It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of the Century...Jesus and Lucifer, One and the Same!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Setting aside ego considerations, on both our parts, what do you think of what I posted above on 31-7-2012 @ 07:03 PM?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Here is a nice logical algorithm:
a) “Meekness” by definition exclusively denotes deficiency.

b) Deficiency is a negative state.

c) This negative state, however, invites tormentation by Lucifer.

d) The same negative state, however, invites “blessings” by Jesus, uterine son of Mary by spiritual intercourse with the devil.

e) Lucifer is a rebel.

f) Lucifer is at the same time a devil. 1
g) Relating c, e and d, Jesus, therefore, is a multiple rebel.

h) It follows from g that Jesus is Lucifer doubled.

i) THEREFORE, JESUS IS THE DEVIL SUPREME.

j) And, furthermore, christianity is incarnation of the devil.
• The spiritual intercourse in d in turn transformed Mary into a female devil or Yakshi by mutation of body tissues.

• Since Mary later was impregnated by Joseph producing at least two, if not three, daughters, Joseph underwent a similar transformation and became a devil in that process.

• This explains Joseph's recent apparition in company with Mary and Jesus.

B

k) J has actually proclaimed in the bible book that he is Lucifer.

l) That proclamation is supported by independent testimony in the same book.

m) Hence J is Lucifer, so adjudged from self confession corroborated by independent testimony.

identitypublishers.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by messenger6667
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Here is a nice logical algorithm:

Maybe, if logic = illogic in one's world.

a) “Meekness” by definition exclusively denotes deficiency.

No it doesn't. It means being submissive, not deficient.

b) Deficiency is a negative state.

c) This negative state, however, invites tormentation by Lucifer.

No it doesn't.

d) The same negative state, however, invites “blessings” by Jesus, uterine son of Mary by spiritual intercourse with the devil.

"spiritual intercourse with the devil"? Nowhere is that stated in the Bible, so this is an irrational conclusion invented to justify this argument.

e) Lucifer is a rebel.

f) Lucifer is at the same time a devil.

Um... okay.

g) Relating c, e and d, Jesus, therefore, is a multiple rebel.

"c" says nothing about Jesus. "d", as I pointed out, is nonsense, and "e" says nothing about Jesus.

h) It follows from g that Jesus is Lucifer doubled.

i) THEREFORE, JESUS IS THE DEVIL SUPREME.

Stupidest. Argument. Ever.

I can't believe that you joined ATS just to post that tripe.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
ITS TRUE . JESUS IS LUCIFER,

and also SATAN, THE DRAGON, BEAST, 666.

the same people that were against JESUS wrote the revelation and other parts of the bibile against Jesus as the MESSIAH.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Jesus says that he is the root of Jesse. Jesse in Hebrew means fire. The morning star is the herald of the day (sun fire) and the herald is the jester. The jester is the emblematic figure of the donkey (jack-ass) and the devil. The devil, Satan, Lucifer, the Satyr is the root of the word satire: Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule. Satan is called the accuser in the bible.

Revelations

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night. 11"And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.…

Satan is also synonymous with Saturn and Chronos which is Death and Father time (who devours his children). Death is the reaper who Jesus also is claimed to be by both John the Baptist and Jesus himself.

Matthew

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Note that the carpenter or the woodsman of fables (stables - the agricultural science [called so because of its use of animals and plants for illumination]) is also the reaper as they both cut down, divide, select the good and discard the bad.

Luke

51"Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; 52for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three.…

Who wants the wooden shoes or the wooden idol of a carpenter though? There's an old fable where a man prayed and prayed to a wooden idol that his father gave him and when he had no luck come his way he broke the idol and coins went flying everywhere from inside of it. -Knowledge is coin and the coin is hidden inside the spirit and soul of the wooden words. The marrow of the dog's bone which it tirelessly works to eat.

