It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestina recongized as "Free and Sovereign Nation" within 1967 borders.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
You are clearly a deranged person if you support dressing little kids in terrorists outfits and fake guns.
This is called brainwash, and by stating your support of it you have revealed your true nature.

You have no place calling anyone (not even Zionists) evil or inhumane after such statements.

As for the children deaths, Hamas is the cause.

If Hamas wanted to protect it's people so bad it wouldn't be shooting from civilian compounds, not to mention school yards as shown in the video above. Cast lead.. heh.

Hamas dresses children up as terrorists, Hamas fires from inside schools, yet Israel are evil for returning fire. Heh.

There is plenty evidence to such display of cowardness, and people like you are the people that give Hamas it's needed support for continuing it's self-destruction of the Palestinian people.

When you fire from behind a child, you have no place to complain that you and the child you're hiding behind are dead. It's cold, yes, but I wish Hamas was a brave force that fights outside of civilian population like the way an army is supposed to fight.

The video you posted has been proven to be a distortion by zionists. The video shows school children being rounded up by teachers but has the zionist forces adulterated the recording and made it seem like a missile has been fired. You will note that aspherical zoom lens that recorded the event put the curvature on the video. The missile and the smoke behind it looks like a ruler was used to add the imagery.

Here is the UN response to the zionist child murders;

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by mamabeth

Israel's "God given right to the land" is male bovine fecal matter. Jews without a Middle Eastern Blood Lineage come from all over the world to kick Palestinians off of land they have occupied for thousands of years.

I could say the same about the USA, im sure the Native americans where there hundreads of thousands of years before america was even a idea.

At least Israel hasnt wiped out an entire people to almost extinction.

And that wasnt a long time ago only in the last 200-300 years

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
The video you posted has been proven to be a distortion by zionists. The video shows school children being rounded up by teachers but has the zionist forces adulterated the recording and made it seem like a missile has been fired. You will note that aspherical zoom lens that recorded the event put the curvature on the video. The missile and the smoke behind it looks like a ruler was used to add the imagery.

Here is the UN response to the zionist child murders;

Hahahah. Zoom lens put curvature on the video? LOL!
Boy I don't know who "proved" what, but you fail to understand this is a camera on top of a UAV filming while flying through the sky. The mortar shells are clearly being shot, and the video you provided was the obvious reaction the UN will make after the incident since it is a UN funded compound.

I suggest you search for the UN investigation document that backed off the accusations against Israel since it has discovered what usage this UN compound has served.

So far you have only made silly claims with no proof, and while proof is presented you shout "fake, propaganda!", "doesnt count, he's a traitor living in the US!", "NO this is ok to dress kids up as terrorists!" like a little uneducated child.

How about shooting from a news compound?

Or another shooting from inside a school yard?

...During a cease-fire. Pre-emtive strikes you say?

Let me guess, this is again a fake and it only shows teachers teaching kids how to plant trees, right?

Lol. I'll be back later to counter your nonsense. So far you're not even justifying my stay here.
edit on 16-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I often wonder why people unrelated to the conflict, claim there was an entity called Palestine, and People called “Palestinians”, when even the founders of the PLO, and various Arab leaders said there is and never was a thing called Palestine or Palestinians.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Palestina should go see Palau.

Palau is the newest country in the world after being set free from the US. They sided with Israel and whatever Israel voted at the UN, Palau copied every vote. Why? $$$$. Palau only has 12,000 people. They got support from Israel and had those tourism commercials on CNN, remember?

Well America was giving Palau $20 million free every year and they were putting it in a Trust Fund so on September 2009 when America quit paying them....they could live off of their Trust Fund.

Well when the economy tanked Palau's Trust Fund disappeared. Jewish Bankers ran away with it. That's why Palau told Obama they want $200 million or "they will find a new friend", meaning they would side with China. So Obama caved in and gave them $250 million...promised to keep giving them free money until 2043.

Since Palau got robbed by Israeli's, Palestina could get them as a friend. They also know how it feels like getting played around. Palau's foreign workers are islamic, they also got some islamic chinese from gitmo.

Back when Palau was creating it's first Compact agreement with the US, they didn't want nuclear anything in their new sovereign country. Their President was shot and killed mysteriously and everyone thinks it was the US. Shooting him because he didn't want nuclear there....which made the Pentagon mad.

