It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason for all the early sunrises in northern hemisphere

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If you observe this animation of how the sun and earth function going through space it can be seen that they rotate and bob between each other,in observation if the sun goes ahead of earth in space then the sun will rise faster in the northern hemisphere,watch,question is how has the sun and earths orbits fluctuated.Its almost like the solar system just rode a wave travelling through space,mmm a boat on a pond.
www.youtube.com...
Even the native iniut have noticed these changes on sun patterns
real2012info.com...[The sun is riding some cosmic gravity wave and bobbing up and down. along with the earth

translate.google.pl...

www.godlikeproductions.com...
edit on 21-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Could it be the galactic alignment is pulling the sun towards it???? Does it signify that 2012 is going to happen? Very good observation OP.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Your guess is as good as mine ,beetlguise affecting the bow of the suns magnetosphere, the dark galaxy next to ours ,or the alignment?But its something cosmic as stated in my other thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i may have a relevant observation.. or maybe in some way our slightly related questions are similar..

i live in eastern NC and have noticed the nights lately have been really bright for the last couple of weeks.. have you stumbled upon this while searching for your answers to this post?

i feel the "answers" will fulfill our mutually similar concerns/obsevations..

may blessings and peace rule your future....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Yes the morning seems darker and the nights are lighter for this time of year obviously showing the earth ,sun ratio relationship has altered

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm almost 60 yrs. old and I can tell you for a fact...Things are NOT like they use to be just a few short years ago.....We're in for a big change soon.....I am speaking of the sun and the way it appears to us on earth now...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

thankyou last summer i noticed the sun arose further north than expected and seemed higher in the sky,but yep nobody bothered or noticed but i did.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I agree wholeheartedly as I notice its darker in the morning, like at 8am its still dark here in Scotland. I have noted in the summer of last year the sun had more blue tint to it as I am an amateur photographer and had to set my camera to eliminate this blueness. It also seemed to be brighter, like you needed your sunglasses on even on a cloudy day. As the Inuit said in the article, they have noticed it and it forbodes bad thoughts for them.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am originally from Cali, and, before the recent time change the sun would be down and it would be dark by 7pm. On a recent trip to Oklahoma, we had stopped to sleep at a park in New Mexico. The sun was down sometime between 7-8, but it was not dark until 9:30 or so. It was weird, it got dark really slow.

Not sure if that is the same thing your talking about.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I saw the sunset earlier in London and the sun was huge! And blood red, I could actually look at it without any affect to my eyes.. Not saying it is in anyway related to what is being posted here.. But it did look mad, and seemed alot bigger than usual.
Btw the sunset did seem to be the normal time here, not sure about sunrise but I'll check it out in the morning.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Thats what i mean because the earth and sun have bobbed like a bouy in the sea the sun shines higher and slightly out of sink with the earth and means the sun and earth have riden a wave in space,this must be of interest to scientists,why,whats caused that,is there a ripple coming from somewhere.
Thing is Misterlondon it will probably start to return to normal over time,but a few people have stated this as seen and the animation clearly shows that it can happen in cosmological movements of sun and earth.the links point to it.ultimately this may explain all the oddities going on lately,bird ,fish animal deaths ,everyone with sore heads,i mean i started a thread 2 weeks ago and found alot of info on corelation with sun ,moon new moon,and eclipse with backing scientific info,but this is just something more,the firnaments are moving places slighty,very odd

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I found something interesting regarding Shock Waves in Space, see link below. I don't see why a wave of some sort would be out of the question.

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

The sun itself maybe affected by some other unknown force or changes within that we can not yet see. I know that some rather large solar flares have been seen in the recent weeks.
edit on 21-1-2011 by HD38529 because: to add my two cents...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sunday at 8pm, History Channel in UK. Programme on Solar Maximum where the sun will have a perfect storm and what it will mean for us here on earth???

Here is a good calculator for sunrise and sunset times throughout the world:

www.sunrisesunsetmap.com...

It says it is 8.30am that sun rises in Scotland and that is why I said it was still dark at 8am.
In New York setting time for EST it is 7.28am for sunrise.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm in Canada and in the last week the sun has been the brightest I have ever seen for this time of year

You cannot even look towards it's direction

I felt like I was shovelling snow in the summer and it was a weird feelin indeed

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HD38529

well acoustic waves yes but what about electromagnetic waves,we all know black holes omit electromagnetic ripples,however is that whats happening or is it a shock wave from supernova or other from the milky way core or the dark matter galaxy close to ours.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Houston, Texas here and lately, past couple weeks its been incredibly light when i get off work, usually at this time it is dark but now it is like daytime. Even at midnight its like the sky is glowing without the moon, weird weird

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

...that is a good question.

Since what we know about black holes are only theory, it would be hard to really tell what type and amounts of energy we would even be looking for. For all we know it could be the energy of several objects (tug of war or domino effect) even at a distance that can be the cause of subtle changes. I've have even read about the rise and fall of earth's plates to the raise and fall of sea level as reasons. For now we can only go on what we know about our own planet and guess how it would react to different types of energy.

Thats one thing I like best about this site is that you can see pieces of the puzzle, even if you think they might be far fetched.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

my wife and I spent alot of time outside in spring/summer 2010 and we would comment to each other how bright the sun seemed, like it was white hot instead of yellow like we used to see it. that is here in eastern NC by the way for reference.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HD38529

...that is a good question.

Since what we know about black holes are only theory, it would be hard to really tell what type and amounts of energy we would even be looking for. For all we know it could be the energy of several objects (tug of war or domino effect) even at a distance that can be the cause of subtle changes. I've have even read about the rise and fall of earth's plates to the raise and fall of sea level as reasons. For now we can only go on what we know about our own planet and guess how it would react to different types of energy.

Thats one thing I like best about this site is that you can see pieces of the puzzle, even if you think they might be far fetched.
yeah sometimes we all stray but scientific principles and what is know verses what is`nt helps get to whats real and there seems to be validity in the bobbing theory and stands up to observation as it would mean the constellations would`nt move,or the angulation of earth to account for the odd light changes of early sunrises in the nothern hemisphere,remember were not talking global early sunrises just the upper region.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

I live in the Pacific Northwest and experience the same thing the sun really seem to get light till 9-9:30 am. I used to wake up naturally between 7-8:30 am, I still do occasionally but it looks like it's 4-5 am so I go back to sleep.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join