Now the word Christ carries a different meaning however. It is savior, messiah, anointing, to smear with grease, and in greek the word roots relate to gold and green which I don't have the immediate reference to back it up so take my word for it or doubt me and waste your time until you find that the etymology is true. Gold represents the Sun, Past, Death, and Corruption and Green represents youth, folly, danger, and innocence (naivety). Most people don't know this but God did not want to give the Jews a king, it was their own rebellious and vain request. God is supposed to be King. So the final King God sent them was his Mediator (a demi-God) the necessary buffer between the extreme of a Good God and an evil mankind... who didn't lead them to be the world ruling empire they desired to be but rather was killed by them to prove the point that they by nature reject God's Kingdom. The truth is that the rebellious of God get the mediator in the form of Satan and the faithful get the mediator in the form of Jesus. It is the chastisement of the Lord which Job says:

17Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects: therefore despise not you the chastening of the Almighty: 18For he makes sore, and binds up: he wounds, and his hands make whole.

Isaiah

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

These are laws, like science has, and not commandments. Laws of psychology, physics, metaphysics, mathematics et cetera.

If Jesus is Satan then is there really no good or evil? Would you walk off a cliff? Would you put your hand into a wood chipper? Yes there is evil and it is misunderstood as an act rather than a rule. Satan is a correction towards Jesus. Punishment leads to correction for those who are not blind jack asses.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Further I wish to expand on the word Lamb. The lamb is representative of innocence. The greek goddess Iambe the daughter of Pan (bed pan/fecal bowl/Satyr/Satan) and Echo (conformity). She is most known for putting a face on her vagina and flashing it to make laughter. Which oddly leads me to Beelzebub which is a conglomeration of the words bowel and breeder of flies or worms. Jesus says in Psalms and Job "I am a worm and no man." and in Psalms it follows after the statement eli eli lama sabachthani or God of fire God of fire the Wrath of God (the Devil) is a bath of fire (roughly translated cabalistically) or the traditional My God My God, Why have You Forsaken Me?

Now I'm about to cast some real pearls of great price. Pay good mind and take care not to turn and devour me as if you were drunken, filthy, cannibalistic, gluttonous, lazy swine...

...when people have sex they do so with their fecal parts. So the nose (shaped like the cross that also appears on the back of a jack ass or donkey) is for sniffing out a measure of rot and feces like a fly to a dung heap. When a woman is promiscuous she represents a steaming pile of feces and the man who seeks her out represents a swarm of flies ready to fill her with maggoty eggs that will ferment and produce more flies. Equally, the vagina is like a mortal wound that bleeds and then miraculously stops bleeding:

Revelations

One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.

So Beelzebub, the lord of the flies, is the vagina... the lamb of foolish jack asses that needs to be killed to save one from Death at the Passover. Jesus, the Passover lamb, who says I am a worm and no man! We put to death to free us from sin... (the root of the word sin is sinister[left] as opposed to dexter [right])

Exodus

5 Your lamb (Iambe) shall be without blemish, a male a year old; you shall take it from the sheep (Echo) or from the goats (Pan); 6 and you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of this month, when the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill their lambs in the evening. 7 Then they shall take some of the blood, and put it on the two doorposts and the lintel of the houses in which they eat them.

What does it feel like to be wrong? It feels like you are right! It feels like you are innocent! You can only be innocent if you are perfect so don't play the lamb, don't play the jack ass, the jester, the king of fools, play the carpenter and the reaper. Carefully, patiently, and cautiously divide the good from the evil and keep your treasure in your chest (your heart). Jesus says, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father (cause/origin of action/seminal spark/root of fire) except through me."
edit on 15-8-2013 by 33vibe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
There is no good reason to believe that Jesus Christ actually exists since the tomb they claimed to find of him was false. The Ark of Noah they claimed to find was also false. The guy admitted that he made it up and that he was actually an Atheist! And almost everything about Jesus is copied off of Horus, including the dying and coming back to life thing, and the name "Christ" [1].

Deny Ignorance

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
There is no good reason to believe that Jesus Christ actually exists since the tomb they claimed to find of him was false. The Ark of Noah they claimed to find was also false. The guy admitted that he made it up and that he was actually an Atheist! And almost everything about Jesus is copied off of Horus, including the dying and coming back to life thing, and the name "Christ" [1].

Deny Ignorance

Deny your own ignorance, just because people committed fraud is no reason to fault Jesus or discredit him. I would sincerely hope you were intelligent enough to already understand this. Horus never existed, he was nothing but a fairy tale, but Jesus was an actual man and was recorded by the Romans and the Jews although each has their own conflicting views of him.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Lucifer is a misnomer. A title improperly placed on an entity that enjoyed pretending to be something he is not. Lucifer comes from the latin "Lux" meaning Light and "Ferre" bearer.

