It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA launches 'Climate Kids' Indoctrination Web Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
NASA launched an indoctrination website targeting children. It is pushing the man made global warming hoax. If they just said to take care of the environment because we all have to live here, then i'd say it's a great idea and I would applaud it. But indoctrinating kids that man made global warming is for sure and saying that green jobs are the way to go in the future? Um .... NO!

I'm wondering about the backing for this? Who came up with this Gore-esque set up?
Future enviro-zombies that'll feed into Al Gore's green $$$ empire?
That's how Gores type work .. hit the kiddies up young .. get 'em indoctrinated.
There is a section talking about how the school teachers can teach this stuff.
Pictures of Michelle Obama and those poor cute polar bears that are (allegedly) in danger.
Seriously .. I think this could be part of the bigger Gore-Green money making conspiracy.

Climate Kids Website .. by NASA

Example - Check out the information on #6 -

Scientists have discovered that humans are cauasing this warming. But how do we know that? What are we doing to cause the whole planet to get warmer? And how could warming happen so fast? What will happen to people and other living things if the planet keeps getting warmer? And what can we do to slow down or stop the warming?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I don't follow, how does NASA benefit from people believing in man made global warming?

And I guess, somewhere along the way we should ask how NASA was able to build virtual consensus in the international scientific community that human actions are significantly influencing climate change.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If you look at it that way, everything in society now is meant to brainwash you.

Tv advertisements, shop signs "BUY OUR MEAT!", logos, bed sheets, newspapers, everything.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Global warming was proven to be a scam a long time ago... why are people still trying to milk this subject? It has also been proven that every major government has the technology to control their weather. Thinking logically, If it gets "warmer", it's because they want it to get warmer. Not because of us.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CptObvious
I don't follow, how does NASA benefit from people believing in man made global warming?

THAT is the question, isn't it? What are the behind the scenes $$$ and political connections with this. They are obviously making nice to the global warming hoaxers (cuz' they want to make a bunch of money) so what is it that NASA will get in return? Or is someone at NASA being blackmailed by the global warming crowd?

It's so dang strange that they are doing this.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wait. This isn't my normal area I populate, Global Warming et al., but I do believe the levels of pollution we're putting out and spray cans (paint, hair spray, deodorant, etc) ARE harming the environment, not to mention how we're taking all the trees and other such necessary items. That's also destroying the oxygen production to say the least. Sure no one controls the weather, it just IS how it is, but if we were to practice more efficient means of use in every aspect (hybrid cars for one of hundreds upon hundreds of ways; solar power for another, I could go on) we'd stop using up the Earths resources.

I was just telling my friend the other day we keep taking and taking from the Earth things which took millions of years to produce. We're taking and polluting faster than she can keep up and reproduce. We keep digging and drilling and pumping and killing and wasting and polluting. Somethings gonna happen. Don't know what, but it's logical something major is going to give.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just reminds me of a video I was watching the other day :

Dang it, I always screw up. What part do I need to post to embed? What's the "youtube number"?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-1-2011 by TheFinalTruth14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Sure, we should do our best to help the environment. Afterall ... we have to live here .. stew in our own polluted juices so to say. And I applaud people trying to help out the environment. BUT ... to target kids with a lie .. telling them that we are so very sure that humans are the reason for global warming ... that's wrong. Next the kiddies will be far left anti-business anti-production types all the while sinking their time and money into Al Gore's green-church .... It's gotta' be a poltiical thing.

new topics

top topics

join