It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by buddhasystem
albeit compelled to post stuff you have no clue about.

You haven't impressed me with your knowledge.

You are not equipped to even begin to grasp my knowledge and its real limitations.

Has Bearden impressed you with his knowledge? Be specific -- what mathematical tool or concept of his you find a convincing example of his knowledge. He writes bullcr@p (like what you quoted in your previous post), and for you all it takes is sounding "alternative" to declare him worthy of attention and constant stream of quotes that you recite like Quran.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is an interesting video in which Bearden appears and talks about electromagnetism:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Another thing that's amazing about Newtonian physics is that Newton's Laws themselves could have been used to predict a dynamic spacetime (the kind that Einstein's general relativity made inescapable several centuries later).

All of the equations for the FLRW solution of Einstein's equations in fact follow from Newton's Laws. The reason this went undiscovered for hundreds of years was because it seems nobody had the cojones to attempt to apply Newton's Laws to the entirety of creation itself.

After Einstein, there was no choice. Only after using Einstein's theories to derive the FLRW equations was it realised that Newton's Laws would have done the job perfectly well on their own.

Also amazing is that the Poisson formulation of Newtonian mechanics came within a whisker of developing the fundamental logical grounding for quantum mechanics, nearly 100 years before the idea of the quantum even arose. His work was considered pretty abstract and not very useful in the 19th Century, (although it was acclaimed as very elegant, and clearly true). It wasn't until decades into the development of quantum mechanics that Dirac rediscovered Poisson's work on Newtonian mechanics and realised how many of the jigsaw pieces for developing the basis for quantum mechanics Poisson had already put together a century before.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that Newtonian physics isn't as separate from general relativity and quantum theory as many people think. If you look closely enough into what Newton was doing, it's amazing what you can dig up from in there. So don't knock the Newt.

(Although he was clearly a bit of a **** at times)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Whereas Bearden is full of sh1t.
Some people prefer it that way.
Who needs understanding when you can grub around in the muck with the worst of them... and pretend...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This is from Bearden's "THE FINAL SECRET OF FREE ENERGY" written in 1993:
Mary, are you powering your house with Bearden's motionless electromagnetic generator? He's got a picture of it on his site:

www.cheniere.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/514a1e828ae7.jpg[/atsimg]

You can probably buy all those components for less than the price of one month's electric bill. So if you think Bearden knows what he's talking about and his technology actually works, then why aren't you using it?

Here's a hint...if this thing actually does what he claims, he'd have more funding than he could possibly need. Yet he's still requesting funding at that link. And if any free energy technology is being suppressed, this certainly isn't it, with a picture of it openly displayed on his website, right?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

This is from Bearden's "THE FINAL SECRET OF FREE ENERGY" written in 1993:
Mary, are you powering your house with Bearden's motionless electromagnetic generator? He's got a picture of it on his site:

www.cheniere.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/514a1e828ae7.jpg[/atsimg]

You can probably buy all those components for less than the price of one month's electric bill. So if you think Bearden knows what he's talking about and his technology actually works, then why aren't you using it?

Here's a hint...if this thing actually does what he claims, he'd have more funding than he could possibly need. Yet he's still requesting funding at that link. And if any free energy technology is being suppressed, this certainly isn't it, with a picture of it openly displayed on his website, right?

Arbitrageur, I think Mary has more intuition in her in seeing truth in reality than you, obviously your so blinded at the chaos free energy would bring to the market, which oil is such a huge part of in running the world economy. Think about it, open your eyes, look at the wars that has happen all over the world, It has been over energy. A economy can't run without a energy source, can't you see the answer at what would cause the suppression of free energy technology. Well, what's your answer.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Pay me a billion dollars and I'll give you the secrets of levitation, free energy AND immortality.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The YouTuber's name is Russ Gries, and he's affiliated with a non-profit organization called
open-source-energy.org.

After being fascinated with Rodin's math and technology I've moved on to looking for doable ways of overcoming the powers that be and minions of the powers that be that are holding back progress.

This concept of open source along with the powerful tool of the internet that we're blessed with will be the answer, I hope!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

The YouTuber's name is Russ Gries, and he's affiliated with a non-profit organization called
open-source-energy.org.

After being fascinated with Rodin's math and technology I've moved on to looking for doable ways of overcoming the powers that be and minions of the powers that be that are holding back progress.

This concept of open source along with the powerful tool of the internet that we're blessed with will be the answer, I hope!!

That's good, but I'm skeptical of you being able to stop thugs like Haramein, Bearden, et al. They seem to be holding back many alternate scientists from making sense of the universe with their disinformation.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
. . . thugs . . .