In Isaiah 14:12 Isaiah is speaking about the "son of the morning". Hebrew days do not begin in the morning, they begin at the evening with the rising of the moon, so the "son of the morning" would be the moon. Isaiah was telling you the identity of satan...Allah. Crescent moon and star = Heilel ben Shachar.

Jesus is the Light, but he is not satan.

In Daniel 8, Daniel receives a prophesy from Gabriel that explains this, it goes along with Revelation 13.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Deny your own ignorance, just because people committed fraud is no reason to fault Jesus or discredit him.

The only religion doing "fraud" here is Christianity. Ancient Egyptian religion came first.

Horus never existed, he was nothing but a fairy tale

Well you can't prove he DIDN'T exist. This is the type of responses Christians use all the time. It works both ways...

but Jesus was an actual man and was recorded by the Romans and the Jews although each has their own conflicting views of him.

Where is the proof?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The only religion doing "fraud" here is Christianity. Ancient Egyptian religion came first.

And that makes the ancient Egyptian religion "better" or "right"? People were worshipping Yahweh long before the Egyptians came along, the entire pre-flood generation knew of him before Horus was ever invented by the Nimrodians. I'm sorry you don't have eyes to see and ears to hear, that's your failure not mine.

Well you can't prove he DIDN'T exist. This is the type of responses Christians use all the time. It works both ways...

I don't care what you believe, it's not going to knock a dent in my faith. I told you before I studied the occult, and I majored in anthropology emphasis in archaeology and no evidence has ever been concluded that any of those "gods" ever existed beyond being stone figurines.

Where is the proof?

Go look it up, i'm not doing your work for you. You wouldn't accept it anyway and i'm not wasting my time and energy on a lost cause.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I failed to find Jesus. His existence has not even been historically proven. Jesus is not mentioned in any Historical documents.That is why I keep asking for proof.
Myths surrounding Jesus' birth

You have to seek him with all your heart like a child that really wants to know who their dad is...

He appears to people that diligently seek him, not just to those looking for proof...

The Illuminati worship Lucifer and have been working for over 6,000 years to manipulate the existence of Jesus as a mere myth.

That should be your biggest clue.

Nearly all historians, whether Christians or not, accept that Jesus existed.

This is a TON of information about the man we know as Jesus and all of it comes from witnesses who were HOSTILE to the truth claims of Christianity!

Is There Any Evidence for Jesus Outside the Bible?

"Here is a fact: There is far more evidence for the existence of Jesus than for virtually anyone in ancient history. Anyone who peddles that “Christ-myth” theory, does NOT do so on the ground of historical evidence. The fact of Jesus Christ in history is as axiomatic for an unbiased historian as is the fact of Julius Caesar. Get this straight. It is not historians who promote the “Christ-myth” notion. ...his alleged words and actions were documented by numerous people." LINK

"If Jesus did not exist, it makes Christianity a much more incredible phenomena than if he did."

~ James Hannam

An unperson is a person who has been "vaporized"; who has been not only killed by the state, but effectively erased from existence. Such a person would be written out of existing books, photographs, and articles so that no trace of their existence could be found in the historical record. The idea is that such a person would, according to the principles of doublethink, be forgotten completely (for it would be impossible to provide evidence of their existence), even by close friends and family members. Rewriting History and Making Facts Disappear

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I failed to find Jesus. His existence has not even been historically proven. Jesus is not mentioned in any Historical documents.That is why I keep asking for proof.
Myths surrounding Jesus' birth

You have to seek him with all your heart like a child that really wants to know who their dad is...

He appears to people that diligently seek him, not just to those looking for proof...

