It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated timeline of mysterious animal deaths.12.13.10 until now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I found an interesting list of all the deaths that are happening around the world and decided to share with you.

(NaturalNews) Here's an updated timeline of the mysterious animal deaths now happening around the world. Conventional explanations for these deaths now border on the outlandish: A bird die-off event in Romania is now being blamed on "drunkenness," for example.

Here's the updated list through January 14, 2011, in reverse date order:

01.14.11 - 200 cows found dead in Wisconsin, allegedly caused by a virus
Link

01.14.11 - 100 dead carp found in U.K. pond, unknown causes
Linkl

01.14.11 - 730 African grey parrots die during flight, blamed on possible exposure to carbon monoxide
Link

01.13.11 - 300 "grackles" birds found dead on highway in Alabama, blamed on blunt force trauma
Link

01.11.11 - Thousands of gizzard shad fish float to the top of Lake Michigan and wash up on the shores near Chicago, blamed on cold weather
Link

01.10.11 - Countless fish found dead in U.K. brook, unknown causes
(Link)

01.08.11 - 100 dead "starlings" birds found dead on highway in California, allegedly all hit by a truck
Link

01.08.11 - Dozens of dead "starlings" birds turn up in Romania, blamed on "drunkenness" (you can't make this up...)
Link

01.07.11 - More than 1,000 dead turtle doves found in Italy, unknown causes
Link

01.06.11 - 40,000+ dead Devil crabs washed ashore in the U.K., unknown causes
Link

01.05.11 - Hundreds of dead birds found on highway in Texas, unknown causes
Link

01.05.11 - Large amount of dead fish wash up on New Zealand beaches, unknown causes
Link

01.05.11 - Up to 100 jackdaw birds found dead on road in Sweden, unknown causes
Link

01.04.11 - Several dead manatees found on Florida coast, unknown causes
Link

01.04.11 - Thousands of dead fish wash up on creek in Florida, unknown causes
Link

01.04.11 - Hundreds of dead fish was ashore on St. Clair River in Ontario, Can., unknown causes
Link

01.04.11 - Hundreds of dead black birds found on highway in Louisiana, suffering from internal injuries and blood clots
Link

01.03.11 - Dozens of dead birds show up in a woman's backyard in Kentucky, unknown causes
Link

01.03.11 - Tens of thousands of dead fish wash ashore in Chesapeake Bay, Md., blamed on cold water
Link

01.03.11 - 100 tons of dead fish wash ashore in Brazil, unknown causes
Link

01.03.11 - 100,000+ dead drum fish found in Arkansas river, unknown causes
Link

12.31.10 - 5,000+ birds found dead in Arkansas, suffering from massive trauma and blood clots
Link

12.29.10 - Dozens of fish found dead in San Antonio, Texas, unknown causes
Link

12.28.10 - 70 bats found dead in Tucson, Ariz., unknown causes
Link

12.27.10 - Scores of dead fish wash ashore in a lake in Haiti, unknown causes
Link

12.23.10 - Hundreds of dead sea creatures wash ashore in South Carolina, blamed on cold water
Link

12.23.10 - Ten tons of mostly dead fish found in fishing net in New Zealand, unknown causes
Link

12.22.10 - More than a hundred dead pelicans turn up in North Carolina, unknown causes
Link

12.18.10 - Thousands of dead fish turn up in bay in Philippines, unknown causes
Link

12.17.10 - Dead fish wash ashore at lake beach in Indiana, blamed on winter storms
Link

12.15.10 - Thousands of dead fish wash ashore on Florida beach, blamed on cold weather
Link

12.13.10 - Thousands of dead barramundi fish wash up in Australia, unknown causes
Link

Learn more: Here

Its a lot of death happening around. Many will say that is natural and normal and that's always happened and what the difference is that today we know the news instantaneously. Yet, I still think there's something strange happening. I wonder just how its related(if it is of course). I have some guesses, but nothing specific.

edit on 18-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

There's some in my African Grey thread as well.
I got them from around ATS
It might help.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That's to much to be an coincident

look at this list from new year till 4 January

google maps (somebody should update the new info in to this link)
5000+ Black Birds
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...

500+ Black Birds
www.2theadvocate.com...
www.2theadvocate.com...

Dozens of Black Birds
www.wpsdlocal6.com...
www.wpsdlocal6.com...

100,000 Drum Fish
www.todaysthv.com...
www.todaysthv.com...

Tens of Thousands - Fish
www.wbaltv.com...
www.wbaltv.com...

Thousands of Fish
www.cfnews13.com...
www.cfnews13.com...

Thousands of Fish
www.wftv.com...
www.wftv.com...

Dozens of fish
www.ksat.com...
www.ksat.com...

Fish
www.wndu.com...
www.wndu.com...

50 - 100 Birds - Jackdaws
www.thelocal.se...
www.thelocal.se...

Penguins
www.stuff.co.nz...
www.stuff.co.nz...

24 birds - H5N1 flu
www.nytimes.com...
www.nytimes.com...

100 Pelicans
www.carteretnewstimes.com...
www.carteretnewstimes.com...

300+ Doves
www.geapress.org...
www.geapress.org...

70 Bats
www.azcentral.com...
www.azcentral.com...

100 Tons of Fish
www.parana-online.com.br...
www.parana-online.com.br...

Hundreds of Snapper
www.nzherald.co.nz... www.3news.co.nz...
www.nzherald.co.nz...

www.3news.co.nz...

