It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRESS RELEASE: What Happened To The 9/11 Firemen?: 85% Take VCF only 15% on SSDI

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hey SamHouston, no disrespect or anything, but as a truthseeker I sincerely hope you want the truth to what 911 was. Until you are able to comprehend that this was a big show utilizing fake everything, you more than likely will never truly understand what really happened.

Think disaster training on a scale never seen before much less imagined. The average citizen not invovled may come across this and believe the "disaster" is real, never aware that in fact what they are seeing is actually more or less staged.

Go ahead bro, call me whatever you want, but until you accept that you were fooled into believing this event like the majority of Americans, you will never get the right answers as to what really happened.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnpropaganda
Hey SamHouston, no disrespect or anything, but as a truthseeker I sincerely hope you want the truth to what 911 was. Until you are able to comprehend that this was a big show utilizing fake everything, you more than likely will never truly understand what really happened.

Think disaster training on a scale never seen before much less imagined. The average citizen not invovled may come across this and believe the "disaster" is real, never aware that in fact what they are seeing is actually more or less staged.

Go ahead bro, call me whatever you want, but until you accept that you were fooled into believing this event like the majority of Americans, you will never get the right answers as to what really happened.

Peace

I don't suppose you have any EVIDENCE of this, do you?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

Peace

I don't suppose you have any EVIDENCE of this, do you?

WOW, I find it VERY hard to believe even as a skeptic that the whole NYFD was in on this huge illusion, and staged 300+ firemans deaths for what??? Some kind of monetary gain down the line? According to Wiki there are 11000+ employees of NYFD (maybe someone can clarify that?) So they all are hiding these firemen who faked their deaths? Does this mean the NYFD had foreknowledge of the event to plan this elaborate hoax??
They faked everything?? There is a big hole at ground zero is that a big illusion also?? Just a few questions I can think of right off the bat. What EXACTLY is this thread implying?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Seeing as the OP has failed to justify his wild claims and has had two days to provide the list of deaths by ladder and engine that he seems to rely on for evidence of his nutty claims, I believe this thread must be moved to HOAX.

Can a mod please do this or post in thread to say why such an action is not being undertaken.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
WOW, I find it VERY hard to believe even as a skeptic that the whole NYFD was in on this huge illusion, and staged 300+ firemans deaths for what??? Some kind of monetary gain down the line? According to Wiki there are 11000+ employees of NYFD (maybe someone can clarify that?) So they all are hiding these firemen who faked their deaths? Does this mean the NYFD had foreknowledge of the event to plan this elaborate hoax??
They faked everything?? There is a big hole at ground zero is that a big illusion also?? Just a few questions I can think of right off the bat. What EXACTLY is this thread implying?

11,000 FDNY employees is correct. This includes firefighters, inspectors, office personel, logistics, etc.

He is saying (I think) that all of these 347 (not 343 that every single source will tell you) are either faking their death, or never existed. Where he gets this, I am not real sure. I suspect from someplace that is covered by his underwear.

I have shown him wrong on a few things. I am still working on putting together a spreadsheet with all the firefighters and assignments. He claims that they were all evenly distributed. What that proves, again, I have no idea.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
Seeing as the OP has failed to justify his wild claims and has had two days to provide the list of deaths by ladder and engine that he seems to rely on for evidence of his nutty claims, I believe this thread must be moved to HOAX.

Can a mod please do this or post in thread to say why such an action is not being undertaken.

MOD's I second this motion!

Please move to Hoax or add Hoax to the title.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

MOD's I second this motion!

Please move to Hoax or add Hoax to the title.

Yeah you better throw the good old Hoax label on this quick. Readers with half a brain could come across this, review the obvious evidence presented by the OP via their link, and actually come to the conclusion that something just doesn't quite add up.

To the OP- thanks again for taking a hard look at an area most are too scared to take an honest look at. You losers and fake **s truth seeker's keep on doing whatever it is you pretend to do.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yeah you better throw the good old Hoax label on this quick. Readers with half a brain could come across this, review the obvious evidence presented by the OP via their link, and actually come to the conclusion that something just doesn't quite add up.

To the OP- thanks again for taking a hard look at an area most are too scared to take an honest look at. You losers and fake **s truth seeker's keep on doing whatever it is you pretend to do.

