find, is that there are more manuscript copies of the Bible than for any other book in history. However, just because many copies exist for a particular book or story doesn’t mean that the original copy is a factual historical account. Anyone should be able to figure that out. A real good example, there are millions of copies of the movie “Star Wars” on video tape and DVD, but that doesn’t mean that the story itself is a true story. His existence has not even been historically proven. None of the secular historians of Rome or Israel between 1 AD and 33 AD even mention Jesus. Jesus is not mentioned in any Historical documents or accounts of that time period either, that I could ever discover.
Myths surrounding Jesus' birth

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I would like to invite you to consider very carefully a thread I've put together

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

And pay special attention to the Star of Bethlehem videos, and my analysis of the story of "The Woman at the Well".

Thanks.

But please reply here as I don't want you messing up the thread, thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Or simply take a good look at the entire textual criticism of the Parable of the Good Samaritan here

www.jesuswalk.com...

and look through it, and then tell me, that Jesus didn't handle that situation rather adeptly and masterfully, when he concluded it by saying

"Go and do likewise."

If you understood how FUNNY that is, in the context within which the parable was given, then the probability that you would describe this and all the rest of Jesus' alleged words and travels, deed, etc etc entirely to a group of disperate early "Christian" conspirators, would be very low.

I want you to know autowrench that Jesus if you were find him, is about funniest, the most charming and loving of people you would ever hope to find in the history of the human race. A sheer genius by any comparison.

There's a great joke don't you see, at the end of time, where we say, to God - how did you know?! It's a joke that just keeps on getting funnier and funnier, until you end up in a space of hyperfreedom of which you had no prior conception, that's what it leads to, I have to warn, just in case you DO find him in there, right there in the gospels - just read the red parts, and also note Jesus rather cryptic manner of communicating, who wrote that into his character, and how did they do it - I'd really want to talk to THAT guy, talk about genius.

But out of all fairness, regardless, I'll tell you that there was an ordained minster who once confessed his secret doubt to me, that it might not all be a myth (he wasn't quite as smart as I tend to be, when I'm really trying hard anyway) and you know what I said to him? I said, it doesn't matter Art (his name was actually Art Story can ya believe that?!), either way it's a God approved mythology, it works. Thus, to discover the presence of an actual personage there in the historical Jesus, the real deal, well, that's just over the top too good to be true, but in this case it is! It's groks dont' you see and leaves an everlasting smile on your face. And it accepts an evolutionary mysticism as well, which is organic and creation oriented. It's the principal ah.. personified! It's him! (oh # what do we do now?! lol).

Jesus leaves us dombfounded going OMG i'm totally free, oh no what do I do NOW? Holy # OMG how did he KNOW?!

You haven't encountered him I guess. Just keep watch in eternity for the most loving, charming, gracious and FUNNIEST man alive, ever, and that's him, that's Jesus the actual guy, the true lord, savior, and best of all, true friend.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

His name is not Lucifer. The word Lucifer is a misnomer. His name is Heylel (Hilal in arabic) which means crescent moon. Heylel ben Shachar "Crescent moon and star" in hebrew. Lucifer was just a title meaning Light-bearer in Latin. What was the sin that caused Satan to fall? It's hinted at in Isaiah 14. His sin was pride and vanity and he sought to replace God and so he was thrown down. He thought he could be the lightbearer, but God is the Lightbearer, Yahweh whom is also Jesus the Messiah (Christ). People possessed by demons in biblical times were often called lunatics which means "moonstruck". He has another name, in pre-islamic times he was called Hu'bal the supreme deity of the Arabs (a moongod), when Muhammad came along he got a facelift and he was given a title for a name "Allah" which was derived from Al-Ilah "the god". Is it not ironic that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob wanted them to know his name, the same name he gave to Moses when he was 80, yet for some reason he didn't want Muhammad to know his name? Is it not strange that he commanded his name to be proclaimed to all the nations in the old testament, yet he gave Muhammad a title instead of a name to know him?

Here's Isaiah 14:12-21

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
Who shook kingdoms,
17 Who made the world as a wilderness
And destroyed its cities,
Who did not open the house of his prisoners?’

18 “All the kings of the nations,
All of them, sleep in glory,
Everyone in his own house;
19 But you are cast out of your grave
Like an abominable branch,
Like the garment of those who are slain,
Thrust through with a sword,
Who go down to the stones of the pit,
Like a corpse trodden underfoot.
20 You will not be joined with them in burial,
Because you have destroyed your land
And slain your people.
The brood of evildoers shall never be named.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children
Because of the iniquity of their fathers,
Lest they rise up and possess the land,
And fill the face of the world with cities.”

He will be cast down into the pit at the end of the Tribulation for 1000 years and be released afterwards until he is destroyed.

edit on 31-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

But please reply here as I don't want you messing up the thread, thanks.

That is a little discriminatory, isn't it? I don't want you messing up my thread. I read your thread, and was not interested in adding any thoughts to it. But now, I am sorely tempted......

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Is this the man who made the earth tremble,

I had it pretty clear that Lucifer was an Arch Angel, one of the highest order, not a man.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join