It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Elites really want to control the population ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Now this

This is not fearmongering by any stretch.

edit on 23-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2011 by randyvs because: wrong video

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I agree that something needs to be done.

People who can't feed their families or enable their children's education should not reproduce and that is exactly who is doing all the reproducing. It is not the educated upper classes that are growing exponentially. While it is not politically correct to attack the lower classes, do we really want the world to fill up with folks who can't earn their keep. This is a reality we can't afford to ignore. These folks need to get their acts together or it needs to be done for them.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Do not watch this video if agree with the opening post.
This video is over two years old and no one cares
so it is a complete waste of time.
Additionally it has few facts
and plays on emotions.

Worst of all it is not
simple and portrays
a complex scenario
with both decline
and simultaneous
increase.

David Grouchy

Demographic Winter: The Decline of The Human Family (1/11)

Other crimes this video commits:
    focus on Europe and not America
    criticism of divorce
    economic downturn as a result of the 40 year lag after popularization of abortion
    immigration to 1st world countries as the most effective way to destroy 3rd world
    Secular PhD's and academics citing stats that show healthy families = higher grades

and a slew of other politically incorrect things

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if you skip the religious banter this sums it up...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
folks who can't earn their keep
??????????????????????????????
friend earn their keep ???? if it wasnt for nwo people wouldn't neeed to earn their keep . when we first inhabited earth we didnt pay mortgages , rent , tax etc etc so how did we earn our keep ?
what is money ? money is what we make it , if we all rejected it would be worthless . right now we are slaves because of money , right now you are brainwashed because you believe life should be like this and it shouldn't . we dont owe the government anything they have trapped us into working FOR THEIR GAIN THEIR CONTROL
the guy on an island who fishes to feed his family who lives by his means who doesnt steal or cheat to gain more , he doesnt need to earn his keep bro NONE of us do THIS IS OUR WORLD THE PEOPLES WORLD NOT THEIRS

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well I'm doing my part. I've had a vasectomy, I never had any kids and I don't even have a car anymore.

There's even an org. of like minded people called The Voluntary Human Exticntion Movement that I belong to

en.wikipedia.org...

although no one is probably going to volunteer to kill themselves, that's just silly.

Alright then NWO...where's my check? Or at least a low level position in the NWO. We are on the same page here.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
One thing we all have to realise is we do not have to go to war for these people.

They always try to say Hitler was a mad man and that he was souly responsible for the atrocities of world war 2.

That is a lie.

Prescott Bush was just one of the people who financed Hitler. That same cabal is still running everything. Hitler was there scapegoat. The cowardly always have a scapegoat.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That is a very disturbing collection of quotes. Ty OP for taking the time to gather the information. And I agree with the other posters that without question the elites view as nothing better than bunch of barbarians or a virus.

The elite reason --- that if we were truly worthy of life --- than we’d be billionaires all ready.

In their perfect world --- there would just be enough of us to wash their dry cleaning and buy their products (maybe fight a few wars for their entertainment) and the rest of us would be fertilizer for their gardens.

The argument that the very poor shouldn’t reproduce is understandable but imho ignores the source of the problem. Rebuilding war stricken countries and allowing the people that live there the tools to create a sustainable, quality of life would go a long way to curbing overpopulation. There’s no point in educating those who can’t even afford food or drinking water.

Some people might say that we’ve tried to provide education and aid to the 3rd world countries already but that it hasn’t worked --- however imho --- there was never any real intent to try in the first place. The system set up was corrupt from the very beginning. Yes, we’ve poured tons of money into the charities --- which is great...but it’s who then actually profits from this money that is the problem.

The illuminati are so greedy and selfish that they refuse to understand or care that if they stop stealing all of the worlds’ resources than maybe the people living in the 3rd world countries would have the tools to lift themselves out of such misery. This applies not just to 3rd world countries but to impoverished people everywhere.

They literally kick the poor into the mud and than b1tch that we’re getting their carpets dirty.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
well done ive seen 98 % of those quotes before and they illustrate perfectly the type of people were dealing with here . Id challenge any sceptics to enlighten us with their alternative view as to what these people are saying .

Sure thing!!

The elite think of us as worthless they believe we are not fit to share the earth with them , well i Sir believe they belong in prisons . they are traitors to the human race .

Uh...no. Not even remotely close. I keep hearing this kind of garbage on the forums, and it reeks to all high hell of ignorance.

REREAD THE QUOTES

Now: Who is elite? Are 100-500 million people out there elite? Because they didn't say to reduce the population down to a few thousand now, did they?

No, they didn't.

They aren't traitors of the human race, well except that one quote which talked about complete extinction of the human race. That guys off his rocker, but the rest sound entirely sane to me!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

well done ive seen 98 % of those quotes before and they illustrate perfectly the type of people were dealing with here . Id challenge any sceptics to enlighten us with their alternative view as to what these people are saying .

Sure thing!!

The elite think of us as worthless they believe we are not fit to share the earth with them , well i Sir believe they belong in prisons . they are traitors to the human race .

Uh...no. Not even remotely close. I keep hearing this kind of garbage on the forums, and it reeks to all high hell of ignorance.

REREAD THE QUOTES

Now: Who is elite? Are 100-500 million people out there elite? Because they didn't say to reduce the population down to a few thousand now, did they?

No, they didn't.

They aren't traitors of the human race, well except that one quote which talked about complete extinction of the human race. That guys off his rocker, but the rest sound entirely sane to me!

You should have ended your reply with just a few more words imo. Something like:

and there's no damn way I'm going to question my sanity.