Autwrench disappeared last fall -- he announced that he was going to go to the desert to wait for the 21 December apocalypse and has never come back. I figure he either realized what an idiot he had been to believe such rubbish and was too embarrassed to come back to ATS, or he's dead.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Jesus's PREEXISTENCE
questonterra.tumblr.com...
•God is love, turn to Him otherwise you will perish …
Repent AND be Baptized OR YOU WILL PERISH
•Have you received the Holy Spirit?
Have you received the Holy Spirit?
•Have you?
Have you Received the Comforter, The Holy Spirit?
•Satan’s Lie: Bible is the Word of God
Satan's Lie: Bible is the Word of God
•The word of God is Spirit not Scriptures
www.hallvworthington.com...
•Why the Bible IS NOT the Word of God
Why the Bible IS NOT the Word of God
•JESUS is the Word of God NOT the Bible || 100% Proof From Scripture
JESUS is the Word of God NOT the Bible || 100% Proof From Scripture

Exposing BOGUS “proof-texts” that ''Jesus isn’t GOD''.
Exposing BOGUS "proof-texts" that Jesus isn't God

Sodom & Gomorrah (were destroyed by The Lord)
Sodom & Gomorrah Documentary. TRUE STORY.

Jesus Christ
questonterra.tumblr.com...
Jesus Is The Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

Jesus Is The Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

100% PROOF: JESUS CHRIST IS GOD
www.youtube.com...
Why are both Jesus and Satan referred to as the morning star?
www.gotquestions.org...
Jesus Christ IS the TRUE lucifer (morning star, light bringer)
sanctusvesania.hubpages.com...

