It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islam - The Biggest Threat to your Freedoms

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

"My opinion radicalisation is being done very personally, where people are picked out and are bein manpulated outside the mosque, maybe through the interenet or something."

This is my understanding of the mechanism. There may be spotters in the Mosques but the major action is done outside over informal house meetings that use any argument to suck the people with a vulnerable personality in embrace fundamentalism. This is not like fundamentalist christian sects that have a clear name like Baptists or Plymouth Bretheren and a church. This is so much more informal and therefore difficult to break.

Broad brush approaches will not work and attacking the peaceful moslems may drive some over the edge.

The guys may be successful,and academically able etc. but whatever the crack is in their psyches that is how the recruiters get in and turn them. There was a brilliant article in Prospect magazine that explained what was happening in Leeds.

edit on 20-1-2011 by tiger5 because: typo

i think you mate have hit the nail well and truly on the head. That is exactly it, these spotters would pick on 'vulnerable' targets.

This is exactly how TPTB select their idols, ever heard of MK ultra? or Monarch programming?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why any nation would allow a "no go zone" where immigrants create essentially a sovereign territory with the host nations borders. This is an invasion, so why is it being tolerated. It is one thing to respect religious beliefs, but a completely different thing to allow immigrants to carve out part of the territory of your nation.

Send in someone with hidden cameras, and possibly armor and weapons just in case. Have them record those who approach them, and send them out of the neighborhood. After several incursions collecting evidence, send in a heavily armed force and arrest these traitors, and charge them for being just that. Arrest the leaders behind these people, shut down the Mosque if it is associated with these actions, and turn it into the local police department.

The government should be coming down hard on these radicals. Not only put the leaders in prison, but put them in isolation so that they can not lead from inside the jail. Otherwise, it seems that it is only a matter of time until a bloody war is being fought on the streets of Europe. Do you want to live in that kind of hell?

Muslims feel that they will win, that this is inevitable. They see the only way they can be stopped is if Europe remembers their barbaric roots. This is what things may come down to.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Islam is the perfect religion to serve as a tool for the PTB, and especially to the people who would like to see our planet ruled by those who claim divine rights, as in the days of the dark ages.

There is nothing to change about Islam for it to serve in this function. The only thing that is needed is to keep the aggression in check until they feel they have the numbers to take over.

Let's face reality, the oil industry has the money to pay off enough politicians to put this kind of plan into action, and that is exactly what they seem to be doing.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

What I don't understand is why any nation would allow a "no go zone"

The USA does this too, and has for a long time now.

One of my good friends was a cop for a little while in Detroit, back in the '60's. He tells blood-curdling tales of violence, far off the radar of the average person.

He has said that at Detroit PD headquarters back then, there was a big map on the wall, and there were indeed
"no go" zones designated. For those who have never heard of this, get ready for a small clarification: Even the COPS did not usually go into those areas!

I wondered what would happen if an old lady called from within one of the zones, was being robbed, etc. He said that if the call came at night, a couple patrol cars might show up the next morning. Two cars, absolute minimum, and four cops, or policy was that they would not enter.

It was a time when not just Bloods and Crips ruled the 'hood, but the Black Panthers were also very active, and very militant.

Today, there are even signs posted in many American cities that warn people that they are entering at their own risk. I have seen some of these signs myself, down in the Watts area of Los Angeles. If you begin to encroach on these areas, no one will have to tell you to lock your doors, and get out quick. It will be obvious, especially if you're not the right color.

To me, it sounds "normal" to hear that insular Muslim communities are following a similar pattern. Blacks and Latinos in the US are the larger ethnic/racial groups that can become quite dangerous (especially when they know that the cops aren't going to show, until much later), but I can see this kind of thing in Europe, wherever minority communities gain a critical mass.

Obviously, it's pathetic that such lawlessness is not just tolerated, but perhaps even "accepted" as just the way things are. The friend I mentioned quit his job in disgust after his partner was killed, and he knew who was responsible, and the higher-ups insisted that he "let it go". A COP, killed, and fellow cops bow to political forces that could care less about justice. This particular instance involved the Panthers, and there were apparently major political considerations during some of those years, and if a little guy died, it was easier to not ignite a full-blown war.

For those who might laugh at the idea that a "war" could ignite, I was in Los Angeles during the Watts riots, and was also downtown during some of the OJ nonsense. For those who never heard of the Watts riots, the National Guard had to be brought in to restore order as half the town was torched.

I don't know if political issues are involved in the UK concerning these matters, but I'm guessing that they would have to be. We can only hope that the authorities know what they're doing, perhaps managing scarce personnel, etc. It's wrong of course, but there must be reasons for why things are this way.

