It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does it bother you that the government is involved with this site

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Glad to see you like that last comment then……

The point is ATS is so full of BS there is no need for any secret elite group to surreptitiously watch ATS and plant misinformation. If you fail to recognise this then you are part of the problem, it does not require superior intelligence.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by manta78

Glad to see you like that last comment then……

The point is ATS is so full of BS there is no need for any secret elite group to surreptitiously watch ATS and plant misinformation. If you fail to recognise this then you are part of the problem, it does not require superior intelligence.

Don't put words into context that I did not say. I did NOT like your last comment. I think it was full of contempt and ridicule for ATS members, and probably violates T & C rules against same, but that is not my call. If you do not think that ATS is being monitored (did not specify planting info) by intelligence agencies from both the U S, and various countries on a regular basis, then it is you who is being truly naive in these matters. And once again, I will ask why are you here??????
edit on 24-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

I am not putting words into your mouth, it’s called sarcasm and it’s not a breach of the T&C’s, nothing you have said counters my argument.

why I am here.?

ATS needs people like me the challenge the commonly accepted collective view of the ATS community. ATS is full of people making the most outrageous claims on the internet that are being presented as being “fact” when they are actually works of fiction, hypothesises or the result of a deluded mind. It is very rare that anything on ATS is biased in fact, but in spite of this the collective membership of ATS betray the motto of this excellent website and themselves actively seek out ignorance.

I am here to balance the scale in favour of the facts, the real facts, the facts you won’t find in your conspiracy books, documentaries, blogs and even on most of ATS. Without me and the other members like me, any member could make any claim and nobody would be around to deny it and deny ignorance. If there were not people like me on ATS every NWO thread and every UFO video would be accepted at truth and before long you would all be claiming to be the star child or son of God. Think of me as the other side of the coin, if you only look at the arguments supporting the existence of the NWO, 9/11 or moon hoax conspiracies you are only going to believe the conspiracy version of events that is ultimately the manifestation of ignorance.

Simply put I am here to deny ignorance, you should give it a go.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Perhaps all we need are more efficient (better trained) INTERPRETERS.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

And you are modest too...

I bow my head to your superior brain......not

Thankfully there is an "ignore" feature in this forum, or used to be.
I will have to check that out to see if it is still available.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by manta78

I am not putting words into your mouth, it’s called sarcasm and it’s not a breach of the T&C’s, nothing you have said counters my argument.

why I am here.?

ATS needs people like me the challenge the commonly accepted collective view of the ATS community. ATS is full of people making the most outrageous claims on the internet that are being presented as being “fact” when they are actually works of fiction, hypothesises or the result of a deluded mind. It is very rare that anything on ATS is biased in fact, but in spite of this the collective membership of ATS betray the motto of this excellent website and themselves actively seek out ignorance.

I am here to balance the scale in favour of the facts, the real facts, the facts you won’t find in your conspiracy books, documentaries, blogs and even on most of ATS. Without me and the other members like me, any member could make any claim and nobody would be around to deny it and deny ignorance. If there were not people like me on ATS every NWO thread and every UFO video would be accepted at truth and before long you would all be claiming to be the star child or son of God. Think of me as the other side of the coin, if you only look at the arguments supporting the existence of the NWO, 9/11 or moon hoax conspiracies you are only going to believe the conspiracy version of events that is ultimately the manifestation of ignorance.

Simply put I am here to deny ignorance, you should give it a go.

like jared lee loughner?we all know he is coocoo in the mind. yet they knew he was here on ats.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by here4awhile

I think you are wrong. I know that no government agency runs ATS, that is a given, but you can be assured that CIA/NSA watch this site, and other conspiracy site, to make certain people do not get to close to the secrets. I know a few things about the CIA, having had two friends who worked for them...you know those scandal sheet newspapers like the National Enquirer, Weekly world News? CIA annalists read them every day, looking for clues that certain things do not get into the public eye. They watch everything, friend.

i would like to point out goddammit. about the dirty little secrets thats all there is to it.. there are more BS than the truth here...should there be more proving than disproving or vice versa. isnt it ironic? of course it is hence my point. isnt it all about the TRUTH? ive seen most of the posts here..i get the vibe that they are tired of seeing the same ol BS over and over again, why? amusement? trolling? bored? or maybe hope

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo

like jared lee loughner?we all know he is coocoo in the mind. yet they knew he was here on ats.

Do you know this as FACT... or is this just a rumor? Because I've read some of his posts elsewhere and he seemed quite LUCID. What was his ATS avatar???
edit on 26/1/11 by 1088no5 because: to correct an error

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1088no5

Here is probably the most relevant thread to answer your questions. Run an on-site search for "Loughner", and you will turn up some more.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzCory
reply to post by 1088no5

Here is probably the most relevant thread to answer your questions. Run an on-site search for "Loughner", and you will turn up some more.

So... what was K J Gunderson's role in all of this? I found something peculiar in a thread that Loughner had responded to. Thanks for the link, BTW.
edit on 27/1/11 by 1088no5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1088no5

Do you know this as FACT... or is this just a rumor? Because I've read some of his posts elsewhere and he seemed quite LUCID. What was his ATS avatar???

maybe as a fact. i saw the the video on youtube where hes going around on campus talking on the camera..he sounds incoherent. i checked wikipedia. said that hes been around here and they were able to trace his posts. i wonder how is that. did he post his real name?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1088no5

maybe as a fact. i saw the the video on youtube where hes going around on campus talking on the camera..he sounds incoherent. i checked wikipedia. said that hes been around here and they were able to trace his posts. i wonder how is that. did he post his real name?

Do you have a link to the video??? Was he the cameraman??? or was someone following him around recording his behavior???

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
freedom of speech and expression is a cherished american right (as long as it is not abused and used to incite violence or insurrection). nothing to see here...,move along please.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I would like to see more interaction from the govt members....especially in the area of ufo disclosure.
at least bring back the X Files

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

ATS is not fox news. They monitor and run statistics on all the people here. This site is chum/bait for the government. They use it (indirectly) to draw out the troublemakers and profile them. One of the crazies might be a "terrorist".

Problem is real terrorists are VERY secretive and don't do anything on grid or in the general public. They can blend in VERY well and strike fast. So profiling is somewhat useless. Its cat and mouse.

CIA is a terrorist organization. They can blend in. Profiling them is impossible. Nothing they do record is on grid.
Perfectly done guys.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The government watches everything we do, including on the internet. Hopefully when they know we know what they're doing, they halt operations.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Own it?
No.
Run it?
No.
Use it?
They would be fools not to.

A fisherman would be an idiot to ignore a deep pool.
You can almost always pull out a sucker, if not a tasty trout.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

" I haven't seen anyone get arrested."
Of course not. Nobody ever would.

"Google has your search history."
Not mine.

Yes they do...prove why they don't and I'll give you a free cookie.

"All of your IP addresses are being triangulated".
No, all packets are "stamped" with an origin and destination. There is no need to triangulate when the return address is clearly visible.
Unless, of course, you understand tcpip and how the internet works-----then there are workarounds for everything.

I don't think you get the joke. But of course you wouldn't.

- Drew
edit on 2/14/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join