10 Tons of fish
www.stuff.co.nz...
www.stuff.co.nz...

Hundreds of fish
www.torontosun.com...
www.torontosun.com...

Thousands of fish
www.themorningbulletin.com.au...
www.themorningbulletin.com.au...

Hundreds of Fish
www.smh.com.au...
www.smh.com.au...

Hundreds of Fish
www.bymnews.com...
www.bymnews.com...

Scores of Fish
www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...
www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...

Hundreds of Fish
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk... 79505/
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk... 79505/

150 Tons of Red Tilapias
business.asiaone.com...
business.asiaone.com...

Thousands of Fish
globalnation.inquirer.net...
globalnation.inquirer.net...

Scores of dead fish
www.france24.com...
www.france24.com...

Several Manatees
www.orlandosentinel.com...
www.orlandosentinel.com...

Hundreds of Starfish, Jellyfish
www.abcnews4.com...
www.abcnews4.com...

200 Birds
www.ktre.com...
edit on 18-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

On the carbon I analyzed that one extensively, it's in my thread, the one on the African Greys, it's not possible.

Did you see the two that came in today?
1000's of dead octopusses

and 10 000 heads of cattle

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

there have been more since the 14th like the one here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
correct if im wrong..but am i being stupid in believing this aint a good sign?? please tell me since experts are laughing at me

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

Yeh I know, too much "fingers" pointing to a same issue.

Thanks for the links.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

It could......possibly......be hypersensitivity by the press?
Perhaps these things really are common and we just don't hear about them all the time?

I know, I don't believe it either, and the shoddy "expert" opinions for the causes don't help any.

Great thread OP! I have been hoping somebody would put all this together. Now can someone give us a map to go with it?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
you can add another one to the list. thousands of dead fish in jervis bay, australia.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Originally posted by heineken
correct if im wrong..but am i being stupid in believing this aint a good sign?? please tell me since experts are laughing at me

I dont know. Im an agnostic. Cant tell you about god. But I can tell you this is a good sign that we need to open our eyes and see better about things might be happening.

Ps. Which experts? about god? I do not believe there is such things as experts about god. See, there is no prove about god. Nor how to prove him(him?). But you can be right.

link   
Thanks for that. I was waiting for someone to compile such a list. I think that seeing it once and all together helps one to wrap the mind around the scope of the issue.

I guess what I'd like to know is whether or not this is a media phenomenon, or an actual ecological one. Do we have such occurences year after year that simply go unreported or without the fervor of this attention? Perhaps not, but also, possibly so...

link   

Originally posted by Fenix777

On the carbon I analyzed that one extensively, it's in my thread, the one on the African Greys, it's not possible.

Did you see the two that came in today?
1000's of dead octopusses

and 10 000 heads of cattle

I dont know you, but for the first time i am starting to worry for all of us. This is only January, what if this keeps going? There are no indicators it will stop.

We should update that google maps link above, see the real scale in picture. I think we will be shocked.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Pleasure
, researching that carbon thing was actually my first piece of research I've done on ATS it took hours! lol.

I really think we should get them all together in one place, for all the ... err ... yea ... for all those that still think it's a regular natural occurrence.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Any chance of combining that Google Map with Ocean Currents and Jet Streams? This sure looks like it could be related to the BP oil. The US has had a dip in the jetstream bringing a lot of cold air south and a lot of moisture to the NorthEast. Perhaps it is carrying moisture right up that Mississippi and Tennessee River valley were all the deaths are? Then you look around the world and a lot of those events are on coast lines.

A map of ocean currents with events plotted on it by date might be very interesting!

Ocean Currents Map
edit on 18-1-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

link   

I have no idea how to go about updating that google maps thingy

I think it's an excellent idea, though, I am really worried about the situation, I don't think enough people are though, and it's a problem.

link   
If the article link is correct, it looks like the African Grays died in transport - possible smuggling? I had to check that one since research is showing that the African Grays are such intelligent birds. If so, I'd take that one off the list and attribute it to man's greed.

The rest, however? Not looking good and has my radar operating at maximum now/

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Thanks for the work you've done. It's great that someone is keeping ongoing tabs on this mystery!

AS

Starred & Flagged

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
im so confuse lol at the moment...

sometimes i feel that it may be really common

maybe i have been carried away ...2012 syndrome ..i donno

by i love mathematics...and the data presented on the table is huge

sometimes i think its bigger than any expert can endure
considering the fact we are all humans, and experts have been thought by humans and by themselves...there aint no son of god i can think of atm...

since we might be having something coming that have not yet happened since thousands of years may find anybody unprepared i think....

we are all stuck into this planet and we know that out there aint any tea party...

so imo..we are doing our best in using the tools we have at hand..especially the computer..once you are ready to learn..or driven by the hearth...there aint no expert that can laugh at you..thats rude

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't see how anyone can think this is normal! Different species, vastly different locations and large numbers. None of it makes any sense. These animals have nothing in common I can see, what could be affecting them all? I can see the magnetic field theory, causing confusion, maybe some deaths from wrong navigation, but not all these deaths. F&S Thanks for the Post

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I think all those things you mention are why some people think it IS normal. Different species, different geographical locations, different seasons and weather. No clear connection. It could be a bunch of normal occurences getting more news coverage than normal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join