It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed by Hungarian Military pilot.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarBoy

Well you are wrong. Your country India is nothing like Hungary lol, im Hungarian my self. They do have time and technology to fake such... Hungary is more like Austria, Holland, Poland etc.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. Even Indians have the time and technology to fake things like this but WOULD THEY and WHY? That's the question. Because there is zero gain to be got from this plus people here usually have a ton of other things taking up their day.

But yeh, i dont think is fake either... Hungarians are open minded people they wont make secret ufos or such, only if told so.

Well that's where we're pretty similar. Or at least from what I've experienced.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Buahahahhahahahhaa......

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
I'm not too hot on image analysis. One thing is bugging me about this though. If the disk was moving so fast, how come it isn't blurred? Of if the disk isn't blurred because the camera is tracking it, how come the clouds are not blurred?

Don't flame me. I'm not hot on this stuff. But I would appreciate it if one of you guys could enlighten me.

I'm a skeptic but, if he's in a fighter jet, the camera's supplied would more than likely be reconnisance type cameras equiped with high speed shutters.

I've seen pictures of aircraft travelling at super sonic speeds photograhed with no blurring.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Sekter

Nem hinnem hogy sokan értettek.

Amilyen rendszer van itt is, bannolnák érte. De ez a szép a nyelvünkben. Kevesen értik.

edit on 24-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Unless you use an on-line translator

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

Yeah. It seems the guys in the dreamworld of U.S. are believing they're so high-tech, while even in most Hungarian villages, but in the Capitals for sure, we have the very same or even better internet then in the U.S., with quite better bandwith. And we usually have quality computers too (Not piece of junk, overcomplicated Apples, but high-tech PCs and notebooks.).

Fatgoblin...

I've been to Hungary and other parts of Eastern Europe many times over the last 7-8 years and even till today they are pretty technologically behind the times.

I truly want to know where have you been, because Hungary is one and always was a leading country in technologies (We're not advertising that much, but what do you think what sort of technologies are working all around the world? Computer - Hungarian invention, Helicopter - Hungarian invention, Roller Pen - Hungarian invention, Match - Hungarian invention, Nuke - Hungarian invention, 3D and Hologram - Hungarian invention, Winter clothes - Hungarian tradition (You would all wear togas otherwise), Cooked, spicy meal - Hungarian tradition, etc, etc...). So almost everything what you believe it's a U.S. invention is a Hungarian invention in the reality. Even the so much loved Rubik cube. So ask yourself again, are we really that low tech country? Are we really behind the times? You surely was somewhere, but that country wasn't Hungary, that's a guarantee.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Unless you use an on-line translator

The Google translator and other translators are not working properly on our language. Our language is too complicated for that software and in many cases English doesn't even have a word for many of our words at all. So you never can be sure you get the correct translation for it at all (In most cases the translation is incorrect.).

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Hungary is a beautiful country , I have friends that have been there

This thread isn't about whether Hungary is a Hi-tech or low-tech , its about whether or not you believe the story told .
The story is full of holes and inconsistencies and is reported by a someone with dubious credentials , so for me this is a case closed......... Hoax

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Hungary is a beautiful country , I have friends that have been there

This thread isn't about whether Hungary is a Hi-tech or low-tech , its about whether or not you believe the story told

I know. But as a Hungarian, I just answered few things, because I don't really like when someone is telling few things about my country which is definitely not true.

The story is full of holes and inconsistencies and is reported by a someone with dubious credentials , so for me this is a case closed......... Hoax

I'm also leaning toward this and I'm not really sure that this is a Hungarian footage at all. The reason; we never heard about this at all. But as I said this can be because of two reasons: 1, this event is never happened at all, 2, it happened, but we usually don't really give any true attention to it, because it's not really unusual here and we don't fear UFOs as we don't have to.

It would be good if there would be more details, such as the type of the recon aircraft. From that I already can tell this footage is from us or not.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

I truly want to know where have you been, because Hungary is one and always was a leading country in technologies (We're not advertising that much, but what do you think what sort of technologies are working all around the world? Computer - Hungarian invention, Helicopter - Hungarian invention, Roller Pen - Hungarian invention, Match - Hungarian invention, Nuke - Hungarian invention, 3D and Hologram - Hungarian invention, Winter clothes - Hungarian tradition (You would all we togas otherwise), Cooked, spicy meal - Hungarian tradition, etc, etc...). So almost everything what you believe it's a U.S. invention is a Hungarian invention in the reality. Even the so much loved Rubik cube. So ask yourself again, are we really that low tech country? Are we really behind the times? You surely was somewhere, but that country wasn't Hungary, that's a guarantee.

