It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly Amazing Sun UFO - best I've seen or is it an artifact?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Do you really think that NASA would let us see these giant ships if they were real?

Yes because no one would believe it

Thats why they dont bother if forgot temper some images sometimes.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Since it appears the alien ships have 'disappeared' it shows they were nothing more than image artifacts.

I think it's a good idea to understand the tools you use before using them.

For example, Stereo...

The science data collected by the STEREO spacecraft are written to the on-board recorder, which is then read out and transmitted to the ground during daily telemetry tracks using the NASA Deep Space Network. These data are of much higher quality than the beacon data, but take several days to reach the STEREO Science Center website. Thus, the most recent images on the STEREO Science Center browse tool will always be beacon images. These temporary beacon images are replaced with the full-quality versions as they become available, generally about 2-3 days later.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Thanks for that, Chadwickus. That might explain the missing images. I just don't have enough time to check everything. If only I didn't have to go to work. That's what's so good about this site I guess. Collaboration is always positive.

2-3 days does sound suspiciously like enough time to edit the photographic images though... God I wish I trusted NASA. So here we are - the suspicious images are removed after a short period, then replaced with higher resolution images that could have been edited. Tell me I'm wrong if you all know better.
edit on 29/1/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/1/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Reality check: no vehicles containing biological ententities can be located that close to the sun. Just
think how intensely hot that would be! Everything would be vaporized and melt, it is a hot star! As far as hoaxers go they need to get a life.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Hi GirlGenius,

Magnificent close-up [of what appears to be an Alien warship].

I have a theory but I need someone to help me out with it. I think the objects around the Sun that NASA's images show could be holograms of real Alien craft. And, if it matters, my opinion is that they are good, nice Aliens.

The reason that I say that is because I feel that bad Aliens have taken over and run planet Earth and control a vast cosmic territory that extends outward from Earth. That fact that, soon after capturing images of these objects (or their holographic versions), NASA sent and setup a better telescope to observe the Sun and it's surroundings. That probably means that they weren't aware that they were going to show up on their camera beforehand.

It makes sense, that if the good guys wanted make a non-aggressive presence known to Planet Earth, they wouldn't do it physically if the Milky Way is hostile toward certain outsiders. So what better way to make their presence known than posing for NASA's camera?

I am not am expert on holography so here are a couple of links to get your mental gears movin...

Holography
Rainbow Hologram

Also, I want to point out that I think the good guys are farther in their technological evolution than most of us Humans (I think there are Aliens - or the bad guys - running Planet Earth who have what it takes to go to war with the good guys). And they use symbolism as a language, in different ways (one being 'dream language'), so if you watch this vid you'll notice that the poster points out that the objects look like various symbols.

I realize that we have attached many emotions and notions to these symbols throughout history. And that is not accidental. But please try just for a few moments, to look beyond these associated definitions and think about how they could have come much earlier than their Earthly usage.

My opinion is that these symbols, that the Sun objects or images take on, at the very least, are very precise and mathematical, like they're done with a computer program. Although, sorry to say, I don't have a clue as to what they might be trying to say if they were using symbols to communicate with us. All I know is that the shapes of th craft remind me of digital shapes.

Here's another excellent representation, beside the OP's vid, that shows the shapes of these. according to my theory, starcraft holograms.

Now, if someone like Zorgon or another that has the wherewithal, would please help me put together a coherent and user-friendly theory, I'd sure greatly appreciate it. Cuz I am curious.

Toni

edit on 29-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of paragraph structure.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

You've absolutely hit the nail on the head with that post mate.

Your concise point cannot be ignored, and is entirely plausible. Given NASA's history at covering things over / losing things / fudging the details, it is (imho) entirely likely that this is what has taken place.

Larry - 'Crap - we've got a bogey! And it's already live!'

Bill - "Chill your beans Larry. Let some tinfoil-hatter on Youtube make a big fuss over it so the lads and lasses on ATS get onto it, then take down the images for a few days to edit it out. The net-plants will crack on with standard damage limitation procedures while we sort it out. Repost the data and voila! Make the conspiracists look stupid, make us look smart, make the universe simple."

Larry - "But how do we explain why we took the images down for a few days?"

Bill - "[long pause] You're new here, aren't you..?"

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

That's pretty wild. How close to the sun do you suppose it really is? Was it moving or just hanging? By the reflection on the rear top panel it would have to be behind the sun I think to pick up a reflection like that so how far behind the sun could it be - it's a pretty big star actually.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

That's a wonderful theory - enjoyed reading your ideas! Also makes a lot of sense...

"Pose for the Earthlings, and hope the message gets through."

Very simple, technologically feasible - and again, plausible. Good job Antoniastar; ten stars if I could!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I could find Uranus on your head if I used the right filters.

Did you make that up? That was hysterical!

Anyway......I do believe UFOs hover around the Sun (all planets and moons actually).

