It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I could have liked this if you didn't bash the New Age movement. New Age as in new age not new.
I'm confused as to how you think Pagans/Wiccans/Druids etc 'exchanged 'god's' whatever for satans knowledge..

Basic of those 3 said beliefs are about the Earth, respecting nature more, and every other living thing.
There would be no chance they'd want people 'possessed' or hurt mentally or physically.

As someone who is fairly balanced within spirituality and science, who identifies as a Spiritualist, I have no connections with any 'elite' nor do I wish anyone to draw negative energies to harm other people.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[2:62] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

[5:69] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the converts, and the Christians; any of them who (1) believe in GOD and (2) believe in the Last Day, and (3) lead a righteous life, have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

Quran

You treat you brotheren as if they arent walking the same path of LIGHT.
edit on 1/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

If you really believed in the Quran, you won't defend New age and other perditions.

The people over here don't believe in the Judgement Day, in hell and paradise, in the Apocalypse, they believe in reincarnation whereas God clearly states in the Quran that each human has only one terrestrial life. They believe in the force of nature, in the universe, and not in God. they are not my brothers and this verse does not apply for them.

Don't play with words, you, new agers are the worst hypocrites, you lie even to yourself, you think you're good persons but you're the worst criminals in the eye of God. God mention you in the Quran very accurately and the New agers perfectl fits this description. The sourate which tells about New Age is called the "the cow", the cow is precisely the symbol of buddhism, ie New Age. The New age is the modern western form of Buddhism.

No need to insist, I'll never unite with you,the New Agers, the unbelivers, the pagans, the unfair people are not my brothers and will never be, my brothers are the true servants of God.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
TheTruthisFromGod, I think you are mistaken. The religion which "exchanged gods" is Christianity. All of the spiritual practices you are bashing make up the fundamental allegory behind the Bible. When the Romans took their pagan gods and integrated them into a new religion, they came up with good ole Christianity.

So please, deny ignorance. If not for yourself, at least for ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't believe in the Koran, it certainly is not the culmination of the other works you mentioned. Rather it's an epic failure delivered to a disparate nomadic peoples by a bigamist who enjoyed the pleasures of under age girls. It mimicked & borrowed heavily from them so it could deliver it's own version to an otherwise godless part of the population.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by voidla

I could have liked this if you didn't bash the New Age movement. New Age as in new age not new. I'm confused as to how you think Pagans/Wiccans/Druids etc 'exchanged 'god's' whatever for satans knowledge..

I would like to know where, in what text, this "satans knowledge" is exactly. Perhaps we should read it, and see what Satan has to say about the matter. Perhaps we could then have a comparison of knowledge? I have been all through the Occult over the years, and the only thing I have ever seen that is even close is the Codex Gigas, and it was supposedly written by a Catholic Monk. so there you go. Why do people always equate every religious outlook as Satanism? Are you all really that ignorant? this forum is about denying ignorance, not embracing it like along lost love!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Don't play with words, you, new agers are the worst hypocrites, you lie even to yourself, you think you're good persons but you're the worst criminals in the eye of God. God mention you in the Quran very accurately and the New agers perfectl fits this description. The sourate which tells about New Age is called the "the cow", the cow is precisely the symbol of buddhism, ie New Age. The New age is the modern western form of Buddhism.

The cow is the longest chapter in the Quran, can you be a bit more specific verse-wise, or do you mean that the entire chapter is referring to the buddhism, and somehow, by extension, new-age?

My friend, god is the great central sun, intelligent infinity, all that is, the thing from which all things spring forth. I acknowledge this, god acknowledges me, I will not damn myself, nor will God, for are we not one in the same?

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGodNo need to insist, I'll never unite with you,the New Agers, the unbelivers, the pagans, the unfair people are not my brothers and will never be, my brothers are the true servants of God.

And yet, we are united.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

If you really believed in the Quran, you won't defend New age and other perditions.

You have an intriguing perspective, friend. The questions i will ask are honest and based in curiosity
Most people will take them as argumentative, or will react in anger. This one is genuinely trying to learn your perspective, but i will need to ask questions my own perspective would ask.

The people over here don't believe in the Judgement Day, in hell and paradise, in the Apocalypse, they believe in reincarnation whereas God clearly states in the Quran that each human has only one terrestrial life. They believe in the force of nature, in the universe, and not in God. they are not my brothers and this verse does not apply for them.

In the Quran, does it state that humans themselves are of great enough worth to judge others? If not, how do you feel you can do such a thing, and still follow your "religion?"

I know some "new agers" who believe in the force of nature, the universe, and God. I also know "new agers" who do believe in heaven and hell. Just as everything else, blanket generalizations will always have many, many exceptions to the rule on such topics. i feel it is important to understand this concept. For this one, i fail to understand how one could think their limited conceptualizations of God are somehow more accurate than anothers completely limited conceptualization. i see that all words, and even beliefs, used to describe the "glory of God" are limited in their inherent understanding. i also see a possibility that every-one is pointing to the same thing, but disagree on the words used, which are all wrong and limiting anyway.

The new age crowd is as full of hypocrites as any other group, including the followers of the Quran. What belief system do you believe comprises "New Age?" I have not personally seen much coherence between ideas, so this one is struggling to know where you are basing your information on. If you wouldnt mind just giving a bit more insight into your perspective on such things, i would appreciate it

No need to insist, I'll never unite with you,the New Agers, the unbelivers, the pagans, the unfair people are not my brothers and will never be, my brothers are the true servants of God.