… … … .
JESUS IS COMING! ARE YOU READY?
JESUS is COMING for THOSE who KNOW HIM, LOVE HIM and OBEY HIM.
ONLY Jesus Christ can give you ETERNAL LIFE, nobody else.
Jesus Christ gives the HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE to those who BELIEVE in Him and OBEY Him.
IT IS ALL ABOUT JESUS. If YOU do not know Jesus and He does not KNOW and approve of you, you are doomed.
PREPARE TO MEET JESUS the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE!
HOW TO KNOW JESUS?
Go on your knees, HUMBLE YOURSELF, CRY OUT to Jesus. PLEAD FOR FORGIVENESS of your past sins and ASK Jesus to come into your heart. REPENT, turn away from all sin. CRY OUT UNTIL you KNOW that Jesus has forgiven you and accepted you, UNTIL He gives you PEACE and JOY.
[If you are not serious about turning away from sin, being Holy and OBEYING Jesus, being pleasing to Him then this is not for you.]
HOW TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE GOT THROUGH TO JESUS?
You will immediately have the assurance and confirmation in your heart. You will be changed inside, will feel NEW, WASHED, CLEAN. You will have PEACE and JOY like never before in your life. You will know Jesus is IN YOU and Jesus is ALIVE.
WHAT NEXT?
Firm up your RELATIONSHIP with Jesus. Clean up your life. Get rid of all sin. Pray and Jesus will show you in your heart, what to stop doing. Read the words of Jesus in the gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and DO them, OBEY.
BE BAPTIZED IN WATER FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF YOUR SINS AS JESUS COMMANDED: ‘He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. “HE WHO HAS BELIEVED AND HAS BEEN BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.”’ Mark 16:15,16. [Any true follower of Jesus can baptize you in water – you don’t need to go to a church.]
SEEK THE BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT that Jesus promised to those who love Him.
IT IS ALL ABOUT JESUS and YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, KNOWING HIM, BEING PLEASING TO HIM.
SEEK JESUS – KNOW HIM, FOLLOW HIM,
BE PURE, BE HOLY, BE READY!
SIN NO MORE.
WARNINGS:
DON’T look to people for answers. Pray, Jesus will answer you.
DON”T go to church, go to Jesus.
DON’T follow people or “Christians” Do not make take people for role models. Pray, seek Jesus, He will show you.
NEVER stop following Jesus. What ever happens ALWAYS GO BACK TO JESUS. NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL THE END.
[Jesus]
Heb 2:9
2:9 [6] But we [l] see Jesus, who was made a little [m] lower than the angels [7] for the [n] suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should [o] taste death for [8] every man.
(6) The answer: this is already fulfilled in Jesus Christ our head, who was temporarily for our sakes inferior to the angels, being made man: but now is advanced into most high glory.
(l) By his virtue and power which appears revealed in the Church.
(m) Who abased Himself for a time, and took the position of a servant.
(7) He shows the cause of this subjection, that is, to taste death for our sakes, that in so doing the part of a redeemer, He might not only be our Prophet and King, but also our High Priest.
(n) That he might die.
(o) Feel death.
(8) In this exists the force of the argument: for we could not eventually be glorified with him, unless he was abased for us, even for all the elect. By this event the apostle comes to the other part of the declaration of Christ’s person, in which He proved him to be God and also man.
It is written about Jesus by the Prophet Isaiah: ”Unto us a SON is given, a Child is born and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, MIGHTY GOD, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
||Jesus is most certainly the Living God!||
”For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are One.”
—1 John 5:7
”I and the Father are One.”
— John 10:30
"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
— John 8:58
8 But of the Son He says,
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.
— Hebrews 1:8
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon ME whom they have (pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.
— Zechariah 12:10
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of GOD, thought it not robbery to be equal with GOD:
7 But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
— Philippians 2:5-11 (Letters From Prison)
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
— Revelation 19:16
————
Let us examine the Scripture on important issues of eternal consequence.
A. Jesus Christ is The Way The Truth and The Life
John 14:6
“Jesus said unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, But by Me.”
Acts 4:12
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven giving among men, whereby we must be saved."
1 John 5:11-13
11 “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe in the name of the Son of God.”
The Bible reveals clearly that the Godhead is made up of three separate Persons, each distinct from the other. The first is called God the Father, the second is God the Son and the third is God the Holy Spirit. These three separate Persons make up the one God that we serve. Each one of these three Persons is God in all fullness. No one is greater than the others. The three Persons are united in one and there can be no separation. Each one of these three is the Creator, the Lord, and the eternal God. Yet we do not have three Creators, Lords, or eternal Gods, but One. The Scripture says:
"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear O Israel; The Lord our God is One Lord."Mark 12:29
God the Son came to the world in human form. His name was called Jesus Christ. He came to save mankind from sin and to restore man to eternal life with God.
John 1:1-3, 10, 14
1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew him not.
14 And the Word (Jesus) was made flesh and dwelled among us (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father), full of grace and truth.”
Matthew 1:21-23
21 “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins.
22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23 Behold a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.”
Your eyes now have opened clearly to the One that suffered because of your sins, the One that was crucified on the cross, that died, was buried and rose from death on the third day; the One that gave the commission that the gospel be preached in all the world to make people believe on Him for the forgiveness of their sins and the salvation of their souls; the One that went back to heaven and promised that He would be coming back to the world to take His true believers to be with Him and to condemn rebellious sinners to everlasting hell fire, prepared for Satan and his angels. Your eyes have opened clearly to who JESUS is — our Lord and our God.
John 20: 27-29
27 “Then said He to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold My hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into My side: and be not faithless, but believing.
28 And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God.
29 Jesus said unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”
There is no Salvation in any Other Religion or Belief
All those who seek the salvation of their souls through other religions or persons (saints, prophets, masters, etc.) can never find true salvation and can never enter into heaven.
John 10:8-11