JR

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Islam is the perfect religion to serve as a tool for the PTB, and especially to the people who would like to see our planet ruled by those who claim divine rights, as in the days of the dark ages.

There is nothing to change about Islam for it to serve in this function. The only thing that is needed is to keep the aggression in check until they feel they have the numbers to take over.

Let's face reality, the oil industry has the money to pay off enough politicians to put this kind of plan into action, and that is exactly what they seem to be doing.

Poet, I completely agree that Islam is a very powerful tool in the hands of our masters. But like fire, it isn't something that can be fooled with too carelessly.

TPTB are seemingly so ambitious, that they are OK enlisting a very dangerous tiger to further their ends. But if they make too many mistakes, things can get off the rails, and years of good planning can be wasted.

We can only hope!

As far as there being nothing to change in Islam, I'm not sure that is the case. The fact is, "Islam" as we know it today has been subjected to interesting forces over the past couple hundred years that suggest it wasn't powerful enough to do the job, at least as it was naturally unfolding. The Ottoman Empire is a great example of a certain "laxity" that continually threatens to "soften" Islam from within, unless the flames are intentionally fanned.

I think that is exactly what we have seen. TPTB don't want a "lazy" tiger, because they've got a big job to do! So they poke it, and prod it, and have to keep it riled enough to continue a relentless pace. To me, it seems that TPTB aren't as "patient" as they could be, since simple birthrates will allow Muslim dominance rather shortly. But mere numbers aren't enough.

Another way to put it, "quantity" is obviously important, but our masters seem to prefer particular "qualities" as well. During this phase of their plan, Islam needs to be "radical". Muslims need to be soldiers. They need to fight "the enemy" (wherever they are told he exists).

It's probable that as the numbers increase, we will actually see the pendulum swing back to less and less violence. And then, when the particular phase of the job is done, the few remaining "radical" Muslims will indeed be terminated (by their own of course), leaving only the most slavish behind. The "faith" will then change accordingly!

IMHO, I don't see the "oil industry" as behind this. Not exactly. Oil is another very powerful tool in the hands of our masters, but the hammer is not the hand that holds it.

JR

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nastyj

Were most religions started by TPTB, or merely subverted afterward? I don't think it matters that much for practical purposes, because you still have the same situation we have today. And I think that the "subversion" theory is less threatening, although the hardcore would still be a long way from quitting their faith of course.

Hey mate i just want to say, your post is awesome starred, raises many interesting points and valid arguments, exactly the way a debate or discussion should be going.

Hey im not sure if i agree with you there, the difference between TPTB starting a religion to further their agenda or to subvert one would have dramatic differences. The difference between the ideologies of TPTB and mainstream religion is that one is polytheistic while another is monotheistic in its most general definition.
The two sides are opposite, without a middle ground at all.

The question is why would TPTB create mutliple monotheistic religions to only fight them? I mean if they wanted control they could do that, they do not need to create an enemy to do it. Back during the early revelations like the Old testament, there was no other monotheistic big religion, so it wasnt at all about turning one monotheistic religion on another. It was simply a war between the pagan/polytheists, and the first Jews.

Why would TPTB of the times, Egyptian empire, Roman Empire etc invent a monotheistic religion to topple their own kingdom only to rebuild it and topple it again, why start 1001 wars if you are controlling both sides, i dont understand how any level of control would be build if it were the case that TPTB created a religion.

Thank you for your very thoughtful and courteous reply nastyj. I also have found myself starring some of your posts. You are clear proof that not all Muslims follow the silly "stereotype" Westerners have been fed!

Regarding intentionally created religions, I'm actually a "moderate" on that issue. As I said, I don't think we have to really "go there", especially when we're talking about religions originating very far back in time. I realize that others like to "keep it simple", and they do in fact believe religion is mostly manufactured by TPTB. But I'm OK with the idea that religion is "harnessed", and in many cases subverted as well, based on the needs of TPTB.

Regarding your treatment of monotheism being a threat to TPTB, I think I'll leave that alone for now. I personally do not think that it is a "threat" to our masters per se, rather, the notion that there is a "master" above them "can become" a threat, if adherents are not kept in sufficient control. Perhaps not a big difference ultimately, I certainly see what you're saying.

While there are some reasonable religionists, who can concede that their religions have likely been subverted, there is a variety of religionist that not only will not accept the possibility, but even if they hear you out, and accept a thing "for argument's sake", they then go into another mode, proclaiming that God will surely set things right, so forget TPTB, they will all pay in the end, when God (finally) decides to take his revenge! Hard to ever make progress with folks like that.

