It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestina recongized as "Free and Sovereign Nation" within 1967 borders.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is wonderful news, let many other countries follow suit, a truly peaceful solution by international means. This is really taking the power away from the imperialists, and its wonderful that its coming from South America, Viva Palestina!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Seriously where is this Palestina nonsense coming from? It's Palestine.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Thank You I was wondering that myself

Nice day though. PEACE

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

Palestines little sister, of course!! lol

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Conquered territory.

Illegal Acquisition of Land by Force

The Zionists won the fighting, and during the course of the fighting took additional lands bringing their total holdings to about 75% of the lands of Palestine, which they kept.

Even though this additional land was thus illegally gained in violation of both the Hague Regulations (1907) and UN Charter (1945) which both included the basic legal principle that it is illegal to acquire territory by force, these new boundaries soon became the accepted boundaries of the new State of Israel in the various peace agreements Israel signed with its neighbors.
. . .
Major Legal Principle Violated -
1. Acquisition of Territory by Military Conquest is Illegal
As Per International Law -
UN Charter, article 2, para. 4 (1945)

I'm afraid that conquest by military might doesn't count for much in matters of international justice. Artificial recognitions of conquest by the powerful over the weak are signs of international injustice.

Gaza is going to be literally smoked.

Damascus will disappear in one night.

Amman will likewise be completely destroyed.

As will the so-called Palestinians. Completely.

But that's according to the Old Testament's unfulfilled prophecies.

I seem to remember a prophet who said, although g.d empowered Babylon to sack Judea, Babylon earned no brownie points thereby. Rather Babylon exposed itself to the wrath of g.d.

Tell me, which country or empire do you propose to suffer the wrath to come as a result of bringing about those destructions you mention?
edit on 15-1-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Your land acquisition point is completely without merit.

What you didn't include, and what isn't discussed there, is the massive coalition that arrayed itself against Israel once again in 1967.

You see, when you are attacked, and you whip his ass, you get to take his stuff, including any land you won in combat. How do you suppose the Texan border was defined? France? United States? Mexico? Switzerland?
Finland?

They were determined, not by treaty, but by war.

And you really, really, need to go back and read the Old Testament for a bit of education. One of the most glaring prophecies never fulfilled, is the overnight destruction of Damascus.

It's never been destroyed. In fact, it's the oldest, continuing city in existence.

Same with Ammon. Same with the former Jordanians, who now call themselves Palestinians. Same thing with the Gazans.

Poof.

You don't care for this, take it up with the prophets and the Almighty. His words.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You really need to read a history book. Palestinians and Jordanians are in fact two different peoples, and throughout time have been two different nations, even under the British. It is a lie from Zionist propagandists that there is no such thing as Palestine or Palestinian people. I simple refresher course in mid east history from WWI to present is enough to dispel your entire post.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Tell you what, Professor, show me a map of 1966 leading up to the 1967 war and show me a nation called Palestine in the area.

Look for yourself. The West Bank, refers to the West Bank of Jordan.

Look at a map.

It was Jordan.

Israel sent messages to Jordan not to participate in the attack of Israel, but Jordan believed the cables and battlefield exaggerations of Egypt, and thought Israel was a goner.

They attacked, and they lost their battle, and their land of the West Bank.

Jordan.

Not Palestine, as there was no Palestine.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher

Tell you what, Professor, show me a map of 1966 leading up to the 1967 war and show me a nation called Palestine in the area.

Look for yourself. The West Bank, refers to the West Bank of Jordan.

Look at a map.

It was Jordan.

Israel sent messages to Jordan not to participate in the attack of Israel, but Jordan believed the cables and battlefield exaggerations of Egypt, and thought Israel was a goner.

They attacked, and they lost their battle, and their land of the West Bank.

Jordan.

Not Palestine, as there was no Palestine.

Israel claimed their nation in 1948, so why would you be looking for Palestine in 1966-7? If you look at maps from WWII and earlier, you will in fact see the British Mandate of Palestine.

Israel used methods that would be deemed terrorist today. The area belonged to British and they were to return to the Palestinians after WWII you can view this both in the British Mandate for Palestine and the White Papers.

Until the full light of Hitler was exposed the British fought with the Palestinians against the Zionists, as they were as I said terrorists. After the full knowledge of what occurred under Hilter became known, along with a few deals, the British backtracked and gave the land to the Zionists.

None of this is secretive, you can find it in any book. Not to plug my own thread but I wrote an in depth history of this on ats previous.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Truly fascinating to watch how you zionists reinvent history. You legitimatise everything and everyone to justify the pirate state.

Funny how you are unable to explain away the indigenous Palestinian people so zionists are constantly referring to this and that map.

Have you never heard of colonialism? Most nations in Africa and the Middle East where occupied lands hence the weird and wonderful names on those maps like Italian Abyssinia, British Somaliland, Trans Jordan, the Turkish Sultanate states, etc and you zionists use these nomenclature out of context to claim nations of peoples never existed.