Then again maybe Palau wouldn't support Palestina...they'd likely get shot again.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Oh my God. I think that same fate is awaiting the US when the zionists and their American Jewish allies jump ship when the US tanks.

I think the new safe harbour for them will be Europe and they will have a fair go at permeating China. Zionists and zionist interests are using public relations to convince the Chinese people that they are genius in business. You do realise that the submarine technology that Pollard, the zionist spy, stole on behave of Israel was sold to China? Then Americans wonder how a Chinese submarine turns up in the middle of an American naval battle group.

Selling the Talmud as a Business Guide

Jewish visitors to China often receive a snap greeting when they reveal their religion: “Very smart, very clever, and very good at business,” the Chinese person says. Last year’s Google Zeitgeist China rankings listed “why are Jews excellent?” in fourth place in the “why” questions category, just behind “why should I enter the party” and above “why should I get married?” (Google didn’t publish a "why" category in Mandarin this year.) And the apparent affection for Jewishness has led to a surprising trend in publishing over the last few years: books purporting to reveal the business secrets of the Talmud that capitalize on the widespread impression among Chinese that attributes of Judaism lead to success in the financial arts.

www.newsweek.com...

Imagine that, the Talmud being a business guide. The only thing the Chinese need to learn from the West is that you can not con an honest man. The Chinese better get honest.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

The Israel covenant

The Israel covenant[Deut. 29:1-29] [30:1-10] is a conditional covenant between God and the children of Israel. After warning that Israel will be dispersed among the nations, and conditional to Israel's repentance, return to God, and obedience to the Mosaic law. In regard to this covenant Israel and the Jewish people are referenced separately so that when God refers to Israel he is referencing the descendants of Ephraim.[Jer 31:9-10] The Lord also references that he has chosen Israel over Judah a.k.a. the Jewish people in regard to the return to the land. [Jer 3:11-14] God promises:

1. That Israel would lose their identity[Isa 7:8]
2. That while Israel (Ephraim) will become many nations between the Nile and the Euphrates, yet only a remnant of the people of Ephraim will return[Isa 10:22]
3. That Israel and Judah will be at war with each other, but that the Lord would bring about a peace between Israel and Judah[Zech 9:10] [11:14] [Jer 30:1-7]
4. That Ephraim would return to Lebanon and Gilead, which is located in Western Jordan [Zech 10:7-10] However, the only people living in these areas now are the Arab peoples. The Palestinian Refugee camps are also located in these locations
5. That there would be a conflict between Ephraim and many other nations of the World[Deut 33:17] [Zech 9:13]
6. The remnant that will return from Ephraim will be the descendants of those who did not bow to Baal[1 Kings 19:10-18]
7. That a new nation of Ephraim will form south of Israel in Saudi Arabia or Egypt. A nation the Jewish people will refer to as Sodom[Ezek 16:46,49]
8. To regather Israel from its dispersion and unite them with Judah, but that Judah would not recognize them [Ezek 16:59-63] [Deut 33:9]
9. That a people who are called "Not his people" will be called his people[Hos 1:10]
10. To bring the Israelites to the land which their fathers possessed (here named Land of Canaan)[Hos 1:11]
11. To prosper the Israelites above their fathers.
12. To restore the Israelites spiritually so that Israel will love the Lord with all their heart and soul
13. To put all the curses of Israel upon Israel's enemies
14. That the descendants of Judah, a.k.a. the Jewish people would return to where their family "Israel" already was

Linky: en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like at least one historical text mentions Israel

edit on 16-1-2011 by habfan1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Seems to me that more than plenty have replied with pro Palestine rants and delusions.There is no need to call any one of them with a name like you suggested. It is already obvious that that is what so many are. I usually avoid threads like these because all you see is hate for Israel/Jews spewed forth.. It is useless to say anything because so many are totally brainwashed into their hatred. It might take something like the way they used to send Protestant and Catholic children from Ireland to spend a summer in the US and they would realize that there does not need to be hate and violence. So long as you have Muslim fanatics, terrorists, people who feel it is fine to see their children kill themselves to kill others, and countries that pay money to the parents of those children, there is no hope of a solution. Get rid of the Muslim fanatics and violence ends, get rid of the IDF and Israel and all Israelis die.
I support the side of Israel, not hate ridden fanatics and brainwashed mouthpieces...So sad for that part of the world that Arafat would not accept offers that gave all he wanted except Jerusalem. What a sorry group of people. There is a reason that Egypt built a wall to keep the Palestinians out, and why Arab countries have never wanted them in. Look at what happens to the government that does....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

Jews in ancient times failed to uphold their part of the bargain, which is acknowledged in the current prayers, and the punishment for these actions was exile. Any forceful recapture of Israel is in direct violation of the will of the Almighty, and the restoration of the state will occur when the Messiah arrives to restore peace. Zionist, are effectively leading a rebellion against God.