Yeah lol, i do tend to fit this category sometimes, I would say that God would settle the scores through the prophecies that are indeed being fulfilled as we speak.
However, it is ignorant to say that religion is not being infiltrated or being subverted to push agendas. These people will try to paint religion in such manner as to hide or even lie about it to sell it and convert people, yet it goes against their own religion in the first place to do so.
However such is not the case with TPTB, who will lie and plan ahead to further their goals of domination and control. This is the biggest difference in between Religionists and TPTB, religionist cannot band together and scheme such operations to further their religious control as they will most likely have to sell out their own ideals and religious beliefs in the process.
The problem with TPTB is that they have been long planning these things, if you stuy about the old bavarian illuminati, Robert Anton Wilson, and numerous other think tanks and great philosophers, these highly intellectual people plan things 1001 steps ahead of the rest, spanning many generations. It is impossible to counter such a force, they will use the worst, the most ingenious and efficient way to control people, the only way to fight back is to use their own methods of control against them, but that would have you selling your ideals and beliefs by doing acts against your better nature. That is why the only way to combat them is to have faith in a divine intermediary that religionists believe in.

If you have faith, then believing that "God/Allah" will come to the rescue (eventually) is actually your only "final" option, regardless of present appearances. Otherwise, you would not have the faith.

I hope you will regard this next statement as a respectful observation, but IMO, the above attitude would suggest that there is a kind of "fatalism" in believing that God will ultimately save you, that plays perhaps "too well" into our master's hands. Obviously, this is not a weakness that only Islam is vulnerable to, it is a central factor of theistic belief in general, and our masters have indeed spent much time thinking about how best to exploit this kind of thing.

As for Western populations moving away from their traditional religions, yes, that has been interesting, as many other things rush in to fill that void. And many of those other things, as you suggest, do seem to be offered by the NWO crowd, so we should all be careful of what we have come to believe, and why. Could be we're playing into our assigned roles.

Yes it is true, western populations are moving away from traditional religions, some on the right path, some totally forgetting their religious roots (which is the most common) and some totally on the wrong path.
I see that most so called christians, nearly all of them the i ahve known in my life, my friends etc. None of them hardly identify themselves with christianity, it has long since been lost practiced. Most have slipped into the belief of Agnostic, thought they dont know why, only becasue they know too little of their own faith, because it hasnt been practiced or been neglected, from this crowed also people have become vehemently atheist too, all this spanning multi generations.
The thing is, over the course of these generations and the advances in science, people somehow came to the conclusion that religion has totally been debunked when in fact it hasnt at all. The common folk tend to fall to the assumption that with all this scientific knowledge that religion is old and backwards. Yet they forget taht the religionists themselves were the ones to ahve advanced such and such technology and thinking in the first place.
Imo this degeneration of thought has lead to, a rise in athiesm, i dont believe that atheist is a sect that grew and built with teachings and new thinking, but instead people fell into it.
The education system in western society, especially for the younger ages, has absolutly no concern for such subjects involving thinking, ideas, philosophy etc. And such is the system that has been established by the PTB.
In some ways we have definitely played into the hands of the PTB.

Religion can never be totally "debunked", and I feel OK saying that as an agnostic. It's not "falsifiable". Certainly hardcore "atheism" can become practically a "religion", so we have to be careful of labels.

I like what you say about the educational systems in the West. They have become robot-factories.

As far as playing into the hands of our masters, they are subtle, mostly, we have no idea of just how much we are influenced. In Pakistan, a very Muslim nation, their "elite" (such as they are!), pride themselves on their superior "English" educational system, just as in India. Well, it's certainly nice that they teach mathematics (unlike in the USA), but perhaps they might wonder why so many "educated" Muslims are actually "Westernized"...

I'm not sure I see a plan for the destruction of Islamic civilization, although from our present vantage point, I can see why many may think it could be in "the plan".

Well at least we can agree there most definitely is a plan

Imo, islam is the only religion that like people have said in a negative way it is 1200AD lol. Yet since revelation to now, the Quran has remained unchanged and unaltered as it has been memorised and passed down through generations upon generations. This and the fact that Islam is a very strict religion that i think we can both agree on is a lot more practiced in as it is more of a way of life then simply a belief system. It has been practiced almost like a culture, which is Islam does tend to get blamed by the practices of such cultures, pakistan iran etc etc.
It is because of this, and the fact that islamic life has been engrained so ehavily upon the lives of the muslims that practice it, and the fact they remain isolated from the changed the PTB implement through the governing system/education system etc etc. is the fact that it is the least able to be controlled, which is why massive measures are being taken to subvert it. We cant let what happened in civilisations in the apst happen over and over again falling for the same mistakes.

