It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Elites really want to control the population ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I found these twenty two reasons to believe it. Courtesy "The American Dream".

Most Americans have absolutely no idea, but a very dark philosophy is spreading like wildfire among the global elite. This philosophy is an obsessive belief that humanity has become a cancer that is destroying the earth. There are now large numbers of global leaders that are convinced that the exploding population of the world has become like a virus or a plague, and that it must be combated as such. In fact, it would be very difficult to understate just how obsessed many members of the global elite are with population control. The United Nations puts out position papers about it, universities have entire courses dedicated to it, radical population control advocates have been appointed to some of the highest political positions in the world, and some of the wealthiest people on the planet get together just to talk about it. Those who believe in this philosophy are constantly talking about the need for "increased access" to abortion, contraception and other "family planning" services. But even with all of their efforts, the population of the world is still expanding and those who believe in this population control philosophy are getting nervous.

The following are 22 shocking population control quotes from the elite themselves.

1. U.N. population policy brief March 2009:
" What would would it take to accelerate fertility decline in the least developed countries"?
2.Bill Gates:
"The world today has about 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to be 9 billion.
Now if we do real good job on vaccines, health care and reproductive serviceswe can lower that 10 to 15 percent".
.3 John P.Holdren, Barak Obama's top science advisor:
"A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy. Might be easier to implicate rather than trying to sterilise men.".
What a bunch of cowards.
4.Paul Erlich science advisor to Geoge Bush:
"Each person we add now disproportionatly impacts the environment and the planet".
5.Ruth Bader Ginsburg U.S. Supeme Court Justice:
Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of."
#6) A United Nations Population Fund report entitled "Facing a Changing World: Women, Population and Climate"....
"No human is genuinely 'carbon neutral,' especially when all greenhouse gases are figured into the equation."
#7) David Rockefeller....
"The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident."
#8) Jacques Cousteau....
"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day."
#9) CNN Founder Ted Turner....
"A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
#10) Dave Foreman, Earth First Co-Founder....
"My three main goals would be to reduce human population to about 100 million worldwide, destroy the industrial infrastructure and see wilderness, with it’s full complement of species, returning throughout the world."
#11) Prince Phillip, the Duke of Edinburgh....
"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
#12) David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club....
"Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license ... All potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing."
#13) Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger....
"The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
#14) Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12....
"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race."
#15) Princeton philosopher Peter Singer....
"So why don’t we make ourselves the last generation on earth? If we would all agree to have ourselves sterilized then no sacrifices would be required — we could party our way into extinction!"
#16) Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs....
"There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it…."
#17) Mikhail Gorbachev....
"We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren't enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage."
#18) John Guillebaud, professor of family planning at University College London....
"The effect on the planet of having one child less is an order of magnitude greater than all these other things we might do, such as switching off lights. An extra child is the equivalent of a lot of flights across the planet."
#19) Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka....
"This planet might be able to support perhaps as many as half a billion people who could live a sustainable life in relative comfort. Human populations must be greatly diminished, and as quickly as possible to limit further environmental damage."
#20) U.S. Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton....
"This year, the United States renewed funding of reproductive healthcare through the United Nations Population Fund, and more funding is on the way. The U.S. Congress recently appropriated more than $648 million in foreign assistance to family planning and reproductive health programs worldwide. That’s the largest allocation in more than a decade – since we last had a Democratic president, I might add."
#21) Clinton adviser Nina Fedoroff....
"We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can't support many more people."
#22) The first of the "new 10 commandments" on the Georgia Guidestones....
"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

What are we supposed to ascertain from this ? That the elite have our best interests in mind? What do you personally think of these people who think of themselves as Gods. How do you feel about voting for these facist cattle herders?

Mods I did a search and couldn't find anything pertaining to this.. I hope you find it lodging in the correct forum if not, do your stuff.

Credits and Thanks to the American Dream

edit on 23-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well done ive seen 98 % of those quotes before and they illustrate perfectly the type of people were dealing with here . Id challenge any sceptics to enlighten us with their alternative view as to what these people are saying .
The elite think of us as worthless they believe we are not fit to share the earth with them , well i Sir believe they belong in prisons . they are traitors to the human race .

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It seems like every time you give someone a title in our society like,governor,mayor,police man etc,it gives them a right to control everything and impose their ideologies on everyone. Once people can get beyond that,life can be much easier.

Most people in control with a title always want to control someone or something.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
well done ive seen 98 % of those quotes before and they illustrate perfectly the type of people were dealing with here . Id challenge any sceptics to enlighten us with their alternative view as to what these people are saying .
The elite think of us as worthless they believe we are not fit to share the earth with them , well i Sir believe they belong in prisons . they are traitors to the human race .

Excellent reply my good man. I would even be so bold as to say I believe prison would be perfect for them. Accept that I see a much greater need to eradicate their bloodlines from the planet. Start with the Satanic
bloodlines. Enemies of God his and man.
I mean would you really miss em?

Cash 69
You don't really see this so much in countries like Canada for instance and I wonder often, why is it that way?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
One thing you will notice is that among the hundreds of celebrities, politicians, wealthy, scientists, law makers and criminals that say these things and the millions who agree with them.......not one has volunteered to start depopulation by killing themselves.

They all seem to think we need to get rid of four or five billion but that they should, for some strange reason, be the ones to hang around instead of taking an early dirt nap.
edit on 23-1-2011 by badgerprints because: spellin

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

" A dirt nap" I like it.