Apologies for any offense. Didn't mean it in a derogatory sense. I should've worded it better I guess.

Anyway the point I was trying to make was that the U.S has always been considered the most 'advanced' country in the world and the greatest 'superpower' on earth (by themselves mostly), they can't seem to understand that the way things work and the way people are are different in other countries. (That 'filthy pics from India' thread shows this in spades)

Which is why all I'm saying is that UFO pics should also be scrutinized by country, year and technology available to the general population of that country at that time along with the current criteria.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Once upon a time I would have been so excited by this video and spent much time of my life arguing with others about whether or not it is real or not. Now though, my priorities have changed.

So what!, yes you heard me franspeakfree saying so what to a video of a UFO, years are spent on this site arguing over whether or not the existence of UF'O's are real or not. I think instead of posting videos of UFO's we should be looking at the more important aspects of this. Such as what is the LHC doing and what damage is it doing with this earth. We should also be looking at the new studies that have been leaked on the net in regards to quantum physics and how our universe could indeed be damaged due to our own ego incompetence (when I speak about our I am speaking about a hu-man collective.

The truth is, non of this matters anymore, not in the sense of discussion anyway, the fact of the matter is we are in 2011 'they' are working on experiments that can 'literally' change the planet we reside on over night.

Its time we took it to the next level and let others discuss whether or not they are real or not.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Whilst I agree with your sentiments can I remind you that this is an Aliens and UFO board , there are multiple threads on what is happening at the LHC across ATS .

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Fatgoblin

Well you are wrong. Your country India is nothing like Hungary lol, im Hungarian my self. They do have time and technology to fake such... Hungary is more like Austria, Holland, Poland etc.

But yeh, i dont think is fake either... Hungarians are open minded people they wont make secret ufos or such, only if told so.

Hey relax, but Hungary is no way like West Europe. East Europe has its merits too, like good schnaps etc.
Now back to topic, and I am almost sure this is a bird, and it is edited as it was a disc shaped ufo.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I asked a friend in Sweden if it's possible that those pictures was taking from Jas-Gripen. The answer was no , there
is normally a lot of information on orginal pictures from Jas-cameras.

example : img34.imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Hey relax, but Hungary is no way like West Europe. East Europe has its merits too, like good schnaps etc.
Now back to topic, and I am almost sure this is a bird, and it is edited as it was a disc shaped ufo.

No way like Western Europe? I would argue with this. Just one quesiton. Who is living here? You or us? And a little correction. Hungary is Central Europe, as she always was. Hungary is not and never was Eastern Europe, only in U.S. geography classes. But that's not our problem. You should update your knowledge a bit about Europe, because right now it's definitely not up to date.

I asked a friend in Sweden if it's possible that those pictures was taking from Jas-Gripen. The answer was no , there is normally a lot of information on orginal pictures from Jas-cameras.

It's definitely not a Jas-Gripen because of one single reason. In 2001, we had trustworthy Mig-29s for CAP and air space defense.

Here is a picture about one of these beauties.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

Originally posted by Pimander
I'm not too hot on image analysis. One thing is bugging me about this though. If the disk was moving so fast, how come it isn't blurred? Of if the disk isn't blurred because the camera is tracking it, how come the clouds are not blurred?

Don't flame me. I'm not hot on this stuff. But I would appreciate it if one of you guys could enlighten me.

I'm a skeptic but, if he's in a fighter jet, the camera's supplied would more than likely be reconnisance type cameras equiped with high speed shutters.

I've seen pictures of aircraft travelling at super sonic speeds photograhed with no blurring.

You're right.. the key word for you is photographed.. this is a video.. two different entities.. Stick to the VIDEO sample and quiet bring in useless analogies from others. tyvm.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Going by the three close-up images, this to me looks very terrestrial..!!

The first image shows at the front, a darker area that might be a cockpit.

The third image shows something on the bottom of the craft that could be housing for landing gear perhaps..

Also it dosen't look to be a perfect disc. The left/right sides do look very much like stunted wings. and the rear of the first image almost looks like an exhaust/propulsion of some sort.

I call experimental model of some kind.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StarBoy

gondoltam, azert szoltam be ugy
át lehet aszt forditanni hogyha anyira érdekel haha

hajra Magyarok! Isten áldd meg a Magyart!
edit on 24-1-2011 by Sekter because: mert anyira durva kemény állat vagyok

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So exactly WHY is this from Hungary? Cause some youtuber says so?
Come on.
There are far too many unknowns to say anything for certain.

It still looks like a water drop to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

because it was reported by a Hungarian military pilot on duty in Budapest?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join