It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside The Mind Of God.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Please read all the way through. I know it's long, but it's worth it.

Light travels through your eye for your brain to translate an image. So you are only seeing an internal image from an external source.

The Earth is an entity's brain. You are a nerve ending communicating with other nerve endings to form a mental image for the Solar entity. The greater solar entity is just like you, only the information it deals with at a given point of time is vastly more complex and refined.

This solar entity is having an experience much like you, its nerve ending, are having an experience. The nerve endings only translate received data to process an internal image from an external source. The individual nerve endings cannot individually process the whole experience as experienced by the greater solar being much like individual human nerve endings do not hold the entire information of the experience that the human is having. The totality of experiences by each individual human at any given point of time on Earth is forming a single experience for the single solar entity.

We will never be able to see through the eyes of this God, but we will help this God translate the incoming data of his higher experience. The data is light. The eye is the sun.

We see in dimensions of length, width, and height. Light enters our eye and translates a length, width, and height of that informative light because that light enters the eye in three dimensions.

The sun is an eye. Every added spatial dimension intersects the previous dimension at 90 degress. A 90 degree intersection of the spatial dimension of height would be a 4th dimension. Every dimension only sees objects of the lesser dimension, so 3rd dimensional observers only see 2 dimensional objects and 4 dimensional objects would be able to see 3 dimensional objects. This means that a 4d observer would be able to see width, height, and the added 4th dimension. Length is never seen.

So basically, a 4d observer would translate light data in 3 dimensions of 4 dimensional objects. This is why you are a 3 dimensional observer seeing only in two dimensions. You are a 3 dimensional observer aware of yourself as 3 dimensional because the 4 dimensional observer is only perceiving 3 dimensions of its 4 dimensional space.

It would be a 4 dimensional being, so its eye would, from a 3 dimensional perspective, have light entering the brain in all directions. This is exactly what the sun does. The sun appears to us as a 3d sphere. Our eye appears to our nerve endings as a 2d circle.

The greater solar being is a 4 dimensional entity. You are seeing what it is seeing but from a diminished, less involved perspective. Its light is your light, but has been translated into lower dimensions of perception.

The earth is the main brain for this solar entity. We are each individual nerve endings. When the solar entity is happy, it is because the majority of us are happy. When the solar entity is sad it is because the majority of us are sad. Everything is determined by the lower dimensional brain's majority nerve ending experience.

When you see something external that is tragic, like a car accident, you can't help but feel sad. It is not that you are sad though, it is that your nerve endings communicated sadness to the brain to give you that sadness feeling. It was an external event though. The 4 dimensional solar entity is experiencing things that might make you sad, but unless the majority experiences sadness, like in a natural disaster, then what the solar entity's experiencing externally will not correspond to your individual experience. When earthquakes happen, it is because the solar entity has experienced something externally tragic in its 4d world, but not anything as major as an earthquake, it probably was just getting in a fight with some other 4d entity.

Well, I could go on and on and on about this, but you all probably get the point by now, so I'll stop there to make it an easier read. I have no proof for this claim, nor do I stand by it. It was just a thought for fun, but who knows. Could be true. It does kind of make sense.

If I was unclear, what I am proposing is that the sun is actually an eye of a higher dimensional being. The earth is its brain and we are individual brain cells and/or nerves.

The main point of this thread is to illustrate that the totality of experiences by each individual human at any given point of time on Earth is forming a single experience for the single solar entity.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4559f838191.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 7-9-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swanfilters
...?
2nd.

As in a fractal nature, you are a brain cell of a more complex being.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Really interesting concept. It does seem like the fractal nature of the universe may correlate to consciousness as well; but it's hard to wrap the mind around. I'll read your entire first post in a bit when I have my cup of coffee. =]

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Swanfilters
...?
2nd.

As in a fractal nature, you are a brain cell of a more complex being.

Ah now that makes sense to me. The idea of a collective conscience is an interesting theory, but your take is a whole new perspective.

I wasn't being flippant, just been a long day and my mind could not make out what you were getting at lol

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have no idea what the OP is talking about.

I wish I did, but I don't.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
I have no idea what the OP is talking about.

I wish I did, but I don't.

I wish I could re-word it, but Idk how.