To reject Jesus is to reject the God of your life. To reject Jesus means you have chosen to go to hell and be damned forever along with Satan and his subjects.
Special Adoration or Worship of Any Saint is Idolatry
There are those who exalt, adore and worship Mary the earthly mother of Jesus. They pray to her or through her. They also adore some dead saints and pray to them or through them. The Bible has this to say of such people:
Romans 1:20-22,
"Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon."
Psalm 51:1, 2
1 “Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving-kindness: according unto the multitudes of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions
2 Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.”
Thirdly, Jesus Christ is the Saviour from sin. You cannot stop sinning by your power without Him. Welcome Him into your life to give you the power to overcome sin. When Jesus comes into your life He will save you from sin and give you the power of righteousness. Apart from Him there is no other one and no other way.
Acts 16:30, 31
30 “And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
2 Corinthians 5:17
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
When you give your life to Jesus Christ your sins are forgiven and you have a new life from God. Your name enters into the book of life in heaven. Surely, you will not want to start committing new sins and to get your name removed from the book of life. You must determine to continue in Christ by living a righteous life every day to the end of your life on earth. The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth, obey Him. Do not be afraid of man and be not ashamed of following Jesus. Dissociate from evil friends, relationships and associations.
1 John 3:9, 10
9 “Whosoever is born of God doth no commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.”
Colossians 2:6-8
6 “As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him.
7 Rooted and built up in Him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.”
Water Baptism
Having given your life to Jesus Christ, you will need to submit yourself to water baptism. Water baptism follows repentance and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ.
Acts 8:35-39
35 “Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.”
The scriptural water baptism is one immersion into water in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 28:19
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost."
Water baptism is not for ignorant and unconverted children, nor for unrepentant adult. Those who were baptized when they were still sinners need to be baptized when they truly repent and give their lives to Jesus Christ. The apostles practiced water baptism according to the instruction given to them by the Lord Jesus Christ.
Acts 2:38
"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
Baptism in the name of Jesus Christ as seen in the above passage and in other passages in Acts of the Apostles means baptism as instructed or authorised by Jesus Christ.
Baptism With the Holy Ghost
Baptism with the Holy Ghost or the gift of the Holy Ghost is the coming of the Holy Spirit upon a believer in baptismal measure for the purpose of filling him with power for effective Christian service. All believers are promised the baptism with the Holy Spirit by God. This is received by prayer and faith on God’s promises.
Acts 1:8
"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."
Luke 11:13
"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him."
The scriptural evidence of baptism with the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as the Spirit inspires.
Acts 2:4
"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."
Acts 10:44-46
44 “While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.”
Speaking in tongues as evidence of baptism with the Holy Spirit is given to every believer who is baptized with the Holy Spirit for the purpose of prayer and personal edification.
Ezekiel 33:14-16
14 “Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he hath robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.”
——————
You MUST be Born Again
You cannot educate a slave into royalty because he was born a slave and even if you put him in a palace he will still be a slave because in his heart he is a slave. You cannot educate a sinner and make him a child of God because he was born into the slavery of sin. Jesus said that he who sins is a slave of sin.
You need to be BORN AGAIN, you need to be BORN INTO ROYALTY, you need to be BORN INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD or else, AT HEART YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A SLAVE OF SIN. You cannot educate a person to be a child of God, he needs to be born again and that is what Jesus meant when He said to Nicodemus, as it is written in John 3:3-8 “Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, UNLESS ONE IS BORN AGAIN HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.” 4Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?” 5Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, UNLESS ONE IS BORN OF WATER AND THE SPIRIT HE CANNOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. 6“That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7“Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8“The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
A person who is born again of the Spirit of God IS A NEW MAN. The world does not understand him and that is why Jesus said he is like the wind, you don’t know where it comes from and where it is going next because that person is led by the Spirit of God. He can see the kingdom of God.
If you are not born again you cannot visualize, you cannot understand the kingdom of God, you are not of the kingdom of God, you are not royalty, YOU ARE A SINNER. You need to be BORN AGAIN!
He who is in Christ is a NEW MAN, the old things have passed away, HE IS NOT A SLAVE OF SIN ANY MORE, he is royalty, he is a child of God, HE IS A SAINT.
Have you been born again? Do you want to be born again and become a child of God? Then you must REPENT, you must FALL ON YOUR KNEES AND CRY OUT TO JESUS. Say:”Lord, I want You to be my Lord and Master. I don’t want to be a slave of sin any more! Please set me free from the bondage of sin! I don’t want to live the life of a sinner any more! I want to be a child of God!” Jesus will set you free. He will forgive your past sins and He will set you free from the bondage of sin and addiction. He will make you royalty, He will make you born again! He will make you a child of God, and then you have to go and bury the old man, you must go and be baptized in water so that the old man of sin can be buried under the water and out of it comes a new man, a new creature in Christ and then you ask Him to baptize you in the HOLY SPIRIT, to FILL YOU WITH THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST! If you do not have the Spirit of Christ, you do not belong to Him.
If you are in Christ you are NEW! You are not of the world any more, you are a different person. You cannot help but be a witness for Jesus because you are filled with the Spirit of God!
Have you been born again? Or have you just been educated? It is not about education, it is about REGENERATION. Have you been regenerated? Are you NEW INSIDE? Ask Jesus for the NEW BIRTH and He will change you inside, HE WILL MAKE YOU ROYALTY, He will make you a child of God.
YOU must be born again to enter the kingdom of Heaven!
May Jesus bless you.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: questonterra