IMO, Islam tends to generate a kind of universal "culture" wherever it finds itself. Much like Catholicism in old Europe, it didn't matter if the Catholic found himself in Germany, England, or Spain, they adhered to at least a "subculture" that actually superseded the specific differences of their nations. Obviously, theology plays no small part in this, but the point is, this is exactly where religious culture meets the emerging "global" culture.

Our masters understand this very well. They have spent much time using "education" (programming), their media, to transform the entire world!

Let me digress for a moment and tell you about my fist college roommate, Mohammed, from Pakistan. I was astounded when I learned that he knew (by heart) every Eagles song! The Eagles? And yet, he was certainly not the only Muslim who was in love with Western culture, in so many ways, even if he dared not admit such a thing to himself.

In looking at the Ottoman Empire again, we can indeed see that a very "modern", and even "secular" global culture is very feasible within the Islamic context. No, many Muslims may not like it put quite this way, but I foresee a global "culture" that is very much "Muslim", and yet, will be anything but, seen from a "conservative" perspective today. A lot to this of course, but I don't want to derail the thread.

As you point out in your post, Islam has many qualities that seemingly make it a rather "slavish" religion. Why would our masters want such a thing as that to disappear? Wouldn't that be the sort of thing they might like to harness? Perhaps it could be something that will be built upon?

Yes it appears to be slavish, but for all tribes there ever was in history like the natives etc, they all had their system and it appears to be slavish because people always stayed within their belief system or culture.
But the fact that it is slavish i will tell you is all propaganda. The only slaves we are is to God, and only him.
Look at TPTB and theire contorl systems, capitalist, hierarchical based systems, where there is an elite t run the masses, this elite are people, people rulin over people. All for profit, power to fill their superiority complex.

Look at the teaching of all religions, religion gives power to the people, it teaches equality between men, when people say islam and muslims think they are superior to everyone, they ned to look at their government, because in todays society in who can build the most,mke the most money, it is based 999999% more on superiority then anythin else. Hell, at least our masters are God, and divinte forces. Yet the masses decide to give up their beliefs to the Elite humans who believe in their luciferic practices that they can deify themselves, and proclaim sovereignty over man.

The thing that makes them able to control people easily is to give them 'pleasures', money, materialistic things that everyone values, an 'easy' life so to speak, where as the religious person has to strive to stay godly, stay away from pleasures an all in all have a more 'boring' time. When one is presented with such rewards in front of them, then control can easily be made. Look at society and the kids nowadays, they have been desensitized by stripping them of their morals etc. making all the bad things appear to be good. Music, clubbing, sex, materialistic things, wealth, etc.

Here I must respectfully disagree with you my friend. I realize I am showing my agnostic colors here, but religion seems to give the wrong kind of "power" to the people. I won't go down as far as proclaiming it is merely the "opiate" of the peoples, however, it is damn close, in it's typical application.

You mention that our masters use "pleasures" as part of their control. And so it is. However, they not only use the carrot, they probably almost enjoy using the stick even more!

What better "stick" has ever been produced than the exclusively religious stick of torments beyond the grave? In the West, the Christian version of Hell was so over-the-top, that it alone probably accounted for a sizable amount of the exodus from religion.

Back to the perhaps inflammatory word I used, "slavish". In fact, this may surprise you, but I don't necessarily feel that Islam is "slavish" enough! I realize that the enemies of Islam will probably wonder what I could mean, but Islam, as we find it, is not anymore "slavish" really, than Judaism. Yes, you don't eat pork! Of course you pray per prescription. Yes, your women are not allowed to be quite as beastly as the pagan. Big deal.

I have spent some time studying this matter, and I have written about it of course. Islam is NOT the "slave religion" that the West wants to characterize it as. Certainly, women's issues are bound to offend the average Westerner, but how often are true radical "exemptions" paraded around as being the norm? The Westerner sees an African Muslim beating the crap out of a woman in public, and assumes this is the norm everywhere there is a Muslim majority. No, you won't see such a thing in Turkey! But no one cares to make the obvious distinction that the beating was more "African", than Muslim.

My studies have actually indicated that a DIFFERENT religion than Islam has been created by our masters, not actually so long ago, and it is a far superior "slave religion", because it was made that way by our masters. It is a "diabolical" creation, if I may use the term, but no one will worry about that. It would not suit our master's plans to have us worrying about their creation, rather, they will have us focus on something else instead. And then, when it's too late, we will finally learn of their deception. But by that time, our grandchildren will already be in chains!

If the latter ideas are valid, then logically that leads to other conclusions. That is, perhaps "they" (Muslims) are not the true intended targets at all. Could it be that European civilization and religion and culture and even "race"...could it be that they are the "real" target after all?

