It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside The Mind Of God.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That picture you showed comparing a brain cell and the universe is pretty amazing! I too think God is something like the God they showed on the episode of "futurama" where Bender gets stranded in space. God is the universe, and we are God.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Your post is a variant of the All is One concept that people from all religon for instance New age, Muslims and Christians seem to get when they wake up. I normaly just think of my conciessness as a cell in gods body but I had the atom, molecules, cell, body, family, society, earth, sun system, Galaxy, physical reality, unknowX?, ALL-experiance. And that ALL is the big one that most of you call god.

Have you had the moment when you wake up or are you still in the dream? If your awake then you will know it because your perception will change and you will feel the differance physicly. But dont worry. It's not a race to wake up. You will be helped to wake up if you take to long. We might push you over the edge but we will be on the other side to catch you also. When you have learned enough and is ready then the change will come naturally.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

All you have to do is look at some of the other threads I authored to get an idea of how "awake" I am.

I've seen the oneness. I have seen myself in others' eyes many times. Isn't that what you mean by awake?

If you mean lived a life of love and been endowed with wisdom, then yeah I've done that too.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Something else I wrote that ties into this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

You're on the right track, but you are also wrong about a lot of things.

One example, is yes, we CAN experience how God experiences. It takes a lot of spiritual practice and a huge leap in tonal vibration. I'm not even sure a human being can vibrate fast enough to achieve this.. but I know that a pure energy being can achieve this.

Like I said, you are on the right track, but you kind of lost your way. Your post just seems like you read a bunch of books and threw it all together. Worthless. You have to experience it to really know. Period. -- Practice on raising your vibration, you can experience things beyond your wildest dreams. And the fun thing is, it's all true. It's not disinformation or brain-babble. It is Universal truths that will be revealed to you once you raise in tonal vibration. EXPERIENCE.

Also I to have had this thought of our Universe to be infinite, like fractals. The Universe eventually gets to a point where it either just turns into an electron, or a cell, or an atom. Then repeats the process, for infinity. Everything is contained inside everything. -- I've had that thought for a long time, and seeing as others see the same thing, I'm kind of wondering if it is a Universal truth? I will know someday.

Here, is a simple (way too simple) universal truth, that I know to be true. Some people may disagree, but if they do than they obviously haven't experienced it for themselves. They will someday.

You are the collection of experiences making up your body... billions of cells, nerves, and other micro life. Every living thing on the planet makes up the consciousness of the Earth. The planets orbiting around the Sun add to the consciousness of the solar system. The solar systems add to the consciousness to galaxies. The galaxies add to the consciousness of galaxy clusters. The galaxy clusters eventually cluster up even more and create the web in the OP. The web is a conscious living being, it is not god though. Zoom out even more and.. well, that's when fractals might start to play in. The web might hit the expanding wall of the universe, and outside that may be a cell, like I said before. And it loops, for all of eternity, and for all of infinity.

The universe we see is only the 3rd Dimension, out of thousands of dimensions / frequencies. Each dimension is a part of God. God is the totality of ALL the experiences combined. God is the energy that floods the universe. God is, everything, and we are apart of that everything. And everything is a part of us.

Everything I have said is true, up unto the fractal part. Which is beyond me, as I can't exactly experience first hand the nature of fractals. But it is a very very good theory, that might be proven to be true.

Maybe God is simply the consciousness of infinity. Who knows.

I encourage all of you reflect on what I have said, study it, QUESTION IT. In time you will see it is true, maybe you will even experience it (hopefully!).

Just by talking about this I have upped my frequency quite a bit, amazing.

Again, that was a very simple explanation. I could go up into much much more detail.

---

Also, to the OP. Stop thinking so structured. Just because something might be a living entity doesn't mean it needs EYES. That is a very human structured way to think. Earth is a very living thing, and has consciousness just as we do (only more complicated and 'alien') It does not need eyes because, well.. why would it? It is most likely in another dimension, and in that dimension, you do not need eyes to experience.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Motumz

You're on the right track, but you are also wrong about a lot of things.

One example, is yes, we CAN experience how God experiences. It takes a lot of spiritual practice and a huge leap in tonal vibration. I'm not even sure a human being can vibrate fast enough to achieve this.. but I know that a pure energy being can achieve this.

