It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird/fish deaths solved.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Bird/fish deaths solved.

www.huffingtonpost.com

As Usual i will Not debate with poeple over Super-Human Evidence i have found, My overall conclusion is correct and flawless, Silly members, I shall Not divulge your ignorance Aha

On Wednesday, it was reported that over 700 dead birds had fallen from the sky in Italy. The countless turtle doves were scattered about the town of Faenza, many with strange blue marks in their beaks that some officials suggested may have been signs of hypoxia. With the incident occurring in the wake of similar mass animal deaths that were recently reported across the world, the Internet lit up with theories ranging from the rational to the outlandish. But in the case of Italy's dead birds, it doesn't seem aliens or secret government weapons testing were to blame, but instead just... a bad
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Everything is Un-Related Completely, In an attempt to Stop this madness im going to tell u why.

Up till now these events have been happening ALL THE TIME, You may not like that FACT, i dont either (its much more fun to think somethings going on) but all events have no connection and therefore there Isnt one, All events have been Unique and Most have an identified reason.

700 birds died in italy recently, to qoute the news article.

birds died as a result of massive indigestion brought on by over-eating

This is different from the other cases mentioned on other threads, therefore there is No connection.

The events are all likely unrelated, and officials have suggested various causes for many of the incidents, though in-depth tests are still being conducted. Fireworks are reported to have likely caused many of the dead birds to fall from the sky in the U.S. and unusually cold weather is believed responsible for others. Similar inclement weather as well as disease are thought responsible for many of the fish kills and dead crabs. According to the AP, mass animal deaths are not that uncommon.

www.currykerlinger.com...

The Truth is simple poeple, These aninmal deaths are common, just because nobody has investigated them till this point doesnt mean it doesnt happen ALL THE TIME.

The reason They Die is US, We are intoxicating this planet and upsetting the natural balance of things, This is obvious.

And its Going to continue happening, But Who cares about Animals eh?! Untill recently no-one even knew this was happening.

These deaths are Our fault, But no-ones gonna do anything about it.....

www.suite101.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Everything is Un-Related Completely, In an attempt to Stop this madness im going to tell u why.

Up till now these events have been happening ALL THE TIME, You may not like that FACT, i dont either (its much more fun to think somethings going on) but all events have no connection and therefore there Isnt one, All events have been Unique and Most have an identified reason.

This is different from the other cases mentioned on other threads, therefore there is No connection.

The events are all likely unrelated, and officials have suggested various causes for many of the incidents, though in-depth tests are still being conducted. Fireworks are reported to have likely caused many of the dead birds to fall from the sky in the U.S. and unusually cold weather is believed responsible for others. Similar inclement weather as well as disease are thought responsible for many of the fish kills and dead crabs. According to the AP, mass animal deaths are not that uncommon.

The Truth is simple poeple, These aninmal deaths are common, just because nobody has investigated them till this point doesnt mean it doesnt happen ALL THE TIME.

The reason They Die is US, We are intoxicating this planet and upsetting the natural balance of things, This is obvious.

And its Going to continue happening, But Who cares about Animals eh?! Untill recently no-one even knew this was happening.

www.huffingtonpost.com

edit on 11-1-2011 by Iwinder because: oops please delete this post mods

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Utter rubbish by the OP. Mass bird deaths, on a global scale, are not common . full stop
edit on 11-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

To say it's not uncommon suggests you have evidence to show it's happening all the time..
Can we see that evidence??

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You have to revert to personal insults ? You think this is going to help your case ?
edit on 11-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I dont need to justify any case, My conclusion is correct and denying it is quite absurd

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Again absolute rubbish . where is your authority ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I dont need to justify any case, My conclusion is correct and denying it is quite absurd

Quite a statement....
No facts=opinion..

Maybe correct, maybe not..END OF THREAD

Don't suppose you can tell me the Lotto numbers for next week.??

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com

I don't think your on the right track here, maybe check a few more facts on Google and stay away from the main stream media.

This is different from the other cases mentioned on other threads, therefore there is No connection. This statement is nonsense as none of the bird/fish die off's are even near the same in any way shape or form.
We have black birds,pidgeons,starlings, shad, drumfish, all different but all dieing in mass and not just a few dozen but many dropping dead right on top of people who witnessed these happenings.
I am counting over 20 locations around the world that in the past week have made big time news on the internet with pictures with statements with video ....this cannot be denied or ignored.

Facts are facts ........something is going on here, what it is ain't exactly clear, whats that sound?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

wheres yours?
Are you the president, Nope? Nawwwh! No Authority!
Contribute to the thread Or remove yourself, your decision
Supply evidence to say im wrong and prove it

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You are asking for proof that it is NOT common from us, which is all over the internet and being documented all over the world... yet you fail to show any proof at all that it IS common and has happened even once before? Where is your proof and your countless reports of animal die offs in the same WEEK of time?

Good luck with that...

You are showing a single incident, of which there are over 35 in the past week across the world with many species of bird and fish. This is by no means common, not even to the people who study ecology and zoology.

Your strawman argument is moot and using personal insults or ad hominem attacks on anyone is not likened around here. I would suggest you brush up on the T&C of the forum.

And while you are at it, you should build bigger doorways around where ever you live to fit that gigantic ego of yours through the door.

~Namaste

edit on 11-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
nope not buying it.just a feeble attempt to stop any speculation
that may lead to THE ACTUAL course of death.
also what about the fish? and this is just the Italy report.

If the media had said, well the magnetic field that surrounds
and protects the earth from solar radiation has swung 10%
and were doomed, then i may just believe that story.

dont ruin my day with mundane answers.
i need my fix of doom and impending disaster on a worldwide scale.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by gandalphthegrey

wheres yours?
Are you the president, Nope? Nawwwh! No Authority!
Contribute to the thread Or remove yourself, your decision
Supply evidence to say im wrong and prove it

lol man you are funny..
You refuse to show evidence to support your claim in the OP yet ask others to show evidence to prove you are wrong..
Obviously not familiar with rules of debate or even common sense for that matter.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Then again in other cases as well nothing can be found to connect the cases, And in most cases such as the Firework incedent is completely un-connected to the Fish "lack of Oxygenation in water" case, Maybe some are connected But Most are Un-connected and just been included in the Overall picture

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
]Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by Iwinder

Ahhh progress..
We've gone from this,

Everything is Un-Related Completely

To this,

Maybe some are connected But Most are Un-connected and just been included in the Overall picture

So which ARE connected and why????
edit on 11-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

A Dabate requires A person to start one, I have concluded that this is a pointless therefore wont debate on my threads, Dont like it? Go winge on another thread

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The reason They Die is US.

Well said and I concur.

We are intoxicating this planet and upsetting the natural balance of things, This is obvious.
And its Going to continue happening, But Who cares about Animals eh?!
Untill recently no-one even knew this was happening.

I truly believe that humans are playing a large part in the destruction of this planet.
SLAYER69's latest short story: Earth's Human Infestation [WRAP]
Gives a great explanation.

I don't need any more explanation.

Good thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
]Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by Iwinder

Ahhh progress..
We've gone from this,

Everything is Un-Related Completely

To this,

Maybe some are connected But Most are Un-connected and just been included in the Overall picture

So which ARE connected and why????
edit on 11-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

Thats something You should be Providing evidence for clearly, You seem to have ALl the answers

~Ted away

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join