It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Nightvision Capture of 1 Huge Object or 3 in Formation (filmed "1-17-11) very clear

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Why is the News in the background a British News channel/show, if this was taken in America?

He was probably listening to Coast to Coast with guest, Nick Pope (or Graham Hancock, David Icke, Bill Ryan, oh....you get the point) ! Good 'ear' there FireMoon!

I just started a thread on this but was redirected here so.......S&F for OP

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I noticed more than one star remain visible as the lights passed by them. A solid object would have blocked the view. It appears to be 4 separate balloons, probably mylar and I believe I actually saw evidense of a tether between 2 of the balloons.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Well, seeing as the video is from VA, I believe they are military craft in formation.
I definitely think it's not one huge craft, because you can see stars in between the lights.
Seeing the one single tail light flash in sequence, gives me the impression it's military use.

Not a UFO.
In my opinion after watching 11 times.

Nice find though.
Would be freaky to see in person.

I agree

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think I seen something similar to this yesterday at 11pm until 1am. It was 3 objects in the sky, like stars but blinking and changing colors like the same in this video.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Greetings Nano-Air-Heads,

Sorry to burst your Blimp Bubble
... but it is simply a "High Altitude Airship (HAA)"... we are going to be seeing many more of these Air spy floats in the coming year... and yes they come in silver too
That can reflect in the "Dark Sky's"... But I know there are UFO's

Mr Helium X

P.S.
We never forget who we work for[$$$] Entrance fee is paid for, click here>...www.lockheedmartin.com...
edit on 19-1-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Great military formation flying!!!

nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
"Ay yo, why dont ya quit flying and come land?"

Classic.

After reviewing many posters different theories, of course we cant rule out military/govt.

However, these things are almost impossible to see without night vision, wouldnt that cause some concern with pilots who could potentially crash into these things?

If its something mundane, why make it near invisible when dark?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
"Ay yo, why dont ya quit flying and come land?"

Classic.

After reviewing many posters different theories, of course we cant rule out military/govt.

However, these things are almost impossible to see without night vision, wouldnt that cause some concern with pilots who could potentially crash into these things?

If its something mundane, why make it near invisible when dark?

I can understand your concern about crashing into these things, but other pilots don't crash into stealth things when they are flying around also... the guy in the OMG! youtube post sounded like Will Smith

As for only seeing in UV spectrum... how did he see it in the first place

Nothing to see here... move along citizen

~X

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
pretty amazing

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Great military formation flying!!!

nothing to see here.

I'm not sure if I'm more intrigued with your quick dismissal of "nothing to see here" line (seeing, we don't know WHAT we're seeing) or your avatar.
What the hell is that (besides a snail being airlifted)? Did you make that? What is the significance behind it? That's just too weird (in a creative way)!
edit on 19-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm flagging and starring this PURELY based on the excellent quality video footage he provided. Having that night vision equipment has got to become the defacto standard for UFO watching.

Now, if we could just work on that language...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

So the guy just happened to be randomly taping the sky for what ever reason.
And he just happened to have nightvision.

right............................

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

So the guy just happened to be randomly taping the sky for what ever reason.
And he just happened to have nightvision.

right............................

My dear friend,

UFO hunting is a hobby. And in some cases, a life long quest.

Being outdoors (especially at night) with the proper equipment only adds credit to the video. Because when we're handed videos of poor quality and shaky hands, we complained and didn't pay it too much attention. So now.... people are finally rising to the cause and doing exactly what's been requested.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A couple of months ago i saw something very similar to this, it was flying (whatever it did) very low in comparison to this sighting. Secondly a week or so ago two of my friends also spotted the same thing. They describe it as what is in the video. We live in Dorset if anyone else has seen something similar.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Really interesting. I did notice though that it is several objects, and not just one large one. They change position in relation to each other, and the background stars do not disappear when they go behind it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Cool find. Not much to see in my opinion though. I was considering at first it might even be some sort of viral marketing campaign for the upcoming Battle: LA movie.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Facinating video. Seems like it is a definant triangular craft.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It is just some built up swamp gas reflecting light from the moon and alien space crafts.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Well, seeing as the video is from VA, I believe they are military craft in formation.
I definitely think it's not one huge craft, because you can see stars in between the lights.
Seeing the one single tail light flash in sequence, gives me the impression it's military use.

Not a UFO.
In my opinion after watching 11 times.

Nice find though.
Would be freaky to see in person.

I have to disagree with you for three reasons;

- if you noticed the first few minutes of the video there are only 2 lights (UFOs) and very small light pretty much attached to the second light, after few minutes you start noticing the third light to really stand out as if it merged out of the one light
- Also if they were planes, they would never close so close to one another, noticed the distance of the following plane?
- Noticed no "blinking" lights...

here's another version... what if these are reversed engineered UFOs and are being tested? An observing plane following the UFOs for testing purposes!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
Cool find. Not much to see in my opinion though. I was considering at first it might even be some sort of viral marketing campaign for the upcoming Battle: LA movie.

Or MIB 3...

~X~

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join