It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason for all the early sunrises in northern hemisphere

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

the angular tilt of the earth has not changed ,however the position of earth ,sun alignment has varied in recent weeks and effected the vertical hieght of the earth in relationship to the sun,not the angle or horizontal angle to the sun,like bobbing down a wave and causing the sun to rise above the horizon in the north.the tilt of the planet is still the same ,no change in wobble just change in height in alignment with sun,slightly,indicating all before.
There is loads of discussion on this link however i am offering a scientific explanation which is valid and scary but revealing more fragility of our fragile earth.www.abovetopsecret.com...
anybody who buy the melting polar caps is mad because norway is solid terrafirms and the sun has risen there also so the whole entire northern hemisphere is sinking,come on, think ,this is bunkum
edit on 22-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

I live in the upstate of SC, neighbor. I too have remarked on the 'bright nights' --here in the heart of winter, even when nary a full moon is in sight! It's weird. Tell me, have you noticed also the red glow on the horizon, well after sunset? A couple of months ago, I saw this for a couple of nights in the direction of NE. A week or so later, one night it was due West. I have seen it on occasion due East, and also along a large chunk of horizon from North-West to North-East. Sometimes it is very mild but it has looked quite odd and otherworldly on occasion. I do not see this every single night, but enough to puzzle me. Especially since it 'moves around.' Thanks, rebeldog... I had not seen anyone post about the bright nights and I am glad for the affirmation of what I also thought was odd, in that respect.

edit on 1/22/2011 by new_here because: clarity

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here is another piece to the puzzle that the sun might be part of a long cycle binary system? NASA's Chandra website says over 80% of multiple star relationships are prevalent in our universe. Our sun is in an minority in that it is a solitary star system. The Binary Research Institute hypothesise that our sun has a twin which could be a dark binary or small blackhole? Their research is compelling and very likely from what I have read. So, if we have an invisible sun type twin, is it affecting this early sunrise in Alaska, Greenland etc....? Anyone have any ideas???

www.binaryresearchinstitute.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

yes the red twilight here too.. its hard to fall asleep when its so light out at night. i have noticed it really bright for the last week or so. really weird to say the least,course i usually wear a tinfoil hat

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
Here is another piece to the puzzle that the sun might be part of a long cycle binary system? NASA's Chandra website says over 80% of multiple star relationships are prevalent in our universe. Our sun is in an minority in that it is a solitary star system. The Binary Research Institute hypothesise that our sun has a twin which could be a dark binary or small blackhole? Their research is compelling and very likely from what I have read. So, if we have an invisible sun type twin, is it affecting this early sunrise in Alaska, Greenland etc....? Anyone have any ideas???

www.binaryresearchinstitute.com...

Good candidate,very good how and what has tin got to do with ( rebeldog )cosmic gravitational fluctuations ,that won`t help you,maybe a fema camp will.
news.nationalgeographic.com...
physicsworld.com...
thats why all the solar satelites and investment is in solar research because the big kahuni will be detected from there.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
These are all the main topics and threads that link all the information for all to think about and come to a conclusion,there are forces shaping our lifes and changing our world in a accelerated rate of late, if we do get hit by a gravity wave I sincerely hope our moon,or our planet does`nt end up like the rings of saturn ,jupiter or neptune,thank you for all and I will be researching more anomalies,much has yet to be understood,but the animal deaths have coincided with the moon and suns behaviour of late and its weird perturberance to be up in the north hemisphere earlier than usual.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

ok, just wanted to say that tonight it got 'normal dark' after the sun went down. So.... dunno!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

sunrise,sunset has nothing to do with it,the sun moving ahead of earth in space will enlighten the north before its usual time as the earth catches it up.Watch the first you tube link in the first post,the sun will still rise every where else the same,watch the shadow on the earth it does"nt move much,only the north and south pole will see a change.really the orbit of earth ,sun is slightly out of sink in the vertical line of site,.if you don"t get it never mind alot of people think the sun sits constant in a fixed position,but it is"nt it moves through space and our earth is captured by the mass gravity of the sun,when it moves ahead of us ,this anomaly happens,so something is making the sun accelerate slightly ahead of earth,question is what?
edit on 23-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
"Watch the animation"... personal anecdotes and YouTube animation are the source of your conclusions... well hells bells...that convinces me.

