It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRESS RELEASE: What Happened To The 9/11 Firemen?: 85% Take VCF only 15% on SSDI

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan

There are 347 not 343. One must add up all the official memorials, and you will see there are 347.

Sorry, basic math tells me there are 343. Do you have a link to something that I am not aware of? Please share it.

Now the most implausible part of their story. That these 347 went into these towers, and poof, vanished. None of their bones, flesh, 60 pound boots 50 pound rubber coats, hats, radios, air tanks surviving. They just disappeared and turned into dust. Not even to be found in the debris pile. That's what the fireman told us. That's their testimony. And in my opinion it is shameful.

Which is incorrect. Many of the bodies WERE recovered. Lots of firefighter gear was pulled out of the rubble.

Our boots do not weigh 60 pounds, nor do our coats weigh 50 pounds. They also are not rubber, but that's neither here nor there.

One of the big keys here is their radio malfunctions; Ever wonder why those motorola radios didn't work on 9/11? The reason is simple, because they couldn't fake 347 fireman's radio calls which were never going to happen, so they simply told us the radios broke. Simple enough solution.

See previous post about radio issues.
PS. Not every firefighter had a radio.

I am going to go find the youtubes of the fireman schilling for the official BS story by telling us, 5 of them, telling all 3000 people turned to dust. It's hilarious. Because that's delusional as well, to think that the entire contents of the world trade center, some 13,200 tons of combustable material. and all of the people turn to dust. The fact that these 5 fireman are on a documentary telling everything and everyone turned to dust is a red flag. And their acting isn't all that great, but it got through at the time when everyone was not thinking critically.

Cheers-
Phil

Which is also incorrect. Many intact bodies were recovered. Many pieces were also recovered. I am sure you understand that a 10 ton beam falling on someone is not going to leave them completly intact. To think otherwise is absurd.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Read the entire post and all of Larry's posts especially. The number of Fireman allegedly killed is 347 not 343. Not my job to do your reading and research!

50 pounds, 60 pounds, doesn't really matter. They never recovered even close to 700 pairs of fireman's boots. Not even close. If you would like to claim otherwise, please provide documentation.

And whether the coats weighed 60 pounds, or 35, it doesn't matter. They never pulled out anywhere close to 347 fireman's coats. Disagree? Cool beans! Show your documentation please!

Again, you claim that many bodies were recovered. But can you prove your claim? Show me the video? And the bodies?

Hard proof or evidence please. But my guess is you don't have any of that, right?

I think most people coming here are going to realize they were hoaxed and shammed when they see that the losses to the FDNY were evenly absorbed. Hardly any total losses of firehouses, as we were lead to believe.

I have watched all of the archived TV footage, there are no big surprises or any parts where they found large pockets of humans remains. It isn't there. Have watched all the footage available through the TV web archive.

Can you please direct me to the TV footage where they found the cavern with the 1300 hundred people allegedly trapped at the top of the North Tower? Which fell second, so there is no excuse why these peoples remains should not have been found, there is no TV footage where they ever found this cavern of the "1300 trapped above the 92nd" floor.

Personally I think it is because the whole day was a hoax. And there was never really any 1300 people trapped above the 92nd. The debris pile proves as much. And so do the helicopter shots. Showing 20-25 people at best at the windows going for air. Not 1300 as they claimed. Critical failure here in the official story!

Can anyone here show me the TV footage where they actually found those 1300 people who were trapped at the top, and thus couldn't have been turned to dust as we were told by the lying TV news?

Would be much appreciated!

Cheers-
phil

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by do2read

Again, 8 Ladders and 10 Engine Companies lost only one man.

So just where did you get your "RESEARCH" - clowns like Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, et al ?