I dont know about you but imo it seems that most global links have been made, most of the superpowers in the world are already allies with eachother. Only a minority remain, and that lies within muslim countries imo.
If i were to give you a religious interpretation, then these ties that fit together and connection made exactly fit the prophecy of Gog Magog/ Y'ajuj wa M'ajuj, Basicall TPTB alliance before unifying them with the NWO and dajjal/antichrist.
Everything that is happening in the world, science, etc are all going hand in hand with religious prophecies. IMO Religion is moving further and further from being debunked in this modern age. That is why the increase in TPTB operations is escalating. Everon in ATS can feel this culmination of events, be they religious or not, im sur eyou would agree here.

I can very much sympathize from where you are coming from. I can see how you might feel like the Muslim countries are indeed the underdog, and against the superpowers, of course things are going to get worse, before they can possibly get better.

But I personally am looking further down the line. I am looking 50 years into the future. A century. At that time, the birthrate of the Islamic world will have only one serious rival, and it will be found in Asia. Only CHINA has the demographic potential to truly challenge Islam. Yes, I know, TPTB may unleash pandemics, abuse science against populations, utilize massive war, etc. Scary, for sure.

But I don't think Islam has to worry as much as Europe, or the West has to worry. Sorry, just calling it like I see it.

HOWEVER, the bigger picture is that Islam will indeed fight a huge battle. BUT, it will NOT be with the West really. The really important battle will be fought AFTER the "battle" with the West dies down.

There will come a point, not so far off, when the white man is mostly a memory, an irritating small minority perhaps. The world will be different, Islam will enjoy a period of short-lived "triumph". But from within their own ranks, a New Religion will suddenly rise, and REPLACE their triumph, with a very shallow victory.

This new religion will finally actually be a genuine "slave religion", and very few will have seen it even coming.

If so, then much of the last century might suddenly make more sense. Where did we actually see so much war? Europe. That alone accounts for a rather large global demographic "shift". By "intention"? Why so? Where did we see a huge cultural shift? The West. Again, by intention? Where is this heading?

"If" TPTB are mostly responsible for these larger historical changes that we have seen, then we should wonder what they are up to. Did they really intentionally rile the Arab world (through the Israeli installation, together with their intelligence agencies), only to plan on their ultimate destruction? Couldn't they have gone about that differently? Why would they not attempt a different manufactured "enemy"? Why was Europe, or Europeans (wherever they are), or the "West" set as the "enemy" in this game? Don't these kinds of questions make sense?

Excellent questions mate, (i cant seem to give a thumbs up lol d'oh) i dont think we will get a solid answer to that until its too late....

SO now for my interpretation. What we are seeing, the rise, the spread, and the intentional radicalization of Islam, primarily through their higher birthrates, but certainly aided by criminal Western immigration policies, this we have on one hand.

On the other is a simultaneous decline of Europeans (with birthrates almost as laughable as Jewish ones), as well as a sharp cultural shift, away from traditional core values, with the values assigned the least emphasis not surprisingly being related to self-preservation itself.

This last one should be carefully evaluated, because it suggests a longer-term strategy that has been perpetrated upon the people that does not bode well for their future.

IMO, Muslims can mostly relax in the coming decades. Yes, they will continue to wear the "black hat", they will be victims of vilification, many will die, but the good news (for them) is that far more will be born.

Another thumbs up, definite arguments raised, and would love to hear them answered, i think from reading m y above replies, you will start to get my theory on what is happening.

As for muslims relaxing, easier said than done when tons of brother and sisters are bing killed for evil causes. We do not believe that having a bigger family will fix this problem lol, most muslims including me believe that we are too close to the end. In fact my opinion, God willing i live a long life, i will end up witnessing the major signs unfold (then again maybe i would rather die before these great tribulations occur, as it has been prophecised that this will be the harshest time for not just the muslim but the monotheistic godloving indivuals (.<

I will admit that I can get very weak when I see a lovely young maiden from India, or Latin America. Indeed, there are shades of brown, to die for.

BTW, thank you for not immediately labeling me a "racist", I'm going to friend you for that! Ah, that is seemingly the ATS way. And a chap like me can hardly ever get a break. I've been called a bigot, a Jew, a Nazi, a racist, a Muslim, a Christian, an atheist...Everyone is so desperate to put us in a box it seems.

You are absolutely right-on mate when you make the observation that our masters are very interested in "race". I'm stuck bringing up the topic many times, precisely because it is an issue that our masters hold so dear to their hearts. That doesn't mean I agree with them. I abhor their vile desire to destroy "race", or nations really, that give so much joy to the world with their differences. I can tell you the truth, if Mexican food was ever taken away from me, I would be an unhappy man.

