It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islam - The Biggest Threat to your Freedoms

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

i gotta say, ya!

what do you think? freedom flows 1 way?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wirelessyoshi

Well I am calling you out as a fake Muslim! - and I note you cannot back up your lie that Muslims owe thier first allegience to an infidel power in times of war with a muslim nation.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
14 pages and people still can't agree on the simple facts, it makes me worry for some people as these things I speak of are very simple and facts, when people refuse to take on board the most basic facts then their judgements are flawed beyond all.

Simple fact : Radical Islam or whatever pedantic name you have for it IS a danger to us all.

Why : If you need to be told then maybe your eyes are closed but I'll try to enlighten you, this country has expanded hugely and a large selection of that are Muslim people. No problem there unless you see just how many are radical Muslims or converts to the radical side, its very easy to see the difference, just look at your local high st, the women who are full burqa'ed are on the radical side, they follow sharia law either by choice or by force. How can I say they are followers of Sharia, well because the full burqa is NOT a requirement of being a Muslim, the book says Women should 'protect their modesty' which was long agreed as a personal choice but around the 1970's it was accepted that the woman should when in public cover her hair and any flesh below the chin with the exception of hands and possibly feet depending on your interpretation.

Then the Saudi men brought in new rules based upon THEIR wishes and utter hatred of women by forcing them to wear burqa's under Sharia law. So, these people are using rules BEYOND the Koran, there are even calls in Saudi to make the burqa so that only one eye is allowed to see...

So we have a clear view of the numbers of radically thought wise people, people who follow without question and there's the danger. These radicals will give their life based upon faith, people don't seem to understand the importance of that, these people will happily kill themselves to kill you almost without a thought, when you have a belief system like that everyone is in danger. You may liken this to army rules where you do without question but for these radicals everyone is a valid target, when they attack in the city its not at a military target, its buses full of people, kids schools almost in every cases they are non combatants.

People seem to think that all of this is being hyped in the media but if anything it's squashed by these media, just look at the countless times when MP's and Police play down use use of the words terrorists, radical and of course the use of the word Muslim when connected to those other words. Now before someone spits venom at me I do not advocate the use of the word Muslim with terrorist, its an awful tar brushing of people that I hate, but if the term radical is placed before it then I see no issue and these radicals CLAIM to be doing this stuff for Allah under the disguise of being good Muslims.

As I've said before, go to Luton and see if it's media hype or reality and you will find it's reality, streets and parks ARE no go area's controlled by totally up front wannabe be Jihadists, they spout hatred to your face, now you can off course just call these young thugs with no agenda but trust me, they are very well maintained, constantly groomed at mosques and will kick off at the drop of a hat. Now take that scenario and place it in all major cities and you have a problem.

But you say that we already have gangs running around shooting each other and we don't compare them to the new issue but you forget that these radicals have one wish unlike the gangs, they are groomed to take over and impose Sharia on this country, Saudi is pumping untold resources into this worldwide FACT, these 'super' mosques that they are building all over the US are for 250 plus people, in a self contained environment for the daily living and schooling of people.

Self contained ie no mixing with the locals

What's more worrying is that many of these super mosques are in area's where there are not even 250 Muslims to attend to worship there let alone live there so who IS going to live there, why are these buildings needed, why is Saudi pumping that sort of cash into this all.

Simple, to change the demographic world wide to Shaira, don't believe me then listen to Saudi TV, they mention it on there pretty much all the time.

So, lets get to the nitty gritty, we now have an every growing situation of militant radicals very intent on removing the hosts way of life in favour of their version, in my area we call that a virus. Those familiar with computers can understand the analogy perfectly and if you explore the meaning you will see the exact system at work now.

We also are starting to see more and more suicide attacks hitting the west with the clear message to attack those countries in favour of the radical thought. This isn't some stupid little gangs running about your area breaking a few bottles, beating a few people up, these are very organised, well maintained, systematically planned attacks using resources from Saudi in almost all cases.

If you still think radical poses no danger then you best hope there is an afterlife as your are going to need it sooner or later.

Personally I expect riots to break out at some point, I expect France to be the first place it will happen, the level of personal attacks by radicals and rapes is very high there and there's also a total mistrust of Islam there with entire streets being closed for prayers, the people see Muslim and don't like them which is sad as people must work out Muslim is a faith not a all in one attack squad.

Next I expect America to fight back with it spreading to the UK just as fast.

What I would like to see is the normal peaceful Muslims to make their voice heard much higher than it is, there are pockets of resistance to these radicals in the Muslim faith but nowhere near enough, they MUST make others understand that Muslim does not equal terrorist and point out that these radicals are an offshoot of the faith practising man made rules.

Maybe then there might be a chance of a better outcome.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Btw, as much as i would love to see us and the US pull out of these two trumped up wars, wars that kill innocents on both sides over what booty can be ripped out of these places, well I love to see it happen but don't think that would stop this push to flood Sharia everywhere.

