It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated timeline of mysterious animal deaths.12.13.10 until now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I think "experts" needs words like that to fill their egos. Do not let other people take your beliefs. You may be right. Since these convictions do not harm another person. You're always right, in iyour way.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
For all those people saying we have more access now than in the past 10/20/30 years...

im pretty sure that tv news cameras have been around on a massive scale for quite a while, and its not just over the past month that we have had access to instant world news...or did i dream the last 20 years and instant news is a really really recent advancement??

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

Yes, it's highly likely that the AG's are not linked, but I doubt that it was smuggling. Somebody did come forward and claimed ownership. Although to take that magnitude of AG's out of nature is despicable. I can not fathom what killed them though, it's very strange. I'm not ruling out that there could still be a connection, though, even though unlikely, I think it would be stupid to rule it out, if you don't have enough facts and evidence to be able to do so, the only way to get that, is to find out what's causing the other deaths, only then will we know for sure. I rate it, unlikely, but not ruling it out.

The are very intelligent birds and love interaction.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
I don't see how anyone can think this is normal! Different species, vastly different locations and large numbers. None of it makes any sense. These animals have nothing in common I can see, what could be affecting them all? I can see the magnetic field theory, causing confusion, maybe some deaths from wrong navigation, but not all these deaths. F&S Thanks for the Post

You have a point. I just hope people dont start to die too.

All this is a big IF to me.

edit on 18-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

A map will be great.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

Its not the "access" it is the topic du jour. The MSM likes to latch onto things that make good headlines and sell papers or adspace. They ran with one story, it got a lot of attention, so they went searching for more stories. The more they found, the worse it looked, the more attention it got, the better the stories did, and the harder they looked for more and more stories! It is a snowball effect.

I'm not saying the deaths are normal, but I am saying that the press has a way throwing us all off track either by their non-coverage, or by their hyper-coverage.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

fair enough that i can agree with,

but by the same token im sure this would have been covered or 'latched onto' before if it was a normal occurrunce??

why now?

if its so normal why are so called experts 'baffled' and why havent most of us seen things of this magnitude before(locally)

(not arguing with you or anything btw just some of my thoughts on why this is not normal)

edit on 18/1/11 by moosevernel because: spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

I think "experts" needs words like that to fill their egos. Do not let other people take your beliefs. You may be right. Since these convictions do not harm another person. You're always right, in iyour way.

together we stand..divided we fall - Floyd

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

I agree. I don't think it is normal at all. Especially the "impact" version of the bird deaths. Have you ever seen a flock of birds turn as one unit in a split second? No way thousands of birds crashed into something all at once, unless it was a UFO!

I also grew up in cattle country, and cattle occasionally die, and sometimes farmers don't notice for a few days, but not 200 cattle, and not overnight, and not without major concern from neighbors and local officials.

I guess I was just playing devil's advocate. I think the press coverage is a little out of proportion, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be concerned!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this is a hell of a ride...

ATS has never been so exciting for me...and i visit this forum daily

link   
reply to post by RUSSO

There is a map:

animal deaths google maps

I just needs to be updated, That's the one I thought we were talking about earlier, that I said I don't know how to do it, I can only do it on my google earth.

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Iamschist

I think all those things you mention are why some people think it IS normal. Different species, different geographical locations, different seasons and weather. No clear connection. It could be a bunch of normal occurences getting more news coverage than normal.

i can see you have been gifted with a gr8 mind m8..congrats

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
this is a hell of a ride...

ATS has never been so exciting for me...and i visit this forum daily

ATS is the best information site I know.

Originally posted by Fenix777
reply to post by RUSSO

There is a map:

animal deaths google maps

I just needs to be updated, That's the one I thought we were talking about earlier, that I said I don't know how to do it, I can only do it on my google earth.

Seems Africa still intact. Thanks BTW.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That is so true, we need to come together and stand together, we are all one people, and the animal kingdom, it appears, depends on us right now, I think they're in trouble. I think it's our responsibility to do something. But to do something we need to find out exactly what's going on. I think we're only going to get to the bottom of that one, if we come together, work together and stand together. For them, for mother earth, and for us.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I don't know if Africa really is in tact

News doesn't really filter through here. ie you guys don't know about the floods that are here as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fenix777
reply to post by RUSSO

I don't know if Africa really is in tact

News doesn't really filter through here. ie you guys don't know about the floods that are here as well.

Are you in Africa? Keep us informed if you are.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Everything seems iffy about this to me...

well tbh after everything i have said there isnt much press about this in the UK to be honest, I only found this all out from ATS and i think The Daily Mail did an article but apart from that...nowt..

that seems strange to me

I dont know what to think....

I know its not normal but i dont have a clue why...i think the answer may become apparrent sometime in the near future

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Very good to see this time line and the maps. Helps to get and keep things organized to see patterns.

Thanks for posting it. Would be great to see this added to and updated forever.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I'm in South Africa, even here, news from our neighboring countries, are few and far in-between, news from within our borders is few and far in-between. real news, I'm not talking about politics, we get enough of that kind of news
I know a couple of months ago, government wanted to pass a law to enable them to control the news, I don't know if they succeeded though. For some or other reason I tend to avoid my own news
Ok, not some or other reason, it's because I get so stressed up that I stop sleeping. Last time that happened, it was when E.T. died, I found all the little sites that still post ALL the details. And eventually forced myself to delete them, because I was too stressed, it was seriously touch and go there.

I will go and find them again, and just avoid the violent stuff and focus on the nature stuff going wrong. I don't know if they'll have that kind of info, but I'll try and get something for you guys. Maybe Africa really is still in the clear when it comes to this stuff ... that leaves the question, why? What's different here than everywhere else?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Very good to see this time line and the maps. Helps to get and keep things organized to see patterns.

Thanks for posting it. Would be great to see this added to and updated forever.

I will filling this up. But I can accept help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join