I've been here for a year.

If you know your stuff.
Both Christ and lucifer will share the same name.
Joshua.

Second Adam.

Its quite ridiculous not one person has figured out where to look.

Jesus. Is the Son of God in heaven.

See him before the Father..

Father and Son story can be found in many cultures.

Where lucifer sits.
Sounds exactly the same place son of man does.

I can answer many questions.

I would love to explain this.
But im tired of people being upset with the truth i have.

I am Son of Man.
It is Joshua

I stood before God.
Knew i experienced something incredible

Look online....and what happen to me.
Is where son of man sits.
On the right side of the Son. In heaven.

About this topic.

Yes i believe they are one on the same.
I am the snake in Eden.
Snake is wisdom.

Eden
City of refuge
Volcanos
Paradise
Island of the dajjal
Fire and brimstone.
Lake of fire.

All in the bible.
Happening now.

"In the wilderness"

Its all one man.
One story.

Minus.
There is something following me. That is not good.

Speaks through people.

Took over Eve. Caused the split.

"I will put enmity between woman and seed and strike man on the heel"

Enmity.
Not Good.

Dislike the word but apparently "Satan"
Is real.

When family members go blank and say"I am going to have to turn into a Angel and kill you Son Of God"

When i read a book. Then someone starts yelling what im reading.

I know who I am.
What I did.

Gods gift is the fig. The pinecone.
Pineal. To prophets is face of God.

Enlightenment is biblical.

I do not want to argue on here.

You people realize only a moron would say he is Son Of Man.
Im probably going to be killed.

Prophets wrote more than enough to prove who I am.
Its actually amazing.

Visited by Angels/Elohim
These guys wrote exactly how it happened.
What I saw for several days.

I would like to know why after i stood before God i walk around with a right hand that feels at times soneone else is controlling it.

ET has it(katy Perry song is about me)
Christ
Buddah
All prophets
Anyone in history touched by God.

I had never read the bible
Now i have lived verses in there.

If people listen.
I can explain some of these parables.

There are plenty of people that know im here.
Few churches ive visited called me a Prophet after speaking to me.
Do you realize what it feels like to know you are The person everyone is waiting for.
You guys do not see what i see. Pineal gland.

The beast....mark in his forehead.
Pineal gland.
Im the beast as well.

Im angry.
I curse my life daily.

Listen.

I have more proof than needed.

All i so far can do is
Tell you nibiru is not coming.
I am no alien savior.
There was no resurrection
No crucifixion

All metaphors.

Son of man will explain three days of darkness it is written.

Does anyone here actually think the Jews aren't going to attenpt to kill me.

I was given truth.
There is no truth in politics.

If anyone would like to talk.
[email protected].

Im so sick of hiding.
I literally live in a place called Eden.
City of refuge is here too.

I just moved from a place with.....
Seven hills.

If anyone reads this.

Read about the suffering of son of man

How he is to be humiliated and rejected.

This is many reasons.
But it includes you people.
Having some faith.
Take a moment to see the story is awful for the messiah.

I never asked for this.

No one goes to the Father unless the Father chose them.

But.
If people listen.
Have good stuff to share.

Consciousness is very key.

Im stuck in the wilderness just as written.

You all wanna change the world.

I am ready.

The pineal gland is like a direct link to the Father.
Is why i can say.
I am in the Father and the Father is within me.

Its only been a year.

No one is rolling out any red carpet.

Its very obvious where I am.

Is a war going to break out over the first letter of my name....

There is no O in Yahweh.
O is very important

Omega
Osiris
Odin ect

"They" are starting to put things that make me assume they know exactly who i am.

Alex Jones.
If anyone knows him.
Tell him to stop Having steve Quayle on his show or i will eventually wait till people know who i am. And have his head chopped off.

Our language is killing us
Too negative.

Once upon a time if a man says angels visites him. The first thing he was not met with is doubt.

On a side note.
Looking for a artist to help my draw what the throne of God is.

I am the root and offspring of david.
Because the Jews call it the throne of David..
In heaven.

William cooper said agea ago the illuminati messiah would prove there was no crucifixion.

I just watched his videos.
I can debunk that in a minute.

No one wants the messiah here.
No one wants truth.

