It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird/fish deaths solved.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So I am confused now about where you stand in this debate OP.

First you say:

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Everything is Un-Related Completely, In an attempt to Stop this madness im going to tell u why.

Up till now these events have been happening ALL THE TIME, You may not like that FACT, i dont either (its much more fun to think somethings going on) but all events have no connection and therefore there Isnt one, All events have been Unique and Most have an identified reason.

So you are saying here that the mass die offs are completely unrelated ... nothing linking them at all ... right??

Then you say:

reply to post by TheWill

And what did i conclude, That the human race are responsible? Yep

Which is saying there is a connection .... that human activity is causing the mass die offs ... therefore linking them ... right??

So which is it OP?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

To be honest im still worried about the whole world in general, Everything seems to be at a loss and it might have got to the point where Poeple are actually anticipating some sort of end of world scenerio as a change from the norm

But i think were still Only becoming Wary of just how much the world is screwed up, and maybe a pole shift is exactly what we need

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Horza

They are connected through all the different and many ways we have damanged the enviroment Yes, But as for an overall singular cause of every bird,fish and Crab deaths...Nope

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Bird/fish deaths solved.

www.huffingtonpost.com

edit on 11/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

Humans did it...
Case closed...
Yes I can see your point (father) Ted, but we are trying to figure out, how long we have got.

Your a Yorkshire man/ spit it out. How long have we got, mucka?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

At least untill after me and you are well and truly buried pal

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Aaah .. now I see what you are trying to tell us ... please try to be more concise with your OP's and we won't have this unnecessary confusion.

I have to point out that your OP is nothing really insightful and has been said many times over the last couple of weeks on many forums.

You tell us: "Humans did it" ... not really solving the crime ... not really a Sherlock Holmes kind of moment ...

I also have to say that this is contradictory to your initial post in which you attempt to tell us there is no single source.

There is, according to you ... Humans.

How about you show us how Humans are causing the mass die offs ... or at least try to ... ???

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

. I remembered I once saw 2 dead birds 2 years a go. I am very good at noticing small details. I feel odd that at first people freak out over all these mass animal deaths then they say it is normal. Of course animals are going to die but usually in small amounts and due to a known cause.
I know for a fact that mass animal deaths is no way common in my area. We have lots of animals and birds in Missouri. I have seen dead animals in the road that have been hit by cars and other animals from time to time that died from old age but not 100s at a or 1000s at a time. What if all the sudden 100 or 5000 humans died in one area or in one hospital? There would be mass panic concern.
If this is so common then i expect to see this in my area as well. This means I will one day witness 5000 birds falling from the sky or 100,000 fishes washing up on the shore of a nearby lake.
I could see maybe 5 or even 20 at time might be consider normal this is just too much in too many area.

edit on 11-1-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Everything is Un-Related Completely, In an attempt to Stop this madness im going to tell u why.

Up till now these events have been happening ALL THE TIME, You may not like that FACT, i dont either (its much more fun to think somethings going on) but all events have no connection and therefore there Isnt one, All events have been Unique and Most have an identified reason.

700 birds died in italy recently, to qoute the news article.

birds died as a result of massive indigestion brought on by over-eating

This is different from the other cases mentioned on other threads, therefore there is No connection.

The events are all likely unrelated, and officials have suggested various causes for many of the incidents, though in-depth tests are still being conducted. Fireworks are reported to have likely caused many of the dead birds to fall from the sky in the U.S. and unusually cold weather is believed responsible for others. Similar inclement weather as well as disease are thought responsible for many of the fish kills and dead crabs. According to the AP, mass animal deaths are not that uncommon.

www.currykerlinger.com...

The Truth is simple poeple, These aninmal deaths are common, just because nobody has investigated them till this point doesnt mean it doesnt happen ALL THE TIME.

The reason They Die is US, We are intoxicating this planet and upsetting the natural balance of things, This is obvious.

And its Going to continue happening, But Who cares about Animals eh?! Untill recently no-one even knew this was happening.

These deaths are Our fault, But no-ones gonna do anything about it.....

www.suite101.com...

edit on 11/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

birds died as a result of massive indigestion brought on by over-eating

lol now thats a new excuse
all the birds in Italy died due to over eating? say what the heck i am a Italian and when i lived in italy i have never seen any birds die from over eating, heck the doves in italy back then were eating like crazy and still they didn't die.