Think about it. Think about the reverence the ancient had for the Sun!
Sun of gods.
Modern man made that into "son" of God for a religious twist to control man but that's another story (I highly recommend watching Zeitgeist the movie)

So if people worshiped our Star, it's not too far-fetched to consider, other Beings may also be drawn to it.
After all, there have been many many UFO sightings entering and departing volcanoes captured on film and video. So who knows. Maybe the fusion, radiation, hydrogen or helium...etc, helps to fuel their crafts.

Never say never to things that we can't possibly comprehend

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Now, if someone like Zorgon or another that has the wherewithal, would please help me put together a coherent and user-friendly theory, I'd sure greatly appreciate it. Cuz I am curious.

Toni

Hmmm theories eh?

The Universe as a Hologram
by Michael Talbot
twm.co.nz...

Holographic principle

The holographic principle is a property of quantum gravity and string theories which states that the description of a volume of space can be thought of as encoded on a boundary to the region—preferably a light-like boundary like a gravitational horizon. First proposed by Gerard 't Hooft, it was given a precise string-theory interpretation by Leonard Susskind[1] who combined his ideas with previous ones of 't Hooft and Charles Thorn.[

en.wikipedia.org...

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Is that THIS Larry from NASA?

Seems NASA agrees with you

edit on 29-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The user "BeePeeOilDisaster" is a KNOWN HOAXER. So question just about every single video made by him.

Here is two videos showing him to be a hoaxer, and stretching the truth to get attention to his channel and website:

As for the objects in these images... You are looking at the Sun! The Sun is spitting out charged particles and light in every imaginable direction, of course you are going to see funny objects on the images, which are then exaggerated by really low quality compression so the images can be sent to Earth quicker. They send the low quality images first so they can see the Sun quicker. Then they send the high quality ones later.

Also, the objects pointed at by the known hoaxer would have been huge. Almost Earth sized... they would have been far more bright too...

This has happened before on another UFO topic with the SOHO images. Someone thought NASA was censoring but it has always been known that they first upload low quality then replace with high quality later. The low quality ones have all kinds of compression artifacts... this is like dejavu. History repeating itself.

HOAX!
edit on 30-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Is that THIS Larry from NASA?

Seems NASA agrees with you

That was so funny dude...I can't stop laughing...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Toni

Hmmm theories eh?

The Universe as a Hologram
by Michael Talbot
twm.co.nz...

Holographic principle

The holographic principle is a property of quantum gravity and string theories which states that the description of a volume of space can be thought of as encoded on a boundary to the region—preferably a light-like boundary like a gravitational horizon. First proposed by Gerard 't Hooft, it was given a precise string-theory interpretation by Leonard Susskind[1] who combined his ideas with previous ones of 't Hooft and Charles Thorn.[

en.wikipedia.org...

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein

Zorgon thank you lots for this info and link.

I'm still trying to sort it all out but you know I think the holograhpic paradigm makes for a practical foundation. I've realized, after giving the article a good reading, that a holographic universe.explains a lot of things.

Much to think about.

Toni

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Luv the cartoon Zorgon!! Very funny.

Them NASA guys have more arms than I remembered. And longer legs tooo.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that the links i posted to the images on the 25th of january have all been deleted ????

I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!
Thay have also just lowered the quality in which these images are taken ..... if you compare the images of today with any images taken last month you can clearly see a difference, try looking on "behind 195"

why do thay have to keep us in the dark about what these things are !?!?!?!
they only left 4 images from the 25th .. none of which include the objects.. but yesterdays again include the objects..i wonder how long they will last on the web site.... its no problem really i am downloading all the images to keep ... just incase lol

there are definetly objects in these images they are not just atrifacts as displayed below

The below is an image with an object in it

the below is a distorted image

edit on 3-2-2011 by tokzik because: add data

edit on 3-2-2011 by tokzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what this part of the link means ??

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

n7euB this part

what i have found is that nasa have removed the images i originally posted the links of and replaced them with these

Check it out

notice n4euB

the link changed

any ideas anyone please ??

I emailed nasa
i cant wait to see what lame excuse i get to this:

[Email]

I have noticed that some of the images in the Behind EUVI 195 section specifically have been changed or edited

for example

has been replaced with

Could you also tell me what the n4euB stands for and what is the difference between the n4euB and the n7euB?

On a last note why have the latest images been lowered in quality and will the quality be raised again ?

I have backed up all the images from the last 6 months and notices how they have been change mostly within a week of being posted, why is this?

[Email]

i wonder what kind of watch list this will put me on

edit on 3-2-2011 by tokzik because: Add data

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i just realised people have been posting on other threads.... AND YES I Have 9 months backed up of nasa images... if anyone wants them they are over 100gb

i im just finishing downloading the last few days worth of images, but as i have pointed out they are much poorer quality than the older pictures....and they too are from the n4euB range.. and from what i can see they are bull..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why are there no 'artifacts' in pre 2010 SOHO images that look like ships?

Is NASA's tech getting more sh1tty ?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
they have been doctored..... everything up to the 31st of jan as far as i can see

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join