It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explorations into the Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis:A Journey into Extradimensional Realities & Otherw

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i'm non denominational, and have since a teenager tried to make people understand i have no religeous preference.

but the ancients made no differentiation between science and religion, and we should look at what they wrote to see their understanding of the universe we live in.

when studying past civilizations, look beyond the labels they placed on beings and events they did not understand, but were trying to report.

the ancient Egyptian civilization lasted thousands of years, as in ours i'm sure a lot of bs eventually was included.

same with all human civilizations, but this does not preclude the possibility that in all that confusion some thruth about our universe was not included.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Behind the religious notions there always have been real entities,
one and the same in all times as for example about the Bodhisatva,
that every man can be him satisfying some conditions. From there
is comming Jesus Christ satisfying the conditions for a man and
God in the same time. But as it can be seen in our times something
is very defective and The Man has not become yet God. But those
entities, they are already a target for the man with his possibilities.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Greetings! S&F!!

I actually never (that I currently remember) have run across the word 'Ultraterrestrial' untill 3 days ago. This makes much sense to me. Especially the possibility of our worlds/dimensions/whathaveyou losing space between the gaps, making interactions (or at least visuals) of other beings/entities.

Soon we may all be like cats! (You know, playing with invisible things)
*Side note: I believe cats can see/perceive more than our human eyes can.

I'd also like to thank the OP for putting up so many links.... which I will be sinking my teeth into, as well as new authors for me to explore.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ElizaAshdene

I am glad that you were able to find some new information to read and research.
The ultraterrestrial theory interested me greatly when I first came across it myself and simply as well for the sole reason of always viewing the consensus of the majority that fall into the mindset that our "visitors" must be from outer space or a government front for advanced technology. the phenomena cannot be pigeon holed so easily without further insight.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

I respect your opinion.appreciate your response and hopefully,you took the time to read everything,check out the links?,information,books I've mentioned?. To each their own. Although...unless you know of some "mundane" explanation that tidies up all the loose ends,solves all the unanswered questions I will stick by my original opinion that I presented in the OP.
I do not believe anyone has the upper hand or knows everything while dealing with this phenomenon.Period.

reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for the response.
I will with 100% confidence recommend as you have done previously - The Jacques Vallee trilogy.
( Dimensions, Confrontations & Revelations [in that order]

They would be a fantastic start if anyone is interested in his personal take on the UFO phenomenon( it relates to a lot that has been posted in the OP),and if you can find ,let alone afford a copy "Passport to Magonia."

Edit: I stumbled across this just now!,get it while you can. - Passport to Magonia

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
ETA: with the recent exposure of Phillip Imbrogno I can longer honestly endorse anything he has written.I really wanted to respect the man & his research.Jumping onto the IDH [ inter-dimensional hypothesis ]

along with the OP Ultraterrestrial theory initially caught my attention.After reading the last two books I was already becoming suspicious of some of the tales he'd tell.i chalked it up as at the very least "entertaining" but it lost any substantial truth now with his educational background being a sham.

additional information: Phil Imbrogno gone from field - he faked his educational credentials

On a positive note With the new finding of DNA (as well as amino acids) they found on meteorites we are definitely getting ever closer to conclusive proof of not only OUR origins but the possibility of life off Terra firma.

Incredible discovery if it pans out under further scrutiny : Building Blocks of DNA Found in Meteorites from Space

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

An awnser to everything. If I heard a dime for every prophet, scientist and alchemist I would be the most wealthy man on earth right now. Funny thing is that money holds no actual value to me and in fact, very little holds actual value to me. But that's different.

Consider this omnious awnser instead as a reply towards your awnser to everything;

There is no real one anwser. Awnsers, like all things are a perspective. Even facts are if you look far enough a perspective. Are there really multi-versus? Or do multiversus merely seem like that because of the viewpoint we hold?

When one looks at matters, even simple once, one can ultimatly see that everything is a perspective. Many people view love as something beautiful, but it can also be seen as the root of all evil. For love ultimatly gives birth to emotions like greed and selfishness. Love creates war and hatred, countless deaths. Yet it gives live and meaningness.

Ultimatly what we view as gravity or matter is also merely a perspective. Maybe what we experiance is merely a small facet of a bigger whole, something that ultimatly seems to be one thing from afar yet seems as many to us. In that aspect would it not be wrong to think in wholes or seperates but rather depend viewpoints?
edit on 11-8-2011 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

I agree with you,not the other way around,ultimately in the grand scheme of things there is no one answer.
I only wanted to address & present another side of the same coin.
One would have to admit,90% of ufo/alien related threads,topics and theories consistently deal with nuts & bolts space craft and a extraterrestrial origin.
I do not subscribe to an off world explanation and origin to most phenomena,Not to say that some reports of ufos/aliens could not possibly be extraterrestrial in nature,just though my own personal research & opinion leans closer towards the idea that they are already here and have been a very long time,if not since the very beginning or
they are extradimensional coming from another dimension ( if using the ETH model wormhole travel in this respect could also be related )

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You will like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

thanks for the link and look forward to checking it out when I have the opportunity

I will definitely give my input after thoroughly reading your op.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
A supernatural theory should betaken into account as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Also something to consider is that the director of MUFON has released his opinion that the UFO's are spiritual in nature, and extra-dimensional. Also, according to the MUFON data base we have experienced more UFO sightings in the past 2 years than we have in the last 50.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Also something to consider is that the director of MUFON has released his opinion that the UFO's are spiritual in nature, and extra-dimensional. Also, according to the MUFON data base we have experienced more UFO sightings in the past 2 years than we have in the last 50.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Is there a reason you're going around bumping old threads?

