It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a question and receive an answer from God/Universe!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Knowing your feelings about things is knowing your true self. When you are in touch with who you are, you know your likes and dislikes and the way you truly feel about things. You are indeed in touch with who you really are at the moment. That is excellent. All is well for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
guys, don't you get it?

There IS no spoon!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
yes god?

first off, i cant find the remote again and i dont wanna go looking for it, where is it? i also need to know if you can pull a few strings and get cheers back on tv. One more thing can i come chill may 21st?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Originally posted by arpgme
We do not help the needy. Help is not on our frequency. When you are aligned to us there is no help because everything flows easily to you, naturally. This is why some choose to say "the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer". We will not do the work for you. When you get happy you will be aligned with us.

This makes sense. I guess all we have to do is relax and enjoy the ride and stop fussing over the "bad" and "ugly" parts of life.

My question is: Are there other frequencies besides your own? If so, please define. Thank you.

Many. There are many frequencies. Our frequency is the highest, the natural flow of the universe and the frequency of you when you are born. Anything lower than our frequency is just resistance, anything lower than unconditional love is below our frequency. It is just resistance, but eventually you all will stop arguing over the daily problems and stop finding reasons to not be happy and you'll be happy and flow naturally back into our frequency. In fact, you do this many times a day when you are just enjoying yourself. You naturally bounce back and forth which is good because this is what living really is about. Normally, humans choose to feel good or bad in the moment. At our high frequency, we can choose to feel good or better. We only give attention to things vibration in our frequency, things that makes us happier from where we are now.

When we interact with someone at a very low frequency, usually suicidal or depressed, we maintain our happiness, freedom, joy, appreciation, and talk only from that place. We never show concern or sympathy, we only urge you to join us in our happiness over here. When you die, you will anyway, but we think that it would be nice to have those who are ready, to be consciously aware of this.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

No Flags! Should I flag it guys?...Should I? Should I? *mouse hovers over flag button* ......Nah...

OP. I actually like your way of looking at things, its quite sensible. Really though, do we need ANOTHER "ask me a question and I'll give you a cryptic reply" thread? Really?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinnyd
yes god?

first off, i cant find the remote again and i dont wanna go looking for it, where is it? i also need to know if you can pull a few strings and get cheers back on tv. One more thing can i come chill may 21st?

When you are trying your hardest to find it, it will not be found. Ease your way through your search without the struggle to find and you'll allow it back into your experience. If you want something, you have to align with it. In order to chill with us on May 21st, or any other day for that matter, all you have to do is one thing: Get Happy!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
WHAT IS MY MIDDLE NAME?

Notice readers, how "god" ignores an EASY question!

Third time I have asked, and I will keep asking until I am responded to. I am tired of "god" ignoring me, and now that "he/she" is here, I can make sure that I am read. And that others can see how much "god" cares about me. (And by proxy the rest of humanity, for I am human.)

My question is honest, it is not a "joke", of course you knew that already right?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm still being ignored, as well. I'm beginning to think god/the universe doesn't care about the bunnies, or where they've gone. Of course, I've no doubt that god/the universe will know what I mean when I use the phrase: "the bunnies" and am still waiting for an answer to this most important question...

edit on 20-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hello God..
I have a disease which medical science has no cure for as of yet.And have grown spiritually more than one can imagine ..when you think positive good things are bound to come our way..My question is will god and the angels be there when i pass over?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
must be to hard of a question to answer

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Is it time for me to start what I was created for?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

They've never left your side.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hello there well yes, a question for god/universe. One that has stumped me for a while. "How do I prove that I don't exist, even when I know that I exist?".

Oh and I just thought of another question. "What is god and the universe?" Give me the short version of it, you know keep it to only 500 pages.

Oh and another one since you know everything and all, and I'v been playing a space traveling video game lately "how do I make a warp drive like in the star trek show?" could you please put the plans in pdf, or something easy to use and accessible to everyone.

Oh and I just thought of another one " what is the meaning of cheese, does cheese even have a meaning?"

Dammit I thought of another one "what is gravity?"

Oh man here goes another one "What's it like being god, and why is it that if I spell god backwards it comes out as dog?"

OK OK last one then I wont bother you since you must be busy and all that doing godly stuff ..... "why is it that every once in a while on the internet, some one claims to be god or have a link to the universe, and will answer all questions, but will always disappoint in the end, and never really answer anything?"

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
question for god: How can I choose to be more happy and make better vibrations?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Jazzyguy

When you get in tune to who you really are, you'll end up where you are wanting to be so in this sense it's irrelevant.

No, no, no, no, I already told you, it's not about getting in tune with anything, I just want the answer to the question. It's okay if it's irrelevant, I just want to know what the afterlife is like.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
So where do you come from? I mean in order for you to exist, something or someone must have created you , right?

Do you have parents or did two things collide and then you popped up or what?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
how can i channel and receive answers from god/universe
2nd line

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Dear God,
Do you have a partner? Do you masturbate?
If so, do you use your left hand or your right hand?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I just spoke with God. He said you're doing it wrong.

Sorry.

Love, peace and chicken grease.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Could you please ask god for a few blue prints to the universe? We got a few things that aren't in play with the standard model and could really wish he would throw us a bone.

Secondly when will he turn the lights on in space

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join