It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islam - The Biggest Threat to your Freedoms

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We face a very real danger, it's lapping at our shores, it's threatening not only our way of life but our childrens way of life.

In Europe especially Islam is becoming our biggest threat to freedom since World War 2, when the Nazi Regime attempted to destroy our freedoms we have today.

Here are a few examples:

I quote

In France no-go zones are referred to as Zones Urbaines Sensibles (Sensitive Urban Zones). Approximately 12 percent of all French in France live in a Sensitive Urban Zone (5 million out of approximately 60 million French)! Some of the zones are governed under Islamic Sharia law. From these no-go zones Islamic militants are waging guerrilla warfare against French police. The police are now taking to the streets in protest against the violence targeted at them in Lyons with police unions claiming there is a civil war against them.

www.geographictravels.com...

Frightening isnt it?

Whats even more frightening is that it has already started to happen in my home country

Islamic extremists have created "no-go" areas across Britain where it is too dangerous for non-Muslims to enter, one of the Church of England's most senior bishops warns today. The Rt Rev Michael Nazir-Ali, the Bishop of Rochester and the Church's only Asian bishop, says that people of a different race or faith face physical attack if they live or work in communities dominated by a strict Muslim ideology.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Wow terrifying.

But these are just a few people (cough cough) i hear you cry.

Well you are wrong, they have also infiltrated Goverment, watch this and begin to feel rage, his extremism starts to kick in near the end.

------

Make no mistake, they are no longer on your doorstep they are here in your home

So how do we face this threat? Do we sit these people down and talk? No, that hasnt worked.

Its time to muscle up, its time to fight for our fights, just like our forefathers did in World War 2.

People are rising up all over the UK and Europe

People are angry.
Very Angry.....
(strong language)

Across the Western World people are waking up to this very serious issue, the Goverment doesnt care, its cheap labour, they only care about lining there pockets, they dont care about the working class.

Civil unrest has started.

FAR-RIGHT agitators are warning that race riots could be sparked over Asian gangs who target young white girls for sex. Earlier this month, the ringleaders of a depraved 15-strong gang who groomed vulnerable girls as young as 12 for sex were given indefinite prison sentences.

Its just a matter of time

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Are you really going to attempt to churn out this despicable, pathetic, hateful and ignorant drivel again?

People that think like you would be the biggest threat but luckily your numbers are few.

CX

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I must admit, whilst some of the EDL maybe have good intentions, a lot of the time you might as well replace their videos with those of Combat 18.

Why do the saviours of our country feel the need to hide their faces? Looks like a bunch of footie thugs out for a scrap.

CX.
edit on 17/1/11 by CX because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
Are you really going to attempt to churn out this despicable, pathetic, hateful and ignorant drivel again?

People that think like you would be the biggest threat but luckily your numbers are few.

Perhaps you missed the part about bombing Denmark taking over the country and turning the wives into "war booty"
At which point does all this "peace luv dub" stuff become ignorant.

Where is our right to live peaceably in our own countries ?

ADDED: Actually I think the biggest threat to our freedoms is our govts reaction to them. Osama couldn't enact the patriot act. Hussein is'nt tapping my calls and email...
edit on 17-1-2011 by 46ACE because: added

edit on 17-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

If you believe everything you read on the internet you have more to worry about than Islam.

For the most part it is propoganda. Take for instance the 'no go' zones mentioned in the OP (and nearly all of the 'Oh Noes...Mulims!' threads you see). I have lived in two places now that have been labelled as such. As a white male I have never run into race related problems and neither have my many local white/black/asian friends.

Articles like this are purely designed to appeal to the ignorant, and it seems they work quite well in that regard.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Seriously, please stop with this fear mongering, bigoted dross!

Posts such as this, just drag this site down and are just embarrassing.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42

Ahh the second biggest threat, the far left agenda.

We all know what sort you are

Or have we forgotten about that already, the urinating and graffity painting over Winston Churchill?

But anarchists hijacked the event, setting off the most violent scenes of student unrest seen in Britain for decades. Militants from far-Left groups whipped up a mix of middle-class students and younger college and school pupils into a frenzy. The focus of the violence was Tory HQ in central London, where hundreds of thousands of pounds of damage was caused.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have never seen the EDL cause that much damage, have you?

It seems we are the only logical thinking people in the country

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You clearly don't know any muslims and if you do, certainly not as friends.

Also, you can't compare muslims to Nazis. It's quite insulting actually.

You're just using Nazis as the supreme fear mongering comparison.

Ridiculous...utterly.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Yes, and if you want to start with the immature labels, we all know what sort you are!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lnr42

Yes all of this is just propaganda there is no threat here:

Police have remanded in custody nine men who are suspected of being behind the terrorist attacks that were planned to take place against the London stock exchange and the US embassy. The nine men have all been charged with crimes relating to terrorism.

www.discountvouchers.co.uk...

MORE than 500 British Islamic extremists are planning terror strikes in the UK, according to secret figures obtained by the Daily Mirror. Some of the jihadists, who are being watched by MI5 and counter-terror police, have already obtained bomb-making materials.

www.mirror.co.uk...

