It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed by Hungarian Military pilot.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thats no UFO! Its George Lucas and Stephen Spielberg leaving in the milenium falcon before Dec 21, 2012

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1993
I imagined if they possess the invisibility/cloaking device it should at least be like, covering the whole spaceship with some material that makes it look through or so.

Not especially good cloaking device considering the clarity of the pictures.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

if he was traveling that fast, those pictures would have been a blur. especially it traveling left tor right. look how clear and detailed those are

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wow nice find.
This video is actually quite clear!..

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This disc was discussed some time ago here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Becker

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by karl 12

I looked it up in the MUFON database. It does appear to be credible. Here is the report from MUFON database in Hungarian and the english translation via google translator.

Long Description of Sighting Report
Budapest, Magyarország - 2001. szeptember 29-én állítólag egy magyar vadászpilóta videofelvételt készített egy ezüstös, korong alakú tárgyról. Az objektum jobb felõl közelített, majd elhaladt a repülõgép mellett, és eltûnt a felhõkben, amint ez a felvételen is jól látszik.
A Honvédelmi Minisztériumban nem válaszoltak a videofelvétellel kapcsolatos kérdésekre, és arra is felhívták a figyelmet, hogy hivatalosan nem fogják kommentálni az esetet. A tagadás ellenére, amikor fölvetõdött a pilóta neve, kiderült, hogy az illetõ valóban a magyar légierõ kötelékébe tartozik, és valóban felderítõ repülést végzett a fõváros fölött.

Hungarian to English translation
Budapest, Hungary - 2001. On 29 September, a Hungarian fighter pilot allegedly made a video recording of a silvery disc shaped object. Right side of the object approached, then passed to the next flight, and disappeared into the clouds, as it can be seen in the picture.
The Defense Department has not responded to questions about the video shooting, and also pointed out that they will not officially comment on the case. The denial notwithstanding, fölvetõdött when the pilot's name, it turned out that the person really belongs to the Hungarian Air Force, and indeed carried out reconnaissance flights over the capital.

You can search the MUFON Database yourself and find it with this info:
2010-01-08 2001-09-29 Disc-Shaped Object Photographed by Hungarian Military Pilot (09 29 2001) - (Hungarian description)

The report was apparently filed January 8th, 2010. The event happened September 28th, 2001.

Why would an airforce pilot wait 9 years to file a report with MUFON ????

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's a bird! It's a plane! NOOOOO, it's the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars!!!!!

Actually, great video/pictures

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sorry guys, it was my frisbee...

Hard to imagine such a small craft traveling lightyears.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Watch out for the bumps.

Even on flat saucers.

Tesla bulbs PULL the his ships at 300 miles per second.

Yeah thats what it is and messed blurry photo caused by Kerr effects like all the rest
except for landed and low and slow flight,
Note the ring left for Rex Heflin.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nice find.

Need more info.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm a Hungarian, live in Budapest, but I never heard about this at all. That doesn't mean it's fake, but I also don't find any Hungarian sites which would report this at all in 2001, or beyond this date.

But if it's real, we don't really care about it. It's not unusual at all in our airspace. They're guarding us.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not so sure this is the real deal, although the pictures look decent there just a bit to crisp for something moving that fast. But hey what do i know. I will talk to a few of my friends and see if they've heard about this case.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

cool vid must see
www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Watch out for the bumps.

Even on flat saucers.

Tesla bulbs PULL the his ships at 300 miles per second.

Yeah thats what it is and messed blurry photo caused by Kerr effects like all the rest
except for landed and low and slow flight,
Note the ring left for Rex Heflin.

Thanks for those clips. You have helped out a thread inadvertently by proving evidence of a smoke ring.
Chad, I think you better look.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Great pictures, but these days its hard to tell if its one of ours or one of there's.

It could be a hoax but it just feels right doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
How long was the no-fly restriction on Sept 11'th?
This was supposedly 7 days later. Was it a week or just days?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
WOW! What a find. Definitely
for this series of photos. I sure am glad the Hungarian pilot had the wherewithal to capture this on film. It will be very interesting to say the least to see " The un-believers " try and debunk this one. If they are already here, I sure hope that they seek peace, because with their level of technology, they would perhaps be able to over power anything we on Earth have in MHO.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This thread has been talked about for so long on ATS. This case among many others have been open for so long with little info and no closure. On a side note I'm going to buy a telescope (with my tax returns), and I need suggestions. Nothing too expensive though?...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
To me it looks fake. Here is why.

1. The quality of the image is awesome, except when they try to zoom in on the object it gets all pixelated.
2. The image disorts on the far right once the object is over the cloud, as if it was rendered.
3. It was reported by a Hungarian military officer that also provided no names.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
ITS A Fricken FRISBEE ! :LOL: Manufactured by Wham-O er Frisbie Pies ! Pie pan in the Sky !

But i think the Inventor came up with the Idea of the Frisbee when he saw a Flying Saucer ! and maybe Aliens Well he was a Pilot in WW2 and maybe just maybe he saw ! a Foo Fighter ! or a Flying disk and Invented the Frisbee from what he saw!! Who knows !

well if not ! Then why the Hell i s he wearing a Alien Spacesuit get up that Even ED Wood would of Loved to put in his movies ! AKA Plan 9 from Outer Space ! LOL !

Link Below ! the picture below

Who is The Inventor Of The Frisbee?
www.squidoo.com...

Walter Fred Morrison !
Inventor of the Frisbee Walter "Fred" Morrison has died aged 90
www.mirror.co.uk...

Who knows what the OPs Video Shows that this object could be anything .. its a collection of still pics shown in a Video format flv, more likely too low resolution grainy the Question is how big is it ! how high up! was it ! and where is Actual evidance ?
Hungarian military ahh ok is there any News about this from local Hungarian news papers media news channels to even Radio ?

but then again it does look like this !

We there are not frisbees but there could be real UFO or Chinese Lanterns

Budepest Ufos

edit on 23-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join