OK, so let's ask, why exactly do TPTB focus so much attention of "race"? The cat was out of the bag when they installed the Nazi regime in Germany, and they openly experimented with eugenics. Israel today, they are very much at the forefront of this horrible enterprise, having searched for a "silver-bullet" to target only "Arabs" for decades now. Thankfully, they have failed, seeing that their own people would likely be killed as well if they ever attempted such foolishness as unleashing a virus, etc.

As I've said before, our masters ardently desire a future "Plantation", where they will rule a mostly submissive population, that is not quite too stupid to serve them, and yet not "too smart", to ever really challenge them. Here's where a warning should go out to the Jews who unwittingly serve their interests. There may come a day...

SO, what do we actually see today? We see a cultural movement that enshrines interracial sexual relations, and marriage. If Jewish Hollywood can get away with pairing the virtually "traditional" black male, with white girl, no one is allowed to talk of it much, in the PC-controlled world. Why is this promoted so much? Why will I be called "racist" for even mentioning it?

I will ask: Is there an "agenda", and what is it? Do the elite feel "threatened" by any group that has an "identity", beyond what they choose to give them? Whether they are white, black, Muslim, Jewish...each group has an "identity", that can perhaps be mobilized against the "Master" of the plantation.

Perhaps they feel that if these ancient lines, perhaps "god given" are erased, they will enjoy far more control.

Again, my thanks to anyone who is able to engage in civil discourse. If we don't begin to discuss things, from the perspective that we ALL have a COMMON enemy, these PTB, then how indeed will we ever hope to challenge them, and eventually stop them?

JR

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The UK has no “No GO” zones where moslems rule. I think someone mentioned that France does but then is that simply an area of softly-softly policing?

At the moment the standard infiltration and counterinsurgency methods may not be as effective as have been against the IRA simply because the necessary backgrounds cannot be faked. A primarily white security force cannot successfully infiltrate radical Islam because of skin colour and also because they cannot fake the necessary background in say Somalia or Pakistan. I don’t know if posing as white converts would be a method of infiltration but such conversion in England are still novel except for Cat Stevens.

As a side not to blame multiculturalism is wrong because you cannot eradicate a culture and a culture under pressure from a hostile host culture turns inwards creating hero types pump up on anti genocidal ideology as well as mental health problems.

When people talk about moslem ghettos these ghettos may be only51% moslem in a few blocks.

The Government will jail criminals and keep the high profile fundamentalist Imans in check the moslem prison population is rising which is cause for concern as the prisons can also be recruiting grounds for fundamentalist moslems.

The majority of moslems keep on the right side of the law because they are grateful to UK and want to work as do most immigrants.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by poet1b

The UK has no “No GO” zones where moslems rule. I think someone mentioned that France does but then is that simply an area of softly-softly policing?

At the moment the standard infiltration and counterinsurgency methods may not be as effective as have been against the IRA simply because the necessary backgrounds cannot be faked. A primarily white security force cannot successfully infiltrate radical Islam because of skin colour and also because they cannot fake the necessary background in say Somalia or Pakistan. I don’t know if posing as white converts would be a method of infiltration but such conversion in England are still novel except for Cat Stevens.

As a side not to blame multiculturalism is wrong because you cannot eradicate a culture and a culture under pressure from a hostile host culture turns inwards creating hero types pump up on anti genocidal ideology as well as mental health problems.

When people talk about moslem ghettos these ghettos may be only51% moslem in a few blocks.

The Government will jail criminals and keep the high profile fundamentalist Imans in check the moslem prison population is rising which is cause for concern as the prisons can also be recruiting grounds for fundamentalist moslems.

The majority of moslems keep on the right side of the law because they are grateful to UK and want to work as do most immigrants.

There are No go areas in the UK.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

If you walk down the street and a group of Muslim yobs start screaming crap at you and tell you to get out of their area, is this not a no go area?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by johnyelland1234

“If you walk down the street and a group of Muslim yobs start screaming crap at you and tell you to get out of their area, is this not a no go area? “

Well I had a similar thing with football hooligans and you need to read up on the experiences of the Windrush travellers. So I suppose that the whole of the UK is a No go Area to someone.

However I mentioned the police in the same paragraph because my point was about the absence of Police No Go areas in the UK due to Moslems. I repeat that there are actually no No Go Areas for Police in the Moslem Community.

You then gave me a selection of newspapers.
The first was by Bishop Nazir-Ali. Kindly note that he is a Bishop and therefore ask yourself what is his agenda regarding the Abrahamic competitor? Not it is a warning but there is no specific No Go area. Also there is no mention of the police.