Well said Badger:

I think No. 20 is indicative of how they are even using America as a vehicle for their agenda. That's all America seems to be to them. Not just for pop control either.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It is unfortunate they have to be so down, negative and self righteous on things. There is an amazing resource with the number of people that are around. Yeah there are problems, but also many solutions if the population could express itself more freely without the chains of slavery. I can see points for abortion, family planning and euthanasia but only we done openly and not through covert means. If the planet decides it has had enough of people it will sort it out. For the leaders to think it is there job to kill 95% of the population and take development back into the dark ages, they should be at the front of this que. If life is getting too much then neck yourself and leave the rest of us to sort it out.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Cash 69
You don't really see this so much in countries like Canada for instance and I wonder often, why is it that way?

Good question. It does seem like the Canadian french have a little more laid back attitude about more things these days. It could be the price for our false ideology or illusion of freedom.
edit on 23-1-2011 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.

Crazies will flock to power they say, and I find this disturbingly true. Also remember, "A bird of a feather will flock together", i.e. people who share the same ideas often come together. And that's what many governments across the world do. You get insane people with incredible amounts of money and power working together with very little opposition.

And we all know, absolute power corrupts.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
THere are enough resources on this earth for EVERYONE but the wealth land and assests reside in the hands of a small %age of the population .
I remember in geography class we learned of food mountains , excesses of food that was not needed , Ihought to myself what about ethopia they are starving ?
ITS meant to be like this THEY made it like this .
People need to wake up and realise the nwo made the world the hellhole it is and they profit from it .

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The problem is, aside from divine intervention this is how it will stay.

And theres nothing anyone can do about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well take Ethiopia.
Apparently the population increased from 74 million (2007) to 88 million (2010).
en.wikipedia.org...

I beg with Ethiopians to go to Europe or the USA.
Our water, electricity and food is already collapsing with all the Zimbabweans, Congolese, Nigerians and Somalians.
I saw a preacher on TBN who said all 6 Billion people can fit into something called Brewster County in Texas.
Let them all go there.
So that's OK.
edit on 23-1-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Well take Ethiopia.
Apparently the population increased from 74 million (2007) to 88 million (2010).
en.wikipedia.org...

I beg with Ethiopians to go to Europe or the USA.
Our water, electricity and food is already collapsing with all the Zimbabweans, Congolese, Nigerians and Somalians.
I saw a preacher on TBN who said all 6 Billion people can fit into something called Brewster County in Texas.
Let them all go there.
So that's OK.
edit on 23-1-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

While I do understand your concern. I'm reluctant to agree, for fear of what you might be saying between the lines.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is one of the most disturbing things I have read in a while. Thanks for that.

I get a sense that we are just lowly, disgusting, little ants to them. We are just in the way. I don't see any of them getting in line to start the depopulation process. If they feel so strongly about it maybe they should be the first to volunteer.

Some of those quotes are unbelievable. The ones about sterilization and having to "lose" 350,000 people a day are probably the most disturbing (in my opinion.). I also liked the one that said child bearing should be a criminal offense and that they should choose who gets the right to reproduce. That is just insane.

S&F.

If I didn't find those 22 quotes so disturbing, I would go buy the book...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
AS much as i don't like to say this but i must agree with a bit of population control especially in third world countries. I mean if you can't handle 1 or 2 kids why in the world would you need 10+?

And the Princeton philosopher was sarcastic ...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh dont worry,the population will be culled soon. Just go read your BIBLE as to what is about to happen.
Laugh all you want, but it seems to be happenig just as the good book says. IRAN will be attacked, starting the last war. Things are really picking up, we are sure close. What would it take for you to read the book? All that you read and you cant read the book????

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

i must agree with a bit of population control especially in third world countries. I mean if you can't handle 1 or 2 kids why in the world would you need 10+? .
this is probably what hitler thought ,
so its ok for the rockerfellers and rothchilds to have big families though yeah ?, why ? cos they have serious cash ? does that guarantee they will be true and good people ? no , basically your being racist and a class snob , wow i bet ladies dig you !!!!
In usa and uk there are large families so why no cull the pop there too? NOONE can tell you how to live your life , be true dont hurt others those are the LAWS i believe in . !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hysterical. I do Believe humanity to be the cancer of earth, BUT not because of the population. Because of the way of life we have be "made" to live. That they created for us to live. If we have any effect on the Eco-system (and I'm not talking about oil spills/Destroying the oceans or leveling Rain forests or massive factories that blacken the sky) , Its from millions of people driving Cars and trucks everyday, and that's an easily fixable problem, But the elites just love oil so why would they give it up for electric cars that already exists, Not to mention they have the money to convert. the only other trouble from the general population might be the waste that is produced, which can be easily dealt with as well.

With that in perspective, the only cancer on earth is that of the elites, who have the power to fix, well, everything. But they are to busy worshiping their GOlD, and obviously too lazy to the point that they would rather just kill everybody. How sad. I think we need smarter humanitarian people up there, if anybody, other than these inbred luciferians who think them selves gods

edit on 23-1-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Of course running wild sexually to the point of a baseball team should be frowned upon even controlled a bit..

Reduction=sinister. In any regaurd.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
big corp wants more of us and to lower our intelligence at the same time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join