It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Admits to Killing 100S of Birds!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
well there you have it one mystery solved! www.huffingtonpost.com... i bet they killed the rest also

A bait laced with the poison DRC-1339 was used, though officials were surprised the birds made it so far before dying. They assure that the poisoned dead birds do not pose a risk to nearby animals or humans. While the mystery of dead birds falling from the sky in South Dakota was quickly solved, similar mass animal deaths around the world remain enigmatic. 200 dead cows were recently found on a farm in Wisconsin, with a disease or pneumonia suspected as the culprit. Prior to that, mass bird deaths ranging from dozens to thousands were reported in Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Kentucky, California, Italy and Sweden. Mass fish death had been report in Arkansas, Maryland, Chicago, New Zealand and Brazil, and 40,000 crabs washed ashore beaches in England.

edit on 20-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/1/11 by masqua because: Edited All Caps in title

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
so they didn't know 3 weeks ago but now they do? i'm a bit confused......so they poisoned them but waited to tell us that? hummmm.........

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Giving birds poison food is a common practice in areas that have large roosting places available for migrating birds, such as electrical power lines and grouped radio towers.

The birds are considered a nuisance and are classified as pests.

This practice does not account for the bulk of mass die-offs that have been happening of late.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

yeah thats messed up, i wander why they admitted to this incident? after so long?
edit on 20-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If the US government are really putting this forward, where are the CNN links? BBC? FOX even? All we get is a huffington post story?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Now that gets me worried about what the REAL truth is.

Exactly how do you poison a bird.......with wings.......that fly.......long distances......and prevent it's carcuss entering the food chain?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

dunno i just saw the headline on twitter and caught my eye!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm pulling the bullsheet card on this. They all died at the same time... in mid air?

Guess i will go research this "poison" they used...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
there thinking "well know that we said we did it will die by the way side", they we at ATS and others will stop looking into this...not keep digging for there is more to this, for this does not explain the boom heard now does it, nor the internal injuries.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Pfft. Are you really going to believe a bunch of bird-killers?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

i know i dont believe this, but if thats the case why havent they admitted to the rest of the incidents? maybe somehow the residents proved that one

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychoparrot

Also...I am most certain that some of the people in arkansas said that their pets had actually eaten the dead birds..yet we haven't heard stories of the pets dying...

I mean I understand the dosage of poison may have been enough to kill birds and not a Lab or German Shepard but wouldn't the dogs at least gotten sick from it?

How many animals ingested these dead birds before morning when owners became aware of the situation???

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It wont be long before they will be poisoning humans. But we will never know until months and years after the fact. 3 weeks to admit one flock death in S.D. 3 years for Humans?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100 and Moose318

You do know that in South Dakota that this just happened 3 days ago right. Its not like they were holding back info its been 2 days. Yes these birds are pests when there are thousands of them roosting in and around the feed lots. People need to lay off the deaths it happens every year. This was a bit different but an answer was brought up within 2 days of finding the dead birds.
edit on 20-1-2011 by cav01c14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by cav01c14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

they already are look at your skys!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Since when does our government control the population of birds? i never heard of that. Myabe at a state or local level yeah, but the government? dosnt sound right at all.
And, since they were spraying this chemical without the publics knowledge, that dosnt sem right either. whos to say, it could have settled more, into a populated area, and do em in? like chlorine used in WWI, biological gas attack..i think the government really needs to re examine itself. they can spray silver iodide, sulphur, and other chemicals , risking it having contact with us..but we have to face humiliation at airports, aka TSA frisking..be taxed to death, and have no knowledge of what their doing, possibly contaminaiting local water supplys too.
at least they admitt it..goes to show a wool is always ppulled over our heads by governemnt. i bet, they could luanch a black ops program, kill thousands via some chemical, blame it on a freind, like bin laden, just to make more money through war. and control us via martial law

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
It wont be long before they will be poisoning humans. But we will never know until months and years after the fact. 3 weeks to admit one flock death in S.D. 3 years for Humans?

Far, far too late my friend. We're all quite poisoned in the 21st century.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It opens doors, being secret, for the example, the spraying, for them, government as usual,to plot up more sinister and secret ideas and plans for us all. they know it would have been a secret if places like ATS hadnt kept us informed, or the public had questioned it so much..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

could be why so many cancer cases in the world, just a thought, could it be the cause of skin cancer? and not the sun.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cav01c14

I really wasn't aware of the deaths in the dakotas...I was referring to the other mass bird deaths around the country. I know the article said the others are still unknown...I don't know... this whole thing stinks and I do believe someone is lying..I mean if they poisoned all the birds just come out and say it already! What's the big freakin' deal??? They will get some sh!T from PETA but who cares??? I'm just saying, if that's what happened everywhere just grow a pair and tell us...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join