Zionism is a relatively new belief, about a century or so, so why is that the Jews of the past 2000 years were not actively seeking to recreate Israel of their own accord, but waiting for the Messiah to end the exile? When did the Messiah come, and how is it that the world missed it?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Looks like a curse from the Almighty is winging its way to the zionists.

When the times comes for scores to be settled, I think it will be their victims who will extracting it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Here is what I wonder.

The majority world awaits the Messiah or a similar figure (excluding atheists of course) and He will come and restore peace and God into this corrupted world.

Zionists seem to be in quite the rush gathering items to welcome Him upon His arrival.

However, as I said they are effectively leading a rebellion through the formation of the state and their actions. Who is to say that the Almighty will not send the Messiah for another 2000 + years? Clearly the divine exile has not taught the lessons it was supposed to.

So who is it exactly that they are preparing for? The Messiah expects no temples or thrown upon His arrival, because it is unexpected at a time of the Almighty's choosing. This is not a case of the Divine acting through man, all scriptures are very clear, a very real Messiah will come and accomplish all that has been promised, not by working through terrorists, oops I mean man.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

... zionists are hopeless and their Godless souls hellbound. We all start out as people but some continue to be monsters like the nazis and the zionists. Do you think the stealing the of internal organs from Palestinian people is a normal act by people or the actions of monstrous and soulless creatures?

I'd like to get away from the idea of hopelessness. I would like to think that people can outgrow obsolete notions and ideologies. The concept of Zion, the god chosen imperial city, with a god chosen emperor, ruling the whole world with an iron scepter, is an iron age notion. Iron being the hardest, most decisive metal at the time the concept was invented. There really is nothing "holy" about the concept at all. The Judean king in conquered Jerusalem borrowed the idea from the Assyrians. Every would be "ruler of the world" has embraced the idea.

Before a crime against humanity can be dealt with and universally condemned in human society it must first be labeled with a name and defined. This is part of societal growth and development. Even after WWII, when people were trying to get a grasp of what and how the Holocaust happened, it became obvious to investigators that such activity needed a name. The word genocide had not come into usage yet. The term 'genocide' was only coined in 1944 and didn't gain popular usage until

Genocide
In the wake of the Holocaust, Lemkin successfully campaigned for the universal acceptance of international laws defining and forbidding genocide. In 1946, the first session of the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution that "affirmed" that genocide was a crime under international law, but did not provide a legal definition of the crime. In 1948, the UN General Assembly adopted the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide which legally defined the crime of genocide for the first time.

So we as humans needed to name the activity in order to advance as humans through condemning the act as a crime against humanity. In like manner we needed to come to grips with the phenomenon of ethnic cleansing before soundly condemning it. Which didn't happen until 1992.

Ethnic cleansing
Ethnic cleansing "is a purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas. (Commission of Experts Established Pursuant to United Nations Security Council Resolution 780)".
. . .
The term, ethnic cleansing, appears to have been popularised by the international media around 1992
. . .
During the 1990s the term was used extensively by the media in the former Yugoslavia in relation to the wars in Croatia and Bosnia. The conflicting parties used widespread and systematic acts of persecution (murder, violence, detention, intimidation) against opposing populations, creating a such coercive and frightening atmosphere that the targeted population had no option but to flee or be forcibly deported. These acts were carried out from (at least) August 1991

Once a human has advanced to the stage of condemning ethnic cleansing, the concept of Zionism should quite easily be dispensed with. It seems that some people have consciously decided to cease their development as humans at some point prior to 1992.

I blame monotheism for this. The concept of one and only one god, unchanging, stuck in iron age thinking. What a retarded god, in every sense of the word retarded. These are my personal religious ideas now, so should be taken as such. I demand of my god that he at least have a sense of justice that is on a par with human justice. I would prefer that his justice be actually slightly advanced.

Since I am not a monotheist, I have no problem turning away from unchanging iron age gods, I have options.