Besides that your reasoning is all shot out from the start. The guidestones mention the No. 500 million as the Ideal population for the earth. To me that means they believe there is only enough room on this planet for them
and that is the number that they should not exceed. We just flat out aren't included my painted friend.
If you don't except that wars are fought for their amusement that's fine. There are many more where you come from ready to buy into their crap of patriotism, die for country and all that condensed milk. When you wake up to what their doing, then that's one more who won't fall for it and you can tell generatiuons of you forward, not to do so also.

I think what Lennon wanted to say from the get go this very thing. He just knew he prolly would end up like Kennedy if he said it that way. Tell me there's no such thing as human slime ball that would fit this bill.
I'll say you must be one of them.

Lennon and Kennedy their are unseen by most great similarities. I see them and one of them is love. Then you have the more obvious. Tell your story walk'in.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

SO there more like your grandma yeah they tell stories and give you milk and cookies yeah ?
WOW thanks for enlightening us !! you are truely wise lmao

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
reply to post by randyvs

I agree that something needs to be done.

People who can't feed their families or enable their children's education should not reproduce and that is exactly who is doing all the reproducing. It is not the educated upper classes that are growing exponentially. While it is not politically correct to attack the lower classes, do we really want the world to fill up with folks who can't earn their keep. This is a reality we can't afford to ignore. These folks need to get their acts together or it needs to be done for them.

Alright I'm with you on that to a degree. Keep in mind that you and I could just as easily be them. A mile in the other guy's shoes and all that will apply.
You may actually be talk'in about another thread all together.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just think you guys are hilarious!!

Please do humanity a favor and do A LOT more research because your foolish remarks clearly display mounds of ignorance.

For me to give you a complete picture would require the integration of many different fields. It's not simple, and it's not "fair" as many would like things to be.

Anyways, whatever you or I think is irrelevant. We can talk about this stuff until our last breathe, but the point is that most people are idiotic scumbags, and they are being wiped out for the most part.

What is being partially engineered, and partially is a natural happening, is the evolution of our species. Without war and other various means of population control the stupid people would be in far too great of numbers for civilization to continue.

If the world was "fair" then we would be extinct. That's not up for debate, really. It's what highly educated, and highly intelligent minds know without a doubt.

You can filter your views by moral idiocies, but I choose to know the truth.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
sligtlyskeptical, I think you are correct. If anyone has ever seen the movie 'idiocracy' it is pretty obvious what could happen when the intelligent reproduce less than the less intelligent. The world ends up being populated by more and more fanatical crazies who want to blow everything up. (especially the intelligent people)

There is so much anger an angst against the NWO and the illuminati. So many are so scared of a one world government when that is exactly what the world needs, just imagine if you couldn't sit around getting drunk and smoking dope all day long. Humanity could achieve so much.

I am pretty sure the reason why all the 'free energy' and space travel aren't available to the masses is because its like giving a 5yr old a nuke to play with.

If we look back at human history, it is fairly obvious we have been helped along, slowly moving us to higher and higher levels from the cave man majority (tho there's still lots of people who still have that mentality). Maybe all the religious 'control' was simply made to HELP man develop and slowly give up the superstitious nature so that we could come into more and more technological and spiritual advancement.

Humanity is struggling for clarity. We are prey and have been for a long time. If even ten percent of us started looking inside for our enemies instead of pointing fingers at world leaders and the NWO we could beat whats really eating away at us. Unfortunately for the majority, they have become prey to socialization and blindly accept whatever is put in front of them.

Our true enemy is hiding behind the eyes of nearly every person I have seen.
Those who have ears to hear, hear.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You are definitely onto something. I was on to this myself and tried to get some awareness going.

Depopulation Quotes by Elites

S+F hopefully more people will wake up and start preparing and fighting back.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ultimately, yes, I think they do want to control the population.
If I think of "elites" then I think of feudal lords who controlled their serfs.
I think of a small group of inbred people who do not mix with us.
I think they want to control human populations, but mostly it is irrelevant to their ivory tower existence.
We just mustn't go too low to supply workers and taxpayers.
We also mustn't go so high that we eat the planet like locusts.
Between those extremes they couldn't be bothered much.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Hope I didn't step on your toes partner.

Emissions

Moral idiocies.? Where do you come up with this garbage ?
Hilarious?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Excellent reply my good man. I would even be so bold as to say I believe prison would be perfect for them. Accept that I see a much greater need to eradicate their bloodlines from the planet. Start with the Satanic
bloodlines. Enemies of God his and man.
I mean would you really miss em?

Cash 69
You don't really see this so much in countries like Canada for instance and I wonder often, why is it that way?

You probably won't here something like this up here in Canada primarily because the true ruler/owner of Canada is Queen Elizabeth. So is QE part of the Elite? Yes. Part of the NWO...probably has ties to it. Therefore, indirectly Canada is affected...and so we don't hear much of these conspiracies like you folks do in the states.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

we are the commodity of choice for the elites. what nation has the largest population?? is that why the borders are not?? we are easier to control in one local, nothing but net, over the true reality. fact is we are really in charge, without human life game over for the elites, i doubt they have a plan b...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Although the quotes are quite shocking to read the context in which they were used must be looked at before judging them.

The population does need to be controlled. We only have a finite amount of food and resources. Allowing the population to grow at the rate it is will only cause severe famine, war etc.

It's all about sustainability. Whilst I don't agree with bumping off sections of the population I do agree with limiting the bith rate. Maybe not by force but more through education.

I don't know what the answer is on this one.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join