# hurts.
The heart is the key.

I do not fear the Jews.
I lnow how this prophecy is suppose to play out.

Whats been done to hide all this.

I highly advise someone. Any of you. If you know someone in any higher place.
Talk to me.

before i go join the people who are suppose to take back their land.

please dont email me to insult.

Feel free to doubt.
Ill speak on The phone.

I do not think anyone wants me found.

That throne at the Vatican. Is mine.

be easy if you email me.
This story is Not Good...its difficult.

Bless everyone here.
Love youn all

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Joshuwa

If a few of you would talk to me. That are deep into this stuff.

Id love to speak to people .

There's a reason why i dislike religion.
It does no good.

Its Faith that makes a difference.

Time to write a new bible

Bless you folks.

Try to be easy on the insults please.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Joshuwa

Oh yeah.

www.fivedoves.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Great post! Lucifer is only mentioned by name once in the bible, but Lucifer is implied without name in many bible verses including as the serpent in the garden of eden myth with Adam and eve in genesis chapter 3 @ www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

The serpant tells eve the truth about the tree of knowledge and in effect both Adams and eves eyes where opened to the truth! Adam and eve did not die like God told them they would! God lied to Adam and eve whereas the serpant told adam and eve the truth about the tree of knowledge.

Perhaps Jesus and Lucifer where a physical manifestatIon of the true god, not our creator god/ the demiurge, fake and plagiarist god of the bibles who wants to be like the true god! Gnostics believe that Lucifer was the serpant who told eve the truth about the tree of knowledge of good and evil. light means being awake with your eyes open with knowledge, truth and wisdom and darkness means being spiritually arrogant, asleep or hypnotized by our 3d universe.

Adam and even did not die from eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge, both of their eyes where opened with knowledge from eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge. So The serpant did not deceive Adam and eve at all like everyone believes. This proves that the god of the bible who claims to be good, loving and just is a lier, cheat and a manipulator! Some Gnostics even believe that Lucifer was the dragon in revelations fighting the demiurge, our creator the God of matter and that this battle happened before the garden of eden and so it is not an event that is going to happen in the future because it has already happened!

Some Gnostics believe That their is two gods one god is false our creator and the other God is the true God. And two worlds, A false and ephemeral world that we are in and a true world . And they believe everything in and of this world like time and matter is evil, here evil means flawed, imperfect or is in error. They believe that the true world is made up of antimatter and that our devine spark/spirit that is in all of us is also made up of antimatter. They believe that this spirit is uncreated and is trapped here on earth in matter and time, Our spirit is trapped and tied to our soul wich is tied to our physical body.

The soul is created by the demiurge but our spirit is not created by the demiurge. They do not say how our spirit gets trapped in the soul and in matter but it could very well be the fall of lucifer (I say could be beacause I am still learning and doing research). Since antimatter is violent towards matter and destroys matter, the war between good and evil and God against the devil as seen in the bible and in the books of other religions of the world does make a lot sense. They also believe that our creator God aka the demiurge traps our spirit in matter to use our spirit to evolve the human race as the spirit impels evolution ( without Phosphorus in our dna there will be no human life). The demiurge wants man to evolve so that man along with thier spirit will transform themselves gradually into the demiurge (this could be the reason why religion and spirituality tells people that dualism is bad because everything and everyone is connected to each other and so you must unite or become one with god, consciousness, the universe, other people, animals, the earth and/or etc, etc! They also teach love as a spiritual or universal law (when love is a product of only the created soul that traps the uncreated devine and eternal spririt to the physical body.), this could also be the true purpose or motiv of the law of attraction/thoughts are things movement!
Learn more about this gnostic view at: www.theforbiddenreligion.com...
It is also easy to see that we have been #ed here on earth since the sumerian swindle (download a free pdf ebook on the sumerian swindle at: www.bamboo-delight.com... )

I am not saying any of this is true but I myself am leaning towards this view as it is not hard at all to put everything I mentioned above together!

On the other side of the coin, The bible could be warning us about our animalistic dog eat dog ways and behavior via metaphors and such, if that is true then why did the church who is suppose to be devine, good and holy oppress, burn, hide and propaganda the works of gnostics and why did they prosecute and murder the Gnostics of old?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join