It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird/fish deaths solved.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by dreamseeker

Im thinking more of a bigger scale here, as in enviroments have changed because of a lot different reasons and factors causing certain species of animal to suddenly find life un-sustainable, The dodo is a prime example, It was crap and didnt work with its ever changing surroudings, same with Devils toenails and other fossils, due to an ever changing planet for some reason they seem to have become extinct, I think Birds are dying because of human involvment, For whatever reasons we may have made their common enviroment un-inhabitable for them'

If you get what im trying to say

Many animal species in the past, like the Do Do, were hunted into extintion..
Others driven to extintion by the destruction of their homeland to make way for farms and cities..

The more dangerous animals, Tigers etc, were hunted also for the safety of the villages..

What we are seeing now is "non of the above"..

If your theory that it is simple man made polution etc then I don't see how it "suddenly" happened in so many different locations around the world all at once..
It would have been a gradual build up of deaths as polution and poluters spread..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

What did you expect when the OP contained:

As Usual i will Not debate with poeple over Super-Human Evidence i have found, My overall conclusion is correct and flawless, Silly members, I shall Not divulge your ignorance Aha

I read that and thought you were joking, but...
were you?

The topic is a good one, the source is excellent (imho, anyways) and the thread should be able to continue.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Yeah i was joking, in an attempt to neutralise usual critism

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So the point of this thread was??

Seems to me like a troll posting...

Peoples ignorance never ceases to amaze me...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

But prehistoric fossils died off in mass over long periods of time as a result of the world changing, This can be seen through evidence of looking through layers, The question is what caused large scale Deaths and fossilisation and co-incidently extinction of these species?
Im trying to say due to the way we are ever chaging the conditions of the planet we may have caused this

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Im trying to say due to the way we are ever chaging the conditions of the planet we may have caused this

Maybe, or it could be natural, a cycle or a one off event that we have zero control over..

Afterall, I'm pretty certain we didn't cause the extinction of dinosaurs you mention..

We should be open to the idea that mother nature rules the planet and not always look for who to blame..

Sometimes it just is...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
if indigestion could kill I would be dead far long ago, I have bad heart burn and indigestion as well as IBS which is the cause of those problems. Birds don't just eat until they die, they aren't retarded animals like people don't just keep eating until death, they stop when they are full.

Its a little to much of a coincidence that this would happen when animals all over are dieing for no reason...Just doesn't make sense and the way life works is if it doesn't make sense then it probably isn't true...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I kind of agree with the op, I do not think it might be all that rare or strange. Indeed it might of been caused by us, any of us really does not have to be a sinister plot. It could of been weather, disease, shock, other animals, or anything else. But I think these do happen a lot more then we realize, because not only are we a very young race, we are also not everywhere at once. So events like that maybe happened away from human eyes, plus even if some one did witness it, they might not of thought anything about it, or report it. As for my proof I read about it here:

news.discovery.com...

Also here:

news.yahoo.com...

And here:

www.newser.com...

Maybe not the greatest proof but just shows that maybe it really might be mundane. Or maybe, it is mundane and nothing bad, but the government, or the media, or whoever is using it to distract us from what is really going down, you know look at hand A, when it's all happening in hand B.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
had a weired day today thought id mention it here well i been reading about all of the animal deaths recently i live in jacksonville nc and we had all the dead pelicans or what ever it was a few weeks back. well today we where driving down highway 24 coming off of base and as we are going down the street we start seeing birds start just runing in to the cars going down the highway it was a flock of atleast 50+ id say and they all just change flight paths and we straight for the cars. what was really odd about it was that the ones that missed kept flying back at the cars iv seen this before during breeding season but not this many birds at once doing it. base was seen later that day picking up the dead what i assume to be black birds. and there has not been any mention of this as of now on the local new seems kinda fishy to me..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Interesting.
Yet, overeating =/= blunt force trauma as described by the major bird deaths in the US. Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
just look how crap the medias are in my country. to get news about italy, i have to read the huffingtonpost!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Jeebus Stormy that bit of info is pertinent and may properly deserve its own threaad!
As regards the OPs contention(what was your contention again>)
I believe that overeating may be cause of the deaths in italy if the sunflower seeds were modifies to prduce their own insecticide or had some kind of poison on the shells etc....
Other than that, i have fed birds straight sunflower seeds for years and never once killed any from overeating...!
It is true they love those seeds more than any others and i believe the seeds themselves are very nutricious for them.
However, a mass die off from stuffing their faces seems preposterous, and i would like to see some better documentation on that score.
The rest of the deaths unrelated though they may be, are not nessessarily man caused.
Unless you can blame us for the cold weather or water.
Any mass die offs in the south near the gulf, should be gone over with some very intense forensics due to the spill and the corexit.
It is possible that these die offs are connected very closely in the south east us.......