Like I said, you are on the right track, but you kind of lost your way. Your post just seems like you read a bunch of books and threw it all together. Worthless. You have to experience it to really know. Period. -- Practice on raising your vibration, you can experience things beyond your wildest dreams. And the fun thing is, it's all true. It's not disinformation or brain-babble. It is Universal truths that will be revealed to you once you raise in tonal vibration. EXPERIENCE.

I've been there done that. Let's just say I saw something beautiful one time that almost killed me just by looking at it so I had to look away.

Also I to have had this thought of our Universe to be infinite, like fractals. The Universe eventually gets to a point where it either just turns into an electron, or a cell, or an atom. Then repeats the process, for infinity. Everything is contained inside everything. -- I've had that thought for a long time, and seeing as others see the same thing, I'm kind of wondering if it is a Universal truth? I will know someday.

Here, is a simple (way too simple) universal truth, that I know to be true. Some people may disagree, but if they do than they obviously haven't experienced it for themselves. They will someday.

You are the collection of experiences making up your body... billions of cells, nerves, and other micro life. Every living thing on the planet makes up the consciousness of the Earth. The planets orbiting around the Sun add to the consciousness of the solar system. The solar systems add to the consciousness to galaxies. The galaxies add to the consciousness of galaxy clusters. The galaxy clusters eventually cluster up even more and create the web in the OP. The web is a conscious living being, it is not god though. Zoom out even more and.. well, that's when fractals might start to play in. The web might hit the expanding wall of the universe, and outside that may be a cell, like I said before. And it loops, for all of eternity, and for all of infinity.

The universe we see is only the 3rd Dimension, out of thousands of dimensions / frequencies. Each dimension is a part of God. God is the totality of ALL the experiences combined. God is the energy that floods the universe. God is, everything, and we are apart of that everything. And everything is a part of us.

Isn't this pretty much the same thing I said?

Also, to the OP. Stop thinking so structured. Just because something might be a living entity doesn't mean it needs EYES. That is a very human structured way to think. Earth is a very living thing, and has consciousness just as we do (only more complicated and 'alien') It does not need eyes because, well.. why would it? It is most likely in another dimension, and in that dimension, you do not need eyes to experience.

How do you know if you need eyes in higher dimensions or not? I will venture out to say that it does need some kind of eye, but not necessarily any kind of eye we are familiar with. Nothing is familiar in a higher dimension.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Motumz

It is Universal truths that will be revealed to you once you raise in tonal vibration. EXPERIENCE.

1st Q: So our tonal vibration isnt static.
2nd Q: How can we change it ,does it come by it self ,meditation,or life experience(like loosing a family member or any kind of this) , can drugs change the tone?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I do my best to level up with you bud.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mprins998

I do my best to level up with you bud.

what do you mean?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Romans 12:5
so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

1 Corinthians 12:12
Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:27
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Ephesians 4:15
Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.

Colossians 1:24
Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

When I look at my post I am thinking that all awakenings is like mine but I should not be sure of that.

This is the thoughts I had when I awoke:
1 Karma and rebirth. This took away all stress I had been feeling in my life and all preasure to preform. The idee was that all people evolve as souls and some lifes you go forward and sometimes you go backwards. But there is no hurry, you have how many lifes as you need. It is not a race. I have evolved to this point since Big Bang. In the end everybody that is farther will help the ones that are lagging behind. We can't reach the end until all souls have learned. Karma is a natural law but not a punishment. It is the proof of how much you have grown and you cannot cheat the lesson that you need to learn.
2 Heaven and hell is a state of mind. I had before thought that I was in hell. The thought was that heaven and hell is not a place you got to after death for me but how you percive your world. Im not sure I don't belive in a state where people can have their mind in hell when they die and might have problem getting away from it. Every person creates his own hell.
3 Loss of ego. I lost my sense of being better than everyone else. Even the ones that have treated me badly. They do not understand what they are doing. We all have the same worth. There is nobody above or below me.
4 The understanding that I was at the right place at the right time. Many things that seemed random made sense. All things matter. That you exists and actions changes the whole universe. Just you being here changes how the whole universe moves by Newtons law of gravity. You are important.
5 All is one and one is all that exists. This is the place where I understood the connection to everything.