One thing a zionist can never deny is that there was no Israel before 1948. If there was no Israel then the land which the Palestinians live on was Palestine simply because Israel did not exist.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Odd, though, how since inception Israel has faced unbelievable odds, and each time prevailed . . .

Not odd at all with French, British and especially US support..
Where do you think Israel would be now with no such support??

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What you didn't include, and what isn't discussed there, is the massive coalition that arrayed itself against Israel once again in 1967.

You see, when you are attacked, and you whip his ass, you get to take his stuff, including any land you won in combat.

Why do you people continue to rewrite history??
Israel ATTACKED them, not the other way around...
They call it Pre emptive but it was still Israel that started the 1967 War..

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So you went back to WWII to find a map of "Palestine?"

Look at WWII maps. Look at Finland BEFORE Russia took it's cut and look at it today.

Look at the Japanese territorial maps BEFORE WWII, and look at them today, after Russia took its cut.

Hey! Check out Yugoslavia! Where is Yugoslavia on the map today?

Ever hear of the Holy Roman Empire? Ever see it on a map? What happened?

You have no argument. Hell, we go back far enough, and it's part of the Persian Empire.

Whoa! Then it was Macedonian!

In 1967, it was Jordanian land. In late 1967, it was Israeli.

Not Palestinian.

I knew the education system had turned to **** watching employment applications come in over the years, and this is the big payoff.

We're in bad, bad shape.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Odd, though, how since inception Israel has faced unbelievable odds, and each time prevailed . . .

Not odd at all with French, British and especially US support..
Where do you think Israel would be now with no such support??

What they are trying to suggest is the inherent superiority of the settlers. Colonialists throughout history have always felt worthier and better than the indigenous people they are displacing. The fact they arrived on someone elses lands with menaces is too raw to admit. Who wants to remember the birth of a settler state on a river of blood. For the settler it is better they create myths of heroism to explain their presence.

We all know how we feel about murderers, thieves and squatters so why would a land thief admit to his crime?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Look at the map before 1948 and you will see that Israel does not exist. Look at the faces of the Israeli Askenzim and you will the face of a Slav. These people are cultural, religious, and land stealing cuckoos. As Schlomo Sands says, they are not Semites and they are not true Jews, they are converts.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

BackinBlack, you once again are exhibiting your normal inaccuracy.

We're talking about Jordanian land, not the Sinai.

Jordanian land prior to June, 1967. Israel sent messages to Jordan asking them to stay out of the fight, hoping against hope, because they already had Syria in the northeast, and Egypt loaded up in the south.

Egyptian commanders feared to tell their commanders and Nassar the truth, and so Egyptian claims of great success was broadcast on Radio Cairo, as well as through personal communications.

Jordan believed the Egyptian BS, and thinking Israel was all but done, jumped in and started the shelling.

Israel did NOT initiate anything against Jordan.

Damn, man! Before you just spatter crap out, study up!

It was the Jordanian West Bank! Jordan!

Won by Israel!

No Palestine anywhere in the vicinity.

Another product of modern education.

Pitiful.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

BackinBlack, you once again are exhibiting your normal inaccuracy.

I only posted a few lines so could you please quote the line or lines I was wrong about and I will attempt to answer you..
Rants and unfounded insults are NOT the way to debate..
I look forward to your civil reply.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Professor, in 1947-1948, the land in accordance with UN approval, was split among the interested parties. The Jewish partition, Israel immediately declared itself a nation.

As of THAT MOMENT, Israel, a really skinny combobulated stitching of terrain became a nation, one that months later was attacked by a coalition of Lebanon, Syria, Transjordan, Iraq, ALA, and Saudis.

Later, the West Bank was Jordanian.

Now, it's Israeli.

Next time, Israel has probably learned its lesson.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Look at the map before 1948 and you will see that Israel does not exist. Look at the faces of the Israeli Askenzim and you will the face of a Slav. These people are cultural, religious, and land stealing cuckoos. As Schlomo Sands says, they are not Semites and they are not true Jews, they are converts.

Ohh I know most of that...
Have you read the minutes of old UN meetings.? Fascinating stuff...
Palistine was definitly there despite what some tell you..
The Arabs it seems were willing to have demilitarized zones but the Jews refused, interesting stuff..
Have a read..
unispal.un.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I see that a thread that started out expressing the hopes and dreams of many people in the world for a peaceful solution to a seeming intractable obstruction to peace has been derailed for the sake of Jewish exceptionalism.

Sorry folks. The Zionist agenda of ethnic cleansing must go forward. The children of Abraham must be pushed out of "the promised land" at all costs. One tribe, claiming to be Judah, must seize the birthright of all the tribes, casting out and destroying all in its path. I seriously doubt that Jacob the father of Judah would approve, or Abraham the great grandfather of Judah would approve.

Jews are people, Palestinians are people, South Americans are people, most on ATS are people. People who are people first would like for human life to be honored above ethnic exceptionalism, regardless of obsolete notions of ethnocentric deities.

I hope someone can restore the spirit of hope the thread started out on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join