The second is slightly more relevant to your reply. It does mention an incident in Leytontonstone. Please take a look at the link below. The church is still standing by the way. Some idiot yells out some complete tripe about a Muslim Zone well guess what It is neither a No Go Area for the police nor is it one for whites or Christians of any shade. I was out there last year with no hassle and I have friends out there also who are actually Pagans hence should be hated even more than Xtians.

en.wikipedia.org...

I worked in Birmingham up to the end of 2010. I went into Small heath most evenings and again saw whites people and various shades of Xtian there. I can conform that West Midlands police had a presence there as several Asians are arrested there daily.

I lost friends, countrymen and co religionists in 9/11 I also missed 7/7 kings cross by about 15 minutes. I dislike Fundies of any religion. Life is too big for fundamentalism.

I just do not see any reason for hysteria or fearmongering.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It is my opinion that the crime ridden hell hole ghettos were intentionally created by the people pulling the strings to undermine our rights starting back in the sixties. It was an extremely effective tool for spreading paranoia. I do not know how big of a role the Black Panthers played, but if what you are saying is correct, then they played a major role, and whether or not they realized it, they served the interests of those who want to turn us all into slaves. It is well known that the Black Panthers and the Muslim movement in the U.S. has worked diligently to spread racism against Europeans.

Considering how many Africans were taken as slaves to Arabia by the Muslims, and that they would cut off the junk of all male slaves, thus no African slave population in Arabia, I can't understand why anyone of African descent would embrace Islam.

The crime ridden ghettos of the U.S. were simply areas with extremely high levels of violence, what seems to be developing in Europe are zones were invaders disguised as immigrants have taken over parts of the host country where they have been allowed to immigrate.

Don't forget that these crime ridden ghettos created justification for a whole lot of jobs in law enforcement and criminal justice. This is how we have morphed into a police state.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It is sad how the innocent, or at least seemingly innocent or ignorant, can be used by others as tools and weapons, but it doesn't change the fact that those under attack have to do what they need to do in order to defend themselves and their own.

This seems to be what it is coming down to.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Haven't been there myself, but I have read numerous accounts, and the problem seems to be the same everywhere. Throughout Europe, India, Africa, Indonesia, Asia, the problem seems to be the same. Islam is consistently the aggressor, while trying to cling to the claim of being the victim.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It is well known that the Black Panthers and the Muslim movement in the U.S. has worked diligently to spread racism against Europeans.

Considering how many Africans were taken as slaves to Arabia by the Muslims, and that they would cut off the junk of all male slaves, thus no African slave population in Arabia, I can't understand why anyone of African descent would embrace Islam.

Well the situation with the panthers was that it was for community defence. Considering the academic backing they had and the maoist line they follwed they were hailed as defenders of the black community which was under siege from the police at the time.

Or did you believe that they just formed to mess with people???

milwaukeecourieronline.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Those were different times to now and anti black racism was a major problem.

Read Huey P Newton “Revolutionary suicide”. Also check Angela Davis ( Mind the 'fro).

On the topic of black people joining Islam yes I do not understand it. I can only believe that they have not purged themselves of Abrahamic religions. Many men were converted to Islam inside prison. In prison it is apparently necessary to belong to a grouping or get beaten by everyone. Of course for many it is only the fundamentalist arm of Islam that would do a la Nation of Islam.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

It is my opinion that the crime ridden hell hole ghettos were intentionally created by the people pulling the strings to undermine our rights starting back in the sixties. It was an extremely effective tool for spreading paranoia....

Don't forget that these crime ridden ghettos created justification for a whole lot of jobs in law enforcement and criminal justice. This is how we have morphed into a police state.

I like your last point there, and it certainly seems to make sense based on what we have seen.

I think that ghettos were something that developed "naturally", to an extent, and once established, were noticed by TPTB as just too powerful to waste.

In the US prior to WW2, most of the black population was still in the South. After WW2 however, things changed, very quickly. The black soldier had served his country, but even more important, he had finally SEEN more of his country! Many rural blacks had never been more than a few miles from the place they were born prior to the War.

Adding to this was something mostly positive, the fact that GI's could now get a higher education, although fewer blacks took advantage of this than whites.

Another thing that seems to have happened is that white attitudes were changed somewhat by the War as well. I read about one employer who never would have hired blacks before the War, but afterward, realized they had fought and died and bled red like anyone else, and he began gradually hiring more blacks, especially if they had served.

Black migration was mainly to JOBS, that were mainly in big cities. Of course, they ended up in the growing ghettos.

Then policies were introduced to greatly aggravate the situation. Was there "overcrowding" in black tenements? Well then, "Projects" were proposed that would provide cheap housing. Of course, that was the worst thing to do, and these Projects became the centers of crime that would only get worse, as the CIA deployed their drug addiction strategy.