At any rate, any who reads that fancy OP praising this book about Djinn and is tempted to buy it, needs to know that the author, Philip J. Imbrogno lied about his advanced degrees.and falsely claimed military service he seems to never have performed.

So if you are interested in Fiction, there are hundreds of better science fiction authors around.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Sorry about that. I was having some techincal errors and didnt realize I was posting more than once. And I am a new member so.... I was going around contributing and checking out things.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
Is there a reason you're going around bumping old threads?

At any rate, any who reads that fancy OP praising this book about Djinn and is tempted to buy it, needs to know that the author, Philip J. Imbrogno lied about his advanced degrees.and falsely claimed military service he seems to never have performed.

So if you are interested in Fiction, there are hundreds of better science fiction authors around.

That would be me...guilty as charged,at the time of the op imbrogno was not yet known to be a fraud.
a few posts up I actually added in that it was now known that he was a fraud and I could no longer condone his behavior and recommend his work.

other than him being involved everything else in the post of my OP stands.

The vengeful Djinn book was co-wrote by Rosemary Ellen Guiley,I would not completely throw it out the wind on account of imbrogno,it is truly unfortunate with what happened,some of his books were not half bad,even if unbelievable at times,entertaining at least....still cannot believe he did what he did.

(Ignore the crazy parts that imbrogno speaks about going to Saudi Arabia,talking about secrets of trying to capture a Jinn...the rest of the book is pretty good,you can discern the wheat from the chaff if your careful)

There is better fiction out there,as I wrote in the op,other than imbrogno...like Jacques vallee,J. Allen Hynek, and John Keel.

here is one I did not mention in the op but is a great read and very intriguing -

Extra-dimensional Universe by John R. Violette. 'Where the paranormal becomes the normal'
here is a Little write-up -

UFO sightings and alien abductions, mystical experiences and psychic phenomena, the near-death and the out-of-body experience—millions of ordinary people around the world report experiencing these events at some point in their lives. Yet, because there is no accepted scientific theory to explain the paranormal, the events—and the people who report them—are ridiculed and dismissed.

The problem isn't the people, it's the science.

While some cutting-edge researchers and quantum physicists are speculating more frequently that these experiences are caused by something beyond our world—some kind of higher-dimensional reality—any proposed extra-dimensional theories put forth thus far have lacked one key ingredient—expanded consciousness.

Extra-Dimensional Universe presents an expanded framework of space, time, and consciousness. This, for the first time, explains how paranormal phenomena can exist. Violette's landscape-altering theory is fully compatible with all the findings of modern scientific research—and ancient wisdom traditions—and clearly explains the science of paranormal events such as UFOs and abductions, mystical and psychic phenomena, and the near-death experience.

Violette even reveals that expanded consciousness is the key to understanding why some people experience psychic phenomena such as UFOs or ghosts when others don’t.

An advancement of the classic theories of R. M. Bucke and P. D. Ouspensky, Extra-Dimensional Universe is itself destined to become a classic of the science of spirituality.

edit on 13-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The question that always bothers me when it comes to ideas like Keel's etc is this: how can we move beyond or at least perceive beyond the narrow 'reality' which we take for granted and interact with those on these theoretical other levels? If so-called Ultraterrestrials can change their frequencies to manifest here and then step them back up to vanish seemingly at will, what is the method? Scattered stories in the lore seem to indicate a psychic component, that we might even innately possess, but sadly I've seen very little of the question even being asked.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PerfectPerception

It might just be all of the above and more. But the energy beings hypothesis interested me, Like what is the basic fuel /energy that can make a live human, a dead one is just a load of water and about forty eight basic elements getting recycled. But a live human, and animals for that instance have something else. If we call it" life force ". which is the interface between the mind , which does not exist in the physical dimension, and the body which does, but some intermediate energy to animate it.

Cattle and Elk deaths have been reported in the vicinity , of "real" crop circles, their bodies, left not far away . It could be that the crop circle is the portal of entry, a heard of elk or cattle being , the life force being the food for that enigmatic whoever. They would also take, lonely people who wouldn't give them to much trouble, in remote areas, so in essence they are looking for fuel. "Ya Get the Chopper!"

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The Ultras Are Among Us
edit on 4-3-2015 by Nion9 because: ...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: citizen6511
but the ancients made no differentiation between science and religion, and we should look at what they wrote to see their understanding of the universe we live in.

when studying past civilizations, look beyond the labels they placed on beings and events they did not understand, but were trying to report.

Without that differentiation between science and religious belief it becomes near impossible to deduce whether something was a real event or an imagined one.

Imagine if we did not differentiate between science and science fiction and imagine a future human civilization after some grand catastrophe went back over the "science" works of the 20th century.

Everything from the Day the Earth Stood Still, Contact, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Star Trek, the Apollo program, the international space station, the invention of the laser, the invention of the radio telescope, SETI, the Higgs Boson, etc would all be lumped together and nearly impossible for them to figure out which was real and which was a work of fiction.

This is why the whole "ancient aliens" thing falls down to be honest.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join