No sense in debating personal opinions, however.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

. . . thugs . . .

No sense in debating personal opinions, however.

Seems like you enjoy the fallacy of special pleading.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Your perspective. A matter of opinion. You're passing judgment on my intention and motivation.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Not everything is a matter of opinion, Mary. Truth is not relative.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

You obviously think you have it all to yourself. Amazing!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by 547000

You obviously think you have it all to yourself. Amazing!!

This has nothing to do with your constant special pleading. A fallacy is a fallacy. I thought your goal was to expose fallacies, not exemplify them.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Yes, a fallacy is a fallacy.

Go ahead and dwell on this some more if that's what you want to contribute to the thread.

But I'm not going to argue with you; I don't need to justify myself.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by 547000

Yes, a fallacy is a fallacy.

Go ahead and dwell on this some more if that's what you want to contribute to the thread.

But I'm not going to argue with you; I don't need to justify myself.

That's exactly what I'm doing. To most people it's blatantly clear you don't give a damn about the truth, you just care about your own opinion. Double standards abound, a truthseeker you are in name only.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

open-source-energy.org.

That's good, but I'm skeptical of you being able to stop thugs like Haramein, Bearden, et al. They seem to be holding back many alternate scientists from making sense of the universe with their disinformation.

Alternative scientist, alternative scientist funded by who and for what research, money runs the world not scientist and dreamers. If you think that oil companies would fund free energy - it would be one of the most delusional idea thought up (I know this was not your thought). Why would the oil companies with huge involvement allow that to happen if it threatens their profit margin. I rather believe in scientist and dreamers who are pursuing ideas frowned upon by the scientific community in hope that their finding would benefit society. Scientist are only being funded by research to no where. There is no such thing as stupid in science discovery, if they are pursuing free energy. There must be a logical reason behind it. Two decades or so ago we were given the doubt that cold fusion wasn't possible, yet today, cold fusion is back and a hot topic again. Hmmmm!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yet the nonsense they spout shows them ignorant of actual science. They bank on the hopes of the scientifically illiterate. They don't mind lying or misrepresenting the truth, and the ones who don't know this are the ones funding these charlatans. Exposing lies is not suppressing truth. But it seems like the illiterate want to believe in these lies, and they treat it like some kind of religion. Even worse is these deceitful allegations are a stumbling block to people who are truly seeking scientific advancement. You act like they have no ulterior motives. But they have motives to intentionally deceive, seek financial compensation, or are generally clueless of what they're taking about.
edit on 28-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
And if any free energy technology is being suppressed, this certainly isn't it, with a picture of it openly displayed on his website, right?

A economy can't run without a energy source, can't you see the answer at what would cause the suppression of free energy technology. Well, what's your answer.
Actually I don't think the concept of people or businesses with money and power trying to suppress things that might work against them as far-fetched. Sometimes a big powerful company may buy out a small new upstart competitor if they have superior technology and or patents that the larger company can profitably utilize.

And I am accusing you of not reading my post very carefully. Didn't you notice I said "If any free energy technology is being suppressed..." meaning haven't ruled out the possibility. I look at claims of technology suppression the same way I look at claims that UFOs are being piloted by aliens...It may be possible, and I can't prove it's not. I certainly believe there's a good chance of other life in the universe and I certainly see the profit motive in wanting to prevent competitors from doing things that might harm a company's profits, in fact Microsoft was accused of breaking the law to suppress competition.

But "free energy" is an extraordinary claim, as is the claim that aliens out there are traveling faster than the speed of light to visit Earth. I won't say either of those claims is impossible, rather, I would characterize the claims as extraordinary. And as my signature says, extraordinary clams require extraordinary evidence and there is no extraordinary evidence for either free energy suppression or alien visitation. Richard Hoagland having a heart attack is NOT evidence of an assasination attempt on him as he claims, nor is Bearden's openly displaying his free energy machine on his website evidence of free energy suppression.

So even if nobody has any evidence of free energy technology suppression (I see claims about it but never any evidence other than things like people dying....and guess what? People die every day, most of them have nothing to do with free energy) let's assume for a moment there is some free energy technology somewhere that's being suppressed.

Are you arguing with me that the "suppressed" technology would be pictured openly on a website like that photo, for anybody to copy and make themselves? Wouldn't they buy the inventor's company and the patents, and/or just kill the inventor as some people claim? What's your answer?

My answer led me to say, if there's some real technology being suppressed somewhere, it's not Bearden's technology. Suppressed technology can't be openly available like this, because if it is, it's not being suppressed, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join