No matter that the shadows on my barn walls have yet to deviate from the norm, the sun rises and sets where its suppose to... No matter that there has yet to be some catastrophic upheaval, no oceans washing across continents.. my old farm house still gets sunlight in the front in the morning and sunlight on the back in the evening... I look at the constellations, stars, and moons and they are where they are suppose to be this time of year....

No...YouTube animation is the new scientific standard by which we study astronomy.

The winter night skies are always brighter... less dust from agricultural plowing ...straight from the 7thgrade science class... red skies and sunsets come from the breaking up of light through the atmosphere...and also weather fronts coming or going.... thats where the old sailor's addage comes from...

Red at night...sailor's delight. Red at morn...sailor be warned....

Depending on where you are...you may actually be seeing the aurora boreallis because of the magnetic storms of late...

As stated before...review your junior high science book...read a Farmer's Almanac... even go to a good astronmical website..... buy a telescope..... but please don't use YouTube animation as a definitive source for astonomical abnormalities.

Maybe I should say YES...it is Nibiru causing this shift in the sun. My farm animals noticed the shift and have begun to react in strange ways... for istance ...my chickens are laying eggs with the point on the wrong end. My coffee pot is also tilting due to this shift and I can get an extra cup of Joe now...maybe I would be taken more seriously... I know, I will post my scientic findings as an animated video on YouTube...that should do it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Thankyou for your inciteful and unscientific response,you tube has nothing to do with the observations that all scientists know,the sun may be rising normal on your farm,however it is not rising normal in the north pole and the animation does justice to the thread and you tube is used by crediable scientists,you are in a minority and the thread still validates the science

Agree or disagree I don"t care the evidence is there ,you have made your mind up,get on with your farming as it is"nt affecting you yet,but other people are noticing it.positive input is welcome the shadow of your gate is not a scientific barometer,and all the constellations are still where they are and has no bearing on the sun,earth relationship
edit on 24-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by St Udio

the angular tilt of the earth has not changed ,however the position of earth ,sun alignment has varied in recent weeks and effected the vertical hieght of the earth in relationship to the sun,

No, it hasn't. I just tested the position of the sun yesterday at sunrise and found it to be exactly where it should have been. I also tested to see what would happen if I slewed to the equatorial coordinates the sun should be at 48 hours later to see if the test was sensitive enough to tell the difference and it most certainly was. Here's the video showing all of this:
www.ustream.tv...
Solar observing began about 1:09:00 or so into the video right as the top of the sun peaked over some trees. Once it was fully risen so that the whole sun could be seen I slewed away from it again and showed that I had done so at about 1:40:00 into the video, then I commanded the telescope to slew back to the sun and sure enough it landed right on it. At about 1:53:00 into the video I slewed the telescope to where the sun should have been in equatorial coordinates exactly 48 hours later and indeed the result was that the sun left the field of view entirely (I then showed that I had done so using my camcorder again). The software I used to predict the position of the sun shows that it should not have been seen over the horizon in Ilulissat, Greenland until January 13, though as we all know it was reported to be seen two days early, on January 11. If the report about the sun rising early reflects an actual change rather than a localized phenomenon, my observations yesterday morning should have shown that the sun was out of place. This is not the first time I've done this test either, yet it always shows the sun to be where it's supposed to be in the sky. The thing is, I don't live at a polar location where large, strong inversion layers can persist for hundreds of miles and significantly affect the apparent altitude of the sun over the horizon when it's near the horizon. Atmospheric refraction is what caused this, not an actual change in the position of the earth or sun.
edit on 24-1-2011 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

light refraction occurs globally and anyone around the equatorial plane will see the sun where it should be,light bends,physics and yes it is distorted by gravitational force,so the gravitational field between sun and earth has fluctuated.famously einstein said it himself if you could travel for a long enough time on a light beam it would,oddly enough bring you right back to where you started,thats where you are,at the start !Learn ,supose ,but do the observation is there,the dark region in the north is lite when it should`nt be,does your telescope perhaps travel at the speed of light ,mm..NO,it travels at the speed of earths rotation and refraction of light from the past.
Cool video though,no...saturn would`nt have moved,or the moon,and yes the sun would appear emminating light that bends towards us and our gravity.,the same way a star can be seen bending around the sun in a eclipse,einstein,remember him.
Tell you something its nothing to do with the icecap melting,is norway,alaska perhaps not solid,Oh..forgot the rocks have sunk,are you trying to terrify everybody by suggesting the northern hemisphere is sinking,instead of admitting the light dilation of the sun slightly accelerating ahead of earth through space is the answer.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

light refraction occurs globally

Light refraction is not a constant, it varies with temperature, pressure, altitude over the horizon and near the horizon the most important factor is the temperature gradient with altitude. Inversion layers have a tremendous impact at that point.

