It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a question and receive an answer from God/Universe!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Sorry OP, but if you don't mind I'm gonna "pull" myself

Sorry, had to get that out, it's stronger than myself

OK then, just for the fun of it: is Nirwana the highest frequency or is there anything higher?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I'd prefer people who are capable of having real people talking to each other again, trying to answer questions among themselves instead of trying to convince others some special chosen one has a direct link to the Imaginary Guy who obviously likes to discriminate (between "Those Worthy of My Attention" and "Those I'm Supposed to Have Created".

Disclosure: I'm an European Atheist and a strong supporter of logical reasoning and Ockham's Razor. No pseudo-blabla for me.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
how can I destroy you?
can can I erase all?
why make such a imperfect world?
do you enjoy the suffering of others?
you have made such a big mess!
why not just start over and get it right?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thank you.
If I align with the here and now, I will abandon those I love so much... I cannot in good will abandon my fellow conscious creatures! How is the buddha noble and compassionate if he gives up his incarnation and returns like the water drop to the sea? He abandons those who have provided him with catalyst to evolve. It seems selfish, ignorant, and contradictory to strive for the enlightenment and liberation of all living things by living as a hermit and/or dissolving into the one. I am sure my limited perspective allows for paradox when there truly is none... but this is quite troubling to me.

If I wish to serve others, then is not serving others merely fulfilling my hedonistic, selfish desires to be a good person? In order for me to serve others in love, I must abandon my free will and flow as flows the Tao. Where is my free will when there is only the Tao?

It seems all paradoxes I can personally resolve by taking refuge in joy. I understand the wisdom of your ways now, thank you!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I understand what the OP is saying. The way I interpret it is that human life is based on energy, in every aspect. There are high frequencies, like happiness, and there are low frequencies, like sadness.

A "god" doesn't power or control us, therefore what we do on earth doesn't really matter because recycled energy is what powers humans, kinda like the law of conservation of energy.

Just my interpretation.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Yes, and as your dominant state of being becomes joy, you will have the knowledge that we do from our frequency. You'll know that there is no one to save because when you line up to who you really are, you already see them as having their solution. From this state of being, you'll know which thoughts come from us and which thoughts come from the lower frequencies that you are picking up from. You'll be able to feel clarity and the joy of the thought and you'll know the right words to say or write in the right moment.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey God how ya doin

I have a few questions.

Was Ojay guilty?
Who Killed Kennedy?
Is Obama an American citizen?
Who did in Marilyn Monroe?
Who did 911?
Are the aliens legit?
Is Al Gore gay, and is global warming legit?
Is Michael Jackson really dead?

One last question.

Hu is God?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Will my gambit of withholding information about the actual state of the physical universe / gravitational fields give me the resources to start my own company that I desire?

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Before I was born, my mother had a phone call about me. What was the message she was given?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil3unnie

Harvested souls as an offering to allow us a few more years to get our @#%& together.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It is good to see those who come here with the intention of asking and to see those who are answering. This thread has come to be expansive. We are all in this together. You are a part of us. You are here living in this physical world - this planet Earth - and are asking questions and asking of more through life through your experience and while you ask, we provide, it is time for you to catch up with it; and many of you already are. Choose to come on own frequency, choose to love unconditionally, to appreciate, and to feel joyful and free, and you will see a major shift in your reality.

You are doing well. When you are being on the lower frequencies, what you are doing is channeling more problems and more questions and from that, new solutions, ideas, and experiences are born. There is not one of you who is without worthiness. All of you have the full potential to be who you really are and all of you have the ability to connect to our frequency and to receive the answers which you are wanting. Be easy on yourself and appreciate the things in your reality which you already enjoy. All Is Well.. There is unconditional love for you here.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What do you recommend for somebody who would also like to channel god/universe?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Your reply validated my statement. Your @#$ and you know it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
can u read me
cg

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
1. Are there lots of planets with humans in the Universe?

2. Are there Grey Aliens on Earth currently?

Thanks.
edit on 8-2-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join