It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Elites really want to control the population ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Bill Gates EXPOSED Progressive?! Wants Population Control Through Vaccines
Bill Gates is N.W.O. scum . He is a drop out that has never invented anything in his pathetic life. The government is stealing from private inventers. His dad is a high level spook in the C.I.A youtu.be...
edit on 24-1-2011 by 7keys because: Video link is ok Now

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

Im sorry your wrong , we have more than enough but like i said before it is not distributed fairly (on purpose ) read this
www.independent.co.uk... ml
when youve read that search food mountains in google
then come back and tell me theres not enough resources , THEY DUPED YOU BRO .

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
try and find david harveys essay entitled economics of agriculture .

The argument of this lecture has been that food mountains and famines are man-made, not naturally inevitable. They are caused by agricultural policies

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

LOL, not duped, just an opinion.

Yes we can deal with the current population as it stands and yes we do need to share out the resources more. In a ideal world that's great! But there never has been a society in our history that has taken that approach to their fellow species. How many of us in the Western World would agree to drastic changes in our standard of living to spread out that wealth/resources etc? Not many.

Unless you believe we will suddenly go through a massive social change globally, there will always be the ones who have and the ones who have not.

My point is concerned with the RATE at which our population is growing. Unless you are of the opinion that the population will sort itself out, to me that means you are accepting the idea that it's ok to see massive amounts of people starve or die of thirst like we've never seen before.

Here's a documentary you might be interested in seeing.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

edit: btw, when I mean I'm in favour of population control, I'm talking about birth control, which is the same thing.
edit on 24-1-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7keys
Bill Gates EXPOSED Progressive?! Wants Population Control Through Vaccines
Bill Gates is N.W.O. scum . He is a drop out that has never invented anything in his pathetic life. The government is stealing from private inventers. His dad is a high level spook in the C.I.A youtu.be...
edit on 24-1-2011 by 7keys because: Video link is ok Now

Seven keys
Hey thank you very much for adding that link. It's not only interesting in itself, it brings some validity to the thread.

The ghost viking
Making his point clearly. Good show. Thanks for the link.
edit on 24-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Jono english
No one can be against all forms of control. Obviously some is needed. When you talk about reduction. Don't you know that you can count me out! .............You know it's gonna be... alright.... alright....alright..... sorry.I tend to
digress sometimes.

edit on 24-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join