It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
if you are getting headaches.
try a strong magnet on a chain around kneck.
and keep it on all the time.
if its from a magnetic field this should help.

or a tin foil hate.
Not alummminum!
do you think we wear them because they look good?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Very interesting. As an RN, I can definitely say that the full moon has a strange effect on people. We in the ER groan every time there is one because we know that we are in for one insane night. But I would love to know exactly what effect changes in the Earth's magnetic field would have on people. I know that some people are extremely sensitive to EMF--headaches, nausea, vertigo, etc.. I would imagine these same people would have to be sensitive to any changes in the magnetic activity of Earth.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That's some really valid points, just yesterday I discussed with my girlfriend if star alignments or lunar positions could have any effect on people.

To the people who have trouble sleeping; I have slept like a baby through the nights the last couple of weeks, and rarely use any more than 20 minutes falling asleep. Now, I'm that sort of person that always have a little cloud of stress over me, and this period of time is no different. All of my life I gotten custom to using at least an hour trying to go to sleep, and waking up one or two times at night. I think this new sleeping pattern is really weird, and I'm starting to think it's connected to all of these phenomenons. I have actually experienced headache to some degree also, which is really rare to me.

They way this is going all "backwards" compared to most of the experiences posted at ATS makes me wonder if people have some sort of negative/positive polarity themselves, not speaking about moods or attitude, but some kind of electromagnetic levels in our body/brain.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
thank you Human Alien for this thread!!

as we can see..we have been abandoned by the Experts and try to figure out whats happening on our own..i love this trend

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee

Thanks so much for sharing your findings with us. I believed the deaths had to do with the magnetosphere from the get go, even though I really couldn't explain why.

I think a few things are happening simultaneously as pointed out in the above videos however this may be the biggest culprit of all. Our Sun. I'll stick this in here because I don't know anything about it or the ramifications to start a new thread.
But if someone KNOWS what this implies, please grab it and start another thread so it'll get more attention. Thanks.

Breaking News: Plasma Rain Begins to Fall!
Jan 18, 2011

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Can you at least say what she says, you know sum it up.

Not everyone can watch video

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Good work brother. I think all she said made sense. My estimation is that in less than 6 months another species is about to face extinction : SKEPTICS.

sceptic archaic and US, skeptic [ˈskɛptɪk]
n
1. (Philosophy) a person who habitually doubts the authenticity of accepted beliefs
2. a person who mistrusts people, ideas, etc., in general
3. (Philosophy) a person who doubts the truth of religion, esp Christianity
www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Can you at least say what she says, you know sum it up.

Not everyone can watch video

Thanks.

Sure

Basically she's saying mass-deaths of the animals, in itself, isn't an uncommon event however the short period of time in which they all died........IS! (ya think?)

She states, any electromagnetic activity and field disturbances will affect most living creatures.

She pointed out how the Drum Fish (the first reported group of fish) have a special swim-bladder that resonates sound as they swim (hence their name) which would make sense why they were the first (?) group to react and be effected by all this.

So all in all she's saying all these events are a precursor that our magnetic fields are changing and/or doing something out of the ordinary.

PS. Looks like we might be in trouble with Yellowstone very soon too.
(and this isn't even 2012!)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
[Quoted & Off-Topic comments removed]

But really, this is pretty cool. It's kind of just saying what most of us already thought. Looks like it came on a TV channel.

PS she has a myspace www.myspace.com...
edit on 21-1-2011 by Mr Headshot because: DOUBLEHOTTIE

edit on 1/21/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
so if we can check the past die off's
with the moon and sun.
we can find out. wow!
big leap for man kind in are understanding.
great to see a video like that.

we are evolved from the sea.
so we would have some sensitively to the moon and sun.
tides!
and any thing that use them a lot will suffer.

But Why have the pigeon racers not lost lots of pigeons?
can any one find out?
or maybe pigeons dont use magnetic north.

edit on 21-1-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Hi,

Just read your post alerting me to the Vertigo part of EMF. I never put the 2 and 2 together before. My wife and lots of people around me have been recently diagnosed with a mild forms of Vertigo. All have been in excellent health prior to this. I thought it seemed weird that in a matter of a few weeks. I was hearing more and more people suffering from this. I wonder if there have been an increase in Vertigo cases.

Thanks for post.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So,you can now say "Its Official the earth is cracking up".Brilliant exposure of whats going down as well as the GPS satelite jammer,the picture is becoming much clearer.Vidoes,are not fiction and are extremely relevant for whats going on !Please remember the sun is 1 year late in its solar cycle and the prominences are a signal of acceleration and evidence detailed by prominent scientists of the boing starting up from the sun ,or recoil,its late so its going to be big.
edit on 21-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
S&F for the information, thanks for the thread OP

I completely agree with what she's saying but I'm pretty sure she isn't a real news broadcaster...small clues give it away (ie.she's obviously not reading a TelePrompTer and she pronounced magneeetosphere, magnet -o-sphere *haha)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Swallow some metal then have an industrial magnet placed over your stomach...mmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
S&F for the information, thanks for the thread OP

I completely agree with what she's saying but I'm pretty sure she isn't a real news broadcaster...small clues give it away (ie.she's obviously not reading a TelePrompTer and she pronounced magneeetosphere, magnet -o-sphere *haha)

She is a real meteorologist in Arizona!
www.klhu.tv...

Her mispronunciation is nothing and can easily be overlooked seeing we have a president who thinks we have 57 states in our country!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread OP. Very enlightening. And what many suspected to begin with. It's good to see at least tentative confirmation.

On a lighter note. Gotta love a woman who talks science instead of shoes. This is one of the nice things about ATS. We get all the cool, geeky women here.

S&F&

edit on 21-1-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I have never heard of plasma rain before. I am going to have to read up on it...but again, I always appreciate what you share with us. Thanks again & have a great weekend!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I actually don't have a problem with this concept, and think it deserves attention.

However, I would suggest that people look at that map with the pin points of where this is occuring again.

There is a large concentration around The Gulf of Mexico. The Gulf of Mexico has a large and increasing dead zone, where there isn't enough oxygen in the water and animals die of hypoxia. Further, this is the area that was just doused in the largest onsite concentrations of corexit ever, and a horrible (and likely continuing) petroleum leak. Both of which might exacerbate the dead zone.

The companies that are involved in this also have quite a lot of money and influence. Denying that they have exacerbated the problems is less convincing than allowing other believeable and possible ideas to be explored by the populace. I would imagine looking on sites like this is an excellent place to find ideas that might work well for that.

Don't not look a the magnetisphere. But be aware, that bait and switch isn't that unlikely.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am sure he meant no disrespect. This site has many brilliant women. No intelligent person wants to offend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join