Look at Pakistan, a corrupt country where religion is splitting the people, large area's are Sharia strongholds, these places are no mans land, there's no thought given to killing a person for shop lifting, not by courts but by the locals, the law is taken into their own hands and its a vile sight, the baying blood thirsty crowd just slaughtering people and in many cases you see other people just join in who almost certainly have no idea whats going on but simply enjoy the blood lust.

Being a Christian is increasingly a dangerous thing over there, churches are destroyed, people killed...

Look at what happened to one of their politicians, assassinated because he wanted to tame down the sharia law in some cases from death to prison. Killed for the simple reason he was taking their vile blood lust away, welcome to Sharia folks.

Law of peace...Pieces more like....

Also, I find this rather odd idea that Sharia law would not apply to them, wrong, the idea is that everyone lives under it, it must be the dominant if not the only law, just look at Pakistan again, where Sharia rules every person in that village or area is ruled by it, what makes you think they would not try the same elsewhere.

Denounce this as garbage, bigoted crap, racist all you like but you know its true, you have seen it happen, it's on your concious if you ignore it and let it happen.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Mclaneinc because: clarity

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Well I am calling you out as a fake Muslim! - and I note you cannot back up your lie that Muslims owe thier first allegience to an infidel power in times of war with a muslim nation.

You cannot call him out as being a fake muslim, the same way hes been taught i have aswell, so i am a fake muslim too? Ive studied hard on islam all my life, and suddenly you would know more and brand us fake muslims?

Lol infidel power, muslims only owe their allegiance to the right side of wars, the civilians in Gaza, who are the ones going through true Jihad, struggling and fighting back from the oppression of the Israeli occupation. The same civilians who are defending their families from invading forces in the illegitimate Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

I do not think we will be owing our allegiance to TPTB, because as most ATSers here know, those are the real enemy.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by nastyj

As far as answering my post goes, i didnt ask any questions. If i was to ask a muslim a question it would be
what does your caliphate require of you?

A good question, It has many requirements of a muslim when a need arises. A lot to explain though. I can provide a good link to show exactly what the caliphate was about and its governing system, rules and requirements.

www.caliphate.co.uk...

But I believe, a better question would be what does Allah require of me, because it is God and the Quran that we hold dear over any system or rank. And we come again to the 5 pillars of islam..

The link is a good read, id recommend you to read it, but i have my doubts you will because you probably have your preconceived notions about Islam. But can't say i didnt try

Peace and salaams

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by nastyj

wirelessyoshi has called you a fake and a liar and I believe it is a violation of the ATS T&C.

Alert the Mods about it.

No point man, they can say what they like, forgive them for if only they knew...

EDIT: sorry he hasnt called me a fake, its johnnybgood called wirelessyoshi one, and wirelessyoshi shares the same opinions as me, which explains my last post, sorry to confuse lol
edit on 19-1-2011 by nastyj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

reply to post by nastyj

wirelessyoshi has called you a fake and a liar and I believe it is a violation of the ATS T&C.

Alert the Mods about it.

Sheesh... Remind me not to ever do anything against any rules around you.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

you are a real suicide bomber, right?

it's all about allah, isn't it?

allah this and allah that, kill em all and let god sort them out.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by nastyj

1: Suicide is 100% against islam, and no im not a suicide bomber, lol if i was i dont think i would be here to write this comment would i?

2: Yep God/Allah/Yahweh/Elohim all come first, prophets, teachings etc etc all come after.

3. Yeah thats pretty much how it is in all religious scriptures, God this and God that, its mainly how religion works. Kill em all and let god sort em out?, i dont know where you got that from reading my posts, Murder is against islam.

I really dont know how you cae to these conclusions, would you like to elaborate?

Peace and salaams

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastyj

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by nastyj

1: Suicide is 100% against islam, and no im not a suicide bomber, lol if i was i dont think i would be here to write this comment would i?

2: Yep God/Allah/Yahweh/Elohim all come first, prophets, teachings etc etc all come after.

3. Yeah thats pretty much how it is in all religious scriptures, God this and God that, its mainly how religion works. Kill em all and let god sort em out?, i dont know where you got that from reading my posts, Murder is against islam.

I really dont know how you cae to these conclusions, would you like to elaborate?

Peace and salaams

I think he just enjoyed a spot of name calling.

If you have read any of my posts on here you know I have a fairly good understanding of your faith, a huge amount more than most and am well aware of what is Quran and what is man made. Can I just ask why so few normal ordinary Muslim people refuse to publicly to denounce these people giving your faith such a bad name by doing things which are not in the book and basically against the religion.

My in laws have explained about the judging issue and I understand the ethics of it but find the 'they will pay on judgement day' a bit of a get out and totally useless to the poor person about to be beheaded, he needs help then.

Just wondering..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Morning radio trivia.