Ladder 10 - Sean Tallon, only official member, 2 other members Ladder 10 left do to medical problem. 2 other
men, one detailed from Engine 10, Battalion 7

Ladder 24 - Steve Belson, detail as driver to Battalion 7 chief Orio Palmer

Emgine 216 - Daniel Suhr - killed by person jumping from towers

Engine 219 - John Chipura detail to Ladder 105

Ladder 131 - Christian Regenhard detailed to Engine 279

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
most of the 9/11 passenger victims are also not on the SSDI, either the list really sucks, the government has not told SSDI, or they are not really dead. All my deceased family members are on the list so why not the most famous victims?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

reply to post by FDNY343

Read the entire post and all of Larry's posts especially. The number of Fireman allegedly killed is 347 not 343. Not my job to do your reading and research!

Please count the firemen found here.
nyfd.com...

Tell me how many there are. 347 is the incorrect answer. 343 is correct.

Who are these 4 other firemen? Names? Assignments? Links? Thanks.

50 pounds, 60 pounds, doesn't really matter. They never recovered even close to 700 pairs of fireman's boots. Not even close. If you would like to claim otherwise, please provide documentation.

Why would they recover 700 pairs? That makes 1400 boots. It's not suprising you have a hard time getting the number of firefighters killed, when you cannot even do a simple math problem.

And whether the coats weighed 60 pounds, or 35, it doesn't matter. They never pulled out anywhere close to 347 fireman's coats. Disagree? Cool beans! Show your documentation please!

You do realize that those coats are not fire-proof, right?

Again, you claim that many bodies were recovered. But can you prove your claim? Show me the video? And the bodies?

articles.cnn.com...:US

This took 10 seconds on google. Sorry that you couldn't do that yourself.

BTW, ladder 4 lost 9 men.

Hard proof or evidence please. But my guess is you don't have any of that, right?

Says the guy who has yet to provide ANY form of evidence. No, a post on another forum is not evidence.

I think most people coming here are going to realize they were hoaxed and shammed when they see that the losses to the FDNY were evenly absorbed. Hardly any total losses of firehouses, as we were lead to believe.

No, they were not evenly absorbed. This is an outright lie.

Please show the numbers by company, along with the names. You should have this in a spreadsheet. If not, can you link to it in nother form? Thanks.

I have watched all of the archived TV footage, there are no big surprises or any parts where they found large pockets of humans remains. It isn't there. Have watched all the footage available through the TV web archive.

Why does this suprise you? Did you expect 1300 bodies to be piles up all nice and neat?

Can you please direct me to the TV footage where they found the cavern with the 1300 hundred people allegedly trapped at the top of the North Tower? Which fell second, so there is no excuse why these peoples remains should not have been found, there is no TV footage where they ever found this cavern of the "1300 trapped above the 92nd" floor.

Again, why do you expect 1300 people to be piled up all right next to each other? WHy do you expect bodies to survive a fall from +1000 feet? Not to mention the multi-ton beams and concrete etc. that would be pummeling them as they fell.....

Personally I think it is because the whole day was a hoax. And there was never really any 1300 people trapped above the 92nd. The debris pile proves as much. And so do the helicopter shots. Showing 20-25 people at best at the windows going for air. Not 1300 as they claimed. Critical failure here in the official story!

Where do you get this 1300 number from? Linkey please.

Can anyone here show me the TV footage where they actually found those 1300 people who were trapped at the top, and thus couldn't have been turned to dust as we were told by the lying TV news?

Show me why you believe their bodies would remain intact. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
most of the 9/11 passenger victims are also not on the SSDI, either the list really sucks, the government has not told SSDI, or they are not really dead. All my deceased family members are on the list so why not the most famous victims?

Easy.
helpdesk.rootsweb.com...

helpdesk.rootsweb.com...

You're welcome!

BTW, my sister is not on there, nor is either of my grandparents, or JFK.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I have followed this thread since it started and have to say the testimony of FDNY343 is compelling.

I echo his request for a definitive list of firefighters lost by ladder and engine. It would be a lengthy post but I request a list in thread with sources, no links to other forums.