Then I heard 3 knocks in my head. After that I started to feel things on my head and forehead. I have understod that it is chakra points that opened up and with listening to youtube videos on chakra points I am able to feel 7 chakras now.

That I had these thought to wake up don't mean that they are true just that this was what I needed to belive to wake up.

You are probably further along than me in many ways since you can see things. Sometimes I see strange symbols/patterns before i go to sleep but it don't make any sense. When I am meant to understand I will understand. The fact that I woke in April this year make me a bit wondering about what is going on in the world right now. I am a person that can look at many theories and say it can be like an believe in it but that does not make it true. I have a tendency to question everything especially myself.

Have anybody else had any similar experiance?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You are on the right path. Keep up the good work.

(1 John 2:4-6 NIV)
"Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did."

Just because divine things have happened to me in the past, doesn't mean they are still happening. What I'm saying is, don't fall off your spiritual path, because you might wind up back at square one. Thankfully, I'm back at a good place, but I went through a rough patch for a while.

edit on 9-9-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Tracy sums up my current opinion on this thread...

Seriously dude, maybe I'm just tired from a brootalz week of work, I don't know. I do know that I've had these types of thoughts, but I've never actually seen that universe/brain cell pic. Universal consciousness of some kind seems to make a fair bit of sense. I'll be back to this thread when I'm well rested.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Interesting post, but I think you may be on the wrong path if you are trying to find truth, instead of a really good thought experiment. You obviously have deep thinking capabilities. And the universe doesn't require any contortions to understand. It simply boils down to observing and reasoning.

The link between the nerve cell and the image of the visible universe is an example of "As above, so below". I wrote an article on this very thing today on my blog. I will paste it below. But first want to point out that fungal undergrowth, mammalian dendrites (immune cells), and many other physical formations have the same shape as the images you posted. It is a fractal image, and is obviously therefore repeated and multiple resolutions.

Link

Today I was returning from Odessa, TX and conversing with my wife. She had mentioned how, previously while in Midland, she had used the “Alpha Male” approach to driving to get out of a parking lot into a heavy traffic flow. She then told me where it was at (exiting a busy shopping center onto a busy service road approaching the most congested intersection in town). I point out that had she left the parking lot from the other street, where traffic was lighter, she would have had an easier go at it. She remarked, “Yeah. I realized that right as I pulled up to the parking lot exit.”

It suddenly occurred to me that, in essence, she was applying logic to find a faster way through a circuit. The road is the circuit, the stop light is the switch, and she is the electrical impulse. This metaphor fascinated me for just a moment as I toyed with it in my mind. I am always fascinated by analogies, and delight in finding correlations in distant concepts.

Then it occurred to me again: these are not distant concepts. It is completely logical that, since man created both the road system as well as the electrical circuit, that there would be similarities. They are both solving similar problems (transporting items from one location to the next in the quickest manner possible), and both solutions came from similar minds (human). Even more, since humanity tends to build on prior work and knowledge, it would mean that the propensity for processing similarities in humanity would be further amplified. For example, every computer OS in the world uses a little program called “Ping” (written by the late Mike Muuss). No one bothered to even look at making their own, as there was already a free and robust version available. Humanity tends to incorporate prior solutions for current problems.

This train of thought led me to consider how, in humanity, the edict of “As above, so below” holds true. We design our macro systems, when designed logically (without desire for needless gain) similarly to our micro systems. And it occurred to me once again that the mystical phrase “As above, so below” is not mystical at all. As a matter of fact, it is an obvious truth Kind of like, “No # Sherlock”.

Whatever “mind” created the universe created several interlaced systems, each supporting and living alongside the other. This means that each of these systems most likely follow the same rules. This would imply that the fractal design seen in the physical realm would have an analogy in the mental or behavioral realm. Especially the behavioral realm, where behaviors tend to be controlled via biological electrochemical processes (meaning your behavior is at the whims of the fractal designs of nature, or the atom in this case, and the way these molecules fit into receptors).

In this contemplation, I had found a support for my position that all can be known with enough meditation, and enough ability to apply reason and logic. Knowing that “as above, so below” is a fundamental effect of the foundational laws of reality makes understanding this reality far, far more achievable.