And once again, I am baby-sitting today, so only have limited chances to sit in front of the computer.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
I often wonder why people unrelated to the conflict, claim there was an entity called Palestine, and People called “Palestinians”, when even the founders of the PLO, and various Arab leaders said there is and never was a thing called Palestine or Palestinians.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I checked that thread you started..
Looks to me like you lost the debate and it was shown to be zionist propaganda..

If there was no place called Palistine then how come it's written many places in history and included on maps??
It was heavily discussed in the UN in the 40's during the establishment of the Israel creation/invasion..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I have to say that your thoughts are comprehensive when you regard an issue. You are also forgiving when it comes to the zionists in the sense of not giving up on them. On this last point I disagree with you. I do not think zionists can be saved because they are self worshiping racial supremacists. Could you give up on God? I doubt it in the same way I think the self worshiping zionist could abandon their frighting ideology.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

That beautiful little one in your photo? She won't cause you any trouble

I can agree with much of what you said, although I am monotheist.

I believe that the world, or at least the world as I see it, has largely acknowledged that genocide and ethnic cleansing are bad. Granted you hear about now and again, but it is shunned.

My fear is that the Zionists have sold many people on the idea that they are not committing genocide (which I believe that they are) but they are simply "protecting" themselves, they attempt to justify their actions by claiming they are always acting defensively.

Now, the UN has passed numerous resolutions condemning their actions, but nothing will be done about it because 1.) there is a vast number of Zionist infiltrators in our government 2. they have convinced the American Evangelical population to give all in support of Israel, money and life if necessary.

To fix this, we need do away with dual citizenship, especially in cases of government officials. I am not comfortable with any government worker not pledging sole allegiance to the country they serve, in my case the USA. We also need to get rid of AIPAC, they have far more influence than lobbiest group needs or deserves.

I'm not sure how to fix the religious issue, I guess I must hope that once we remove the Zionist influence from the top it will trickle down.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yes, it is objective number one to make people believe that Palestine never existed.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The number of countries or PEOPLE that recognize Palestine is totally irrelevant.

Look at Islam - it is being followed by over 1 billion people around the world but is nothing more than the chaff of the ocean - it's people are nothing.

Same with those that recognize Palestine - look at the world map! it is almost the entire world except the USA and Europe.

Did numbers help the Palestine cause? No.

The world runs by survival of the fittest and we Israelis have proven ourselves to be the fittest intellectually, physically and in every other way.

That is the reason why 'God' does not help the Palestinians but instead helps us and that land belongs to us because we CAN TAKE IT and own it.

Have a nice day,

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZforZionism
The number of countries or PEOPLE that recognize Palestine is totally irrelevant.

Look at Islam - it is being followed by over 1 billion people around the world but is nothing more than the chaff of the ocean - it's people are nothing.

Same with those that recognize Palestine - look at the world map! it is almost the entire world except the USA and Europe.

Did numbers help the Palestine cause? No.

The world runs by survival of the fittest and we Israelis have proven ourselves to be the fittest intellectually, physically and in every other way.

That is the reason why 'God' does not help the Palestinians but instead helps us and that land belongs to us because we CAN TAKE IT and own it.

Have a nice day,

I was going to reply but I see you are new so I guess you are either joking or a troll..
Either way,,

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I'm not joking neither am I a troll.

The topic of this thread is about more and more countries recognizing Palestine.

I'm saying that it doesn't matter to us one little bit and history has proven that.

I then elaborated why that doesn't matter.

I don't see people jumping up and down because USA stole the land from American Indians (because the USA did something better with the land than just squatting in various places). Also, I don't see people hating the idea that the Europeans stole Australia from the Aborigines because we all know that the Europeans did something better with it than just bushwacking.

So why can you people not accept that we Israel we do something better with the land?

edit on 16-1-2011 by ZforZionism because: added missing of outcry on similar events in history.

edit on 16-1-2011 by ZforZionism because: added the word see

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

What a childish notion “ you lost the debate”.
It was not a matter of wining or losing a debate. It was about putting upfront undeniable facts.
You clearly haven't read it thoroughly, or grasped some very simple historical issues about the region.

Start by learning where the name PALESTINA came from. Instead of hanging on the easy usual escape rout of : " it's a zionist propaganda”, do some homework.

Here is the a short summary for you:

alanpetersworld.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join