It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed by Hungarian Military pilot.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Disc shaped object allegedly photographed by a Hungarian military pilot - the UFO sighting also (allegedly) caused an official inquiry to be held by the Hungarian Ministry of Defense - does anyone know any more info about this case or are there any photographic experts out there who can examine the pics?

(Pilot wants video re­leased to the pub­lic ) BU­DAPEST, Hun­gary - A mil­i­tary pilot record­ed a spec­tac­u­lar video of a sil­ver disk ob­ject on Septem­ber 29, 2001. The craft was fly­ing to his left side and then moved very fast past him in the clouds.

link

BUDAPEST, Hungary

A military pilot recorded a spectacular video of a silver disk object on September 29, 2001. The craft was flying to his left side and then moved very fast past him in the clouds as can be seen in the video.
"I was on a flight over Budapest, Hungary," said the pilot, who has requested that his name be withheld until the official inquiry by the Hungarian Ministry of Defence is complete.

"To my left I saw a bright metal aircraft that was the shape of a perfect disk. I was careful to film the object, not to try and chase it since it I could not match its speed. As I was flying a reconnaisance aircraft, I got the idea to film it and used our equipment."

Link

Close up:

Three frames together:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I think we can safely say that this is NOT a bird ....

Quite clear image of something unknown and coupled with the 'tear/missile launch(?)' thread. there are some strange things going on above our heads....

I just really hope something 'appears' which changes our planet... it's long overdue...

regards

PDUK

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
ouhhhhh

I've seen photos of a similar disk before!
And it hasn't been debunked.....yet.
Nice find

SnF
edit on 1/23/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: removed excessive of entire opening post

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Exactly what I've witnessed myself (along with a few hundred other witnesses) some years ago.

Logically that doesn't mean that this footage is real however I can for certain say that this type of craft is real.

Now the question of who built it etc... remains unknown.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
thats pretty sweet, it looks like an extremely simple ufo but looks like it could be real. doesnt look photoshopped or anything. i wish we could see how fast it was going

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well firstly i would like to say they cant say that its a weather balloon.

But on a seriouse note thats pretty good fotage it reminds me of the disc that was in the 9/11 vid that was buzzing around a while ago. S&F

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Very good find Karl.Impressive photos and added to the fact that this was observed by a trained military pilot.Not wanting to pour cold water over this but the only thing that bugs me a in a sort of nano way is this quote below;

The pilot considers the video he made to be his property and not the Hungarian governments as he was flying the plane while not on duty and was transporting it as a favor to save the government money.

link;www.rense.com...

Are they allowed to fly government military planes while not on duty, i have no idea.Not saying this is a real cause for concern here but i suppose all aspects of testimonies have to be looked at.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
UFO

S&F

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
No name of pilot, no credentials, no record of the alleged inquiry by the Hungarian gov.

And a suspiciously well-framed movie of a UFO (despite the fact he couldn't keep up with its speed).

My instinct says hoax, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
ohhh finally a good UFO sighting
....thats why i love ATS

never seen this before...interessting shape!

nice find

hope its not a hoax
edit on 23-1-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Finally a really interesting observation of a UFO. I hope we hear more of the official investigation or see the actual film instead of frames! S&F.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

not to disagree with the 1st part of your statement Fox, but as for your second line, I disagree with you. That is only 3 pics of what most likely was many many pictures taken. Since there is no video, I believe he very well could have gotten those 3 well framed pics out of 10 or more that he might of been able to snap.
Im not saying its not a hoax, just that particular line i disagree with.
nice pics though regardless

edit on 1/23/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Interesting pics but a couple of alarm bells are ringing for me.

The first is the lack of availability of the original images or original video. This Kal Korff has had this video since 2001, what's happened to it? I can't seem to find any updates on this.

The second is the craft's movement, the three images we have show the clouds changing shape quite a lot compared to the alleged movement of the craft.

The craft was flying to his left side and then moved very fast past him in the clouds as can be seen in the video.

Definitely need more info on this one, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
On the face of it this appears to be some impressive footage , but I agree with FOXMULDER147 , more detail is needed , how did he get hold of these three frames from a film the Ministry of Defense won't release ?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by karl 12

Interesting pics but a couple of alarm bells are ringing for me.
The first is the lack of availability of the original images or original video. This Kal Korff has had this video since 2001, what's happened to it? I can't seem to find any updates on this.
The second is the craft's movement, the three images we have show the clouds changing shape quite a lot compared to the alleged movement of the craft.

The Hungarian Air Force flies the Saab JAS 39 Gripen. It is a formidable fighter that goes over Mach 2 (1372 mph) at 50,000 feet. The pilot states that he was trying to keep up with the disk. To me that's pushing this bird to Mach 2. If you have never gone Mach 2 before, then let me tell you, the cloud scenery does change very quickly.
edit on 23-1-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You've misunderstood me, we are seeing the same clouds but they change shape, as clouds do.

The pilot also stated that he didn't try to chase the object.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You've misunderstood me, we are seeing the same clouds but they change shape, as clouds do.

I suppose that "keeping up with" and "chasing" are two different realities here but in "keeping up with" we do get the seeing the same clouds but they change shape effect happening.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The pilot states,"
I was careful to film the object, not to try and chase it since it I could not match its speed."
The only way for him to know that he couldn't keep up would be to throttle up, or he was already maxed out.
Didn't mean to misunderstand you. (closes window and shuffles off to bed)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Great photo, thanks for the clip

It's a strange looking disc and even up-close with lower res, it still has some interesting features..

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm not too hot on image analysis. One thing is bugging me about this though. If the disk was moving so fast, how come it isn't blurred? Of if the disk isn't blurred because the camera is tracking it, how come the clouds are not blurred?

Don't flame me. I'm not hot on this stuff. But I would appreciate it if one of you guys could enlighten me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join