It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Admits to Killing 100S of Birds!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vincevatican777

it was just 2 days before they admitted to it, but none the less weird.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
that same poison is in our water, that we use to cook and drink and SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here is the Instructions for DRC-1339, Thought it was how it says in there that it only ok to use it on Starlings that are mixed in Flocks of other birds??

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSource
reply to post by matrix12

why would the government just kill birds it makes no sense. I'm sure there is a much bigger picture here and they don't want to tell us. Why would the government poison birds? What purpose would that be.

If you read the source article, the government was responding to someone complaining that the birds were ruining the feed in a feedlot. This is a fairly common thing, and it is customary to call up the local county extension agent to ask them what to do or, in some cases, to just take care of it. Poisoning the birds without messing up the feed isn't something that you would do haphazardly, and so you ask the USDA (Department of Agriculture) for help.

There's actually a whole agency devoted to this kind of stuff (USDA Wildlife Services) but that's probably not who it was in this case, just a USDA agent.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by aorAki

can u link that?

www.3news.co.nz... r-as-the-eye-can-see-PHOTOS/tabid/1160/articleID/193199/Default.aspx

[url=http://www.fishing.net.nz/asp_forums/washed-up-snapper_topic61315.html]http://www.fishing.net.nz/asp_forums/washed-up-snapper_topic61315.html[/ur l]

Of course, it isn't a 'firm' link as yet because the fishermen aren't going to come out and admit this outright.

I also have a very good friend who is involved in commercial fishing who says that this is a relatively common occurence and that this is the most-likely scenario, given the single species and the proximity to snapper grounds....

...so yes, maybe shouldn't have said "another one solved" but it IS the most likely scenario in this case.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

i am starting to think more and more that they are just dropping them from planes or something

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ok Guys they are saying they did this three weeks ago but i found something the time it takes to kill a bird after ingestion is 1-3 days so what is really going on here, That's 21 days after they should have died.

Below is the link for the Poison DRC-1339 that they said they used 3 weeks ago to kill these birds...

www.agri.state.id.us...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
Ok Guys they are saying they did this three weeks ago but i found something the time it takes to kill a bird after ingestion is 1-3 days so what is really going on here, That's 21 days after they should have died.

Where are you getting the "three weeks ago" bit? I don't see anything in the article about it, and the only reference to three weeks I see is someone in the thread, and I suspect that he was making a connection to the blackbirds in Arkansas around New Years Day.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yo, matrix! didn't notice you'd changed to a more sinister avatar 'til last night on one of the chemthreads;
I'm thinking:
"y'know, this guy sounds just like matr... WTF!! it is matrix12!.

any way, ever heard of 'fessing up to a lesser crime to get out of admitting to a bigger one?

this sounds like damage control.
as in:

"all these mass die-offs..."
"LOL! are you stupid, the government already said it was just pest control Jeebus!!! what's with you conspiracy-freaks!"

what about the fishes, crabs, cows, 1000's of octopuses and today whales
pest control my ass.

something tells me that TCOTBIP are scared,really scared.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'll go ahead and agree with the op that the US government killed 100's of birds. The US government kills a lot of living things. Why should birds be an exception?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Oh my word.... read the whole thread! It's already been established that this is something that happened 2-3 days ago! IT IS NOT THE ARKANSAS BIRD DEATHS! Sorry for shouting but it really gets me when people don't take the time to check the thread properly. Especially when its only a couple of pages!

I don't now what is going on with the rest of the world but at least this mass death is explained, if indeed it is true. .

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I live 50 miles from Yankton. I call BS on this story.

I guess their demise didn't have anything to do with the chemtrail spraying 3 days before did it?

The weird thing is, the starlings packed up and left our community in Sept. So what are they doing in Yankton, and why didn't they migrate further south?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Birds are pests to farmers. They eat the tear up the tilled land and eat the seeds that farmers plant. I live in the middle of farm land and I am aware of past stories where farmers poisoned the birds in the past. Sometimes they get busted and are fined. I am too lazy to spend a while searching the stories and thought I would state this.

I have thought that most here in the US were poisoned. Poison them before planting season and the problem will be less severe. I was going to post this in some other threads but people are so into the end of the world that it would not matter anyway and I am shure I will be rideculed for this. This is one of the stories that I think are blown out of proportion from the doomsayers. This is my conclusion the the die off story. If I am wrong then I will personally apologize. S&F

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So why they kill so many bird? I don't think thier intention is pure,it seems that things are more complicated ...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
While it's true the LD time for DRC-1339 is between 3 to 50 hours, if you look at this link: DRC-1339 and scroll down to the bottom of page one, you'll see a graph that correlates time to die vs dosage. If the birds were given between 80 - 100 mg per kg, then the graph shows a uniform die off time. Although I realise this is just a graph, and cannot be really held as any type of proof that mass die offs can happen if you have a high enough dosage. And that is a massively high dose. It almost makes me think that whoever was mixing that day decided to throw some extra in to make sure it did the job.

Looking at the MSDS now for Drc1339, it will give a lot more data then a third party report.

Cheers
Shane

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I call BS on the government! I feel like this insulting to me. Same thing happen with the Pentagon and that missile over LA. They don't know when they have all the tools to know when things happen when it happens and then out of the clear blue sky they comment, "Oh yeah, that was a plane.. What? yeah we knew it was a plane when everybody was freaking out, we just didn't want to ruin the moment." BS dude, now we have the birds that die mysteriously and nobody knows why, but then all of a sudden the government says, "Oh the birds? Yeah I forgot to tell you, we poisoned them, don't worry about it." BS dude. They know whats going on, they just need to keep a low profile, they know people feel better when they hear a BS reason for strange #### that happens. Get out of here government, you make me sick to my stomach. Don't fall for this lame excuse, they are trying to fool you and millions.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Doesn't explain the radar images. Or even the the fact that this has moved on to larger animals in more areas.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The only way to find the truth is to do "private" testing on some of these birds. All of the birds being tested have a governmental thumb print attached.

Just like the seafood in the Gulf........Its safe to eat
Right!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AlteredTom

From what I understand, and I'm not well-read on this thread (but do know a lot about Corexit), so please excuse me - the scenario would be this:

The LC dose of Corexit is greater on small organisms then larger, more complex ones. This means that a fish or shrimp may need 100mgs to die, while I may only take 50mg.

For example, if fish were taken from the Gulf, that were high in Corexit, blended and processed into fish emulsion and then sprayed onto crops (as is common practice as an ingredient along with other chemicals) The animals eating those crops would be more susceptible to the Corexit then the fish. It's all in the MSDS sheet, and I highly recommend you take a look at it.

Another way of saying it would be - If I ate some shrimp (and Corexit exhibits an 80% accumulation on mud and sand) the shrimp itself may seem healthy (as they are more simple organisms then us) but the damage that I may suffer from eating those shrimp may well be enough to make me very sick (or potentially dead).

Basically, simple animals store the Corexit while not showing any signs of poisoning, while larger animals may well find that dose deadly.

And another thing - Corexit is a marine chemical, and is not designed to be highly volatile and the withholding periods for land-based application has not been determined.

Anyway, I don't know the answers, I just know Corexit. It's nasty stuff.

If the OP can link fish emulsion taken from the Gulf and localise it to the areas effected by other animal deaths, I would be prone to agree.
Cheers
Shane

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
It wont be long before they will be poisoning humans. But we will never know until months and years after the fact. 3 weeks to admit one flock death in S.D. 3 years for Humans?

they poisoning us for decades ...

fluorides,aspertam...etc

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join