It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a question and receive an answer from God/Universe!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

But, but, but it's "god"!!!11!

Wait and see if "god" knows my middle name, if "he/she" does then I will vouch for "god".

Of course, I could be one of "gods" "angels"...

(Or is it "gods" angle?)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Shhhhh! Don't you realize who you're talking to? It's the big 'G'. Floods, locust, plagues. Do you really want to bring that kind of wrath upon us, just because you want a new thread?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tommy70195

we know that we are focused through him because we are energy and we are focused in him.He hasn't any resistance to this kind of thing so we flow easily. He is translating us in a way that is understandable for him.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew

Originally posted by arpgme

Could you elaborate a bit as to why you would take the time to field questions remotely via a online discussion board where little to no attention will be paid, and relatively no difference will be had, as troubles and turmoil plague the world over with little to no guidance? Also, and more importantly, does arpgme suffer from any delusional behavior(s) that he may not be aware of? And if by chance he is aware of them, what joy does he gain from perpetrating them in a manner of hidden jest?

Please note I am 100% serious with these questions and would love coherent answers, thanks!

edit on 20-1-2011 by HomeBrew because: spelling..

We are not here to help anyone. We are here for the joy of being. Our attention flows to where we are wanting.

I'm sorry, but did I ask for help with anything? I simply asked some straight forward questions and thought I was going to get "answers from God/Universe" like what was stated. Feel free to try again. Oh, and on a side note, I am perfectly happy and tuned in to the universe. But I do have a personal inquiry.... So if you could answer it, feel free to do so as well!

EDIT: It seems odd that God/Universe would mis interpret my questions.....
edit on 20-1-2011 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

We understand you clearly. We will offer these words in a way that it will be received by you: we are not intending to help people by answering their questions, we are here for the joy. So when the question is rephrased, or when some questions are ignored, that is our attention going only to where we want to be. It is great that you are understanding the fact that you are tuned into the universe and oh, how joyous it is...

Well played sir...

But if I may, and since I have your attention.. Could you perhaps comment on my personal inquery thats looming in my mind? I would greatly appreciate it!

That is not important to us. Only our joy in this conversation is, but it is good to know that you would feel appreciative. That always feel good to us. We are appreciative of you all and there is unconditional love for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sorry friends (I'm sittin in the corner now). Good gobbedly goop - my bad!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is there such a thing as hell?
Is jesus christ a real person and not a myth?
Is his father the creator of the universe?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ok, seriously, I've always wanted to know:

Dear God,

Exactly how many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I am not "god", but it took me 492 to get to the center.

(Seriously! I did it so I could answer that question when it comes up, oh and woodchucks would chuck 32.6 wood per hour.)

Second one is a joke, a bad joke.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

All of that is past information and irrelevant. What is important is being tuned in to who you really are. Then you can feel the joy as we do.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What is my middle name?

Why did you not answer me?

Hey! Ignoring my questions, maybe it is the real "god" after all!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

In your first post you said goodbye , because you were off to channel God.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Can you please ask God to " page 404 " this thread ?

Thanks ( in an ant-like way )

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

I'm going to go out on a limb (god's channeler is obviously to busy) and say Hector. If I'm wrong, may the op strike me dead!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't think heaven and hell is irrelevant if existed at all. And whether Yahweh is the creator of the universe is pretty relevant, too. It's just a question, it's curiousity, not about gettin in tune with anything. It doesn't have to be about get in tune with anything, just want to know the answer to the question.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Nay, I am not a Hector.

Nor do I have a vector Victor.

I do NOT speak jive

Also, what happened to the OPer? My question HAS to be super easy for a "god", doesn't it?

(I am guessing I will get a "Names are not important" kind of cop-out---er answer.)

Although, there is that small hope that this is a god, I have some doozy questions I would like to ask!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Super easy! Crap, I couldn't even guess your middle name. What chance would this poster have?

Wait .... Mordici - that's it, isn't it!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

When you get in tune to who you really are, you'll end up where you are wanting to be so in this sense it's irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think God went to bed - think I will do the same! Nighty nite, sleep tight, don't let the nutcakes bite

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

And who are you to say that I'm not already in tuned with what I am? Nobody - you're just a pathetic ats poster wanting attention. If you had one ounce of integrity, you'd come clean, and just go away

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

We do not help the needy. Help is not on our frequency. When you are aligned to us there is no help because everything flows easily to you, naturally. This is why some choose to say "the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer". We will not do the work for you. When you get happy you will be aligned with us.

This makes sense. I guess all we have to do is relax and enjoy the ride and stop fussing over the "bad" and "ugly" parts of life.

My question is: Are there other frequencies besides your own? If so, please define. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Out of your cage again eh Earthling? Down boy....I never gave you instructions and I never told you that I would be answering any questions from you or from anybody.

Close your trap or I'll send you a bolt of lightning.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join