It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does it bother you that the government is involved with this site

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i mean you have to admit, if you type ATS search on Google comes out various list but one of them is called uncovering government top secrets?? and now youre here.. and that doesn't bother you guys at all? what better way to "uncover" and put it on a site.."deny ignorance"??? is more like a watch list.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
there's no doubt in my mind that the government doesn't keep a watch on many sites like ATS...but if u are trying to imply that its run by the government you are sadly mistaken...besides, I'm sure they keep a watch on sites other than ATS as well

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

heh..i said involved. not being run.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
yeah ni was surprised googling ats and some of the info that turned up

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i personally have no problem with the governments scrutinising this site. you never know they may learn something previously not known. all you have to do is deny ignorance. it applies to everyone
regards f

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

it makes you feel paranoid does it. erm maybe not

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Do you think the government don't keep an eye on your MyFace, on your text messages, scan emails for any words that would flag a warning, in fact don't they literally keep an 'eye' on all of us wherever we go using CCTV, the GPS in your mobile phone etc etc ?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

only to those who matter becomes a threat to them

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I was probably put on their WatchList a long time ago and they can only put me on it once. I'm not a bit worried about being on this site. The government watches everything you do, on all sites, in all your emails. If you are worried about your free speech, then you should give up your internet totally...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
i mean you have to admit, if you type ATS search on Google comes out various list but one of them is called uncovering government top secrets?? and now youre here.. and that doesn't bother you guys at all? what better way to "uncover" and put it on a site.."deny ignorance"??? is more like a watch list.

Does it bother you?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I certainly hope that the Government is trying to learn as much about the world we live in as possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

i agree with you. haha on face book status...how much do they DONT know about you?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Frankly, I would like some offical posting on here giving the governments point of view in some areas. Knowledge comes from getting all sides of an argument and dissecting for truth, not just listening to one side without the other side responding.

I also would like astronomers and cosmologists in our UFO forums, priests in the religion forums, etc...I want to hear both sides in these conspiracys.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hold on stop the presses!!!! I WORK for the government? If thats the case Im owed years of back pay, benifits and the like.

Does the government watch sites like ATS? Ill bet they do.
Does the government own, manipulate, or otherwise controll ATS? Not a chance

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

is it obvious that it bothers me? LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

and what would you get learning from that? absolutely nothing.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Who cares, stop living in fear.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
look at the posts in this forum and pay attention to when they joined. Everyone has joined in the last few months. Now follow any ATS thread and the trend is the same - those posting have joined recently. So that begs the question: Where are those people who joined ages ago? Why are they not posting? Where are they? Do they know something the newbies don't?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I certainly hope that the Government is trying to learn as much about the world we live in as possible.

True that, Skyfloating...then again, I guess they have to get their
entertainment from somewhere.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

LOL dude i know what you do for the govt. doesnt mean you work for them per se, are you delusional?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join