It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestina recongized as "Free and Sovereign Nation" within 1967 borders.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

If they get a state, they may not feel the need to send rockets anymore

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Please tell me you aren't that naive.

They couldn't help themselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yeah besides whenever it's too quiet Israel just may raise a false flag.noworldsystem.com...
edit on 16-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2011 by searching4truth because: typos oops

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Whatever it takes to get the coon.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher

Please tell me you aren't that naive.

They couldn't help themselves.

Well, having their own country hasn't stopped Israelis from stealing from and terrorizing people i nthe west bank, so you might be on to something; those poor savages just can't help themselves when it comes to rape and plunder.

Incidentally, you're a member, or a former member of the US armed forces, right? Did you ever learn what a war crime is, during your training? 'Cause pretty much everything you've advocated, from military conquest of land to the purging of a population is in fact a war crime. Pretty serious ones, in fact. People have been hanged for perpetrating them. So unless you want to see some Israelis danging from ropes - and given your apparent bloodlust, I wouldn't put it past you - those aren't good ideas

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZforZionism
reply to post by backinblack

I'm not joking neither am I a troll.

The topic of this thread is about more and more countries recognizing Palestine.

I'm saying that it doesn't matter to us one little bit and history has proven that.

I then elaborated why that doesn't matter.

I don't see people jumping up and down because USA stole the land from American Indians (because the USA did something better with the land than just squatting in various places). Also, I don't see people hating the idea that the Europeans stole Australia from the Aborigines because we all know that the Europeans did something better with it than just bushwacking.

So why can you people not accept that we Israel we do something better with the land?

Oh OK..But I find this bit BS..

we Israelis have proven ourselves to be the fittest intellectually, physically and in every other way.

edit on 16-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Unfortunately, Israel may not stop pushing until she gets herself nuked. It will be a sad day for all if that is the only way the region finds peace.

Israel is doomed anyhow. The Israeli population has been polluted with DU for many years. Sperm counts are dropping like a rock (look it up). The entire region is pretty much washed up and will not survive two generations. Hopefully, the inhabitants will come to understand their fates and, at least, go out in a civilized manner, embracing love and charity.

Sadly, when the time comes, I see Israel reacting rather like Rumpelstiltskin and taking as many down as possible in a self-destructing tantrum. No one will be surprised. Except perhaps, Condi Rice and her ilk who will claim they never saw it coming ...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I looked up the low sperm count, at your request, interesting topic. I also saw that they were blaming it on the US and our use of du in Iraq.

I bet it has more to their own weapons though, because if it were from blow over from Iraq, the Palestinians wouldn't be averaging 6 kids, seems they're swimmers are doing a fine job. I'd check the ammo, tanks, etc to see how much du is contained in the items they are in contact with on a nearly daily basis.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Stealing and terrorizing the Palestinians? Did you really say that?

I stand amazed that you geniuses haven't brought up the partition wall. Anyone ever look into why Israel had to go to all that trouble and expense?

It certainly wasn't to stop them from the temptation of terrorizing the Jordanians.

It was because of all the bombings. You know. Civilian buses. Restaurants. Markets. Anywhere Israelis gathered.

Lo and behold - it's not happening now!

Tell you what. You have the idea in your head.

Why don't you go over and start hanging Israelis - in Israel! I'd love to see you personally try this.

Yeah, I was a soldier. Yeah, I was a combat soldier. Yeah, I saw a lot of combat. Yeah, I took my share of scalps. Yeah, I was very happy after a really good day of killing - because only one side could prevail.

You guys don't know whereof you speak. You think in terms of Alesia. Or the Alamo.

You seem to think that if you don't do anything, you'll be left alone.

That's not how it works. Now you can sit all fat and happy in your comfort without daily threats on your life, you don't have to have guards posted watching over everyone 24/7

- no wait! You DO have guards posted 24/7.

Your soldiers.

Just so you don't have to get your own delicate hands dirty.

Well the Israelis haven't had that luxury, as they've been under constant attack by every damned nation around them for the past 60 years.

That so-called Palestine?

Jordan.

And if someone doesn't like it - they can likely cram it up their anterior end as the Israelis don't give a damn about your opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Israel may get nuked as you seem to hope, but it won't stop them from destroying their enemies, making them part of the world weather system.