What constitutes a "true servant of God" to you? Its too vague of a statement

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

[2:62] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

[5:69] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the converts, and the Christians; any of them who (1) believe in GOD and (2) believe in the Last Day, and (3) lead a righteous life, have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

Quran

You treat you brotheren as if they arent walking the same path of LIGHT.
edit on 1/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I find it funny how you are being hypocritical when you call others hypocritical. Isn't the Supreme Overlord the one who is supposed to judge people? Unless you are the Supreme Overlord of course....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

But I am worried about you, especially since it seems that someone might have photo-shopped a picture in your video. That makes me wonder about your honesty. Are you aware of that? LeoVirgo made the observation in the other thread.

"I want to also say something about that video you posted...in it shows a picture that depicts Asclepius and that picture has been photoshopped.

Here is the real image...

upload.wikimedia.org...

Notice in the real picture..there are no 'horns' with his fingers pointing down. That video really is misleading to ones own agenda."
-LeoVirgo

Did someone make your picture of Asclepius for you?

Maybe this thread should be moved to the HOAX forum?

edit on 25-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

You're really pititful, all you want is to seek opposition and you've not even checked your information.

The photo of Asclepius of my video is from the wikipedia page of Asclepius...You see how ridiculous you are!

No need to answer, you'll be ignored, I don't speak with biased people, this discussion is useless for both of us.
edit on 25-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

Hi

Let me give you a hand on the picture thing.....
Here is a link to a picture of the staue you used in your video:
awitchylife.wordpress.com...

This is the same statue that you are refering to in your story, this is how it really looks

Im sorry to say, your picture is FALSE

Love and light
Sat Nam

edit on 26/1/2011 by eriathwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

God bless you and your journey. What you lable the as 1 has no clue.
Be well

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Here is one article I found on the Popes views of the movie Avatar. In relation to worshiping nature, he seems to think its some how dangerous...imagine that!

Pope speaking out against worshipping nature

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

*Yawn*

When will people wake up from their religious brainwashing and realize that there is no god and there is no devil? They are both manifestations of our individual psyches.

You are trying to make something that (originally) sounded good and use it as proof of possession by the/a devil.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Except that those books were written by MAN as told by the so-called "Gods".

That means that MAN can throw in anything he wants and it will be interpreted as the word of God, even if it's total crap.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I hope you enjoy your stay in hell for condemning people which you do not know.

After all, religion is wonderful at breeding hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Perish in your rage, God will solve your case.You want to deny your Creator, fine!!! You'll be the only one to pay the price for that.

I have nothing more to say to people like you.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have to post this as I am a heathen:

The master and mistress of magic,
That dwell in the deeps of the mind,
Immortal and ever-renewing,
with power to free or to bind.
And Do What You Will be the challenge,
So be it love that harms none,
For this is the only commandment
By Magic of old, be it done

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

God bless you and your journey. What you lable the as 1 has no clue.
Be well

I've seen on your profile that you're from the "Dark-realm-earth"..your name is Ophiuchus13....I understand better now...you're from Agartha, from the hollow earth, from the dark world, the world of Sanat Kumara, aka Satan....Don't lose your time, you're exposed as the demon you are, At least, I know who you are, no matter the others.

I know your methods, I know your rethoric and I know it's mere rethoric, your true face is too dark to be seen...

Beware of Ophiuchus13, he's a Jinn/devil and I've spotted many of them on this forum.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The Quran is the most apropriate and legitimate to discern the truth from the lies.

Contradictions in the Quran
Historical Errors in the Quran
1000+ Mistakes in the Quran
Proof Quran was written by the bloodthirsty
Scientific Errors in the Quran
Quranic Errors and Inconsistancies
Hate Propaganda in the Quran

The Quran was written by a mass murdering thief and liar and his minions. It's full of error and contradiction. It's a mishmash of Christian, Jewish and Pagan beliefs .. with a few new ones thrown in. If God had written it, those errors and contradictions wouldn't be there and it wouldn't have come to the world through a mysoginistic perverted mass murdering thief and liar.

Only the ignorant and the unfair people ignore the true value of the Quran,

Only the ignorant people believe the Quran is from God. Backatchya.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Look at the description of Ophiuchus:

"1 uses tricks to lure you?????
1waites for you patiently!!!!"

Yes, that's exactly what are doing the devils: tricking us, waiting patiently for their hour (2012 and the so called great awakening, ie the Great possession by the devils/Jinns )

No need to argue, the serpents like you lie about everything, your words have NO VALUE, say what you want, I know your true demonic nature.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

The entire Quran chapter "the cow" contains clear warnings concerning the rise of New Age (understand Satanism), concerning the secret societies, concerning occult, concerning the hidden knowledge of Babylon, the all seeing eye, the pyramids and the UN are mentioned very accurately....each one of these tools of the devils are mentionned VERY ACCURATELY....

Only a blind one can put in his back such clear warnings, given to us as a mercy from God, 1400 years before, Allah has fully exposed the plan of Satan...only the unfair people can ignore these warnings and put their trust in Satan...What a pity!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join