If this cannot be provided or the discrepancies FDNY343 has outlined with your claims then I call for this thread to be moved immediately by the mods to HOAX as it seemingly is not a true claim and is misleading to people who skim the 9/11 forum.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Thank you. Yes, it should be moved to hoax, as that is all that his posts are.

Here is another link.

www.fdnylodd.com...

343 there too. Imagine that.

I will try to put it into a spreadsheet if I can. It may take a few days though. If I get it done soon, I will post a link here.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ronald Regan is not on the list either. Does that mean he never existed?

By your reasoning two of our most popular presidents never were. Perhaps your relies too much on flawed data. Garbage in garbage out.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by FDNY343

Would be much appreciated!

Cheers-
phil

I snipped this post Phil.

1- I have not received a U2U from you as of yet confirming of refusing my invitation to you to visit the fire stations in Manhattan. If money is an issue, I will pay for 50% of your hotel room. I would really like for you to meet some of the FDNY and show them your PRESS RELEASE. Don't you think they should know of this important information?

2- Your research is quite.... um... bad. 1,300 people above the 92nd floor?? Where in God's name did you get that crap??

I eagerly await your decision for a pending NYC visit.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

1- I have not received a U2U from you as of yet confirming of refusing my invitation to you to visit the fire stations in Manhattan. If money is an issue, I will pay for 50% of your hotel room. I would really like for you to meet some of the FDNY and show them your PRESS RELEASE. Don't you think they should know of this important information?

I eagerly await your decision for a pending NYC visit.

Phil, say you'll do it if Gravy will be your tour guide, ya know the JREFers hero who claims to make a living being a NY tour guide.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I started listing some of FDNY members who were the only causalty for their unit. Posted their normal duty
station and where there were serving on 9/11 as a mens of debunking the offensive scurilous accusations
posted by some alleged truthers

If have time will try to research some more

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

appreciate your efforts

ty

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Another stirling example of the kind of Bolshoi statements made by the Truther community. "Show me the proof that they recovered 347 coats". Umm, I don't have to show you that. Its up to YOU to prove your goofy allegations.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
In regards to the Firemen, we even have their perspective in the form of unseen video!

Insane amounts of new footage. Some of them show some completely new angles too, one of them is actually quite awesome quality and one of them shows the thermal temps of the WTC buildings when on fire.

Very, very mind blowing to see NEW 9/11 footage......

covertnews.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

Thank you. Yes, it should be moved to hoax, as that is all that his posts are.

Here is another link.

www.fdnylodd.com...

343 there too. Imagine that.

I will try to put it into a spreadsheet if I can. It may take a few days though. If I get it done soon, I will post a link here.

Anyone who is actually taking this FDNY343 serious is continuing down the path of 911 lies and deception.

911 was false flag terrorism at a scale never seen before. It was a show folks... Please take off the blinders now and stop falling for lies like this joker FDNY343.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

As a member of NYCCAN who doubts the official story, and, has had more than one run in with the full time debunkers at ATS (including you) I find myself pretty disgusted by this thread.

To doubt the garbage that is the 9/11 commission is one thing, but to dishonor the memory of the good men that died that day by implying that their line of duty deaths where somehow fabricated is SICKING.

The destruction and death on that day was very real, I saw it with my own two eyes, at what point do we recognize that this kind of slander against the dead is just flat out wrong?

Firefighter Jimmy Riches Jr of Ladder 114, saved my Wifes life by carrying her limp body down 4 flights of stairs prior to 9/11, I have a Son that would not exist were it not for this Hero, he gave his life trying to save people on 9/11 and I feel that Mr Jayhan is soiling the sacrifice he made for all of us, I would challenge Mr. Jayhan to tell his Father face to face that perhaps his Sons sacrifice is a lie .

I would tell Mr. Jayhan (if I had any respect for him) that he needs to sit back on think about what he is saying because I see this whole idea as insulting and extremely counterproductive to getting the truth about 9/11.

The source he is using is not official, as far as I am concerned anything he has said is suspect at this point.