Israel has made certain strategic moves that reflect their brilliance. One may note that Israel never - ever - does anything half-assed. The day Israel is attacked - God help their neighbors. Pieces are already in place and automatic.

Even better, the Israelis have a couple technologies that the world has never seen. Keep in mind where the Nobels come from - Jews - and some things are being saved up for when needed.

That follows a very basic principle of war to show a state of existence which has nothing to do with your actual state of existence. Makes your enemies mighty confident - stupid, and careless.

Now before someone thinks I'm Israeli or Jewish, or married a Jew or there's some connection - that's just not even close. I'm of Nordic/Scottish/Irish/Cherokee descent, but I do love and have the highest respect for fighters.

So you keep hoping that Israel will get nuked.

I can guarantee you, before Israel gets wiped out, Gaza, Amman, your so-called Palestine, Damascus, and other enemies of Israel will suffer much worse than Hiroshima and Nagasaki ever saw.

And I respect that too. If I get killed, I definitely want to take the SOB that killed me.

Just fits my sense of proportion.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

I am so happy that they are militarily more advanced than the rest of world. Now, I won't feel bad about writing my congressman to stop funding their military.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Depleted uranium?

Are you serious?

Come to Florida. I'll take you to the beach. You'll get fifty times more radioactivity than you'll get from depleted uranium. That's right. Heavy mineral sands. With a density exceeding 2.85.

Lots of thorium, cerium, and uranium trioxide.

God Almighty!

You people really, really have to reach! Just to hate Jews and the only Jewish state in the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Genius, we get a ton of military technology from this well-spring of brilliant minds.

You know all these UAV's flying around?

Yeah. Israel showed us how to do it, how they could work, and how effective they'd be. I just used that one example since it's something even special education kids know about.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Israel has made certain strategic moves that reflect their brilliance. One may note that Israel never - ever - does anything half-assed. The day Israel is attacked - God help their neighbors. Pieces are already in place and automatic.

Hmm, Samson option...
Only a rumour but so are Israel's nukes...

It's thought if they ever look like going down then they plan to take a great many with them..
Some say not limited to those that attack Israel..

If that parts true it's pathetic, but as usual with Israel, who knows.??

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It was an article from Haaretz, I'm not reaching for anything, the Israeli's did the study, look it up yourself just like I did.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I'm sure that's probably true, even without a source. However, that does not change the fact we are constantly selling/giving/funding their expenditures.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

When I say "in place," what I mean is in place.

When I say "'automatic," what I mean is automatic.

Those are not the scary things. The scary things are brilliantly conceived and constructed, and there's only one way the world will get to see them.

It's a good thing to be a friend of Israel. A very good thing.

It's equally a very bad thing to be an enemy of Israel. Some old scores will be settled.

The moment they feel they may be overwhelmed.

And then the crap hits the fan especially if they are overwhelmed.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher

When I say "in place," what I mean is in place.
When I say "'automatic," what I mean is automatic.
Those are not the scary things. The scary things are brilliantly conceived and constructed, and there's only one way the world will get to see them.
It's a good thing to be a friend of Israel. A very good thing.
It's equally a very bad thing to be an enemy of Israel. Some old scores will be settled.
The moment they feel they may be overwhelmed.
And then the crap hits the fan especially if they are overwhelmed.

I don't think I would be FRIENDS with anyone just because they threaten me..
But the UK had auto deterents years ago..Israel probably copied the idea with bigger weapons..They idea is to "take out" the human element and thus blame..
But atleast in the UK situation, everyone knew the rules..
Israel tells no one...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by pthena

You are also forgiving when it comes to the zionists in the sense of not giving up on them. On this last point I disagree with you. I do not think zionists can be saved because they are self worshiping racial supremacists. Could you give up on God? I doubt it in the same way I think the self worshiping zionist could abandon their frighting ideology.

Giving up on Zionists is giving up on people. The anti-zionist religious Jews are still Zionists in the sense that "some day, when our lesson of exile is complete, we will be called home, us and the rest of the 12 tribe confederacy of Israel." This is also a large part of Christianity. Christians believe that the Messiah is now sitting on a throne in heaven, and some day that throne will come to Earth with the Messiah. Notice the time and spatial aspects: sometime (when we have been purified, for we are not yet pure) this will happen.

