It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I was thinking about electrons and such after I signed off last night. Also thought about the fact that humans are mostly water - we are affected such as the tides in the ocean.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Very Informative. Kinda knew most of it..But she almost confirms a pattern. Still on topic....
I like her hair style best in the second video.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The most logical explanation out there if you ask me. I am sure that does affect humans. I have noticed all kinds of crazy things going on with my friends and such in the last month. Maybe Astrology has its roots based in magnetic variations and their affect on humans.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
(S & F) Very interesting and very informative in a comprehensive manner as well...nice. Finaly someone to explain this in a language most of the people will understand. Keep 'em coming!

I find it very odd that she went to the methane explination in the 3rd video. She says that only a small amount of methane can harm a lot of fish and birds...were there not millions of gallons of methane released during the spill? Could it have any thing to do with that as well. I'm not trolling I'm just asking if anybody thinks it added to the dead animals situation?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
s+f i dont have time now to read or watch but from whit i did seems credible. great find!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfATS
The most logical explanation out there if you ask me. I am sure that does affect humans. I have noticed all kinds of crazy things going on with my friends and such in the last month. Maybe Astrology has its roots based in magnetic variations and their affect on humans.

I guess it's good to have someone put some validity to our opinions finally because certainly, she wasn't the first to think this. Many of us here at ATS been saying this since the Arkansas bird death (Jan 1st) only we were told we didn't know what we were talking about and labeled Doom/Gloom perpetrators.

Sometimes you don't have to possess a diploma to know (or suspect) what's happening. After all how were the indigenous and ancient cultures so wise? I doubt they attended caveman-college!

Between the activities on Earth, our Sun and now, Betelgeuse I think the Mayans knew exactly why this time, on planet Earth, was particularly interesting and was duly noted!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake
s+f i dont have time now to read or watch but from whit i did seems credible. great find!!!

Better hurry up because by the looks of things, we might not make it to dinner time
( just joking. I hope)

But I will say I think we were fortunate to go unscathed without a devastating earthquake during this full Moon although it's still quite full and influential.
But let's hope these favorable conditions will come and go without incident this weekend!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's weird I was watching the core the other day for the first time and it's amazing how similar that story line is to what's happening. Not saying that is what is happening but it sure creeped me out
edit on 21-1-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

no need; most of us already have heavy metals in our systems, due to modern living.
this might have the effect of increasing sensitivity

re head aches mine are sinusoidal and are affected by sudden changes in the air pressure had a couple a few days ago but thought it was down to the rainy days switching to sunny and resulting changes in atmospheric pressure.
TY staciebee for bringing that up I'll keep an eye out
great post HA S&F
edit on 21-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Don't not look a the magnetisphere. But be aware, that bait and switch isn't that unlikely.

I agree, it seems more like a number of different causes, acting singly or in concert

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Every day new reports - I won't go into detail here as there is a thread on it - but thousands of fish and 2 ducks found dead on the Detroit river. I hope scientist are working on this in order to save the animals and humans - if not we are in a whole lot of trouble.

For those who think they can incorporate sexist remarks in this thread - please be on your way. Show respect for Human Alien who put this thread together in a very concise way, as well as other members who are here to discuss the topic.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

It seems whatever was effecting the animals seemed to have some impact on us too. Maybe coincidence or not, that evening I was going to a party to play in my band, but on my hour drive, started getting very light headed and felt totally stoned. Mind you, I was completely sober and felt fine previously. I was very close to turning around and going to the emergency room but really wanted to be at that party. Later, it subsided, felt somewhat better at the gig, but had small re-occurring spells over the next week or so.

I wonder if there are reports of these symptoms besides unusual head aches that night or thereafter.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by condition9

I don't think everyone is getting headaches but a lot of people are that never had many before. Perhaps some people are more sensitive to the changes occuring, eventually I think a lot more animals and humans will feel it - I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

I've seen comments on the forums throughout the past few weeks regarding head aches. I will, perhaps a bit reluctantly, share my anecdote.

I've been getting insanely painful migraines once every 2-3 days since about a week before Christmas. I have suffered from migraines in the past, but not like this. These migraines will literally happen in the middle of the night and wake me from my sleep.

Don't have health insurance, can't see a doctor, so let's not focus on that.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by empireoflizards

I have had a few bouts of dizziness and vertigo lately - one morning I thought I was going to pass out, had to hold on to the kitchen counter - the room was spinning, I think it lasted at least a minute. A few other times for a few seconds a feeling of vertigo - I only experience this from a fear I have of heights - my feet were firmly planted on the floor at ground level. Every day headaches, last night was really bad.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
well, that scared me a bit, knowing its only the start. cant wait for those superstorms to hit. *not

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by staciebee

Thanks so much for sharing your findings with us. I believed the deaths had to do with the magnetosphere from the get go, even though I really couldn't explain why.

I think a few things are happening simultaneously as pointed out in the above videos however this may be the biggest culprit of all. Our Sun. I'll stick this in here because I don't know anything about it or the ramifications to start a new thread.
But if someone KNOWS what this implies, please grab it and start another thread so it'll get more attention. Thanks.

Breaking News: Plasma Rain Begins to Fall!
Jan 18, 2011

i see this got lost already very interesting i know nothing about this would also like if any one could do research on this subject and start a thread would be great would love to learn more i cant do it myself as im at work lol just wanted to bring it up again and as for the op great thread S & F

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

S&F&

GREAT find and compilation. ...Good to see this woman investigating her own theories, and kudos to her station for letting her run with it. ...Wonder how long that will last?

But there's no doubt we're experiencing huge solar storms, or that our magnetosphere goes wonky when the storms hit.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by staciebee

I have been having several almost migraine headaches and I never get headaches is this something everyone is getting or wtf / is going on//

My wife is worried about me as well, many headaches, almost daily. Some severe and some not so severe, but sucks anyway you look at it. Some people are more sensitive than others.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join