I am about half way through sorting all the firefighters' names and assignments, and as of right now, I see no "even distribution" whatsoever. NONE.

Also, the 347 number has YET to be sourced. Neither has anything else.

I third the motion of a HOAX label on this thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I am about half way through sorting all the firefighters' names and assignments, and as of right now, I see no "even distribution" whatsoever. NONE.

Mr. Firefighter here reminds me of the dopefiend who steals all your stuff, then shows up acting all concerned and tries to help you find it.

FDNY343= HOAX

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Mr. Firefighter here reminds me of the dopefiend who steals all your stuff, then shows up acting all concerned and tries to help you find it.

FDNY343= HOAX

And you think attacking me personally is going to help your cause? Not hardly.
What does that even mean?

I have countered his claims using simple links to outside sources. He uses links to his own posts, on a seperate forum. I source places like FDNY10house.com (Official site of 10 House, put together by the guys who work there) and nyc.gov

Yeah, it's called backing up what I say. Notice he has YET to produce a spreadsheet with his work on it?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

I think that the unanswered questions behind 9/11 has led to mental illness in many people, they are always searching for new "bombshell" evidence, quite frankly I don't believe 99.999% of the official story but some of these guys have become obsessed with an event that America has largely forgotten.

I would not waste time trying to debunk him anymore than I would waste time with someone who says the official story was 100% true, its pointless as both sides have made their minds up as to what they are going to believe.

For those that want to do something, Volunteer to help 9/11 first responders and families, Fealgood foundation is a great place to start .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
As promised, I would upload a spreadsheet with all of the names and assignments of the 343 firefighters killed on 911.

Here it is!

spreadsheets.google.com...=0

Also, here is the list of firehouses in FDNY.

www.mapbuilder.net...

And here is the LODD (Line of Duty Death) for the years 2000-2010 per the FDNY.

www.nyc.gov...

I used this data to load it into the spreadsheet.

I have also filtered out any of the dates that were NOT 9/11/01 in my spreadsheet.

As you can see, I have also numbered them, and organized them by assignment.

Any questions?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

tyvm will look in detail later. thanks indeed for your effort

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by FDNY343

tyvm will look in detail later. thanks indeed for your effort

Welcome.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

I'm going to bump this thread for Phil et al. who were talking about this topic.

Notie I have uploaded the spreadsheet that I promised?

You can copy that into Microsoft Excel and do whatever sorting or arranging you want.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

he said that 347 was the number counted up from the different memorials.
and that the count from fdny was 345 i thought he might of said 343.
its in the post at the beginning, and thought that it was strange the two didn't macth

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
yep i was right it's about half way down in the off site box in the
opening post.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
yep i was right it's about half way down in the off site box in the
opening post.

And it's wrong. 343 is the EXACT figure. I even numbered them in the spreadsheet. This list comes DIRECTLY from FDNY's page of LODD's.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

if you look at what i said, i was just pointing out where he said the number 347
came from. from the different memorials, and that the offcail fdny says 343.
you kept on saying you wanted to know where the number 347 came from.
and your spread list 344 not 343.

i know that his post has offend you, but you should really read before you post.
if there is a difference in memorials and official record, maybe someone like yourself
being part of the fdny should take at look and go to the memorials and see if indeed
there is a difference between the two. if so take to the chain of command and find out why
i take no sides in this post . i just know that they died,

/spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArA3EggW1VljdEtkblJJU Ut4dkVGZ24xckxxTzRXTlE&hl=en#gid=0

edit on 14-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by FDNY343

if you look at what i said, i was just pointing out where he said the number 347
came from. from the different memorials, and that the offcail fdny says 343.
you kept on saying you wanted to know where the number 347 came from.
and your spread list 344 not 343.
/spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArA3EggW1VljdEtkblJJU Ut4dkVGZ24xckxxTzRXTlE&hl=en#gid=0

You need to subtract 1 because of the fact that the 1st line is the description of each column.

So, 343, just as I said.

So, he SAID that is where he got the number 347. But yet, FDNY, the people who actually MADE the list, say 343, as I have shown in my spreadsheet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join