Contrast that with the present, right now, manifestation of Zionism. "We are already chosen kings of the Earth, we need no humility, no repentance, all we need is to grab all that we have been promised, killing all who stand in our way." This is, of course, a crude representation, but accurate nevertheless in the way it manifests in some people's behavior and words.

I think that the impunity from prosecution they enjoy leaves no incentive to change. That hateful expressions of Zionism exist is an indictment against the rife corruption which seems to pervade the halls and boardrooms of power today.

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by pthena

I can agree with much of what you said, although I am monotheist.

My fear is that the Zionists have sold many people on the idea that they are not committing genocide (which I believe that they are) but they are simply "protecting" themselves, they attempt to justify their actions by claiming they are always acting defensively.

Now, the UN has passed numerous resolutions condemning their actions, but nothing will be done about it because 1.) there is a vast number of Zionist infiltrators in our government 2. they have convinced the American Evangelical population to give all in support of Israel, money and life if necessary.

To fix this, we need do away with dual citizenship, especially in cases of government officials. I am not comfortable with any government worker not pledging sole allegiance to the country they serve, in my case the USA. We also need to get rid of AIPAC, they have far more influence than lobbiest group needs or deserves.

I'm not sure how to fix the religious issue, I guess I must hope that once we remove the Zionist influence from the top it will trickle down.

There is a monotheistic God that people have that starts with the beginning principle as being all loving and all wise. That One is far beyond human understanding. As we grow in understanding and in our capacity to love, we know Him better. We come to realize that old manners of thought and behavior are something we can go beyond. As we progress in love, we leave behind iron age notions of God, and become more selective in reading old texts to find what still reflects an understanding of God which is still better than us. We expect our deity to be ever better than we are ourselves. We expect that one day we will be like Him.

The above described monotheistic God is One that many people cherish in their hearts, Good and Nourishing and Teaching, ever spurring people on to better themselves and better the conditions for those around them. I like that God, and hope that such a One really IS.

Now contrast that with another monotheistic god, whose monotheistic nature exists only in his own claim to be the one. It is said that he wrote his name in stone back in the iron age. It is said that he bound himself to scripture. If he were honest he would describe this iron chain thus:

"I wear the chain I forged in life," replied the Ghost. "I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it. Is its pattern strange to you?"
. . .
"Business!" cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!"
- Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol-

The fundamentalists worship this chained god, who is trapped in his own stone and vellum writings, never to grow, never to become even as good and decent as a human. As Jesus said, not a jot or tittle to change. For the rest of time every racist statement, every call to stone sabbath breakers to death, every call to commit ethnic cleansing remains, and that self-proclaimed monotheistic god can never move past it.

This is why Jesus said, "A new commandment I give you, to love one another". Love is unbound. Love can grow. Love can become better informed over the ages as man learns what is good and profitable for humanity as a whole.

Search, and search the Christian scriptures. You will find no command for a man to kill another man for any reason. Jesus at least left a great enough impact and imprint on Christianity so that that at least is true.

I like the practical solutions you suggest.

edit on 17-1-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by drakus
I offer you my apology. Although you stated in one of your posts:

Anyways, it's OBVIOUS to me that religion HAS NOTHING TO DO with the Israel-Palestina affair, but it is used to mask the real POLITICAL, MILITARY AND ECONOMIC reasons...
Use your brains, then your faith...

I do find that many people in my country are highly motivated by religion. People who in every other respect seem rational, sane, and genuinely caring people, still see this Palestine/Israel issue through a religious prism, rather than as a human rights issue.

Those religions seem very flawed to me, that sacrifice humans for the sake of some purely materialistic religious goal. Well did Jesus say, "The time will come when those who kill you will think they do a service for God." Rather than lining up to claim the distinction of being the wrongly killed people (persecution complex) people should ask the question, "Am I the one killing? Am I the one enabling the killing for some misguided notion of doing some service for God?"

Many people on the thread would say those questions are not relevant, yet they are very relevant here in the US, especially for the Christians who donate American dollars in church to be sent for the building of illegal Jewish only settlements in the occupied Palestinian land. It is my firm opinion that the present illegal acts committed for the sake of Zionism would never be able to continue without the enabling afforded by the American Zionist Christian coalition.

That's why I bring religion into the discussion. I hope I have offered enough of a contrasting view that good hearted people can see the differences in a decent and just God vs a horrific double standard god.

edit on 17-1-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join