Regardless, just a little light bulb that popped into my head while driving this morning.

The point of the above is that the universe has simple rules for how things interact and act. And these rules are repeated on every level of this reality, including seemingly unrelated things like human behavior. Fractal math is the blueprint for the universe, telling reality in simple terms how to construct itself

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

hahaha

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Good post.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Although I did not get to glimpse inside the mind of God in your post, I surely did have a look inside someones mind...

I can go so far as to say you are starting to grasp dimensions beyond what many understand. However I know you are grasping and have allowed your thoughts to run away with themselves, whats worse though is you convinced yourself it is as you imagined.

Do not allow yourself to fill in the blanks in this fashion, it will always lead you astray. Keep pondering to allow yourself to find more truths...

Many more dimensions then just 4, and I am certain you would have to have a very clear understanding of them all in order to see past them and into the true realm and mind of God.

I believe you have begun to understand how it is possible for The Almighty God to be omnipotent because of that which you have begun to fathom for yourself. And that as well is indeed beyond the minds of most who try to understand this for themselves...

The truth is man cant begin to deal with what would be a mere brain fart to GOD. To doubt in God or assume to understand his mind or his works, this is truly laughable to me.

To seek to understand God however has get merit and holds many rewards. Funny how everything has two sides or two paths don't you think? Do not take the wrong path and be led astray, be it by others or by you...

God is beyond all boundaries and limitations and he alone gets the full picture...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Interesting post. I do enjoy thinking about the nature of reality. It is a very complex and vibrant system. Intelligence is a very amazing product of reality. Dimensions are very interesting. They reveal a lot of information based on the fundamental mathematical theorems that compose themselves based on something as intriguing as a zero-dimensional point. A singularity in dimensions that must expand to produce the first, second and third dimensions.

Much like in the origins of our Universe from the singularity that brought us the big bang. The relativity to geometry, math and dimensions simply progress from a simple system of one unique property, then through replication aggregate into the first, second, third and theoretical forth and so on, depending on which brand of String Theory or M-Theory your are drinking.

As humans, we entertain the 3rd dimension as our obvious limited expansion into this multidimensional system, but that's not to say being entirely constrained by this geometry is a negative thing. It has a sense to it that brings to a relative point, how singularities must expand.

Singularities must expand dimensionally into the first, second and third dimension and onward. And this is perhaps one of my ideas relative to consciousness in the mix of a dimensionally structured Universe. In some ways, our consciousness too must also endure singularity and a complex evolution into other dimensions whereby it becomes relative to an idea of singularity, such as the present moment in time.

The singularity, which expanded may in some altruistic way be interconnected and relative to self-awareness, consciousness and able to find itself in such a profound expansion of reality.

In strange and relative ways, it is this singularity which we have all evolved from, something that we must return to. A oneness with everything that has ever, will ever and could ever exist simply collapsing back into one singular state.

Weather this singularity is conscious, self-aware or in some way relative to our life... that is perhaps one of the greater mysteries. If it is, then it is all of us experiencing itself subjectively. If it's not, we are all still one singularity experiencing itself subjectively.

That is at least, what the math suggests.
edit on 10-9-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

i can see where this is going because i have been there. knowing this is quiet useless.

is time is relative to the observer?

ultimately your reality is yours alone. no evidence proves anything when a person dies. we do however dream when the physical body shuts down. its is a clue.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Interesting post & concept.

Leaving aside the "new age" implications which have been discussed here, I find the concept of a "conscious" universe to be extremely interesting.

Perhaps our solar system is a single conscious being and we are simply a small part of that entity? And that entity in turn is part of a larger entity that we call the Milky Way Galaxy, etc. Perhaps they "think" and function in a dimension that we cannot perceive, rather we can only perceive the 3-dimensional representation of that, and we call them planets, stars, space, black holes, etc. When I think of the concepts in physics of dark matter and the even more bizarre dark energy, it makes you wonder if we're getting a glimpse of those things that indicate the universe is far more complex than our 3D (or 4D if you include space/time) representations?

At the end of the day what is the universe except for an enormous collection of information? As a part of that universe we are simply a collection of information arranged in a specific way. Who's to say there isn't far richer and more complex layers of information?

Maybe we'll even be able to prove it someday...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join