It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a question and receive an answer from God/Universe!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are crap, bs, and an attention whore.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

And 'pull that whats gives us pleasure', maybe you are one of us

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well "we" think you are not a god after all.

A god would have known I was not after "proof"

A god would have known about the bunnies.

A god would not make a thread saying "ask a question, just not THAT question"

A human...yeah

Anyway, thanks for taking the "mortal route" bait fellow human. You are not a god, therefore you are not worthy of any of my questions that are for gods how dare you try to trick me.

A god wouldn't do that!

(Heh)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Roughly 62 years from now Earth will launch its first manned space exploration vehicle with the capacity to go at warp speeds. What is it's name and describe a location it explores.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Jazzyguy

When you get in tune to who you really are, you'll end up where you are wanting to be so in this sense it's irrelevant.

Can you be less vague? Oh wait, that's a question I already have an answer for. Ok, real questions for you hot shot, but I'll first preface...

Love/ Energy/ Consciousness/ Spirit is patterned to form mass. Mass being organized in a recognizable method. Please define this method first off. Secondly, aside from the joy and happiness you speak of... Define frequency from the standpoint of omnipotence. Last but not least... I urge you to define in exact detail the purpose beyond our Universe(s).

Just remember... I'm a part of God too, so I'm going to call your bluff, if you screw these responses up!

edit on 22-1-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

I have a feeling I'm about to be at your stage as soon as I go through a few pages of this thread...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

hahaha... Is it Rupert? I dunno, it just suits your profile pic!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurokami
question for god: How can I choose to be more happy and make better vibrations?

Focus more of your attention unto that which feels pleasant to you.

So you're promoting masturbation?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

You're off to a great start... Learn from the music. Become an exceptional listener. I'd say Love will sort out the rest with a little extra on your behalf.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Am I only one noticing the peculiar nature OPs posts?

All that talk of "aligning", "choosing happiness for more happiness", focussing on what feels good " , "frequencies", "energies" etc are all terminology pertaining to the practise of creative visualization.

I'll admit, some of it works... when done properly and if you have the right frame of mind for it. Strangely, I used to be a bit of a sceptic, but I decided to give it a shot... and some of the things I intended, actually took place. Co-incidence? I dont know. But I do know that there is a spiritual side to it.... there is something to these energies and the power of the mind to influence reality.

However it is just silly when anyone starts a thread claiming they will be "channeling and receiving answers from God" and then goes on to gives vague answers using phrases and ideas that you can read on any "new age" or "creative visualization" website.

Im flagging this thread anyway.

edit on 22-1-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: grammar

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Dear God

Is Felix the cat, the wonderful wonderful cat really in control of Hollywood?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Let's see, vague. pointless answers. A definite tendency to side step any question that will require any kind of actual content. A new age, love is all and we all are love, you are the center of your universe, i don't have a clue what to say so i will tell you your unhappiness is your own fault because you haven't found the center of your being. Sickening deluded self serving crap.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
how many fingers do i have up

your answer please

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

pull that which gives us pleasure..

Down here we call it tugging... but, you are "god", you should have known that...
Also, in the OP you put "hear" instead of "here".. again, "god" should know how to use proper spelling - lack of using the correct spelling for words that sound the same can confuse the low vibration sorts.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Some of us are still around!

What was contained in the payload of the secret U.S. spy satellite?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hi god. Nice to meet you. Here is my question for you. How does it feel to talk to fellow gods on a temporary low frequency form.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Notice how many responders mock with foolish (ill-humored) inquiries of God and the OP? Surely, that's why "Satan" was sent to strain the nerves of the many. So few are willing to learn how to lighten up without offending and therefore they will receive response(s) to their sincere inquiries.
edit on 2011-1-22 by pikypiky because: To correct "flow of thoughts".

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Evil3unnie

I have been wondering that myself, but personally I think this guy is just nuts and wishes he was god, only a sad broken mind.

Or an '___' trip lol

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
TextText
im chanling the real god and he says hes just haveing "some fun" whith you!
his words not mine

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I just wanted to ask a question. What does God need with a starship? / i mean the Internet?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join