It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish Ghost Seeker Joins ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi ATS!

I decided to join the site after lurking about for a while as I wanted to be able to reply to some of the threads on here.

I am a guy in my early 20's from the UK and I am interested in speaking to people who have seen ghosts. I never believed in this until I saw one while i was with a friend and it has totally confused me!

I am not religious at all, I find it bizarre that a rational adult can believe the nonsense written in the bible and other religous texts to be true, unless they have either been brainwashed from a young age, or have reached rock bottom in their lives and are seeking desperate solutions to their problems! I find the idea of aliens to be far more likely than any religion's god.

I know ghosts exist but i think they are probably just something science will one day be able to explain like a past time imprint for whatever reason.

I wonder if there are any other Scottish people on the site??!

I look forward to hearing from you, if anybody wants to speak to me that is!

B.O.T.B

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hiya.. welcome to ATS.

I'm in the UK and am a lead investigator for a ghost hunting group.

Nice to meet you and can't wait to see what you get up to in this place

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, lots of Ghost Hunters on here, happy sharing and hunting

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Greetings Paisley brother.

Ok not really from Scotland, but i come from Scottish ancestry and have always dreamt of going back and visiting the mother land.

I've never 'seen' an apparition but have seen and heard many things through the years as a ghost investigator.
Free Agent investigator if you will.

Welcome to our humble abode

And if anyone asks:
YouDidntSeeMe

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BulbOfTheVestibule

Hi BulbOfTheVestibule, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have Scottish Blue Curled Kale coming up in my grow room right now!!! We have much in common already, and with a warm welcome I say... Dive in the water's fineee!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hello

Nice to meet you, I'm also relatively new here (being a member). I look forward to things you may post or bring up in discussion. I also share a belief that there is activity from the other side along with others here. Can't wait.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thanks for the replys!

You should Definitely visit Scotland sometime, quite an interesting place. I have always wanted to visit the U.S but i don't think I would get a visa due to my colourful past!

What is the strangest experience you have had then??

I saw a woman walk past me and my friend, she didnt look right, was whiteish and odd looking, it happened really quickly but she was walking towards a bush and then she walked right through it and faded into nothing! I felt really strange as I knew I shouldnt have seen what I just saw but my friend saw the exact same thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Welcome,

I bet all the Scottish ghosts are in Scotland though...but you are free to look elsewhere of course.

Cheers,

edit on 18/1/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Am half Scottish and live in Australia - does that count?
I believe in ghosts and have seen some crazy things. I grew up in a house that was haunted by a little girl in blue. Freaky #.

I am late 20s and am new to ATS too

Went to Inverness in 2007 - beautiful place
edit on 18-1-2011 by Bee2010 because: add

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hey there BOTV,

Welcome to ATS ... you're gonna love it

I have experienced the paranormal all my life (as far back as I can remember) ... run a private paranormal investigation team called W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) ... my daughter lives in Paisley ... my son had his appendix out in Paisley hospital when we were visiting a while back and I have friends who live on the Isle of Skye who I visit as often as possible (that's my Scottish connection)

I have a W.I.S.P.S Gallery on my website with some interesting photographs taken during investigations pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk... and my ATS threads about the last big case me and my team dealt with can be found here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy the time you spend here and see you on the boards

Woody

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Welcome!

If ghosts exist Gods might exist too.... You know the universe has a multitude of dimensions(space-times) and the higher dimension one reaches the more magnificent beings you will find - that is a theory at least... This place earth is delusion and nobody is allowed to see truth without working hard on oneself and being in line with the universe(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is the highest law of the universe).

I cultivate in Falun Dafa, you might be interested in trying it out and see what happens(your third eye might open during exercise and/or reading the book Zhuan Falun) if you try it.

No truth offered from me, I only tell you my wisdom at my level, it has nothing to do with Falun Dafa or the "Fa"(La theory).

Wish you good luck!

/Gauss

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm also from Scotland, Glasgow. Welcome aboard.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Hi Bulbofthevestibule,

Welcome to ATS...i'm not a ghost hunter but i am Scottish. I kinda agree with your OP but i have to say, the human body and all other living animals are far to sophisticated to be a random act of molecules coming together...then theres the mind and soul...

I'm afraid in my honest opinion, there has to be a being of supreme intellegence and love to have created us...it just isnt logical to think otherwise!

Oh yeah and Aliens exist for sure, were here arent we?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

You'd love it, one of the most beautiful countries in the world...not to mention the culture...it aint like the rest of the UK at all

new topics

top topics

join