All I can tell you to help you understand what I'm saying is that the sun is the eye of a 4 dimensional being.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i enjoyed reading this and your thoughts are going into intresting places.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
"as above... so below"

S&F for you mate!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmilNomel
"as above... so below"

S&F for you mate!

Made in God's image.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So, are you saying humans are close to God or God is close to humans? Which one is it? Or are they both the same? If so where's the distinction?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You mean like:
The earth is 75% water and has 1 moon.
Like hydrogen molecule has 1 'moon'

Does this also work for other planets?
Uranus with 21 moons should he be for the great part made out of Scandium?

Edit: Now i see your point.
If we want to know how the solar system works and 'grows' look at our own brains how they evolve.How do we see the blackholes ,like the neurotransmitters going from one solar system to another one.
But in what way do we need to see the sun? The soul? our subconscious?
A molecuul with no elektron?
intresting point of view you got there

edit on 7-9-2011 by mprins998 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmilNomel
"as above... so below"

S&F for you mate!

Made in God's image.

The Sun/Son maybe eye of God? How limitless would your theory be though? Think of all the different brain cells and universes that aren't aware of each other, like not seeing the forest for the trees etc.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mprins998
You mean like:
The earth is 75% water and has 1 moon.
Like hydrogen molecule has 1 'moon'

Does this also work for other planets?
Uranus with 21 moons should he be for the great part made out of Scandium?

Sort of like that. I wouldn't equate things with numbers though. When changing dimensions, the "laws of physics" would change drastically.

In the 4d world, there might be a whole 'nother set of elements. Actually there's no might to it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
So, are you saying humans are close to God or God is close to humans? Which one is it? Or are they both the same? If so where's the distinction?

We are as close to the 4d solar being as our brain cell is to us. Individually we are insignificant, but as a whole, we mean everything.

The distinctions are made with the added spatial dimensions.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by smithjustinb

Really interesting concept. It does seem like the fractal nature of the universe may correlate to consciousness as well; but it's hard to wrap the mind around. I'll read your entire first post in a bit when I have my cup of coffee. =]

There definitely is a correlation. Being that consciousness doesn't behave interactively like brain cells and nerves, but is rather the existence and life force itself, then consciousness is at the root of all dimensions of intelligence keeping this thing going.

Why do you think it is that we never see length, no matter what dimensions we see? As a 3d being, you only see width and height. As a 2d being, you would only see width. There might be distance between objects, but that is space. Space is length. The only reason you know there is distance is by relating the width and height of one object with the width and height of another. So really, the only thing holding up the existence of the first dimension (length) is information, or if you prefer, consciousness.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So you ment; If we want to know how the solar system works and 'grows' look at our own brains how they evolve.How do we see the blackholes? ,like the neurotransmitters going from one solar system to another one.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mprins998
So you ment; If we want to know how the solar system works and 'grows' look at our own brains how they evolve.How do we see the blackholes? ,like the neurotransmitters going from one solar system to another one.

All I'm saying is the sun is equated with what your neurotransmitters see when they look at your the inside of your head towards your eye. Except they are seeing a 2 dimensional version of this light source whereas we are seeing a 3 dimensional version of the light source which is always an eye.

Hypothetically speaking, of course, the sun is the eye of a 4 dimensional being. This 4 dimensional being and its activities are completely unknown to us except for the knowledge that it exists. The actual external 4 dimensional appearance of the entity itself and the nature of its 4 dimensional world is way more complex than we are equipped to discern.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

We are as close to the 4d solar being as our brain cell is to us. Individually we are insignificant, but as a whole, we mean everything.

The distinctions are made with the added spatial dimensions.

Interesting you say that, it reminded me of this: "We verily created a man and We know what his soul whispereth to him, and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein"-Quran 50:16

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The sun 'controls' all major events.Like eathquakes,flooding,financial crisis.

There is also solar radiation that inflects parts of earth like the creation of clouds.
But when the sun become more intens the solar radiation that hits earth become less.

Still interesting point you got ,but i geuss its not only the sun thats provide the data.I think its more in cosmic radiation.And the sun is the data blocker.A kind of firewall.
Ancients people lived more by the guidance of the stars.egypcian and the maya's azteken.

edit on 8-9-2011 by mprins998 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join