It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a question and receive an answer from God/Universe!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello, I'm going to be channeling and receiving answers from God/Universe now so goodbye...

We are not hear to convince you or anything. We are not hear to teach you of anything. We are have for the joy of being here and for the pleasure of answering your questions. Now, have you any questions?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hello God.

How many stars are in the milky way galaxy exactly?

Thanks God.

You Da Man!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
How did J. Wheeler die?

Ready... answer

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Hello, I'm going to be channeling and receiving answers from God/Universe now so goodbye...
Now, have you any questions?

Just one, but you have to answer it truthfully - God/Universe channeled by arpgme will never say that this statement is true

Is the above statement true or false?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
well i'm wondering who is my future girl/wife and future parents in law and how I met them ? Give physical description, ethnicity, accent and nationality

(Oh to prove that your real describe what I look like)

edit on 20-1-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
question for "god"

How did you come to be, we were created so obviously you would have to be created. who is your creator and who is there creator, and who is there creator, etc etc etc so on and so forth for lets just say 50 times over.

I also want you to clear something up. "god" is a character in a book. are you saying that you are speaking to that character or the universe? how is the universe and god one in the same?
edit on 20-1-2011 by tempesillest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Where did all the bunnies go?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Anyways, seriously.

What makes you the special person who gets to talk to God?

Are you saying we cannot just talk to God ourselves?

Why should you be the middleman? Why are you bottlenecking us and trying to fool people into thinking you are the key to their chance to talk to God?

Honestly, what you are doing is ridiculous.

Either we can all talk to God personally, or no one can.

Trying to take credit for it and acting like others need someone else to do it, is well, blasphemous lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Now, have you any questions?

Yes...what the hell were you thinking..?!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

How can we cure Autism??

Morpheus

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Anyways, seriously.

What makes you the special person who gets to talk to God?

Are you saying we cannot just talk to God ourselves?

Why should you be the middleman? Why are you bottlenecking us and trying to fool people into thinking you are the key to their chance to talk to God?

Honestly, what you are doing is ridiculous.

Either we can all talk to God personally, or no one can.

Trying to take credit for it and acting like others need someone else to do it, is well, blasphemous lol.

DUDE COME ON. you have been here on ATS for long enough to know that everyone here is the "chosen one".

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hello God.

Thanks God.

You Da Man!

It changes from time to time...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Hello God.

Thanks God.

You Da Man!

It changes from time to time...

You're actually going to do this, huh..?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am curious how do you know you are channeling God/Universe? What makes you the chosen instrument over someone else and how do you know you have the discernment and ability to determine exactly what or who you are channeling?

These are serious questions I am interested in knowing how you would answer these.

edit on 20-1-2011 by slane69 because: mistake

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
well i'm wondering who is my future girl/wife and future parents in law and how I met them ? Give physical description, ethnicity, accent and nationality

(Oh to prove that your real describe what I look like)

edit on 20-1-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

Your future is what you alter it to be. Take your mind off of it and be happy and this person will be recognized in your life. You look like the beautiful human creature that you were made to be, from our perspective.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

well this psychic i met one time told me about her and i can't stop thinking about what is he saying

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest
question for "god"

How did you come to be, we were created so obviously you would have to be created. who is your creator and who is there creator, and who is there creator, etc etc etc so on and so forth for lets just say 50 times over.

I also want you to clear something up. "god" is a character in a book. are you saying that you are speaking to that character or the universe? how is the universe and god one in the same?
edit on 20-1-2011 by tempesillest because: (no reason given)

We are energy. We are uncreated. We are the universe. When you are happy and enjoying your life, you are on our frequency.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by arpgme

well this psychic i met one time told me about her and i can't stop thinking about what is he saying

Psychics view the future by picking up potential energy, your future is for the making however...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You mean I can decide the fate of everything? Because right it seems I'm not sure about that

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest
question for "god"

We are energy. We are uncreated. We are the universe. When you are happy and enjoying your life, you are on our frequency.

So are you saying God doesn't help the sick, poor and miserable, but only the healthy, rich and happy since they are the only ones on his "frequency?"

edit on 20-1-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join