By the way

3/10/07

Giuliani not a HERO:

I am an active Battalion Chief who searched the rubble of WTC for 9 months. I saw the bodies and what was left of them. I'll never forget the horrors of 9/11. No one will speak for me as a spokesman.

NEVER FORGIVE and NEVER FORGET,not even when a politician needs to roll you out to help him recover from bad press. Giuliani and his commissioners ran north to safety when they heard that another plane was missing.

My son, FDNY FF Jimmy Riches' body was recovered from WTC site on March 25,2002. If Giuliani had his way, when he tried in November 2001 to end the recovery phase of WTC operations,my hero son's body would have been scooped up by machine and trucked to the S.I. Dump.

The heroes all died on 9/11. Giuliani also had my son working that day with a radio that didn't work at WTC(we know this from 1993),and Motorola with whom his connections are suspicious. Giuliani also had the OEM command center built at 7 WTC against the wishes of Jerry Hauer,head of OEM.

Rudy also had a room specially built in Command Center so that he could smoke his cigars all on the taxpayer's back. 7 wtc collapsed on 9/11/01 because it was located near a prime terrorist target, but Rudy could walk there from City Hall and He knows best. It's his way or you are gone as was Bratton, Hauer,etc,etc.

The whole Kerik fiasco, the FDNY radios and Giuliani's association with Motorola, MUST be investigated more vigorously. Kerik probably learned from his boss how to take stocks from companies illegally,yet will fire the beat cop who takes a cup of coffee. Safir had lunch at known mob hangouts and took an illegal trip to the Academy Awards.

Rudy Giuliani's ability to appoint people in high places who do not possess the knowledge base and abilities to perform their assignments is definitely a shortcoming .Politicians are now going to look for their 9/11 family puppets to show off to the media and America with the upcoming Presidential elections.

Giuliani treated the dead heroes of 9/11 with disrespect and the IAFF is right to call a spade a spade.Tell America the truth.

As for Lee Ielpi being the unofficial spokesman for the 9/11 families, this is ridiculous. This is a typical Giuliani move. Some will kowtow to politicians at any cost. This week Mr. Ielpi went to Washington,DC with Rep. Gary Ackerman as guests of The King of Jordan. Abdullah was addressing Congress and telling them to be tolerant. Mr. Ielpi then had lunch with them. Have we all forgotten how they danced and celebrated in the streets of Jordan on 9/11/01 while our sons were laying under the rubble. This is the ultimate disrespect for the murdered 9/11 Americans.

I will "NEVER FORGET."

Battalion Chief Jim Riches FDNY

edit to add letter

edit on 1/19/2011 by samhouston1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by thedman

As a member of NYCCAN who doubts the official story, and, has had more than one run in with the full time debunkers at ATS (including you) I find myself pretty disgusted by this thread.

To doubt the garbage that is the 9/11 commission is one thing, but to dishonor the memory of the good men that died that day by implying that their line of duty deaths where somehow fabricated is SICKING.

The destruction and death on that day was very real, I saw it with my own two eyes, at what point do we recognize that this kind of slander against the dead is just flat out wrong?

Firefighter Jimmy Riches Jr of Ladder 114, saved my Wifes life by carrying her limp body down 4 flights of stairs prior to 9/11, I have a Son that would not exist were it not for this Hero, he gave his life trying to save people on 9/11 and I feel that Mr Jayhan is soiling the sacrifice he made for all of us, I would challenge Mr. Jayhan to tell his Father face to face that perhaps his Sons sacrifice is a lie .

I would tell Mr. Jayhan (if I had any respect for him) that he needs to sit back on think about what he is saying because I see this whole idea as insulting and extremely counterproductive to getting the truth about 9/11.

The source he is using is not official, as far as I am concerned anything he has said is suspect at this point.

By the way

3/10/07

Giuliani not a HERO:

I am an active Battalion Chief who searched the rubble of WTC for 9 months. I saw the bodies and what was left of them. I'll never forget the horrors of 9/11. No one will speak for me as a spokesman.

