It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly Amazing Sun UFO - best I've seen or is it an artifact?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wow, looks a bit too symmetrical to be an artifact of processing, assuming that it wasn't intentionally put there in the first place. The recent report of a "large ship heading towards Earth" is quite obviously an artifact on the image, but there are plenty of images like this that are very interesting

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishybongwaters
kinda looks like one of the vehicles from starcraft. I'm gonna see if I can find the original image.

www.spaceweather.sflorg.com...

Don't see the craft in the original
edit on 25-1-2011 by phishybongwaters because: (no reason given)

Umm no..its just that this pic in the site is entirely a different frame from the one in the video...

^ From the site.

^ From the video.
edit on 26-1-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I agree that they are a little too symmetrical to just be artifacts of processing and there are also too many almost identical (lets say objects) objects in theses images for it to be a processing error.

but that they are is another question ... i have no idea, the strange thing was that all the images i found were from the 25th all the previous entries seem clean, im just wondering how long these may last until removed or edited.
just incase i downloaded the entire last 9 months of images.

i also just spent the last 2 minutes looking over todays images... and sure enough there are more but they almost look further away as if they are about to move behind the sun... if it is an object that is rotating in sync with the sun i should be right to assume that they will start to appear on the other side soon ?

here are some of todays images.

edit on 26-1-2011 by tokzik because: spell check

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
What if?

Oh, I know I saw that!!

I know it's true...

Oo

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
LMAO ... that last one had me in stitches ...awesome ... just awesome!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Doesnt SOHO take pictures of radio wave lengths rather then optical wave lengths?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JEROME4107
I signed up afters years and years of just reading only to post this however i could not figure out how so maybe some body can start a thread with this link for me.

Thank you

J

www.eutimes.net...

Very interesting if this is true!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
That damned space invader must be the size of a planet!!!!! OMG!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

I haven't read the whole thread so this may have been pointed out but... Do we know how large the 'object' is? It could be quite near to the camera couldn't it?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Maybe these colossal sun ships man made or other? are helping to calm down our sun ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
anyone seen this:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jay414

Originally posted by JEROME4107
I signed up afters years and years of just reading only to post this however i could not figure out how so maybe some body can start a thread with this link for me.

Thank you

J

www.eutimes.net...

Very interesting if this is true!!

When you click on the source link it takes you to Sorcha Faal.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Man if that thing is real can you imagine the amount of radiation that thing is being bombarded with.
I originally was thinking some sort of satellite but we don't have anything that could withstand that close proximity.
Any way to tell if this is photo-shopped or?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishybongwaters
That's the thing, until he posts the exact link to the exact image he used, we can't really tell.

Sure ya can he showed you the time date stamp so just go get it

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

DOH!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
[sarcasm]

OMG. You tinfoil hat wearers on ATS are all so damn stupid it's nearly causing me to have a myocardial infarction. With my million years experience as an educated and professionally irritating unemployed bum who can somehow afford to sit around all day bashing people like you all over the net, I'm suitably placed to tell you it's nonsense.

Do you really think that NASA would let us see these giant ships if they were real? Yes I know they've removed the images form the archive now, but that's just to stop you all from getting in a tizzy and forgetting to take your meds.

If I had a penny for every artifact I've managed to conjure up out of nothing from that observatory, well, I'd have at least ten pence by now. And several unconvincing artifact smudges. Sometimes I like to make sockpuppet accounts on Youtube so I can sling a load of really bad compilations of 'pretend finds' into cyberspace, just for a laugh! It seems to have an effect on the apparent validity of genuinely anomalous findings, so that's great - we all love a challenge right?

If it was on the other side of the sun we'd see it easily as it's so frickin' large! I know, I know - the glare of the daytime sunshine would probably cancel out any minor reflections in its vicinity; particularly if the 'artifact' moved around a bit giving a high probability that nobody with suitably dark glasses was looking at the exact moment it was within a line of sight. But hey - let's be logical here right?

And besides - aren't you all a little bit comforted and reassured now I'm here to mock and ridicule you into submission? What's that - you think I'm here to fill the thread with doubt and confusion? Surely you can't think that the government/ PTB would have any interest in making sure nobody took you guys seriously?

Come on now, relax a bit and watch some TV. Oh - wait; ignore that stuff about Egypt though, okay? Wouldn't want you panicking and telling people on facebook that World War 3 might be on the horizon.

[/sarcasm]

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Do you really think that NASA would let us see these giant ships if they were real?

Yes because no one would believe it

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by white_raven
Doesnt SOHO take pictures of radio wave lengths rather then optical wave lengths?

Here ya go
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

The green images are EIT 195 (Extreme ultraviolet Imaging Telescope 195 Angstrom)
edit on 28-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Two-shay, as they say... Hidden in plain sight!

They're getting good at this cover-up lark...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Since it appears the alien ships have 'disappeared' it shows they were nothing more than image artifacts.

I think it's a good idea to understand the tools you use before using them.

For example, Stereo...

The science data collected by the STEREO spacecraft are written to the on-board recorder, which is then read out and transmitted to the ground during daily telemetry tracks using the NASA Deep Space Network. These data are of much higher quality than the beacon data, but take several days to reach the STEREO Science Center website. Thus, the most recent images on the STEREO Science Center browse tool will always be beacon images. These temporary beacon images are replaced with the full-quality versions as they become available, generally about 2-3 days later.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Seems in one of the other thread some said NASA deleted the images

go here... insert date 20110122 format...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Select Stereo Behind or Stereo Forward with the Green sun

Select image size highest res available 2048

Get list

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Not sure which data set the 'missing' images are in but the image in the video had 2011-01-22 10:46:10 as a date/time stamp

Then if the ones you want do not show up in that list... NASA has removed them

edit on 29-1-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus did it!!! I KNOW NOTHING

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join