An al-Qaeda-linked plot to target Christmas shoppers and tourists with a wave of suicide bomb attacks in London was foiled by a series of raids across the country yesterday.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The latest WikiLeaks revelation: 1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam and 40% want Sharia law

Around a third of young British Muslims favour killing in the name of Islam, according to a survey revealed by the WikiLeaks' publication of U.S. diplomatic cables.

A survey of 600 Muslim students at 30 universities throughout Britain found that 32 per cent of Muslim respondents believed killing in the name of religion is justified.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

-------------------

Nothing to see here folks, move along quietly

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Yes, and if you want to start with the immature labels, we all know what sort you are!

Your going to call me Racist? Even though i support a Group which is led cooperatly with a Indian Sikh called Guramit Singh?

Racist for being part of a group with Black members?

Then i have one video for you.
Enjoy

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

No you fool, because Islam, isn't a race!

Thanks, you've pretty much just done all my work for me, with that one statement!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Anyway, that's just some random photograph of some obscure young lads, only one of whom is black.

To be honest, they just look like thugs and I imagine they don't know much about this country or it's history.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is a sick and bigoted thread.

I am astounded this outrageous and fascistic thread is permited space on ATS.

CX

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What i can't stand about the EDL, is that the group appear to be littered with people who are indeed racist, who are indeed out for violence, and there are many videos on the net supporting this if only they were played alongside the videos of the angelic side of the group.

I know there are members of the EDL that show willing when it comes to their ideologies, but the ones that are proven to be more like the NF and the BNP, nothing seems to be done about them. They will still be welcomed at every demo in their EDL gear....masks and all.

Thats not getting into the links to other more dodgy groups that have been highlighted. However an EDL supporter will not ever go into that will they?

Sorry, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine is that the majority of the people in those vids are young lads with imaginary lat syndrome, aching to be seen as part of a "hard looking group".

Not the kind of people i want representing me. Not the way they do it.

CX.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The latest WikiLeaks revelation: 1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam and 40% want Sharia law Around a third of young British Muslims favour killing in the name of Islam, according to a survey revealed by the WikiLeaks' publication of U.S. diplomatic cables. A survey of 600 Muslim students at 30 universities throughout Britain found that 32 per cent of Muslim respondents believed killing in the name of religion is justified.

Unjustly killing someone in Islam is prohibited. Those who say otherwise are not abiding by the Rules of Islam.

You should take a look into extremist sects, such as WAHHABIS. The terrorism comes from them and there ill interpretation of the Qur'an and Religious texts - the follow a literalist approach to the Qur'an.

Look at this interview taken by PBS - they interviewed a boy who went to a Wahhabi School. Here are the questions and responses for 1 - 3 the boy gave.

Reporter: If you go to school in Saudi Arabia, what do you learn about people who are not followers of Wahhabi, of the prophet?

Boy: "The religious curriculum in Saudi Arabia teaches you that people are basically two sides: Salafis [Wahhabis], who are the winners, the chosen ones, who will go to heaven, and the rest. The rest are Muslims and Christians and Jews and others.

They are either kafirs, who are deniers of God, or mushrak, putting gods next to God, or enervators, that's the lightest one. The enervators of religion who are they call the Sunni Muslims who ... for instance, celebrate Prophet Mohammed's birthday, and do some stuff that is not accepted by Salafis.

And all of these people are not accepted by Salafi as Muslims. As I said, "claimant to Islam." And all of these people are supposed to be hated, to be persecuted, even killed. And we have several clergy -- not one Salafi clergy -- who have said that against the Shi'a and against the other Muslims. And they have done it in Algeria, in Afghanistan. This is the same ideology. They just have the same opportunity. They did it in Algeria and Afghanistan, and now New York. ..."

Reporter: What do you mean, it reached New York?

Boy: "Well, when it was a local problem, the American media did not really care much about it. But until September 11, you saw how this faith of hate, I call it, did to all of us, to New Yorkers and to the rest of the world, honestly. ..."

Reporter: But the Saudi government has condemned what happened on September 11....

Boy: "... Yes, Prince Nayif condemned bin Laden, and other princes... Prince Turki condemned bin Laden. They did not condemn that message. They condemned bin Laden. ... Bin Laden learned this in Saudi Arabia. He didn't learn it in the moon. That message that Bin Laden received, it still is taught in Saudi Arabia. And if bin Laden dies, and this policy or curriculum stays, we will have other bin Ladens. ..."

It can be found here:

www.pbs.org...

They inflict these egregious acts upon the Muslims and non-Muslims and, in addition, label this act as "jihad" - one of the prohibitions of jihad is to kill the women and children, which is something Wahhabis are blatantly doing.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
This is a sick and bigoted thread.

I am astounded this outrageous and fascistic thread is permited space on ATS.

How so?

You havnt been a member for long.

You missed all the threads about how Israel needs to be destroyed, and how Jews are the scum of the Earth.

If fanatical muslims are allowed to scream there views on how Danish women should be treated as "War Booty" Then im allowed to make my point heard aswell, freedom of speech works both ways.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So you have to stoop to their level and make some tit for tat thread?

Is that what this is?

How mature of you!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Have some people even bothered reading the title?

--------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Radical Islam"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

So you have to stoop to their level and make some tit for tat thread?

Is that what this is?

How mature of you!

What would of happened if people didnt oppose the KKK?

You think you have the right attitude, but you fail to realise how wrong you truly are.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join