It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Extremists Claim They Have Nuclear Weapon!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So basically if one majikally goes off WHOS TO BLAME..... Who are the individuals this info comes from or is this the usual chatter ear say to put the WMD back into subconscious embeed. Truth is I am sure any real islamic jihadist know if one goes off then they will see more of their people killed so I just cant see them really trying to use these. Now for some hidden nuclear agenda who knows. Some humans will never learn till the sky is orange everywhere and they cry about why why why me me me but never tried to get along. SO we just got a nuke that can me stripped and made into multiple city size nukes just on random roam WACK! (noing damn well it can be seen from sat. imagery)
WHO DO YOU TRUST?
edit on 1/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND
Terrorist would have no way to deliver this bomb to the west even if it does exist. They would have to fly it over and drop it, Israel is the only place they could realistically drop a bomb. Just think how far they would have to fly with this bomb to get it to the west i'm shore it would be intercepted even if they did try. I don't think this bomb exist but there is always a maybe.

if they found a way to colapse 2 buildings with 2 planes...they can find a way to drop a nuke inthere

*sarcasm off

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

Not for nothing but are you kidding.

The could and would bring it up through south america. The people would blend right in. And walk it across the border or smuggle it under a boat or sub towable.

I mean come on don't be so nieve to think there is no way. Never close off your mind. Keep your mind open.

I am an average joe and I could list a hundred ways.

I will not because I wont want to give any scumbaggio any more ideas but do you get my point.

Listen if they spent millions to aquire one or who knows how much but don't you think they would have the ability to sneak it across the border.

One thing is for sure.
At least we have step up monitoring on the border.

Uranium or plut would hopefully set off sensors and monitoring equipment. But like with things like these there are always ways to conceal them as well.

I just hope our brave men and women that protect our borders are bright, alert, high speed and ready to go.

These people are really the ones defending the country for us and should be commended at every level obviously the intel provided to them allows them to better do there jobs but it is one hell of a job.

Thanks guys and girls. And thanks to the soldiers across the pond as well. You guys rock.

Stay alert stay alive.
God Bless.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

You characterization of Jihad is infantile. Jihad is waged at all levels of Islamic society. From uneducated minions doing wet work for the local warlord to highly educated doctors driving exploding cars into airport terminals to cow the citizens of a foreign nation.

I am continually amazed at the idiocy displayed by posters on ATS when it comes to Jihad.

Jihad is real.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
they cant even blow a package up on a plane good luck getting that through customs

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

they didn't do it that was down to bush and termite

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Man, you guys are thinking small....

If they have acquired a nuclear device, they are going to try to launch it into orbit. It only needs to get 65 miles up and detonate in the right direction and we'll be saying hello to the late 1800's. It would absolutely decimate this country, or any other country impacted.

I've been saying for years... Kim Jong Mentally Ill and Achmadina-Nutjob have been focused on MISSILE delivery, and if you haven't noticed, they don't care about ICBM missiles. Iran tested putting monkeys in space.... for WHAT? Because they want to be in a space race? PLEASE.... it's so they can measure the weight of a small warhead to be put into a sustained orbit.

Put your Dr. Evil hat on for a minute...

If you had the option of taking out a small city with a nuke, or watching a country tear itself a part from nuking their communications infrastructure or electrical grid, which would you choose? Which would be the bigger bargaining chip? Ahhhh.... now you're thinking....

If this is true, it will be bad news.

S&F OP.

~Namaste
edit on 24-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

There's absolutely no evidence that Iran will do anything of the sort. That's right wing scare tactics right there.

Iran have never shown a desire to attack or destroy anyone, without being attacked first.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join