It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird/fish deaths solved.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
To blame man or anything else for all of these animal deaths without a shred of evidence, does nothing to identify the problem. We all have our theories, but lets try to gather facts. It seems like too many animals to me. But all I have to back it up is a theory. I appreciate the discussion. However, the scientific community is all over the place. If the professionals can not come to a consensus, it just leaves us to wonder. I have been looking for mass animal death maps from previous years. Just seems like that might be the place to start.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hahahaha @ Indigestion... that's a good one.

Should have fed them some tums.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Everyone keeps relating to birds, as the OP only presents a sad explanation for ONE incident, when there were many other species and animals involved globally. Why would the birds change their course to divulge themselves in sunflower seeds to the death? Seeds are a normal part of their diet, so if the birds ate to the point of overload without their brain telling them to stop, then to me that means something had to initially shut down their natural senses and disorientate their behavior. I'm not buying this, but even if it were true, it's a very strange mode of behavior and something must have altered their biological nature to the point that they were steered off course to uncharacteristically overeat to the point of death. Once again, for the birds to overeat to their death is a stretch, and if this were the case then something seriously went wrong with their biological instincts and systems for them to perform such an oddity.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My question is why does the media begin to force the mass bird/fish death all of a sudden.

I believe it is due to ATS and to side track it from real problems, Assange, rep shooting

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

yha i would like to start my own thread about my experiance yesterday but untill i get my 20 or so post i got to wait. dident expect that someone would say it deserves its own thread, as soon as i can i will post it up ty

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join