It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed by Hungarian Military pilot.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I had expected to view a video so I "see" how fast it was traveling relative to the pilot. But what do I get? Three friggin' photographic frames of what appears to be a white-colored, rice-shaped object above various-shaped clouds! I cannot tell if this UFO is real without more details.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but these images just look too good, as pointed out by others for the rate of speed in question. I wish this would be the "smoking gun," but I don't think we'll ever reach that stage before the plug is pulled or a complete disinformation campaign is launched

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Looks like water droplet on the window, condensation, etc...could explain the three completely different shapes as it races across the the windshield.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
ohhh finally a good UFO sighting
....thats why i love ATS

never seen this before...interessting shape!

nice find

hope its not a hoax
edit on 23-1-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

Yessss, quite interesting in shape.

I bet good $ its a boomerang shape, and may have an oval centrally. Ken Arnold's first won't be our last.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why release just 3 frames and not the entire video clip? Is asking for the other 30-60 relevant frames too much?
Either way, I'd say this is a "UFO" in the truest sense of the word, as in it is an unidentified flying object. Most people automatically assume that UFO = alien, but I wouldn't be surprised if most if not all UFOs are actually classified military craft, or craft that unknown organizations deliberately disguised as a "non-terrestrial" looking object.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Good find good find....very genuine.....more and more flying disc appear on our sky nowadays....I cannot guess what installed for us in the future.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
OMG that's my cousins Ford Flyer Falcon. I better let him know to engage the cloaking device next time. Us aliens cant go around scaring you young Humans now can we? ;-P

*sarcasm off*

Howevere it does look like a decent photo or few of a disc shaped device....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Looks like something military not a ufo.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A lot of these photos/videos are dismissed as hoaxes due to possible photoshopping, video effects and what not. What needs to be taken into consideration is the PLACE (country) it was taken in and the TIME (year) it was taken in because not every country on earth had computers much less photoshop even up to 5 years ago. Not every country is as 'advanced' as the great U.S of A

Anyway my point is that I think this footage is pretty genuine. I've been to Hungary and other parts of Eastern Europe many times over the last 7-8 years and even till today they are pretty technologically behind the times. And things like UFO's and stuff don't usually make it onto the net or the news simply because it's not really that news worthy.

Here in India for example computers started becoming a regular household feature only post 2003/2004. Prior to that you'd be hard pressed to find computers anywhere, including offices unless you're stinking rich. And the few computers that WERE present were barely capable of handling MS-DOS and Windows 3.1

It was quite similar in a lot of countries in Asia as well as Eastern Europe back then.

As far as media goes, there are a LOT of sightings here in India that never get shown on the news and most people don't know about them nor do they care. The main things on people's minds here are 1) Politics 2) Cricket 3) Work. That's all they have time for. The media is more interested in the first two things and the government is only interested in the first. So 'strange' things not relating to the above 3 don't even register on the proverbial radar.

In fact many months ago there were some really strange lights in the sky over the city of Chennai and some people took pictures of them with their cell phones and sent them to the local media. Just ONE local news channel ran the story for all of 15 MINUTES before dropping it for good. The reason: No one really gives a s*it. The media won't run anything that doesn't interest the people and I guess it's pretty much the same all over the world.

People see lots of strange things in the skies, especially around the more mountainous regions of India. These things are related usually from person to person and the few who have taken photographs don't really have the time, energy or the wherewithal to run home and play around with photoshop or to deal with media and government bureaucracy when it comes to reporting anything, much less something like UFO's.

This footage taken by the Hungarian pilot was in 2001. Considering where it was taken and the year it was taken in I'd have to say it's pretty genuine. Sure I could be wrong but considering how similar Hungary is to my own country in so many ways I'd say it would be a stretch for someone to have the time, technology and the inclination to fake this.

Anyway that's my thoughts on the matter since I'm more interested in UFO activity over Asian/African/Eastern Bloc countries.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
wait i know what is its flight of the navigator!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This image is clearly swamp gas. Move along people!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
huuu bazzdmeg egy ufo. remélem hogy jonnek és meg olik az összes piszkos lusta gazember zsido bankarokat

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It looks like the Millennium Falcon!

How were those pics taken?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Id love to here more.

Be interesting to find out a distance guess. The way it moves to me atleast judging by the clouds, seems to indicate a lot of parallax. Meaning that this object is very large and pretty far off

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Looks like water droplet on the window, condensation, etc...could explain the three completely different shapes as it races across the the windshield.

also a veeery good theory. But typically there would be more water. Unless the camera is waaaaaay zoomed in on a single drop. and itd have to be a heck of a camera

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wademus

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

also a veeery good theory. But typically there would be more water. Unless the camera is waaaaaay zoomed in on a single drop. and itd have to be a heck of a camera

This is true.

But sadly as usual, we aren't provided with the entire clip, original pics, etc etc. Maybe there was more water. We weren't provided with enough of a clip. Your standard camera today, is a hell of a camera, if you go spec for spec compared to even 10 years ago. It could have also been more focused on the windscreen if it was dirty or had reflection, or tinted enough to create a closer focal point. Auto focus on newer cameras is sensitive for amateur photographers to get nice shots, generally of things closer to them.

As much as I'd like to believe in aliens, spacecraft/ufo's...I would rather be 100% confident. There are FAR too many unknowns here. Plus, with photoshop and stuff...I don't believe pictures at all anymore.
I'm quite handy with the photo manipulations myself.

Edit to add:

To someone else claiming it "genuine" because possibly Hungary didn't have the tech to fake this...It was posted on youtube, by some person SAYING it was filmed by a pilot in Hungary. He could have said it was filmed by President Obama from AF 1.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Demoncreeper because: add stuff.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
These images have been altered, why pictures? Why not a video instead? Why is the ship so smooth?

I find it more likely that this is a hoax, holding for ten years and it's coming NOW? Clearly a fake, if it took him this long to do it, then I feel sorry fo him, something like this takes ten minutes with photoshop

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

"Sure I could be wrong but considering how similar Hungary is to my own country in so many ways I'd say it would be a stretch for someone to have the time, technology and the inclination to fake this."

Well you are wrong. Your country India is nothing like Hungary lol, im Hungarian my self. They do have time and technology to fake such... Hungary is more like Austria, Holland, Poland etc.

But yeh, i dont think is fake either... Hungarians are open minded people they wont make secret ufos or such, only if told so.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekter

Hat te more!!!

Nem hinnem hogy sokan értettek.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Lol what ? Are you really saying that Hungarians can't afford a computer and photoshop ? Are you in the 70's ?

Here's what Hungary looks like :

Come and tell me they don't earn enough money to buy some Apple sh*t.

In which fantasy world are you living ? USA ?
edit on 24-1-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join