It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Questions That You Will Not See Asked On CNN, MSNBC Or Fox News.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

There is a reason why so many millions of people are turning to the alternative media for their news today. The truth is that there are a whole lot of important things that the mainstream media will simply not talk about. There are a whole lot of other important issues that the mainstream media will tease their viewers with but then subsequently "whitewash" with the "official story" that none of us is supposed to question. Have you ever noticed how CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ABC, NBC and CBS all seem to come up with the exact same version of "the truth"? But over the past several years we have seen a great awakening take place. Millions of Americans are sick and tired of being spoon-fed establishment propaganda like a bunch of small children and they are searching on the Internet for alternative media outlets that are asking the hard questions and that are willing to at least explore answers that are not part of "the officially sanctioned" version of the truth.

Posted below are 25 hard questions that you will not see asked on CNN, MSNBC or Fox News. Sure, they may "tease" their viewers by "touching" on some of these issues, but they will never dig deep and they will never ask the really tough questions that are not "politically correct".

If a tough issue is brought up on one of these networks, it may be debated by a couple of establishment "talking heads", and we will be told that both sides are being presented so that we can "decide", but it is all a big dog and pony show. The truth is that the big media companies will never really do anything that threatens the big money interests that own them or the big money interests that pour billions of advertising dollars into their organizations.

Some of the big news companies may be a little bit more "blue" and some of them may be a little bit more "red", but the versions of the news that all of them produce are always incredibly similar.

Wouldn't you just love it if the big media companies would tackle some of the questions posted below with some real honesty?

#1 The U.S. dollar has lost well over 95 percent of its value since the Federal Reserve was created in 1913. The Fed has failed time and time again from preventing big financial bubbles from being created and then eventually bursting. About the only thing the Federal Reserve seems to be good at is creating more government debt that the rest of us have to pay for. So what possible justification is there for allowing the Federal Reserve to continue to issue our currency and run our economy?

#2 Ten years ago, the "employment rate" in the United States was about 64%. Since then it has been constantly declining and now the "employment rate" in the United States is only about 58%. So where did all of those jobs go? Is this what we can expect from "globalism"?

#3 Thousands of dead birds are falling out of the sky and millions of dead fish are washing ashore all over the globe. So does this mean that there is something seriously wrong with the planet?

Read the full text here

I know the MSM is like a "mafia", but is always good have some more questions about whats happening. I no longer trust the mainstream media for real news, news that really matters to me. What Lindsey Lohan did last week, or Brett Favre’s latest NFL contract, or the top grossing Hollywood movie of this week, is NOT “news”. Floods in Australia ARE news, even if I live out Australia.I actually care about what’s happening in the rest of the world.
This is WHY I choosed ATS to keep me informed.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am not American, so I cannot comment on those questions.

But, yes, dead birds and dead fish.

Something is very wrong and no-one will ever explain it so we have to work it out for ourselves.

That, coupled with earthquakes, floods and volcanoes - time to take a long look at yourself.

It could be the biblical end of the world.

I really hope not.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I agree, I can't stand it that we have to be updated about celebrity gossip constantly. OMG, Kim Kardashian changed her hair style! Who the hell cares? I can't watch "news shows" anymore because it frustrates me.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sbc650mike

The "ordinary" people care for sure. But the problem is that most people are in a lethargyc state. This comes from long time ago when they invented the radio and television.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

I dont know if this is the biblical end of the world, but science are failing to explain this things.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Governments learned that controling media was the way to contol the people decades ago..

Many threads on ATS are related to ownership of media and thus WHO is controling what we see...

It's brainwashing at it's best..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

And now they want to own the internet. Not only in economic sense, but in the strict sense of the word. They want decide what content the users shoud like/dislike.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
#22 1180 new snowfall records were set in the United States just this past week. So does that mean that global warming isn't true after all?

A: Global cooling is the new global warming

edit on 13-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Many threads on ATS are related to ownership of media and thus WHO is controling what we see...

Rupert Murdok?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Anyone who claims the US media didn’t censor itself is kidding you. It wasn’t a matter of government pressure but a reluctance to criticize anything in a war that was obviously supported by the vast majority of the people. And this isn’t just a CNN issue

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Starred and flagged for a real good post. I too would love it if the mainstream media tacked a few of these stories in earnest, and answered a few questions I am sure we all have. I have been watching world events, and it certainly looks like the end is just about here. Least TPTB could do is enlighten us a little, huh? I copied the questions and sent them out to my contacts, may I suggest everyone do this? Spread the word.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This is a good Idea indeed. I added you as a friend.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This past week is a good example of how MSN has become a tool for the elite and their puppet poiticians to hijack the coverage of the Tucson shootings to achieve their political goals. Their sick and twisted propaganda oozes schizophrenic double messages. Their message they are conveying to us about this terrible tragedy is ""Divide the Country in Order to Bring Us Closer Together". The t-shirts that were carefully placed on the back of chairs at the memorial (political pep rally) last night had printed on the front "We Will Thrive". Who will thrive? THEY will thrive! The media said that the White House had no prior knowledge that the memorial was going to have this pep rally type atmosphere. Believe me, the WH had full knowledge and was fully aware of every detail including the plan not to give Gov. Jan Brewer a standing ovation. Their Disneyland Orwellian World has no room for the small people, believe me. Last night was the kick off for the 2012 presidential campaign for Obama. I had a sick feeling watching it because it should have been a more solemn service, in my opinion. After the memorial, MSN focused more on his speech delivery than the victims of the shooting. They dissected, analyzed, manipulated, broke down and examined every word. FOX, MSNBC, and CNN are used as a catalyst to keep the masses divided and fighting. Just like the Republicans and Democrats, they are one and the same.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Just like the Republicans and Democrats, they are one and the same.

Left wing, right wing, its the same bird.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is what killed the Local Newspapers as well.

No longer gathering and reporting their own stories, just a re-write of an AP or UPI feed.

The MSM is so controled that they have rendered themselves obsolete.

40 years ago I as a young teenager recognized that the 3 networks would report the same stories everyday and wondered IF THEY ARE REALLY IN COMPETITION WHY DO THE NOT TRY TO “SCOOP” the OTHER NETWORKS ??

The answer is they are NOT competitors. They are part of the same control matrix.
edit on 13-1-2011 by brokedown because: left out word

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
#22 1180 new snowfall records were set in the United States just this past week. So does that mean that global warming isn't true after all?

Global warming is so yesterdays news...

It's now reported as "Climate Change"

Talk about covering all bases..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Fed must create bubbles. Its a Ponzi scheme that must have breakdowns to one degree or the other on a regular basis or it stops working. Its like if Mr Ponzi takes all the money at a high point and pays off the right people and starts over. This would get Mr Ponzi shot but with the Fed they are the only game in town and if they sweep the board and say start over...well we just start over.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by RUSSO

Global warming is so yesterdays news...

It's now reported as "Climate Change"

Talk about covering all bases..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
face book and things like it Can kill of the news.
and be the News.
they will see this to.
and soon they will have to do some thing to get the news back.
selling news makes a lot of money.
but I hope they have the sense to let it go.
the news should be free and reported by the people.
but then how do the control it?
we live in very interesting times.

as for the birds? Oil leaks.
as for the floods? global worming.
as for the earth quakes and volcanoes?
global worming! if the ground heats up,
the very hot magma can go higher.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Global cooling is the new global worming. No, now is climate change.

top topics

join