It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed by Hungarian Military pilot.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i could be wrong..but

i find it hard that he took the picture

what i mean is..he was not expecting anything from the left coming...it nearly impossible since he also said he could not match his speed so we presume it was going fast...would you be soft fast to capture it ?? 3 times and the first frame..like 0.5 sec of coming into view of field..

this pilot must be really good in online gaming..boom..shot

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
As usual with things of this nature, there is (as others have pointed out) a distinct lack of important information that is needed in order to intelligently discuss this. Those of us that have been around this subject for years have come to the realization, that more often than not, the lack of important information points to a hoax or mis-identification.

However, assuming everything is on the up and up, and this is 100% photographed in-camera and the eyewitness account accurately portrays reality.....then I we still have nothing but a few pictures that shed light on nothing whatsoever, lol....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
As usual with things of this nature, there is (as others have pointed out) a distinct lack of important information that is needed in order to intelligently discuss this. Those of us that have been around this subject for years have come to the realization, that more often than not, the lack of important information points to a hoax or mis-identification.

However, assuming everything is on the up and up, and this is 100% photographed in-camera and the eyewitness account accurately portrays reality.....then I we still have nothing but a few pictures that shed light on nothing whatsoever, lol....

ironically your username is ignore the facts

star for your post

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I think the answer to your questions is it's a Hoax .
The story originates from 01 , from a single source and nothing has been written since , no further investigation or release of the alleged film has occurred .

The originator of the story , Kal Korff , would appear a bit unreliable if the results of a Google search are to be believed

The claimant, Kal Korff, a seemingly Walter Mitty type of personality, has been making claims that he has “nanodust”. He’s made mention to possibly helping to “manufacture” this material, or in some way having something to do with its manufacturing. The material was manufacture in the Czech Republic, supposedly.

The record seems to reflect that Korff makes a whole lot of claims. When so few of them have any support and so many turn out to be gross distortions or fabrications you need to reject all of his claims and put an enhanced burden of proof on anything Korff says.

Source

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
1. He mention that plane he was flying was a reconnaissance craft (equipped with camera equipment). So I would expect the camera to take high speed photos that factor many things like speed, distance, shaking of plane...

2. I don't think he says how fast he was traveling, just that the UFO appeared to be going quickly? He assumed a passive stance, not offering pursuit or anything that might be perceived as aggressive.

3. Not exactly clear of relations with the craft beyond that is was on his left side. As in was it traveling parallel to the plane, angled off, etc...

It is an interesting series of photos but we need the full clip and more details from the report.
edit on 23-1-2011 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2011 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I think the answer to your questions is it's a Hoax .
The story originates from 01 , from a single source and nothing has been written since , no further investigation or release of the alleged film has occurred .

Thanks Gortex. I think you are probably right. If the bit about him claiming to have nanodust is true
then that's the clincher for me

edit on 23/1/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hmm, this is amazing news.
Made my day
the only thing I want to ask you guys is.

What's that, I enhanced through a method to see if something irregular comes out.
I don't know a lot but to me, it looks like some kind of stealth mechanism material coated over lol?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by B1993

Enhanced by what method? How do you know that it is coated? It just looks like a colour artifact from the enhancement to me.
edit on 23/1/11 by Pimander because: added enhancement bit

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The first pic showing the blow up looks like a cluster of white type ufo orbs in flight formation. You can make out the individual orbs like a chain of pearls.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

First, I think it's probably a hoax. There are a couple of reasons why it wouldn't be blurred. The disk is going fast but the pilot was also in an aircraft. The relative difference between their speeds may not have been that much. We also know nothing about the equipment used to take the alleged video. If the shutter speed is fast enough any motion can be captured. There are cameras that can capture a bullet in flight so a speeding UFO is certainly possible.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Look at the clouds in the 3 pictures, the tops of the clouds have developed significantly between the pictures, ie. there are several minutes between each of the 3 pictures. The UFO is not moving fast, its moving very slowly.

Probably a hoax. I think seeing the video would reveal the hoax.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nice pictures......of Swamp Gas.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
nice shots!
doesn't look CGI or fake.
it would be cool oto see the video to see flight character.
thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by B1993

Enhanced by what method? How do you know that it is coated? It just looks like a colour artifact from the enhancement to me.
edit on 23/1/11 by Pimander because: added enhancement bit

Going to have to agree with this statement. We need more information on information...uhhh or something like that. I will try a few things myself later. If I find anything worth sharing, I will post my methods and programs used.
It's pretty clean "too clean".
until we know more....I...uhhh....er....I got nothin.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Not replying to wasco2 specifically, except this was the latest posting I've read which repeated this:

If the shutter speed is fast enough any motion can be captured...