What is the number one, most popular name for a boy in Britain?

Mohammad.

Wake the effin up people. You are being invaded, and when they think they have the numbers, they will take over your country, and your descendants will be their slaves.

The same thing is happening all over Europe. There are no easy answers to this.

The only solution is down hard dirty and brutal.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Morning radio trivia.

Mohammad.

I thought it was Oliver?

Even the Nazi mail says so....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

But then they also say Mohammed

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It seems they mention variants on the spelling.... Hmmmmm

BBC says Oliver too

www.bbc.co.uk...

Oliver was the top boys name in six of the English government regions. Jack was the most popular in the two northern regions (North East and North West), and Mohammed the name most often given in the West Midlands

The popularity of the name Mohammed showed large regional variation: the name was within the top 10 in three English regions (number one in the West Midlands, number four in London and number five in Yorkshire and The Humber) but was number 145 in the South West.

From the official stats
www.statistics.gov.uk...

But I understand what the daily Mail are trying to do.

Mohammed is a the most popular in ONE area and they try and turn that into MUSLIMS ARE TAKING OVER!!!

*sigh*

Pathetic really.
edit on 19/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Morning radio trivia.

Mohammad.

Wake the effin up people. You are being invaded, and when they think they have the numbers, they will take over your country, and your descendants will be their slaves.

The same thing is happening all over Europe. There are no easy answers to this.

The only solution is down hard dirty and brutal.

Illogical argument friend. If the most popular name in the UK is Mohamed it does not mean it is the most widely used. For example if 18 people choose different names and two choose the same name, that name is the most popular.

You are inciting violence on the back of your fallacious argument; either you are a dual passport holder or an End Timer.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with challenging and proving someone wrong.
but calling another person a liar is very serious.

Hey OOZY,

Calling people a liar is not serious. People get called liars on here every second.

The Islamification of Europe is a SERIOUS issue.

edit on Wed Jan 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed off topic quotes

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastyj

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

You cannot call him out as being a fake muslim, the same way hes been taught i have aswell, so i am a fake muslim too? Ive studied hard on islam all my life, and suddenly you would know more and brand us fake muslims?

Lol infidel power, muslims only owe their allegiance to the right side of wars, the civilians in Gaza, who are the ones going through true Jihad, struggling and fighting back from the oppression of the Israeli occupation. The same civilians who are defending their families from invading forces in the illegitimate Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

I do not think we will be owing our allegiance to TPTB, because as most ATSers here know, those are the real enemy.

It is my experience that most Muslims understand very little about their own religion - here is the commentary of a well respected Islamic scholar about the permissibilty of fighting in the Kaffir armies against muslims!

Islam-QA is a very popular site for Muslims to get answers to questions they have, and the late Muhammad Uthaymeen is very respected as well -- even in the West.
www.jihadwatch.org...

I work in the army of a non-Muslim state, and there are wars between them and the Muslims. What is the ruling if they send me with a division of this army to wage war against the Muslims? As a Muslim, my feelings are that I never want to fight against Muslims in any war. What should I do? What is the ruling if I go...? Praise be to Allaah. If you are sent to wage war against the Muslims, then it is not permissible for you to take part at all. Helping the kaafirs against the Muslims is a form of major kufr which puts one beyond the pale of Islam. Allaah says concerning one who supports the mushrikeen (interpretation of the meaning): "And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa', i.e., friends), then surely, he is one of them"[al-Maa'idah 5:51] [Koran 5:51]

"Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds. Military matters are problematic, because they involve helping these kuffaar to wage war against the Muslims or those who have entered into a treaty with the Muslims. If no such thing is involved, it may be advantageous for Muslims to work in these armies so as to learn their secrets and be aware of their potential evil. In other words, if working in these armies could be of benefit, it may be permissible, otherwise it is not allowed."

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

It is my experience that most Muslims understand very little about their own religion

But of course you as a none Muslim know much better about their religion than they do. I suppose it is because you are more intelligent, Western, erudite and a Phd in Comparative World Religions.

Just joking there but can you tell us how you know what Muslims misunderstand about their religion. Obviously if you become a believer should not one's belief supersede your views on what they think?

edit on 19-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by JohhnyBGood

It is my experience that most Muslims understand very little about their own religion

But of course you as a none Muslim know much better about their religion than they do. I suppose it is because you are more intelligent, Western, erudite and a Phd in Comparative World Religions. Please enlighten us some more on your grand experiences on what is in the mind of your average every day Muslim.

SUBMISSION to Islam - not to pick and choose your beliefs and actions as a matter of personal concience.

But complete and utter submission without question to the revealed word of Allah through the Koran - regarded as the complete final and perfect truth for all time.

In other words you a a slave to this system from the moment you are born till the moment you die and beyond - you are owned mind body and soul.

To the extent that you do not fulfill this requirement then you are not a good muslim!

edit on 19-1-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: added something

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join