Cool video though,no...saturn would`nt have moved,or the moon,and yes the sun would appear emminating light that bends towards us and our gravity.

The amount of gravitational lensing due to earth's gravity is negligble. What the video proves is that neither earth nor the sun were displaced out of place causing these reports and the reports must be due to localized phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

A common factor here is that all those locations reporting this phenomenon are in winter, in the northern hemisphere around the arctic circle or higher, with snow covered mountains to their east so shorter mountains this year is a distinct possibility for all of them. I'm thinking that a greater summer thaw than normal has meant that winter snowfalls have failed to restore the 'usual' or longterm average midwinter altitude on those ranges so the morning sun clears the peaks earlier than expected. Did you know that K2 is the highest mountain in the world (taller than Everest) for a short time every year simply due to snowfall? Maybe it's shorter this year as well.

The acid test for a cosmic explanation would be to find a location experiencing the early rising sun where it's viewed over the ocean horizon IE east coast locations. That would totally rule out the 'melting' explanation.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

The sun does not come up and lighten the whole horizon regardless of mountains and snowcaps,which is what has been observed,anywhere below the northern region will stiil have normal sunrise,sunset,...but strangely enough the south pole will get darker earlier and guess whos there ther british geological society

read the first page and positive comments and observations

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

From everything I've seen, the sun shouldn't have been over the true horizon in Ilulissat at all on January 11th. All of my astronomical programs show this to be the case as does the US Naval Observatory tables for sunrise and sunset in Ilulissat (USNO tables are used by astronomers worldwide - they show sunrise over the true horizon and do not take into account local terrain or other obstructions). For that reason I immediately ruled out melting ice as a bunch of hooey. The only remaining explanation is abnormal amounts of atmospheric refraction. This is not unheard of at polar locations:
www.opticsinfobase.org...
www.opticsinfobase.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The sun did not come up for a couple of minutes and was ,and is, not a mirage. That is a insult to the inhabitants who are walking about in joy for several hours not minutes as you postulate in your link,this is not the sahara,and mirages are very small in duration,think again

In this post it has your explanation..but note ,it does say has scientist confused and could be astronomical,does that sound like bunkum..No
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The sun did not come up for a couple of minutes and was ,and is, not a mirage. That is a insult to the inhabitants who are walking about in joy for several hours not minutes as you postulate in your link,this is not the sahara,and mirages are very small in duration,think again

Actually Novaya Zemlya can persist in such a way to cause the sun to seem to rise for 14 consecutive days. You're right; this isn't the sahara, and in polar locations the air is quite cold and quite stable, allowing these conditions to persist for days on end. My explanation is not an insult to the inhabitants there. I suggest you read page cliii of this book:
books.google.com/books?id=2RZZkv6xN1sC&pg=PR140&lpg=PR140&dq=novaya+zemlya+Gerrit+de+Veer&source=bl&ots=3aWjSSfeKC&sig=pxWJ1A9pf8qLpiTDvDVo8ta7Ai4&hl= en#v=onepage&q=sun&f=false

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Again read carefully its a puzzle but not to me,believe in magic and illusions if you wish ,ali baba
www.disclose.tv...
Please note at the bottom of discussion there is no known explanation by scientists and can be astronomical.
Infact to say that it is not a insult to the inhabitants,look at these then,does that look like a mirage.This lady has captured just how much sunlight ,beautiful iI must say,don`t insult ,Look,see for yourself
norlight.wordpress.com...
poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Again read carefully its a puzzle but not to me,

I did read it carefully, did you? de Veer's account explains what is being seen perfectly. From other parts of the world, including my own, there's nothing wrong with the apparent position of the sun, so it must be a localized atmospheric effect and indeed there is just such an effect known to exist in polar locations.

Please note at the bottom of discussion there is no known explanation by scientists and can be astronomical.

That's an appeal to authority.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join