NEVER FORGIVE and NEVER FORGET,not even when a politician needs to roll you out to help him recover from bad press. Giuliani and his commissioners ran north to safety when they heard that another plane was missing.

My son, FDNY FF Jimmy Riches' body was recovered from WTC site on March 25,2002. If Giuliani had his way, when he tried in November 2001 to end the recovery phase of WTC operations,my hero son's body would have been scooped up by machine and trucked to the S.I. Dump.

The heroes all died on 9/11. Giuliani also had my son working that day with a radio that didn't work at WTC(we know this from 1993),and Motorola with whom his connections are suspicious. Giuliani also had the OEM command center built at 7 WTC against the wishes of Jerry Hauer,head of OEM.

Rudy also had a room specially built in Command Center so that he could smoke his cigars all on the taxpayer's back. 7 wtc collapsed on 9/11/01 because it was located near a prime terrorist target, but Rudy could walk there from City Hall and He knows best. It's his way or you are gone as was Bratton, Hauer,etc,etc.

The whole Kerik fiasco, the FDNY radios and Giuliani's association with Motorola, MUST be investigated more vigorously. Kerik probably learned from his boss how to take stocks from companies illegally,yet will fire the beat cop who takes a cup of coffee. Safir had lunch at known mob hangouts and took an illegal trip to the Academy Awards.

Rudy Giuliani's ability to appoint people in high places who do not possess the knowledge base and abilities to perform their assignments is definitely a shortcoming .Politicians are now going to look for their 9/11 family puppets to show off to the media and America with the upcoming Presidential elections.

Giuliani treated the dead heroes of 9/11 with disrespect and the IAFF is right to call a spade a spade.Tell America the truth.

As for Lee Ielpi being the unofficial spokesman for the 9/11 families, this is ridiculous. This is a typical Giuliani move. Some will kowtow to politicians at any cost. This week Mr. Ielpi went to Washington,DC with Rep. Gary Ackerman as guests of The King of Jordan. Abdullah was addressing Congress and telling them to be tolerant. Mr. Ielpi then had lunch with them. Have we all forgotten how they danced and celebrated in the streets of Jordan on 9/11/01 while our sons were laying under the rubble. This is the ultimate disrespect for the murdered 9/11 Americans.

I will "NEVER FORGET."

Battalion Chief Jim Riches FDNY

edit to add letter

edit on 1/19/2011 by samhouston1886 because: (no reason given)

Keep playin the violin of the hero's and the psedo-official BS version of events...

It was one big show that day...

"Saw it with my own two eye's" OK sure ya did

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mnpropaganda

Thats an amazing display of crazyness on your part, its very telling of your state of mind when you come off with the idea that I could have not have seen the attacks simply because I disagree with this thread, furthermore when you consider that there were tens of thousands of witnesses to the attacks it becomes more obvious that you are not thinking logically.

Before you go on making a fool of yourself you should look at some of my past posts to see that I am a Truther and more than likely have been one much longer than you.

The difference between us is that I don't believe every single forum posting I encounter on the net.

Israelis on the scene I can believe, Bush & Cheney in on it, sure, but this is pure madness.

I have never claimed to be a Hero, working a perimeter and running away from choking dust does not make one a Hero, obsessing over an event which you saw on T.V (like you) does not either but losing your life trying to help save the lives of your fellow New Yorkers does and no amount of nonsense threads and two line responses will ever change that.

I know that In your own twisted mind you can justify these assaults on the memories of these men, I encourage you to come to NYC and carry them out in person if you are man enough to stand behind what you are saying.

You will never take the place of the men and women that gave their lives that day and for the first time ever I find myself agreeing with people like goodoldave and the rest of the full time debunkers, it really makes me wonder if you are working with them to make 9/11 truth look bad?

If not I am telling you, get help because you really need it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mnpropaganda

Been a member a whole 3 days I see, I thought I smelled a rat.
I will give 10 to 1 odds that you have multiple accounts here, I wonder who you really are ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join