...or, a version of it.

When I read the text on the YT video, it mentioned that what it showed were stills from a video!

Now, what the video starts with are, apparently (and hence the impression) three still photos, in succession...I presume IF there is a video, then they are in sequence, if separated a bit in-between. Like, a "time-lapse", sorta....

And, yes, that makes the apparent cloud movement seem odd (as Chad pointed out) , but Violator was correct, too....the apparent cloud movement, from frame to frame? Not enough info, as to distance, direction and velocity....of the "chase" airplane relative to clouds, and of the airplane relative to the "object" either.

The video (if there actually IS one) would be far more informative. As well as camera make/model, etc. And all those other things that the resident ATS experts on digital filmography can tease out of the EXIF data, if it exists.
edit on 23 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hey, in Photoshop there is an Adjustment layer or Option named "Curves". I had played with it, in a way which darkens but then same time brighten anything, I just messed around with it you could say.
Also the "coated" thing is just a Guess I made.
I imagined if they possess the invisibility/cloaking device it should at least be like, covering the whole spaceship with some material that makes it look through or so.

I am just thinking up this, sorry I wish I knew for sure it was that.

Anyone else here wanna try experimenting with the image?

Oh I never thought Color artifact but maybe it could be not, thanks for that info man good thing I asked because I didn't know.
edit on 23-1-2011 by B1993 because: had to say something more.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I looked it up in the MUFON database. It does appear to be credible. Here is the report from MUFON database in Hungarian and the english translation via google translator.

Long Description of Sighting Report
Budapest, Magyarország - 2001. szeptember 29-én állítólag egy magyar vadászpilóta videofelvételt készített egy ezüstös, korong alakú tárgyról. Az objektum jobb felõl közelített, majd elhaladt a repülõgép mellett, és eltûnt a felhõkben, amint ez a felvételen is jól látszik.
A Honvédelmi Minisztériumban nem válaszoltak a videofelvétellel kapcsolatos kérdésekre, és arra is felhívták a figyelmet, hogy hivatalosan nem fogják kommentálni az esetet. A tagadás ellenére, amikor fölvetõdött a pilóta neve, kiderült, hogy az illetõ valóban a magyar légierõ kötelékébe tartozik, és valóban felderítõ repülést végzett a fõváros fölött.

Hungarian to English translation
Budapest, Hungary - 2001. On 29 September, a Hungarian fighter pilot allegedly made a video recording of a silvery disc shaped object. Right side of the object approached, then passed to the next flight, and disappeared into the clouds, as it can be seen in the picture.
The Defense Department has not responded to questions about the video shooting, and also pointed out that they will not officially comment on the case. The denial notwithstanding, fölvetõdött when the pilot's name, it turned out that the person really belongs to the Hungarian Air Force, and indeed carried out reconnaissance flights over the capital.

You can search the MUFON Database yourself and find it with this info:
2010-01-08 2001-09-29 Disc-Shaped Object Photographed by Hungarian Military Pilot (09 29 2001) - (Hungarian description)

The report was apparently filed January 8th, 2010. The event happened September 28th, 2001.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
No name of pilot, no credentials, no record of the alleged inquiry by the Hungarian gov.

And a suspiciously well-framed movie of a UFO (despite the fact he couldn't keep up with its speed).

My instinct says hoax, but I could be wrong.

I think he was going the opposite way.. thats what it seems like in the video..

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frobnicate
Look at the clouds in the 3 pictures, the tops of the clouds have developed significantly between the pictures, ie. there are several minutes between each of the 3 pictures. The UFO is not moving fast, its moving very slowly.

Probably a hoax. I think seeing the video would reveal the hoax.

woah... I'm sorry, but sometimes clouds move fast.. you can't determine how many frames have been witheld by clouds... you don't know the objects speed, or the planes speed, or the speed of the clouds without all the frames, so you can't make bold claims ..

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
because of technolgy and photoshop, and stuff its becoming really hard to diseminate between engineered optics and real,maybe thats why we have all the technology,easier to refute evidence..buy the way looks pretty real,to bad it never landed to get a big mac.what they don`t eat...mmm straw,with strawberry cream milkshake.

edit on 23-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join