Vietnam and the '60's was the next big step, and then with 9/11, today we have what we have.

It's interesting to read about how the intelligence agencies have infiltrated the various gangs and racial political groups. I read one piece about how the gangs were mobilized intentionally as sort of a "test" after the Rodney King beating. The overwhelming and virtually immediate response by the "black community" was something to behold. I'm not surprised that there was someone behind the scenes fanning the flames. Apparently that test was a big success.

Our media then goes to work, showing us the violence in the streets, and of course we get even more police, and more law, and more security.

9/11 was just a bigger "test" and I think most agree that it has been abused as a big excuse to take our freedoms.

If this is how they play ball, then the future doesn't look so great.

JR

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Or did you believe that they just formed to mess with people???

I think they were formed to mess with people. We are all getting played.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The ghettos were created intentionally. The banks have total control over home purchases, because they have complete say on who gets a mortgage. Through this control mechanism, blacks were intentionally segregated in the U.S. by banks.

This is a well hidden secret, but their is a documentary on this which is occasionally shown in the wee hours on PBS.

Who controls the money? What are the most profitable industries?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by tiger5

Haven't been there myself, but I have read numerous accounts, and the problem seems to be the same everywhere. Throughout Europe, India, Africa, Indonesia, Asia, the problem seems to be the same. Islam is consistently the aggressor, while trying to cling to the claim of being the victim.

They claim victimhood because it grants them legitimacy according to the Koran to wage jihad against their host nations.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
A case in point
This guy has been the Gatekeeper for muslim access to the White house since the 90's!

:

“We are charged by almighty Allah to protect our fellow brothers and sisters and we know of many, so many, here in America and across the globe who are in dire need of protection … A Muslim is a brother to a Muslim. Neither he harms him nor does he hand him to another for harm. … Here in the United States, Muslims are often faced with discrimination, harassment and outright hatred. Mosques are burned. Islamic centers are vandalized, desecrated. Mosques and Islamic centers and schools face constant discriminatory zoning decisions. Muslim families are harassed and hindered from travel from at airports as they are profiled as quote unquote terrorists or security risks. … Our freedoms, my dear brothers and sisters, are under attack. Our freedom to associate with whomsoever we choose, to speak out politically and religiously, to travel, to practice our faith as Allah has instructed us as God-fearing men and women must be protected. And these rights must be defended with all the determination, all the resources, all the unyielding vigilance of the believing mujahid. … This is the mark of the Muslim. The earliest defenders of Islam would defend their more numerous and better equipped oppressors, because the early Muslims loved death, dying for the sake of almighty Allah, more than the oppressors of Muslims loved life. This must be the case where we– when we are fighting life’s other battles. … [W]hat are our oppressors going to do with people like us? We’re prepared to give our lives for the cause of Islam.”

Who said that?

Suhail Khan, a Bush administration veteran, has presented himself as a moderate, pro-American voice in the Muslim Community. But new videos cast serious doubt on that image he’s carefully groomed for himself in Washington.

Mr. Khan has — unwittingly or not — helped the bad guys infiltrate the government, from one end of Pennsylvania Avenue to the other.

frontpagemag.com...

edit on 22-1-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: added link

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Are you sure you are not confusing Muslim Americans with zionist Jew Israeli first Americans?

Are you saying that crypto-Muslims are infiltrating America and stealing technology like the Jew Pollard or selling cheap "art" to American service personal outside military bases and government installations in order to collect data on Americans? Maybe you are making the claim that Muslims run a massive lobby group that uses blackmail and bribery against elected officials to enforce Israeli foreign policy in the US?

I suggest that you and zionist Jews are attacking American Muslims who are politically active because you see them as a threat to Israel and not America. It is good that Americans who happen to be Muslims use there democratic rights to save America from zionism and its agents of foriegn interests.

Why is that Israel has the biggest spying network in the US than any other country even bigger than that of the former Soviet Union?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I just don't see Islam as a real religion, as it's more a mind control political totalitarian extremist death cult. Now of course there are varying degrees of how individuals and groups "practice" this. But what makes it different, that Hinduism, Buddhism(apart from being philosophical), and Christianity, is these are personal faiths, that one chooses, and respects(though may not agree with) the rights of others to believe as they wish, and live as they wish, and even change their faith if they choose. In Islam, one risks being killed if a Muslim wants to convert to another faith. And Islam wants to install sharia law, and be a political totalitarian force that is against freedom of anything. Now, I do like the "Quran Only" branch of Islam, which shows how Islam has been corrupted by the Haditha, Muhammed "worship", and sharia.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join