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You are lucky I'm not a Mod....this would be your last time in ATS. You read an article of a single incident, you automatically believe it and then you declare a global mystery solved by you.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

I don't think your on the right track here, maybe check a few more facts on Google and stay away from the main stream media.

This is different from the other cases mentioned on other threads, therefore there is No connection. This statement is nonsense as none of the bird/fish die off's are even near the same in any way shape or form.
We have black birds,pidgeons,starlings, shad, drumfish, all different but all dieing in mass and not just a few dozen but many dropping dead right on top of people who witnessed these happenings.

Facts are facts ........something is going on here, what it is ain't exactly clear, whats that sound?

Regards, Iwinder

You're right...
It's true that it happens all the time that birds die and even big amounts at the same time.
But it did NOT happen before, that there have been a mass global drop dead from the sky at the same time.
And don't forget the mass fish kill....!!!
All of this happened in the same week,.. and there must be something wrong in your head if you would NOT be aware of these facts and do not pay attention to it.
You can watch a clear overview of bird and fish kill the last weeks here:
Global mass bird and fish kill
Lets stay on top
edit on 12-1-2011 by noahproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Oh, come on people! Mass die-offs happen all the time! Really. Haven't you ever heard of lemmings? They over-populated, over-burden their envirionment, and die-off. Fish and other sealife do it, too. There is not anything unusual about the recent events is the coverage by the internet. We can report everything now, from anywhere. And people who see one story, when they see something they believe is similar will report it, when as soon as December 2010, they would have just shrugged and continued on their way.
There are lots of reasons for mass die offs for birds. Here is a pamplet about it from 2005:
What can kill birds

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I dont need to justify any case, My conclusion is correct and denying it is quite absurd

I just have to say...if that wasn't sarcasm...I pity the fool...

edit on 12-1-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Your link: Curry and Kerlinger

These guys are simply whores to the wind industry and this page was created to justify the hundreds of thousands of birds (mostly raptors and large birds) killed by industrial wind turbines every year.

Sort of like...smoking is OK because people die of other causes anyway!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Oh, come on people! Mass die-offs happen all the time! Really. Haven't you ever heard of lemmings? They over-populated, over-burden their envirionment, and die-off. Fish and other sealife do it, too. There is not anything unusual about the recent events is the coverage by the internet. We can report everything now, from anywhere. And people who see one story, when they see something they believe is similar will report it, when as soon as December 2010, they would have just shrugged and continued on their way.
There are lots of reasons for mass die offs for birds. Here is a pamplet about it from 2005:
What can kill birds

Please do your research...

The Lemmings you saw on Disney's White Wilderness jumping to there death were corralled and manipulated by men, with greed and not scientific research on there agenda...See Attached Articles.

WHITE WILDERNESS

At Last The Truth About Lemmings

This is ONE of the reasons people use "Mickey Mouse" to describe something less than genuine. i.e. Mickey Mouse Logic!!!

Regards

t

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Birds dying of massive indigestion?are you kidding,I for one don't buy it.Some of the theories "the officials"explanations are a lot more ridiculous than what is being said on the internet.Just think about it,what are they eating ?tacos?should we start feeding the birds tums?Ha,ha,that's even more outlandish than the firecracker story.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Agreed!!! The biggest disease known to man, is man himself! Let's all kiss and make up and approach the future with an unrelenting attitude of love! REVOLT X IS HERE! I'm stepping up... Who else will?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join