The Truth is simple poeple, These animal deaths are common, just because nobody has investigated them till this point doesnt mean it doesnt happen ALL THE TIME.

These animal deaths aren't common if they were common we would heard about the animals deaths since the 90s i have spent my life and my childhood with my friends in Italy watching the birds and elsewhere still none of them died in the 90s, so to answer you Thread OP no these deaths aren't common.

but all events have no connection and therefore there Isnt one

All the animal deaths have a connection did you even bother of reading that thread about the death animals on google map?
edit on 11-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Once again, the OP's post only corresponds with one incident..and furthermore didn't provide any evidence to suggest that this trend is something of common nature and occurrence. Also, it's starting to get very annoying that the people who understand nothing about science, physics, and nature..resort to brash name calling and ignorant stubborn behavior towards those who support the pole shift which is something carved into our history. Yes, it's pure psychology that people who are induced with fear, whether it be something they've watched or read with credible value, act out with ignorant and unintelligent behavior through the process of denial. No one here is advocating the painstaking process that our planet will go through, they are just presenting the credible facts as we know them because it's nothing more than pure science and inevitable. So, if you're going to disagree, do so in an intellectual manner instead of ignorantly concluding your own scenario to make yourself feel better...that's what children do.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Im thinking more of a bigger scale here, as in enviroments have changed because of a lot different reasons and factors causing certain species of animal to suddenly find life un-sustainable, The dodo is a prime example, It was crap and didnt work with its ever changing surroudings, same with Devils toenails and other fossils, due to an ever changing planet for some reason they seem to have become extinct, I think Birds are dying because of human involvment, For whatever reasons we may have made their common enviroment un-inhabitable for them'

If you get what im trying to say

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
Once again, the OP's post only corresponds with one incident..and furthermore didn't provide any evidence to suggest that this trend is something of common nature and occurrence. Also, it's starting to get very annoying that the people who understand nothing about science, physics, and nature..resort to brash name calling and ignorant stubborn behavior towards those who support the pole shift which is something carved into our history. Yes, it's pure psychology that people who are induced with fear, whether it be something they've watched or read with credible value, act out with ignorant and unintelligent behavior through the process of denial. No one here is advocating the painstaking process that our planet will go through, they are just presenting the credible facts as we know them because it's nothing more than pure science and inevitable. So, if you're going to disagree, do so in an intellectual manner instead of ignorantly concluding your own scenario to make yourself feel better...that's what children do.

Your first rate reply earned you a star . Bravo

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LipanConjuring86

Nope its what the smart poeple do, Please Add your oppinion and stop trying to base a whole thread tear down on one sentence you disagree with.

Oppinions and intellegence will be rewarded, Ignorance just gets stars from other poeple on the same level of ignorance

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by LipanConjuring86

Nope its what the smart poeple do, Please Add your oppinion and stop trying to base a whole thread tear down on one sentence you disagree with.

Oppinions and intellegence will be rewarded, Ignorance just gets stars from other poeple on the same level of ignorance

Again you resort to personal insults .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

again you resort to Not contributing anything usefull towards the thread.

Ohhh the endless circle

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

again you resort to Not contributing anything usefull towards the thread.

Ohhh the endless circle

From what I have seen of your pointless thread , you seem to go along with every argument that is contra to your OP . How much attention do you crave ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

No attention at all, I just Crave ATS points you see
, The attention is given to me as well by no effort of mine. you chose to post on this thread.

Goodnight now, Playtime over

~Ted

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well whatever the cause may be for this disaster I truly hope that we find the answer in the next few weeks at most.
I have to go shovel all this god damn snow now so to all here on this thread and the OP have a good night/day and I hope you find your answers.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Cheers pal, I think at the end of the day were all for answers, Who knows one day we might have them all but for now intellgent speculation will sevice

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Please attempt to debate (if that's that's allowed in this thread) with a certain amount of civility towards each other.

If debate is not allowed (which I cannot believe to be the case), the thread will be closed.

If civility is not forthcoming, the thread will also be closed.

Your call.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Please close Masqua this had sadly become a less than gracfull thread

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join